Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
HISTE</style>
your breathing sounds like the sickest
music playing backwards in my head
</style>

For weeks she had been on her absolute best behavior. Weeks. Since the asylum had been granted a home in the Hidden Falls she had not once attacked anyone there even though the goody-goody ones irked her nerves and made her want to rip their throats out. "They're so good." She seethed to the cougar who moved fluidly at her side. "La-de-fucking-da, we finally got a home but we have to share it with these ... fucking ... milk drinkers. I swear half of them are still sucking their mother's tits." Oh, how she wished that she could just make them disappear one by one until there was none but the Asylum left to run the Hidden Falls, but in the days since the darkness had passed she could feel a certain shift that she didn't much care for and she knew it came from having only one of the Asylum's leaders in charge.

As she approached the edge of their herd's territory Histe came to a stop and the cougar stopped next to her, a low growl rumbling in his chest. He smelled prey as did Histe and the sudden blood lust that raged in her veins made him tremble with anticipation. For far too long she had gone without hunting, without killing, without the taste of blood on her lips. Her head turned slowly and her pale eyes found a deer grazing alone and while she would have preferred to have the blood of her own kind coating her body she could settle for a deer.

For now.

As she turned Merikh crouched down into the grass and for a moment Histe thought about telling him to stay where he was and let her kill on her own. But why? The cougar had been in nearly the same boat as her and had only been killing enough to feed himself. They hadn't bonded over a good hunt in over a month. And so she walked toward the deer who, for the time being, saw her as no threat, while Merikh circled around and together they closed in on the unsuspecting animal. By the time the deer finally realized that something was amiss Merikh was already in position.

The deer's head popped up and he watched warily as Histe walked toward him and when he finally decided it was time to turn and run Merikh was there, his fangs sinking into the tender flesh of the deer's neck. The animal sank to the ground, bleating and gurgling as it choked on its blood. In one quick motion Histe silenced him and added a fresh layer of gore to her already filthy legs. But the one blow wasn't enough to satisfy the mare. She continued to stomp the animal until there was little left besides crushed bones and a mashed body that not even buzzards would be able to get a decent meal off of. "Again." Merikh growled. "Hunt again. Now." "Go." Histe replied because for now she was somewhat content with standing over the destroyed body of the deer and smelling the blood that wafted lazily through the air.

"."

CREDITS

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
ERIS AND HISTE

That smell. It was life, weakness and eternity all wrapped up into one singular scent. The fae paused in her musings, taupe tipped nose rising to the air, inhaling deeply. Consciousness snapped, twisted and corrupted into profane beastly thoughts. Movement takes ahold of her painted embodiment; precipitous, precipitate and perfunctory is her advance. The aura is...it's solicitation, everything the sovereign lives for. It's essence is hers, they share everything; live in accordance to the other. Blood. For she is blood, the cardinal to others understanding it's significance to life. She is The Blood Empress, leader of The Asylum and one day leader of The Hills. Damned by the sane, voodooed by witches and qualified in killing. Those who doubted and held malevolence towards her would deteriorate in their own time. Acquiescently, the golden lady pursues the scent. It is compelling her forwards. The Bloodlust within in her ignites, propulsive she is in her impulsive footfalls, for it coils around her spirit. Now inconceivable, all else has been washed away. It is only the scent that endorses The Blood Empress.

The wicked one stood over a deceased deer. An obliterated carcass, naught is left of any distinguishable physiognomy. Beige clefts carry forth the perverse, capricious demigoddess; erratic snickers fester through blood tarnished lips. The ravaged onyx coat catches the scrutiny of azure orbs. Sadistic, barbarous, atrocious and heinous is she. Histe Contempt is the responsiveness most hold towards malicious mare. For blood's consort it is exultation, writhing in atrocious, heinous schemes for the fall of The Jester Queen. Crowned as such by the Nightingale, frankly the derisive name had stuck. "You." Honey casually percolating as it inaugurates; descending your arms, it is luscious, delicious and saccharine yet as you aspire to erase the agglutinative substance, it plucks a single hair one by one.

"I thought you remained in the wilds." For nothing can legitimately accommodate your lupine vitality. "Yet here you are, The Jester Queen calls you her...bitch." Simpering The Empress elegantly inclines her dignified, exquisite and graceful nape, immersing the pure crown of her tongue into the blood. Unmitigated euphoria, elation and exhilaration devours her physique, a devilish grin coats the golden, glorious, auspicious and flourishing face of the stippled monarch. "Different to your usual kills." All the better for me. The Jester Queen was endeavouring to control this sadistic monster, by shackling a lead around Histe's scruff...The Empress conjectured Histe did not appreciate the constricting, compressing, smothering and confining toils of the Jester Queen. "I have a...proposition for you." Now the Empress bathed her entire mouth in the plasma, before rising her oculus to look upon the vicious monstrosity before her. "I'll take off the rope the Jester Queen has tied around your neck." She would only persist if Histe requested to hear more, if the wild woman would be free from the constricting grips of Seele and Midas.

The Asylum's Bounty Hunters.

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
HISTE</style>
your breathing sounds like the sickest
music playing backwards in my head
</style>

Merikh, in a sudden display of stubbornness, remained where he was even after Histe told him to go and hunt on his own. She glared at the cougar, but even that didn't send him on his way and she soon found why. It came in the form of a honeyed voice, one that set Histe's teeth on edge at the sweetness of it. Her ears disappeared into the darkness of her mane and her muscles tensed as she turned her head enough to look at Eris from the corner of a very pale eye, silently judging every move her body made and every calculated word that fell from her lips.

"Listen to her talking to you like she's your friend." The voice whispered and Histe recognized her mother's voice immediately. "She's not your friend, you don't have any. She's a manipulator. A user. And you are a weapon."

"What do you want?" The brindled mare growled the question as Eris continued to speak, claiming that Seele called her her bitch. Eyes narrowed into slits and Histe ground her teeth together. "You don't speak to Seele." Merikh pointed out as his yellow eyes looked from the Blood Empress to his bonded. "I know." She addressed the cougar's observation, her body turning as she rounded on Eris with a look of pure hostility etched into the features of her scarred face.

The look of hostility turns into one of disbelief when Eris was bold enough to lower her head toward the deer carcass and the disbelief gave way to rage as she licked at the blood.

"Are you going to just let her claim your kill?" Her mother's voice asked. "Like you're her bitch."

They sky began to darken as Histe subconsciously called on her magic. Merikh's gaze rose to the sky as the thunder began to rumble, a warning that the storm coming was not one that anyone would want to be caught in. She remained quietly seething when Eris commented on her kill.

"Its not good enough for her." Her mother chimed in and laughed. "The bitch."

Eris continued to speak but her words were lost on Histe and the mare was left seeing red. How dare Eris consume her kill. And how dare she comment on it being different. When she went in for another taste of blood Histe could no longer contain the rage that had built up and it burst forth. She lunged forward, hooves slamming into the carcass and her teeth snapping savagely at the Empress' face. Without warning the tides of hell broke loose and acid fell from the sky, setting fire to patches of grass and shrubs here and there. "DO NOT TOUCH MY KILL!" The mare screamed as she lunged at Eris, intent on running her down if she were stupid enough to remain standing. Didn't she know the rules of the hunt? You keep what you kill and she certainly hadn't killed anything.

"I will rip you apart." She hissed. "Limb from limb. I will tear you to pieces and then you will be just like all my other kills."

"."
ooc:// .o.
@[Eris]
CREDITS

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
ERIS AND HISTE

Above her the sky began to darken, The Empress looked up frowning. It had come on so suddenly, thunder began to rumble. Pressing her lips into a thin line Eris dropped her gaze back down to Histe, she had never been afraid of rain or stormy weather. The insane bounty hunter of The Aslum was a force that she would probably have to one day contend with. She did no wish to trap or control Histe. Just find a way to secure her loyalty to The Asylum...the new one. Not the supposed family she had created with Seele. Another rumble of thunder sounded over head, as Eis bent down to taste a little more of Histe's kill. It happened so suddenly, the vermillion queen had not noticed the tense way the other might have stood. The body language that spelled out about a possible attack. If there was any to be read that is, Eris had paid the darker mare very little mind. It was her own fault for trusting the mad for a split second. Histe lunged forward, hooves slamming into the carcass and her teeth snapping savagely at the Empress' face. Startled chaos' mistress managed to back away a few steps, but nothing would be able to save her from the hell of pain that the bounty hunter was summoning.

The heavens opened up and down poured the rain, only the liquid was filled with the fires of hell. The droplets broke apart on the ground, setting fire to patches of grass and shrubs here and there. All down her back and hair the drops hit to bust apart, and quickly the smell of The Empress burning filled the air. A hysterical scream filled the air, as the vermillion queen tried to shake the water out from her coat. The water left but the acid fire that burnt her remained. Then Histe was screaming as she lunged at towards Eris. This chaos' mistress had been expecting, dancing to the left of Histe, Eris focused on remaining calm while her body burned. Compliments of Histe. The threats filled the air, not for a moment did Eris believe them to be empty, yet for a while the vermillion queen remained silent. Finally, it was time to take control, remind the bounty hunter who was the crowned Empress. "No." Dancing further out of reach from the deranged mare, Eris allowed her voice to fill the air now. "I won't be like your other kills. They can't offer you what I can." This was a dangerous game that she played but it was the way she chose to live none the less. With a grin planted on her lips The Empress looked over Histe. "Stop the rain!" You bat shit crazy mare. "I won't touch your meat again."

The Asylum's Bounty Hunters.