the Rift

[OPEN] Crazies Taunt Normal

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I see the love in disguise!
The long legged awkward colt stumbled and staggered around leaning on his dainty cremello mother glancing every now and then at his massive steel father. The little colt was cloaked in pale golden hairs dapples rising like suction marks along his sides. The golden marred by a single white spot on his left side, right above his elbow. His legs are a bright deep teal, slightly darker than his mother's streaks, the socks trail up his legs and fan out into ivy like plants. His short foal tail and mane are black at the roots frosted at the ends with white. His intelligent eyes are a bright silver like his fathers. There is a mask of teal ivy that starts a little past the front corner of each silver eye and trails over his elegant neck stopping half way down his neck. In the middle of his forehead is a multiple colored spiral horn, about an inch long. Perched firmly on his back are two handsome wings. The wings are the same teal as his other markings mixed with the silver of his eyes.

Bright honey eyes were taking in ever detail of her new and first baby. He looked so much like both of them, his body looked much more like Ciceron's, but his coloration was defiantly from her. Gazing her eyes towards her silver night a smile curving over her face she pushed her warm muzzle out towards him. His scent was warm and sweet in her velvety nose. The trio was almost back to the falls. Pulling away from her love she pricked her ears, instead of relaxing as they neared their place of residency, she became more tense. Ciceron, however brave and protective, would never harm a heard member. Parelia did not trust the crazies here and never would. Honestly she would love nothing more than to leave the falls.

Once they were within the borders the mare pulled her baby closer to her side with a soft whinny. The path in was not easy, and she would not allow little Ilios to fall to his death in these falls. The colt staggered over to her thrusting his small body against her side enjoying her warm skin. The three had waited for two hours while he gained his strength so they would be able to make it safely home. Once they were in a small clearing with a rare tree the small mare stopped and gently nudged Ilios close to his side. He obeyed happily and ducking his head under her still slightly swollen sides. her voice was warm and soft, "There you go sweetheart eat up." She turned her warm eyes towards her knight smiling softly.

"Talking"’Thinking’Penna
Words: 451
OOC:; This is were she is going to get heckled until she just cannot stand to live here any more! Fell free to verbaly abuse the heck out of her! Pick on Ilios if you want too! @[Ciceron] @[Satanic Silk] @[Agrona] Anyone else too!
Parelia & Penna
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

It was with great reluctance that he had agreed to leave the Rotunda so soon, ideally he would have liked for his mate and newborn son to rest there for awhile longer to regain their strength. There was no rush to return to the falls, yes he had his duties but his family needed to come first and right now he was paranoid that something would happen to them. Much of the journey back home was spend with him trotting up ahead to make sure everything was safe before circling back to rejoin his family. Kiara had gotten annoyed by his constant fussing and had chosen to walk along side Parelia until she almost got stepped on by the dainty footsteps of a newborn. Now she had fallen back to follow them at a safe distance much to his annoyance, he would rather not have to keep checking she was still there and safe why couldn't she just stay with them.

Arriving back home made him feel a little better as he knew they were safer here but he still wanted to keep close to ensure that for himself. It was still a hard concept to grasp that this was his handsome son, it was a good feeling though. He seemed to be a fast learner as it did not take Ilios long to master the art of walking on such long legs, it was amusing to watch his reaction to many of the things that were common to the rest of the world. Hunger seemed to finally catch up after such a long journey and he couldn't help but smile watching his colt curl into Parelia's side to feed his tail flicking around the entire time.

Reaching over he let his muzzle rest against the painted mares neck in content letting himself draw in her comforting scent, but something wasn't quite right something was bothering her. "Dove? Are you alright is something wrong?" Lifting his head to drape lightly across her neck he turned his gaze to meet hers hoping that she was alright. He wanted nothing more than for her to be happy but it seemed like he was failing at making her happy, it was a feeling that he dreaded.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

••MUSE: Good •• TAGS: @[Parelia] •• NOTES: -- ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nope. No Africa here either. I'm starting to get a little pissed. Maybe a lot pissed. Of course Africa isn't in my homeland, I would have found that out by now or Midas would have told me. Which is the same as having found out by now. Fuck. I miss her. I need her. Ugh. Definitely not in a good mood. And as I walk, I stumble upon a sight I did not expect.

A stallion, a mare, and a colt. The stallion, I don't know. The colt, I don't know. The mare... oh, yes, I know her. Parelia. We had a little.. tussle once. Not the fun kind.. the I-am-annoyed-by-you kind. And that colt... there's no doubt, now that I stare, open-jawed, that the colt is a production between Parelia and the spotted stallion standing there. Well, does this surprise me? I'm not sure, honest to God. I approach slowly, trying to decide what I want to say to them, because I definitely want to say something. I stop not too far way. I don't want to be threatening... just be an ass. I'm a different stallion than the one she first met.. but seeing her has that part of me rising to the surface in much less time than I might have anticipated.

"Parelia... stallion... whelp. Parelia, a little less spazzy than the last time I saw you... are you sure that you didn't just saddle this poor soul with TWO children?"

Walking "Talking"
OOC: Oh lord, sorry it's horrible. Also, totally don't wanna be mean to Ciceron because I legit like him, but... Silk doesn't know I like him. Sorry Ciceron.
Tag: @[Parelia], @[Ciceron]
Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.