the Rift

My heart's desire [God of the Sun]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

D E L I N N E
I'm like lightning, you never know where I struck

The dark-grey hooves clattered against the ground as the mare galloped to the Veins of the Gods. She had heard of the powers the Gods possessed, especially when the Orangemoon appeared. Her horn was glowing vaguely purple in the moonlight, and the white markings on her black coat shimmered when the white Eye glanced her way. The trees that stretched high above her covered most of the sky above, and the darkness crawled onto her.
She didn't like this place, as it reminded her of the dead valley. Only sorrow and death had filled that valley, and not even the Birdsong or Tall Sun-periods could make anything grow.
Though it was something mystical over this place. It chilled her into the bone, since she didn't exactly know what it was.

Once she had approached a bit of stone that was raised a bit above the ground, she stepped onto it and glanced up. This must be the place.
She had traveled far for this, to get her powers. And she hoped deep in her heart that the God of the Sun approved on her wish.
Dell's blue eyes shimmered in the moon light, and almost revealed her wish. She knew that she probably should've waited until morning light had arrived, but she could not wait to ask.
She couldn't.

The black unicorn bowed on the high stone, and talked in a strong tone - though respectful. She didn't want to anger the Gods.
"Great God of the Sun, please hear my wish. Please hear my heart and soul's desire, for only you and the Goddess of the Moon can fulfill."
And then she waited, hoping for an answer.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The God of the Sun and the God of the Moon do not wish to be disturbed today. Come back again at a later date.

Return Date: 10/20