the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Nerve Damage [Ghost]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba

s e e l e

I was healed. But I was anxious. Words had fallen from Eris's mouth that did not sit well with either me or my voices. The way she had spoken in third person - the way she had said she had decided to destroy us all. She needed to be watched, and I needed to be sure that Midas knew what was happening. But, first I needed to speak with Ghost. My mission for her had changed as soon as that event had befallen and now it was pertinent that she seemed to stay low, malleable to opinions but only truly listening to my orders.

A gentle clicking of my tongue before I start my trek up the cliffs until I was right next to a roaring waterfall. No bystanders would be able to hear with any ease unless they were right next to me. But it didn't matter. No. I waited in a daze for Ghost's patrols to land upon me. It was time that we caught up. And it was time that both of us became better acquainted with those in our herd. After all, relationships are what made us stronger.

She will come, I have no doubt. Liebling purred in a comforting manner as I shifted the weight on my feet. Eyes in a trance on the water as it roared down over the edge of the cliff and down into the pool below. Life and death, so close together. And that is when a greater idea filled my skull, echoed by the voices in procession. Holding a seance. Perfect way to get to know others in this herd...

And so the new day seemed to dawn.

normal text
"Speechy"
Voices

@[Ghost]

We gotta take a chance while we're still young, but it's gotta be tonight

image credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster

The jagged landscape of the Falls had remained peaceful for now, spring slowly began to melt the snowy mountains and that was the only difference Ghost saw, no sign of her current target of Confutatis. Still her diligence never slacked and her solitary life meant she had no other obligations than to simply watch from the shadows, occasionally visit the Threshold and keep up the learning new knowledge. Names, lands, faces, personalities and other intricacies. No matter how insignificant it may seem, she listened and took it in. The brain only had a natural capacity to take in so much and she was no exception to this rule, so with each thing she learnt there was a buzz word to it, just one word that would trigger the memory. For example, Necromancer. Soul pulling, red hues, yellow eyes and glass parts. Czarina. Seele.

Wings pulled her into the air and she took an aerial view of the Falls below, horses ate and drank together, there was nothing out of the norm. The Necromancer she had spotted, atop a rocky precipice next to a surging waterfall, her small form looked rather exaggerated next to it in comparison. Ghost landed neatly on the cliff, hooves grabbing at the rocks for balance and finally she folded away her wine tipped wings. She looked about, the location was an ideal one for unheard conversation, Ghost had found that the Falls was rather good for keeping secrets in. Perhaps the Earth God made it like that for a reason. Who knew.

Dark eyes sought the intense yellow of Seele's. She was in far better condition than last the sprite laid her gaze on her, the welts were either healed or healing, the Czarina stood proud once again. "I have seen no sign of the Skull Witch." She informed, slightly disappointed.

@[Seele]
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
center>

s e e l e

As I had assumed, Ghost had appeared. Her winged form carefully descending from the sky above onto the rocky cliff which I stood. Once her wings were carefully placed at her sides, the mare looked for my eyes, which she grabbed quickly. There was a slight smile on my face as I listen to the few words that slipped from her mouth.

No sign of Confutatis. There is a gentle shrug of my shoulders. I doubted there would be so soon after - but they had needed to know anyways. "That is fine, Ghost. I doubt she will show her face so soon after. However, I have something else for you to work on." There is a pause as I glance around once more.

My bodice moves in, so that I am standing right at her face and I stretch up, maw near her ear. "This information goes nowhere - unless you really wish to feel pain. I need you to watch Eris. She has spoken of destruction, of either Falls or just Midas and I. I do not fully trust her." I whisper, before backing away with the pertinent information given. "We need to know more about our members. My dear. We need to make friendships with them. In fact, I might host a seance soon. Allow others to speak with their dead..."

I pause, gently lowering my head and letting out a low snort, realizing I am straying off the facts. "Not all may like this living arrangement, but it is a home and we deserve it. Make friends - but swear your loyalty to me. You have always been my second eye. I need it to stay that way." A gentle laugh at that idea, escapes my mouth. I suppose it is true though. I have attempted to go to her when I have needed that information - hopefully it will stay that way. "Remember. The important part of being a sleuth has always been connections. Can you do this for me?" I ask awaiting her answer.

We gotta take a chance while we're still young, but it's gotta be tonight

image credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster

The skull witch was an assignment on going and Ghost's ears perked to the sound of a new task. Ghost liked tasks, anything that let her fold into the shadows again was welcome on this sprites ground. The spy moved not an inch as her Czarina came close to her lobe and whispered instructions, devious instructions that spoke of unrest within the family. Eris. Once a Queen she had served under, now a lackey that commanded the military. Still, higher up the pecking order than Ghost, but at the moment that was Ghosts biggest advantage, she was a nothing. The lowest of spies that kept herself to herself. There was nothing to know about Ghost. She nodded once, confirming she understood before Seele went on.

A seance. Ghost had never heard of one of them before, perhaps she would be able to contact her father if Seele really did open up the portal to the dead. Ghost never really thought much on her father, she had never met him after all and her mother very rarely mentioned him. Only in passing snide comments. She had no idea what he had been like and Seiren's opinion was hardly anything to go off, her dappled mother had looked down upon everyone. Ghost had met none of her extended family, not her uncle nor her cousins, nor her apparent strange half brother. She knew all their names, but not their faces. Maybe Seele would be able to light up one of her dark shadows.

Seele ended with a request for confirmation and Ghost lightly smiled. "I can watch the red head." She paused a moment and her smile faded away the instant it appeared "I can be your second eye and I can be loyal for as long as you reign. Though the cumbersome burden of friendship I do not desire, it divides and distracts the mind." Finally she laughed a cold hearted eerie laugh "I can always pretend I suppose, a shadow can take many forms."

This was Ghost's biggest task to date and the mare was rather excited about it. "Is that all?"

@[Seele]
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte