the Rift

[OPEN] Why Me?

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Hurting and depressed the young Earth Medic arrived home. She was not as dirty as the last time she had been forced. This time she did not fight. This time, she just let it happen. What was the point in trying to fight a stallion who was roughly twice your size? To Kiara, it was just easier to let it happen. Keiran had soothed her mind from afar, both knowing there was no way to stop what was happening. Soon as the ivory and red marked stallion was done. Kiara had taken her leave. She needed to return to the herd.

By the time she arrived home, it was clear that BirdSong had arrived as well. Keiran, I need Chamomille and Angelica. She thought desperately to her bonded. Got it, on my way to you Her hooves followed the path she was becoming well used to. The path that lead her to where she and Keiran normally slept. She wasn't even halfway there when the panther met her with the herbs. He dropped the herbs for her to pick up, and began to rub his body against her legs. It will be ok. We raise together. Will not end up like Malachi. Kiara lowered her head down, eagerly taking the herbs into her mouth and chewing them up. They would help with not only the pain from having the larger stallion on her, but her mood and even the possible pregnacy to come. I will never leave without you again Keiran. Ever. Keiran purred softly, just wanting to sooth the young fem.

After a few minutes, they began to wander towards one of the ponds. Kiara needed to clean up. She needed to feel like herself again before she could rest or attend to anything the herd would need. I need to finish my personal quest Keiran. So that I can try to gain a second quest. I want magic to depend myself... I won't let this happen again.

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

Kiara

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I see the love in disguise!
The night was warm, far from hot, a pleasant breeze lifted now and again cooling the sleeping winged mare. Dreams dance before closed honey orbs the best dreams she could ever remember having. Ciceron and herself were watching their little one frolicking with their companions in a field of flowers. The images shifted and she was watching her foal spar with Ciceron, learning how to defend itself as well as others. Then the cremello mare was watching her grand foals trying to walk for the first time. She had always longed for such a life, but had never expected for it to actually happen. Wanting something and it actually happening were two extremely different items. While she slept her falcon, Penna rose silently from her side into the air. He had yet to travel leave his bonded side, doing so made him guilty, but something wasn't quite right. He thought he could smell horse blood, but he was unsure. If there was trouble in their home Parelia would have to be kept safe.

A sudden voice screeching in her head made the mare jump so violently that she toppled over from on her side. She had been sleeping with her legs tucked under her body head lowered to the ground, now she found herself awake on her side. Bright eyes stared around wildly searching for her soulmate, but he was nowhere to be found. Then it clicked, he had called to her while she was sleeping. His voice sounded urgently in her head, 'Someone needs help.' She rose instantly standing stock still while speaking in her shared mind, 'Where?' His directions were given from the sky so she took wing. Hauling her slim frame into the air was a breeze with the adrenaline pounding through her body. Following Penna's directions she soon found the source of his worry.

A red roan mare stood with her own companion, a panther, eating herbs. Worry gripped the bleeding heart and she slowly descended not wanting to cause the more soul an fright she called out with a soft nicker. A sharp voice rang a warning in her mind, 'What if crazy?' She shook her head, if someone needed her help, she would give it, crazy or not. Parelia landed lightly drawing her teal and cream wings to her side and lowering her head slightly. Concern flooded her heart and bleed onto her face creasing her chiseled Arabian features. Her soft warm voice dripped with anxiety, "Are you ok miss? I mean no harm heard sister." While Parelia was speaking she took a few cautious steps towards the pretty mare. "I am Parelia, and the Falcon above us is Penna. He called when because he thinks you might need help." She stopped speaking watching the mare with gentle orbs her exquisite head lowered on her arching neck. She was surprised to see the mare was even smaller than herself. Velvety lips turned up in a friendly caring smile.

Walking "Talking"’Thinking’Penna
Words: 494 @[Kiara]
OOC: Now for my nice character to meet Kiara lol
Parelia & Penna
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

The bonded pair moved along quietly as possible, they headed for the nearest pool of water. After all, what would make her feel better than to wash the feeling of him off of her skin? It had helped the last time when she had returned to the Edge after.... Being forced to carry Malachi. This time would be no different after all. Well... The only difference was that he wanted to know her name, and what herd... Maybe he was different... Even if the way he went about it was all wrong... Why oh why couldn't she find a nice stallion to settle down with... Oh how she missed Breeze... The thought of him sent a pain deep in her heart... He was gone, and she was nothing more than a broodmare for the stallions of Helovia it seemed.... None of that mattered now... She needed to get clean...

It was not long until a voice broke through the night. It was Keiran who turned to face the newcomers first, finding it was only a pegasus mare and her bonded. Kiara wheeled around just after. "I am fine. Now if you'll excuse me..." The roan turned back to follow her path down to the nearest waters. You know you are not okay... Maybe she could help... Kiara cut him short No Keiran, I am better on my own. The panther sighed and moved along beside his bonded, but cast a glance back over to the mare that said "no, it's not alright."

"Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem."

Kiara

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

As the mare and her bonded turned she smiled still softer trying to ease the mare's worries. Honey brown orbs took in the sleek black panther before turning back to the roan mare. Her words cut Parelia a little causing her to flinch softly at the stinging meaning. The female did not want her help, but she would get it anyway. Straightening herself up she followed slowly after the pair. The panther turned a last look towards herself and she quickened her pace trotting nimbly after them. Penna wheeled down closer to his soul-mate trying to comfort and support her. Casting a glance up to his predatory figure she relaxed and pushed herself to catch up beside the mare. "I'm Parelia, please allow me to help you. Just tell me what you need and I can do it, we're family after all." She spoke softly emotion dripping from her maw.

She just carried on beside the mare watching her from the corner of her vision. Penna had come down to land on his beloved slowly firming withers and began running his beak through her silky feathers as he would his own. Slender nostrils dilated as strong lunges drew in the air. She could easily scent the stench of stallion, fear, and herbs on the mare's tender hide. What had happened to her? Instinctively the cremello mare knew now was not the time to pry, the roan would explain if she wanted too. Honey orbs found the girl's green ones and searched them briefly before fumbling for words in her mind trying to find something to say. "A family always looks after it's own, and you are my sister, even if you don't want me to be." Her voice was a little firmer but soaked in humor as she plodded on beside her herd sister.

Walking "Talking"’Thinking’Penna
Words: 304 @[Kiara]
Parelia & Penna

The pegasus mare did not seem to want to give up. "I'm Parelia, please allow me to help you. Just tell me what you need and I can do it, we're family after all." Family? Since when did Kiara have any family outside of the Qian..... Even the Qian was mostly gone.... Where was Mirage with her wise advice? Where was the ebony mare he had come to look up to as a mother? Had the darkness stolen her away too? Keiran padded along side his bonded, mentally urging her to accept the help. After all, she was safe. This was a herdsister. She just wanted to help.. How can she help me Keiran? I've been used once again.... This time you had to watch. I can never forgive myself for that.

"A family always looks after it's own, and you are my sister, even if you don't want me to be." Parelia's voice was a bit firmer than before. Listen to her. Keiran urged. "To answer your question, I am as okay as any mare would be after what I just went though for the second time... Not that you would know anything about that." Her voice was cold, very different from her normal shy tone. But then again, the roan really just wanted to be left alone.

She stopped and turned her head, both eyes focusing on the pegasus mare. "I need to get cleaned up. If you care to help with that your welcome to. Other than that I need to wash away this smell and feeling before getting to work on the herb garden." Keiran seemed to relax Glad you accepting help.... I will be stronger soon. Will not leave you. Will always protect you. Kiara glanced at her bonded. I miss him Keiran.... But how I will I ever explain what happened if he returns Keiran knew who she meant and did not miss a beat Face that when it happens. Need to tend to you.... New baby going to come? She sighed and began to head for the waters again. I fear so.... You saw the size of him.... I'll need someone to help me this time....

They finally arrived at the pool of water Kiara had been making her way to. The red roan wasted no time, strolling right on in to the water. She flicked her tail back and forth trying to clean the smell from her hindquaters first.

Kiara

The mare followed beside the roan quietly watching her for any signs of aggression. She might want to help, but in this state who knows what this mare might do. Her words took Parelia off guard, 'What the hell has she gone through?' She asked herself quietly, but the answer hit her like a train. Anger flared in her mind like a wild fire, and her words were much harsher than she had planned, "I do know what you have gone through... I have been abused as well." She turned her neck and gestured to the multitude of scars along her back. Images and feelings arose quickly in her mind's eye, pain and humiliation were in the forefront. Shaking her head softly she reached out slowly attempting to touch the roan's shoulder reassuringly. Her voice was soft again, "You are safe again now that you are here in the herd-lands again."

Parelia through on the breaks as her companion stopped and spoke. Nodding knowingly she spoke again, "I can help you with that. Do you think that some lavender might help, to cover the smell and relax you?" She had heard that the pretty little flower's petals had soothing properties. Sniffing there air the cremello was sure she could pick out the sweet scent on the breeze. She followed as the mare started walking again, careful not to let the roan out of her sight. Her voice swam through the air again, "I'll help you with your garden, later if you want...?" She smiled trying to be friendly.

As the green eyed mare strode into the water Parelia followed, unfurling her wings. Bright worried orbs watched the mare attempt to splash water on her hindquarters. Slowly the cream mare pulled her wings back and forth in the cool water trying to help spread the water over the other mare's white flecked pelt. She continued to do this trying to help her without using her muzzle, she didn't want to make the mare think about what had happened anymore.

"Talking"’Thinking’Penna
Words: 338 @[Kiara]
Parelia & Penna