the Rift

[PRIVATE] Conspiracy

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
Oxy
Everything aches, numbed slightly by your locoweed high. Your hind limbs leak blood and you stand in a mountain of snow that has turned to mud and mush beneath your hooves. At least the cold helps to numb some of your pain. As your sweaty chest heaves up and down from your exertion, green-tinted foam dripping from your mouth in an elegant display, you turn to look at the bitch you've thrashed into the ground. Eris- a useless piece of flesh that has crumbled beneath your hooves. The herd may yet call her Legatus, may look to her in their time of needs, but to you... to you she is nothing more than wasted space and a pretty face. You smirk at the idea, grinding a few more bits of locoweed between your teeth before walking towards her.

Your brown eyes glare towards her face, taking in the damage you did to what once was beautiful and now is but a swollen bit of shredded flesh and muscle. Her blood falls down and it's all you can do not to burst into laughter. But no.... you've got another plan. “Rose Red,” you start, having never felt more conniving and evil than you do now. Does she know what's coming? She has to. You motion to the cape that lays nearby, the one you wrested from her hooves. “I could have taken so much more. Legatus. You spit the word out with disdain- there's no way she doesn't understand how unworthy you think she is. “And I will.... but it doesn't have to be that way.” Your voice drops lower and you look around, making sure that the two of you have not caught the attention of any of the other herd members. It seems quiet. Safe.

You try to move closer to her, cautious in case she should attack you again, but you think that you're probably safe. “Help me destroy them- the glass horn and the asshole.” Names. Still no names. You don't know them. Never have, never will. “We could be great together.” It was her pulling the reins before but now you know that you're in charge. For the moment, you have the upper hand. It won't do to let it go yet. “Just think of it...” Your eyes bore into hers, serious, hard, cold. You don't know if she hates them as much as you do, but you'll never be able to take them down on your own. No. You have to have allies in this venture. And really, it could work out well. You don't even want to be in charge of the herd- just the army. It's win-win for everybody. In your eyes, at least.

Thinking of something with a chuckle, you add on at the end, “I can offer some pain relief?” A bribe? Perhaps. You don't care that much for her pain. Really, you should just do it- shock her brain, make her feel what you feel on the locoweeds, but no... It may piss her off and then you might lose her forever. Better to wait and see if she wants it first.

@[Eris] and tagging @[Circuta] just in case. Nobody else please. Thanks!!
Image Credit
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
Eris
The bastard had won, she bowed her head. Not in defeat but to show that she accepted his ability as a warrior. Respected him as a lying asshole who she wholeheartedly hated. His voice starts to fill in her mind with useless mumbles and for a moment she pairs him very little mind. The blood oozes from his wounds, her blue orbs are trained upon him the way it slipped through his hairs and the wonderful way it painted him. It almost made her attracted to him...not that was a lie. She was attracted to him, but at the end of the day she wanted to kill him so badly it dulled all other senses. Smirking The Blood Empress flicked her tail as her mind wondered off imaging all the fantastic and inventive ways she could kill him, he was a brute after all. Subduing Oxy would be hard work...unless he was attracted to her as well. Then tricking him into a situation that she could work in her own favour would be easy, and killing him would certainly teach him for attacking her. Finally his words snap her out of daydream. It doesn't have to be that way. Shit. Why hadn't she been paying more attention to his useless rabble? Perhaps there had been a few easter eggs hidden within his words. Messages that would clue her into Oxy's thoughts and plans. Sighing quietly, Eris realised her pinned ears to better listen to the braying ass.

Apparently she wasn't the only one who wanted Seele and Midas offed. This was definitely something that The Blood Empress was willing to commit too and so, apparently was Oxy. Her smile was subtle, was the mad hatter about to sell her a deal? "I'm listening." It is finally all too much when the brute suggests that they would be great together. Eris laughs loud and clear. "Great together?" Snorting again and shaking her head, The Empress moves closer. "Now don't take this the wrong way," but you probably will and I'll regret opening my mouth. "But I can't figure out if I want to kill you or screw you." The laughter falls to a stop, yet her eyes still sparkle in madness. The dismissal of The Jester Queen and The Dragon King was something she desperately wanted and because of this simple fact she would not let Oxy walk away. The Empress doesn't need to think about it, she already is. The Mad Hatter wanted power and she was willing to give him enough to keep him content. General of The Asylum and General of The Falls. In charge of the entire army and she would be happy for him to bend every poor bastard to his will.

A nod finally only this would not be Oxy's deal. Choas' mistress was to be in charge and there forth this had to be a deal that she pitched to him. "We shall dispatch them together. I will take my crown back and grant you the power you desire." Her eyes attempt to bore into his. "Not lead. Something much more...you." Normally she would trick and betray but the brute had proven just then that he could best her in battle. Tricking him would only end up hurting her much later on down the road. As he offers that much desired pain relief Eris decides that it is best to accept, brining herself down to the brute's level every once in a while would ensure a better understanding of just what made the crazy stag tick. "Please." A smile and a bow of the head, Eris wants this and he wants this. The knowledge came to her suddenly then. Either they would be great or they would kill each other if they failed. "I never wanted General. I was given the spot in an attempt to keep me loyal." Looking towards Oxy, The Empress closes the deal. "You're meant to be General."

Sing me my lullaby,
It begins and ends with your death.

[[OOC : Bleh late and so this is crappy. ]]