the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Anything Could Happen

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba

s e e l e

I didn't want the crown. It had seemed like an amusing trick at the time, but the coldness of it against my head didn't work. In fact, the frost on it didn't even match. No, if I were to have a crown it would be made of glass. It was time to return this gem, and so I would. Trekking out toward the frozen arch I made my way as close to the borders as I dared to go. Taking my time I moved around before finding a little raised area to place the crown upon.

The light shown down as I carefully took the crown off, before picking it up with my horn and allowing it slide on to the rock. Sunlight glinting off of the frost on the crown as it sat elegantly upon the rock. If the white one wants it, she'll get it. It was in an open enough area to be found if one looked close enough, but hidden enough that it almost blended into the surrounding area. A distracted wanderer couldn't stumble across it, but one familiar with this area most definitely could.

Once certain that it was safely positioned upon the rock I turned around. Legs kicked up the snow behind me as I galloped back off towards the Falls. I was at ease for the moment, relishing the exercise that had come from this. After all, it had seemed like forever since I had run this far and used this much endurance. It was magic.

Won't be posting again ;3
Just a really quick transfer
@[Arah]

We gotta take a chance while we're still young, but it's gotta be tonight

image credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
- Arah -
The promise to show Wynter the Frozen Arch again still rang true. She did not know why the griffin wanted to return to the desolate and barren land. However she kept her promises, so the twi ventured away from The Basin, only after checking on her daughters. Both seemed safe and happy, with sweet imaginings clearly at the front of their minds. Wynter screeched as they stoop at the entrance to their home, Arah's long hair tumbled over her shoulders as she turned with on last wistful glance at the safety of her home, the doe ventured forth. It did not take too long to reach the arch, just over a few hours of a brisk trot. Golden orbs looked over the barren land, her dainty body relishing in the feel of freedom. Wynter picked up her hair and wiffed at the scents in the air. Her wings spread wide, beautiful ivory feathers finally had grown and covered her body. While the ivory coat the glossed over the rest of her body was to be envied. The doe smiled knowing what her bonded wished to do, fly. "Do not be afraid to fall." Smiling, as Wynter nuzzled against her neck, Arah continued to whisper. "You know I'll catch you through it all." Wings beating to at steady rhythm, the griffin leapt. Nervousness pounded through Arah, as her companion desperately flapped to stay a float.

Suddenly a wind current picked Wynter up under her wings, the griffin crooned as she sailed up, higher and higher. Struggling to watch where her feet were taking her and what her bonded were doing, the doe struggled to stay underneath the griffin to catch her if she fell. It wouldn't be today however, Wynter soared back down to Arah landed a little heavily in front of the ivory doe. "Wow." Whispered Arah, smiling down at the small creature. Through the bond however, Wynter sent desperate feelings, the dire for Arah's whole attention. Kneeling down, the doe locked eyes with her bonded...and suddenly her magic came to life. Using a hint of her magic, the doe dived into her companions mind and watched...felt the joy of her bonded first flight. Her wings spread wide, heart pounded but she was a creature of the sky. This was in her blood. Leaping off of her protector's back, wings flapped furiously yet the ground spiralled closer...then...flight. Up towards the heavens she flew, freedom was a taste she had never experienced before. This was better than life...no...this was life. The a glint upon the ground caught her attention, down she swooped to share with her bonded. The one they called Arah, would want to see; this she knew.

Coming back into her own mind, Wnyter's smug emotions was all Arah felt for a moment. "Lets go see." Waiting for Wynter to scramble back up onto her scarred shoulders before standing, Arah began her journey over to the unknown object. Yet as they came to a stop before it, the ivory doe was astounded. Her crown of ice glistened on a rock; yet all she wanted to know was how it had appeared here of all places. Narrowing her eyes and looking over the area, Arah saw no one. "Wynter," was all the ivory doe had to softly command. Gliding off in a shaky and still quite uncertain flight, her bonded sought out the one who had left the crown. Pressing her chops together, Arah leant forward and sniffed the crown, and she knew then, that this scent (oh is was faint, but she could still smell it clearly), she knew. Names. Smirking at the fact that Arah's magic was centred around minds and memories, she dived into her own mind...there! The names were Seele and Sulwyn...only Sulwyn's scent had not tainted her crown. This was just Seele. Got you. Opening her golden eyes she saw the exhausted flaps of Wynter. Landing beside the crown, the doe looked enquiringly down at the ivory griffin. Nothing was sent through the bond but disappointment.

"That's okay Wynter," a small chuckle passed her lips. "I know who it was." The griffin screamed in her delight. Wrapping her tiny claws around the crown, Wynter lifted it up and placed in on Arah's head once again before coming to rest on her bonded's back. Crowned, smirking and knowledgeable The Impersonator turned back to The Basin, wondering who would be most interested in this exciting turn of events.

[[ Fin. ]]

Kissing The Frozen Flowers
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽