the Rift

The Hatter and the Hare [Eris]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

I drift across the freshly snow-littered ground with ease, my now hydrated and much less tired muscles finally agreeing with the movement, joints moving with ease rather than aching with each step. With that said, my body is still very thin and fragile looking, my hips and spine protruding in vulgar lumps and ridges. A sense of pleasure lingers in the back of my mind, soothing me like the warm hum of a lover; but something has been off? Anger, jealousy, vengeance? But over what, I cannot place in certain or point an agitated finger. All I know is that I am not proud of who I am right now.

A sick weakling. Nothing that can provide for a family.

Long stride paces into a quick walk, snow fluttering in the air, being bothered by each round hoof as they fall in place. Who do I know that would enjoy a good push and shove? "Oxy, Pretty Boy Rapunzel. Histe?" A girly giggle invades the air as I speak the boys' names.. I haven't seen Pretty Boy since our little bit of flirting that night? Hmm. But as soon as the carnivorous mare's name splits dark lips, I almost shudder in my own skin; that mare is not one I plan on fucking with. My hide quivers along my right shoulder, but whether it was caused by the thought of my flesh being ripped off by her stained teeth or just by coincidence beats me.

Oh, I know. The bitter sister with blood hair:"ERIS!" my raspy voice shatters the air, easily drowning out the nearby rumble of falling waters. I continue forward until I am nearly four body lengths away from the clean, clear water. No time soon will I be looking into those waters. Muscle and fat must be built again before any reflection of my body will be seen. My antlered face swings around, violet eyes looking around for the higher ranked sister. Just the thought of once again engaging in any kind of scuffle makes my entire body shiver in excitement. Surely I will be rusty and rather lethargic due to my fragile state, but the images flashing through my over actor imagination make my mouth wet.

"Come on girly, I'm getting all worked up!" That innocent sounding laugh fills the air again, but this time it has a wickedly excited tune to it.

Tagged: @[Eris]
Surrounds: A flat field found in the Hidden Falls with a small waterfall pouring into a wide, shallow pool. A light snow had just recently powdered the land, but it is currently not snowing.
Rules: Normal posting (three each with an ending defense post). Neither have companions or magic (I believe).
Walking "Talking" Thinking

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S

The call caused The Empress to wrinkle her nose in annoyance. True, she enjoyed the insanely bitchy company of Agrona, yet her voice carried yet another challenge. She had very quickly become the chosen opponent of many that belonged to The Hills. Sighing in annoyance, Eris turned and began to walk towards where she had heard the challenge originate from. Blue orbs studied the terrain as she made her way over to the black raven, at least it was no longer snowing. The wet mush sprinkled the ground, yet it was not causing chaos' mistress any distress. A slippery surface made the battle for more interesting, made the fighters truly prove just what they were worth. The promise of her flesh hitting against another's drew her in close to the back raven. "You." Muttered The Empress with good humour. "Are a serious pain in my ass." Chuckling, Eris stopped to stand in front of Agrona, she didn't want to make the first move. No. She wanted to make the black cat ponce. Giggling Eris titled her hear to the side, watching the dark bird that had become apart of her family. Chaos' mistress would be lying if she said that she wasn't looking forward to this imposing battle.

With a dip of her head, The Empress waited. "Your move." With that she waited, not caring how much pain was about to be inflicted on her. The cape that draped over her back at least offered her protection from any chill that may be hovering in the air. Deciding that Agrona should attack first would either be an intelligent choice or the one that cost her the battle.

Words :: 277 [800 max] Post :: [0 | 4 ]
"Speech"

They built my city on top of a grave,
Now the dead roam the street like a rotting parade,
Quarantined and forgotten for days,
These are the stories of those who have gotten away

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

The first glimpse of my cruel sister was her fiery fuchsia hair.. Is that red or pink? Pink better suits her.. A strange color on a strange girl. "You- Are a serious pain in my ass." Her charming wild girl laugh bubbles from her little chest, bright eyes locked on me, my deep violet pools doing the same, the quirk of happy and welcomed insanity reflecting from behind their sockets. "Oh but don't you just love it?" My eyes narrow and tongue rolls seductively with the ending words, a quick cackle plowing them up. I measure myself up to the crazy-eyed vixen; while Eris stands a good two hands below me perhaps, I feel that her body is in better shape than my own, even if we are both scrawny rats. That and I have not sparred since my arrival. Fuck me.

The freckled mare tilts her delicate little skull, and her words bring the satisfied smile down to a straight line: "Your move." And with that, we are off.
My back haunches tense up, the warm sensation of blood whining through misused muscles beginning to pump through my long body. Both front hooves lift from the saturated earth simultaneously, the left landing first to hopefully carry me a long stride closer to Eris's left shoulder. Neat white teeth bared with dark lips peeled back past gum lines, the rows of blunt herbivore bones aimed at the top of her neck where her skull meets her spine. Greedily, I grab for the back of her left ear, mine slamming back against stringy white hair all the while.

Assuming that I am still along side the shorter vixen, my left leg locks, holding the weight that is left hanging in the air as my right foreleg lifts up, my neat -and rock hard- hoof striking out at what I hope is her rib cage. Saliva begins to pool under my tongue and between warm cheeks and gums, the ultimate craving for some kind of action beginning only increase within the possibly three seconds that have passed; the glorified timing of our minds during a spar versus reality during a spar.

The maroon wash of my company's hair leaves me feeling as if I've already soaked the mare in her own blood, which further entices my blood and the tiny amounts of adrenaline that begin slipping through clear veins. Wild violet eyes narrow, antlered skull rotating in the direction of my sister - my spar partner.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Tagged: @[Eris]
Move: One of four
Summary: Takes a lunge to Eris' left, attempting to bite at the joint of her ear/the top of her neck, followed by trying to strike her ribs (left side) with her right forehoof.

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
@[Agrona] @[Eris]
Status of this spar?

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
I'll be replying to this today.

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
3 weeks have passed. This battle is defaulted to Agrona.

Agrona has earned 0.5 VP.