the Rift

[OPEN] the return. [earth god]

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable

He wanders, pleased to be finally free from those claustrophobic caves where walls seemed to constantly grow closer and closer together, forcing him to stress himself over the conditions of the caves, and the possibility they may collapse on top of him. Even though he is outside of the caves he still feels the constant feeling of the space around him growing smaller, compressing him into a small rust colored ball of flesh and powdered bone. He shivers, pace quickening as he moves closer to the Veins, allowing this task to ease his fears.

The bridge of stone comes into view, the warrior feels excitement course through his veins, muscles rippling beneath rust-tinted coat. Crisp spring air fills his lungs as he jolts forward, cloven hooves colliding with solid stone, suspended above bubbling blue magma. The blue-violet sheen that hits his coat causes it to glimmer and gleam in a beautiful and radiant way. He halts before the shrines, staring at them in their battered and broken state. Inching forward, Locket dips his head before the shrine shrouded in blue iridescent flowers, knowing it is the Earth God's shrine he stands before.

"Father Earth, I have done as you asked—" Raising his curved blade higher, he stands face to face with the shrine, jaded eyes settled on what lies beyond, the expanse of ocean that constantly shifts in a vast expanse, nothing ever still within the deep waters. It is how everything in this world works, constantly moving, changing, shifting. Nothing ever stays the same, it is in a constant flowing cycle, and he was just another small piece to this one, massive ever changing puzzle.

Pulling himself from the deep depths of thought, he glances up to the sky and offers a smile, finding his heart racing with both fear and excitement, eager to see the Earth God after so long.

"talk talk talk"
[turning in his quest (hopefully its ok)!
Eytan
Aodaun
Rathunax - Rayo said it was ok for him to meet Nayati & Rath since Phi was AA at the time
Stella
-crosses fingers- he was seeking a giant panda companion (with Stormcall, but that probably wont apply anymore)]

And I took you by the hand
And we stood tall,
And remembered our own land,
What we lived for.
dctim1.flickr

Locket talk :: L = R

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The God of the Earth came up from the ground like a growing tree, legs as roots and leaves falling from his tangled, thick mane and tail. Once he towered strong again, his legs took on their normal shape, and he looked down upon the little unicorn who had come to him long ago for a companion. This stallion had done what he had asked and deserved his prize. The green eyed God smiled and nodded.

"You have done what I have asked, and I am pleased."

The God stepped back to reveal a small egg, a special little orb just for Locket. "Your Panda lies in here, and I believe it will hatch tomorrow. Take care with this life, Locket."

Congratulations! You have a newborn Panda with "Stormcall!" Please let us know the name and gender on the updates thread.