the Rift

[PRIVATE] Bright Eyes, Black soul

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie
Jorogumo was bored within the cage of the Basin. Just as she had done when she was but a few months old, she fled from the cold north and headed south. There would be better prospects of entertainment she supposed. The journey down from the mountain was a long one, but rewarding once she reached the familiar surroundings of the Thistle Meadow. She smirked at the memory of her meeting with Stupid Boy. Days of ignorant childhood bliss. The beginning of a deadly game of chase, just as she had let the boy get a hold of her she managed to slip away. That was the deadly thing about spiders, they knew the crevices to slip through.

This field was just as boring as the Basin. The spider queen snorted and shook her head. Where were the idiots to entertain her? Or the weaklings for her to devour? The spider sought entertainment and found none. She shook her head and gave into the craving for food. The grass here was sweeter than that of the mountain. Soft laughter escaped from her lips as she remembered the tiny boy that had come and threatened her. Had he grown just like she? Surely she hoped so. For the spider was beginning to notice the feminine curves forming in her body, and the elegant length of her legs and the length her mane had grown. She was becoming a ravishing beauty(at least in her own mind), a beauty that would one day devour the hearts of men. Women would writhe in jealousy as she passed by them, that much she would be sure of.

It didn’t take long for her to get lost in the daydreams of being a wily harlot. Soon she became the harlot queen sitting upon a throne of bones, and a horde stood at her feet in fear and awe. As much as she believed herself to be a young adult, she was hardly more than a little girl with her child fantasies, though hers were conjured from the mind of a broken orphan.

@[Reginald]
"Talking"
Jorogumo

Icon by Bronzehalo

Reginald Posts: 165
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 hh :: 3 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Ka'Mate :: Harpy Eagle :: None & Ka'Ora :: Harpy Eagle :: None M.E.

speak

He returns to his meadow; he’s too large for it now. It’s cramped and smelly, it is the crossroads of filth; the forage is nothing new to him—he is bored with it. He knows this place too much; he was born in weakness here; he lived it in this field of twilit thistles. He thought he would like coming home once again; he felt as though is claim on it should be renewed. He finds himself mistaken, stalking amongst the dying and growing thistles, his mouth cast in disgust, his eyes impassive. This place is useless until it is his, and for now, it is forfeit.

The nostalgia of this meadow is one of helplessness. He breathes this air, and smells the intruder; he feels the dirt give away underneath his hoof, and it feels as though a larger hoofprint has beaten it before him. He tastes the water, and thinks himself sipping from the urine of some other stud; he tastes the grass—nothing but feces. The growing heat of his boyish body, his growing manhood, stirs within. It cannot abide by these crimes. He cannot live here like the days of old; Reginald is decided. He will speak with mother.

The air is laden with the odor of hoards, idiots and charlatans, cowards and females alike, scum, unwanted curs. He notices scent he hasn’t smelled in some moons, almost shocked at its appearance. He hasn’t thought of her for some time—she is in his daydreams, mostly, as he conquers the world and brings it to heel, and yet there she is suddenly, a piece of the filthy nostalgia, and the smirk she brings him is one of derisive irony. He does not see her, yet her scent is everywhere, and her presence is not a mere assumption.

“Come here. He doesn’t waste time. She kneeled before him once, and it only takes one oath to swear fealty. “I want to look at you.” The wind stirs the thistles around him, growing soft and purple, springtime stirring many things about the Grey Eye’d prince without his knowledge or permission. He must ask his father one day what fillies and mares are for.

You can't escape the wrath of my heart
Beating to your funeral song
All faith is lost for hell regained

by: Kristi Herbert at flickr

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie
A familiar scent wafted on the wind, and for a moment she thought it but a nostalgic hallucination. The spider crept toward her ‘king’, her steps silent and light. She crept up behind him, as he called her near. A smirk passed over his lips as she came to a halt and flicked her tail. Her head cocked slightly to the left and she simply watched him, her eyes studying every fiber of his being. Looked like she wasn’t the only one that had grown. Their previous encounter she had been a broken minded doll, a sobbing mess, a weak willed girl, and she intended to never let such a display be put on for this boy or anyone else again.

“You’ve called so I’ve come,” she said, hoping that by now he had noticed her presence. Jorogumo contemplated whether she wished to remain in the presence of the boy before her, and she decided for the sake of the entertainment she would. Hadn’t she kneeled to him and declared herself his? Of course, when she had done so she had been in a state of hysteria and fear. “You may look, but you mustn’t touch, for a spider bites.” There was warning in her tone. The spider was a youth, but she still intended to make herself the unreachable object for men. Her name was whore spider, and one day she intended to devour hearts and shatter the bodies of men, this was not that day. She was but a pubescent, her hormones only just beginning to pulsate through her veins and she had no true grasp upon lust or desire.

There had time for him to look, now it was hers. The spider didn’t wait for permission to begin pacing about the boy, her pale eyes taking in his body and flesh. Still just a young one like herself, but she pondered what he would be like as a man. She knew full well what she would be like as a woman, for she was becoming the physical reflection of her mother.

“I hope for your own sake that you don’t believe me to be the sniveling filly in the caverns.” She stopped before him, her expression blank but her eyes were the windows to the menace and malice within her eyes. “Because you will be sorely disappointed, for I’ve grown and just like my own demons, the monsters have gone, so I no longer fear the dark. I find myself quite fond of it now actually.”

@[Reginald]
"Talking"
Jorogumo

Icon by Bronzehalo