Unregistered
:: :: ::

--✖ status

Time: Late afternoon

Mood: Intrigued

Condition: Healthy

Characters: Draeseong, @[Aurelia]

--✖ you're gonna miss me

It had been a few days since Draeseong had arrived in Helovia. He had quickly been accepted into the World's Edge and was now exploring the herd's lands. He wasn't exactly sure how he got here or what this place was, but it sure was peaceful, not to mention serenely beautiful. The trees were blossoming with spring, the air carrying their sweet scent throughout the whole area. As he trotted along the shaded path, birds whistling around him, he was sure this would soon become one of his favorite places. All he needed now was a vision of loveliness to walk with.

As he pranced deeper into the grove, he noticed waning sunlight shimmering off a reflection through the branches. He quickened his pace to a canter and followed the line of trees to investigate. When he came to a clearing in the foliage, he found a large lake, willow limbs tickling the nearly-still surface. The stallion approached the pool's edge and admired his flawless reflection before dipping his head for a drink.

Instant relief. The water was like silk going over his tongue. It filled him with life and energy as it cycled throughout his entire body.

He tossed his mane, forelocks laying elegantly on one side of his head behind an aquamarine eye. Draeseong began to hum a soft melody, a soothing yet foreboding tune. What began as a quiet hum transforms into actual lyrics of a foreign tongue. His voice was of an enchanting tenor pitch and had an almost chime-like quality. It was unique and genuinely beautiful. Singing was a rare occurrence for him, despite his natural gift for music.

After the final verse, he peered once more into his reflection. He was looking extra regal today, mane thick and luxurious. The lighting of the grove was especially working for him, perfectly contouring his chiseled, muscular physique. It would be a shame if the whole day went by without having a single soul to relish in nature's beauty with. Perhaps someone would come along with whom he could engage in social relations.

His gaze became glassy as he stared across the lake, consumed in his thoughts.

when I'm gone ✖--

Layout and coding © Lawlius.
HORSE BY LARISSAALLEN ~ HOOVES BY SLIME-STOCK ~ FEATHERS BY HYPERACTIVE-ACTIVATE
WINGS BY ELEVIT-STOCK ~ BACKGROUND BY FINSTERNIS-STOCK ~ EVERYTHING ELSE AMOURANTH

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
ooc:; @[Draeseong] kind of short, will get better.

I'm flying.

My body drifts forward as my wings stay still, extended outwards. I've been flying for some good time now, and decide to land. My wings tilt downwards and my skeleton floats down to the ground. My legs catch my frame from falling, and trot forward a few steps to steady my balance. There is a lake, trees, and moist ground here-- possibly from the humidity from the lake. I don't mind it. I think it's better than the cold, and I'm happy to give birth in this season. In this season, there is nutritious grass and many yummy flowers. This will keep me healthy for my baby.

My baby.

Those words sound strange together, but I think I'll get used to it. I hope I will. Will I? Maybe. Life is complicated now. I don't have to just watch over myself, but this child, too. By the look of it, it'll be a big child. Maybe a strong stallion or mare that will make me proud.

My thoughts go away as I notice him, Draeseong. It's been a few days and I am excited to see him once more. He is near the water, drinking, singing, having fun. I would have joined if I knew the song, but I didn't know it. Instead, I go from trotting to a halt. My wings still outstretched at my sides. The excitement that pours through me is strange. Why am I so giddy to see him?

Afterall, he is just another stallion

In a split second, I galloping towards-- pass him. I gallop straight into the water, and as I do my wings curl back together. Shliva protests at this action by hissing loudly, but I ignore her. Her grip tightens around my ears, and I can't help but giggle. "Shilva, get a grip!" I shout playfully.

I gallop deeper into the water until it is risen to mid-flank. Spiritedly, I turn my head to Drae. "Are you coming in, boy?" I toss my head playfully and swish my tail in the water, creating small splashes. Energy races through my body as I squeal some more. My pregnant teenage hormones running through my veins my me ecstatic for no reason. Instead of looking for the baby's father, I'm playing. Playing, but playing is fun, so I'm okay with it.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Draeseong Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

--✖ status

Time: Late afternoon

Mood: Intrigued

Condition: Healthy

Characters: Draeseong, @[Aurelia]

--✖ you're gonna miss me

Draeseong's thoughts were interrupted when a large figure descended from the sky and splashed past him into the lake, his reflection distorted by the aftermath of ripples.

It was Aurelia, the pregnant mare he met upon his arrival in Helovia.
She was frolicking through the water like a lovestruck yearling, it was quite....adorable.

Draeseong couldn't help but let out an amused nicker, followed by a dashing grin. It had been quite some time since he had been around any young ones. Most of his encounters were at least four years or older. She had this youthful glow to her, full of life and ready for the wonders of spring. It was infectious.

The muscular stallion reared onto his hind legs, fetlocks bouncing with each movement, and plowed into the lake after her. Walls of waves surged along the surface as his powerful thrust split the water. Waves reduced into gentle ripples as he made his way towards her, his hair gliding along like silk.

It had been ages since he had gone for a pleasure swim, nearly a year. His most recent adventure had lasted approximately 11 months, a quest through the desert in search of answers about his father. The only water he found was barely enough for a bath or a drink, never for a relaxing dip. He had almost forgotten what it was like.
Why hadn't he stopped to do this sooner upon arriving in these lands? It was incredibly relaxing, the gentle sway of the current soothing his muscles and bones. He felt as if he was in a dream, and time seemed to stand still.

"Fine day for a swim, wouldn't you agree? I was beginning to wonder if anyone would ever show up."

A subtle smile graced his maw as he swam circles around the mare, his eyes gleaming as the aura patterns turned into a pair of dolphins dancing around each other.

Fond memories of his last swim with a mare flooded the far reaches of his mind. It was several mares, actually....what fun times.

when I'm gone ✖--

Layout and coding © Lawlius.
HORSE BY LARISSAALLEN ~ HOOVES BY SLIME-STOCK ~ FEATHERS BY HYPERACTIVE-ACTIVATE
WINGS BY ELEVIT-STOCK ~ BACKGROUND BY FINSTERNIS-STOCK ~ EVERYTHING ELSE AMOURANTH

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

He adapts well to my over-energetic and excited state. Not-so-surprisingly, many horses are unable to comprehend my vigorously tireless self. Today, I exude happiness. I've forgotten about the tragedies that have bound me to the real world. It's not exactly fun to be a pregnant two year old with loads of energy you can't do anything. I can't fly, because I'm far from light, I can't gallop as fast as I normally could because if I trip and fall, I may end up damaging whatever is growing inside of me.

Oh, but I can swim.

I lurch my body into the deeper water as I catch a glimpse of now-playful Drae rearing up and throwing his large hooves in the air. I giggle softly before I begin paddling my hooves, before swimming. Swimming is a new thing for me. I've been afraid of water for so long. Occasionally, I'll wonder if a void will open up and I'll get swallowed in it then drowned by rushing water. In this moment in time, I'm not worried about that. I'm more worried about my future.

As I paddle around, I can't stop giggling.

My eyes shut for a moment. There is a childish grin plastered on my face, but no more laughter. There isn't really anything to laugh at in this moment, but my smile certainly stays. My lungs fill with deep breaths, as if I have just had the longest workout ever. Perhaps laughing is a workout and I've just burnt of the calories from my breakfast grass? Slowly, my lashes blink open and I see him. He is circling around me. He may see two horses having fun together, but I cannot flash away the image of him as a shark and me as a dying fish.

Am I prey for him?

My gaze turns ravenous. It seems it's a game with two sharks. He is my prey, am I still his? I bat my eyelashes at him as I continue to swim around. My drenched hair floating behind me like a cloud of mist. My wings are relaxed at my sides, resting in the water and feeling the subtle current lap at each feather-- cleaning as it does. He speaks to me, and I listen intently.

Once his words stop flowing from his maw, I speak. "I cannot help, but agree." My gaze flickers to his (hopefully) and I attempt to make eye contact. "I'm glad I got the chance to show up." I toss my drenched head up then down, tossing my hair with it. The thing about my hair is... It's pretty straight until it gets wet. After it gets wet and starts to dry, it becomes really curly. Personally, I like it curly.. because I think it looks better, but I've met horses before that don't like my curly hair.

Will he like it?

I swim towards where I think he is. My hooves scrap the lake floor for a moment before I am able to stand on all four hooves. I attempt to get close to him. My aim is face to face, but close. My warm breath dances out of my lungs and the hunger in my eyes grow. I don't need anymore stallions for toys and whatnot. I need a stallion to lean on. Someone to love me for me, and not only love my young loins. I don't know if he can offer me that, but I want to see.

Will he reject me like Mauja did?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.