the Rift

[PRIVATE] Trial In A Fortnight. [Quest thread, 1]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S
The Blood Empress
The winds of a chilly morning blasted through her blood red mane. Shivering and glancing over her shoulder, The Empress looks around for a possible brute to keep her company through the biting winds. Maybe even Oxy. Laughing at the thought, The Empress continued through the herd land studying all of the quirks and hidden coves that made the land. One day soon it would all be hers and her lady's. The Legutas looked over a tiny creek, thinking about just how much work had to be done. Making a mental note to share her discoveries with Midnight's Mistress, Eris turned to watch the rising of the new sun. Finally heat would be returning to the world that she had come to call home. The sky erupted in an arrange of beautiful and bright colours, oranges, pinks, reds and the deepest of purples. "The sun rising for me. For us" The moment the sun peaked over the hills, it shone straight into the blue orbs of The Empress blinking she looked away, refusing to look directly at the glowing orb of light. Instead she stood still for a good five minutes staring as the sun rose, basking in the good feeling them embraced her soul.

It was not in Eris' nature to enjoy such things. Frowning at her own unusual behaviour, The Empress turned around, hoping to find something to kill or at least torment. "Surely on a morning like this little mouses are going to creep out and say 'hello'." Yet there didn't seem to be a single soul stirring.

Quest thread.

Wake me up inside,
Bid my blood to run,
Before I come undone,
Save me from the nothing I've become.

@[Parelia]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
The heavily pregnant cremello painted mare was had been unable to sleep well, ever since her baby had started kicking not long after midnight. Sighing slightly angry at the lack of sleep she walked on head lowered slightly to accommodate for her lack of sleep. Oh how she longed for a good nights sleep, but that didn't seem to be in the baby's agenda. Penna swayed quietly on his soul-mate's back as she walked slowly through the lands. He had hardly left her side since she had made the discovery of being with child. The falcon was afraid for his bonded, living among the crazies was not the smartest or safest thing they could be doing

Parelia stopped on a low rise honey orbs gazing up at the bright sunrise colors. 'I love watching the sunrise Penna, it's always so relaxing.' She smiled warmly craning her elegant neck to cast her eyes on her love. The falcon screeched softly running is beak through her short teal streaked mane. Shaking her head softly she continued on. Her strong legs carrying her deeper into the lands. After a while her honey orbs took in the sight of a golden mare with long flowing red locks. Parelia stopped caution flooding her body, was this one of the sane or crazy horses that lived here. 'It's insane that I can't even feel safe in my own home Penna. I'm growing tired of trying to figure out which person is safe to talk to or not.' He remained silent, but his feelings were clear in her sharp mind. He was just as unhappy here as she herself was. Taking a deep aggravated breath she advanced, slowly towards the mare.

"Talking"’Thinking’
Words:284 @[Eris]
Parelia
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
E R I S
The Blood Empress
Turing around at the sound of falling hooves, Eris watched as a winged mare approached her. A smile tugged at the end of her lips. It was such a good thing that The Empress was in a good mood today, the crazy was not being worn, only the contempt for weak minded lambs who approached the wolf. Upon her back rode a falcon, the exact same bird that The Empress wanted for speed and the ability to blend in. This mare had something Eris wanted and chaos' mistress was going to do everything in her power to achieve it. "Hello!" Her sweet and girlish voice carried out over the falls. It was gentle and full of kindness, for that was how Eris wished to portray herself. Her blue orbs flickered between the wings mare and the handsome falcon that rode upon her back. "That's a handsome fellow you have accompanying you!" With a smile, Eris took the time to study the mare up close. Sanity clung to her skin...or rather The Empress assumed that it did, for she was not a mind reader. Pressing her lips closed for a moment to embrace the silence that encased her, The Blood Empress watched the winged mare for a moment, fascinated by the way she seemed to be trying to keep calm.

Glancing down, Eris did not see the cause for alarm. Today her coat was pristine, not a single spec of blood clung to any hairs, not even her hooves were tarnished. Frowning, Eris raised her eyes again. Time to get what she wanted. "Listen." Pausing to force an easy smile, The Empress looked over her supposed sister. "I'm on a quest for The Moon Goddess and for that quest I need to collect another companion's feathers." Her gaze fell heavily unto the falcon that rode upon the winged mare's back, her hunger was concealed. "If it's not too much of a bother," Being so sweet was beginning to hurt her teeth. "Would your gorgeous fellow here mind sparing a few?"

Wake me up inside,
Bid my blood to run,
Before I come undone,
Save me from the nothing I've become.

@[Parelia]