the Rift

[OPEN] The Time has Come [Birthing]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

The BirdSong night was cool, and the bonded pair of the red roan girl and black panther were sound asleep. Tonight found them alittle closer to the edge of the Hidden Falls than normal. Something lately, the young Earth Medic felt was off. Then again it could be that she was twice her normal size. Even when she had carried Malachi she had been smaller.

Well it was then that the ripple of the first round of contractions hit. Kiara woke with a ear splitting scream of pain. Keiran was already up, the pain could be felt through the bond. The black panther yowled loudly as he could. Something about this was off. This was not the pain Kiara had felt last time. No, it was much worse. With another scream of pain the red roan's second wave of contractions hit.

The amount of pain had Keiran thinking. What had the Moon Doctor said about pain.... Oh yes! Quickly he was off, paws padding across the grass as quickly as he could. He quickly snatched up one that the Lady had said was good for pregnant mares and headed back. Along the way he yowled for help, knowing they would need it in the long run.

Meanwhile Kiara had begun to push. She had to get this demon out! She felt like with each contraction that she was being ripped wide open. Her green eyes were wide as she pushed harder and harder. At long last slipped out a bay form. He was much larger than Malachi had been, with her own blanket appaloosa markings. He was all her's until she looked at his face and neck. One eye was her own emerald green, the other the haunting yellow of the Basin stallion who had forced her to carry him. A single horn, tiny in size now marked the middle of his forehead. Around the base of his neck he also had a strange red and black marking, almost like a collar. Kiara panted softly, looking over her new son. "Welcome to the world my son, Adelric..."

The sound of the colt's name was cut off by more screaming as Keiran arrived back with the herbs. Clearly Kiara was to far along in labor to take them now. Two hours passed with many more screams. The pain was worse than before, as Keiran stayed close by with the colt. Gently he licked the colt clean, feeling helpless to stop the pain of his bonded.

At long last, five hours after the first contraction and as the sun began to rise another form slipped out from the roan. The horns on this one had scraped the inside of Kiara on the way out. This one, was the source of all the pain. Exhausted, Kiara lay still on the ground panting. She did not have the energy left to even lift her head. She was lucky in the fact the filly's horns had not killed her.

"talk talk"

ooc: Open to all @[Krieger] @[Zünden] @[Adelric]

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Adelric Posts: 101
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3hh :: 1.5 [Birdsong]
Tobias :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Sevin
He is the noble commander. Adelric- a name said by his mother among other words he does not understand right now, but that he will learn to understand in the coming days. His gestation has been long and hard on his mother. He doesn't know this now but surely he would be sorry, would lament the pain he and his sister have caused her, if he had known. But all he knows now, wet and cold on the ground, is the tongue of a cat cleaning him of the filth that has surrounded him these last 11 months.

The screams that welcome him to the world are nothing like the heralding trumpets that should be sounding but being the first of the twins may not be as special as it is made out to be. For five hours he waits, chilled and hungry, left to learn how to stand on his own, without the aid of his darling mother, who he loves already, although all he knows of her are seven words and her screams. He tries several times to rise from the ground. Long, spindly legs unfurl beneath him, trying so hard to hold him up, wobbling against gravity before he can really find his balance. He loses track of how many times he tries, but eventually he tries to stand and then remains there, limbs spread wide, head held low, swaying slowly but not tumbling over. He has stood and his mother cannot even congratulate him because she still screams with the pain of his sister yet to come.

But eventually his sister comes too, sliding out onto the earth, his mother left on the ground. These moments will come to define him in the future, in small ways, molding his personality and shaping his views on the earth. But for now the child knows nothing other than his own needs. He has conquered breathing, he has conquered the slime that surrounded him and he has conquered gravity. Now he needs only to conquer his hunger. A bleat falls from his lips, small and weak, but demanding nevertheless. His mother may be tired, but she will be tired for nothing if her children starve before she rises.

Still, as he waits, Adelric looks upon her and knows that he loves her. She is special to him.
Adelric

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

memories,
haunting my mind

This was it. I was not leaving the Hidden Falls again, for a good while, because adventures can become too much for a pregnant mare. Pregnant. If I could, I would've slapped myself hard in the face. I was pregnant and all because of that Krieger who had won over me. He had made me surrender - or had I surrendered willingly? I didn't even remember anymore. My sides were swollen and heavy, almost as heavy as when I had carried my golden son, and it wasn't long before it was my time again. For the third time. Dezba was walking by my side - protecting me as always - and she reminded me constantly that I had to go see my already-born-and-almost-grown-up-kids before I birthed this one.

'Not seen kids for a while. You go find them soon?' I sighed and looked at her with clear, blue eyes that had various signs of tiredness in them. "I will, it's just... It's too painful. Do you know how difficult it is to look at your children and instantly being reminded of their father? The stallion who loved me like nobody else had before and..." I couldn't continue. My lips shut tight again and the jaguar stroke back her ears, gazing up at me from time to time as we walked. 'They strong. Growing.' I snorted and looked away. 'You strong too. You grow.'

I was strong? I was the opposite of strong. Every time I faced trouble and saw the consequences before they happened, I became weak and pathetic like a little filly scolded by her father. My mind slipped and I started to think about the meeting with Mauja. He... Everything we'd had before and had now confused me because I didn't know what we were to each other. I didn't like to think that we were enemies, because if we had been that, I would've tried to kill him. Right? I would've killed him there by the river the second I saw him standing there in the light of the midday sun. Mauja was... He was a part of my past and he would always be. But next time we ran into each other - if we ever did again - it would probably end with me crying again because of the confusion between us.

'Ice King not worth you. You strong. Remember.' I sighed again, more heavily, before I looked down at the black-spotted cat. "I may be strong, but not in the case of Mauja. He's always known how to make me weak, how to hit my spots... How to make me hit my own spots." Just as I was to look away again, a scream tore me and my thoughts apart and left me just standing still on the middle of one of the Hidden Falls Rivers. What the... Another scream. The instincts I had as the mother I was told me to immediately run and help because this was most likely a mare in labour calling out. Dezba, confused by my sudden runaway, instantly flew after me and ran up to my side as I tried to localize the sound. Though during the running, I couldn't help but phasing out slightly and remembering my own two births, both had been so painful that I had screamed out into the open - and both times it had called for unwanted visitors. I couldn't possibly be an unwanted visitor, right?

When I arrived at the scene, there was a mare lying on the ground. She was panting and her sides were heaving heavily. By her rump, lied two little foals - both adorned with small horns and rather similar markings to... Krieger. A black cat - very similar to Dezba - stood by the mare's side and seemed to help her with the foals. I took a careful step closer, observing the little lives. The colt was awake, shivering as his mother was just lying there on the ground. "Hello? Are you alright? Please, let me help you with the twins, I'm a mother as well." With those words, I took another step closer, lowering my maw to the colt. He was brown with a blanket upon his rump, decorated with a red and black collar and paired with two, mismatched eyes.

"Dezba, run and look for..." What? "Collect as much grass as you can and then come back." The jaguar nodded and ran off, hopefully she would return soon. My gaze wandered to the tired mare, who was quite beautiful, and I parted my lips slowly. "Hello, what's your name?"

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba thinking'

wordcount // 756
tags // @[Kiara] @[Adelric] @[Zünden]
ooc // Delinne to the rescue! :'D

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
The stud had been on his way to check on his mare, to see how she was coming along with their foal. The beast was not worried in the least if she had already given birth to his spawn yet, but he did want to see the baby for himself. He had been walking most of the way, but now he moved his massive alabaster frame into a smooth rocking lope. He had never been to the Hidden Falls, but the huge stud had two mares in the herd that would bear his children. He scoffed slightly as he moved easily over the land. Kiara was small, maybe to small for his kids, but it was to late now. Her beauty and gracefully movements had rendered him helpless to his natural desires. Delinne on the other had was closer to his height, but still lacked the large physique he longed for. 'Are all the mares in this land short and fragile?' He wondered silently.

His thoughts were interrupted however, by a scream. Delight spread through his frozen heart and he picked up the pace, pushing his stout body onward. Soon he found the Falls, and lucky for him, the mare was right on the edge of all the difficult paths. He stood back watching as Kiara lay panting two foals at her side. He had watched the first born stand on his own, drawing a smile to his maw. He was just about to move towards her, when another mare came sprinting forward. He watched quietly while his mares stood before him. Drawing a deep breath, and himself up at the same time he forward. His strode towards Kiara first allowing his thunderous voice to bubble from his warm lips, "You have done well Kiara, I like the boy's name." He lowered his horned head down slowly and lightly touched her sweaty side, before turning his attention towards the foals. Before inspecting them he cast a calm measured glance at the dark pelted mare.

He lowered his head to the still standing colt and took in his appearance carefully, one single horn planted firmly on his head. Reaching towards him the stallion attempted to touch his first son's neck softly. His voice was softer than normal, "Hello Adelric, I'm your father." He watched the colt calmly his own sunflower yellow eye staring back at him, accompanied by Kiara's green color. The beast was satisfied with his son, so he turned he attention instead to the filly.
"Talking"’Thoughts’
Words: 416 @[Kiara]
Krieger

The filly slide roughly onto the warm ground and lay still, but only for a moment. Her sides shuddered and lifted then fell in a slow easy rhythm, interrupted by sneezes and snorts. Bright different colored eyes flickered open and focused on a huge white horned head. The filly took in the long flowing scarlet locks and bright yellow eye. The lips on the huge head moved and strange words in a deep voice touched her grey ears. "I'm your father girl, welcome." She cocked her horned head as the stallion pulled back and turned towards the mare on the ground. Instinctively she knew this horse was her mother and she felt love towards her. She also felt a great deal of love and respect towards the stallion that had been in her face first. Even though she did not understand the strange feeling of respect yet, she would.

Shaking because she was still wet she turned her yellow and green eyes aroudn looking at everyone around them. A large black thing was licking her brother dry. How she longed to be warm and dry herself, free of all the nasty colored grime on her dark grey body. She didn't know it yet, but being left alone for even this short of a time would affect her adult life, making her angry and resentful. Her attention was drawn back to her father as he lowered his head and slowly started to lick her thin steel grey chest grumbling softly to himself. The filly nickered softly watching him closely.

Her short, yet sharp, horns were stained red with her mother blood. Lucky for Kiara her horns were still short, only a three inches long from point to point. On her strong forehead, below the plate on were her horns were connected was a large white star. Her rump was doted here and there with black spots, and her right foreleg was white, with black and red barbed wire markings wrapped around it. The rest of her legs, as well as her muzzle, would always stay dark. The rest of her dark grey body would lighten and dapple with age. For now the dark grey filly was enjoying her father's warm tongue as he cleaned the filth off of her.

"Talking"’Thinking’
Words: 378
Zünden
Image CreditSevin's table design

Sometime between the filly sliding into the world and the unicorn mare arriving Kiara blacked out. Keiran yowled louder, nervous and worried for his bonded. He stood as the unicorn mare arrived, shortly followed by the beast that had done this to begin with. The panther paced between the young roan and the ivory and red hulk of a stallion. While she was blacked out however, the roan dreamed....

The day was beautiful, sunny and warm. Kiara was running, Keiran at her side. However her bonded panther was not the only one at her side. Her mother and Breeze were also there. Emerald green eyes took in the forms of both, so glad to see them both okay. Not just okay, but with her. They ran and frolicked and all around had fun for what seemed like hours. Things very quickly changed, as the skies turned dark and cloudy.... First her mother and then Breeze were swallowed up by the ground. Keiran leaped to her back as she ran, trying to escape the darkness that was taking over everything....

With a start Kiara woke, finding that not only was her son, but her first daughter were standing. Green eyes took everything in and she gasped at the sight of the beast who had put these two children inside of her. She had never wanted to see him again. He was not alone however. A mare, also a unicorn but sightly familiar was there asking for permission to help her. Kiara looked to her with pleading eyes and nodded, not able to speak just yet after the awful dream... or nightmare.... whatever you wanted to call it.

Quickly the young mother scrambled to her hooves, knowing that she needed to nurse the children. She staggered to the side, her energy was totally zapped. It took all she had just to stay standing. "What are you doing here? First you force me into carrying a child without my consent, then you show up in my home uninvited...." Her eyes stared at the hulk of a stallion, tears sneaking into the corners. The tone of her voice was rough as she turned her gaze to unicorn mare. "I'm sorry, I am Kiara... I would love your help... Please.."

"talk talk"

@[Krieger] @[Zünden] @[Adelric] @[Delinne]

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Hidden Account
What started as just Adelric and his mother quickly escalats into a gathering as large and chaotic as his small mind can imagine. A black mare, followed by another black cat. His childish mind quickly makes an observation: all adult horses are followed by black cats. But the arrival of a great, hulking beast of a stallion with no black cat in tow leaves the child pondering his earlier assessment. All adult mares are followed by black cats, he decides on, in a more abstract notion, his foal brain still not developed enough to contemplate ideas in such a specific manner.

And the arrival of others meant more sounds, more noises, that the child did not specifically understand yet, but that instinct told him were urgent, in the case of the black mare, fatherly, in the case of the white beast. The touch of the black mare does nothing to comfort him, but he does not fight it. He is too weak to run, too busy learning to stand to want to fall to the ground away for her. As for the gentle rumbling that jettisons forth from Krieger's mouth, it only makes him tilt his head. That word again, Adelric. Does it refer to himself? He bleats a call to the beast, eager, interested, and tries to take a step forward as the beast turns away. But Edison did not make his light bulb on the first try and the child will not walk on his. He wobbles awkwardly then tumbles to the ground, but he does not fret. In moments, he is forcing himself to his feet again, impatient and excited to try this new motion again. Walking- he is certain it is the key to getting what he desires.

The other tall, gangly thing that his mother has ejected from his womb lays on the ground still while she is cleaned by the monstrous unicorn. He and her are receiving the same attention. Should he love her too? He thinks he should and decides on the spot that he will. And what of Krieger and Delinne, are they worthy of his love as well? They are present, and so he resolves in that moment that he will love them all and that they will all be a family.

With the rising of his mother, the child tries again to walk, stepping forward, stumbling, concentrating so hard on his steps that he does not hear the rage in his exhausted mother's voice. But when he is able to step forward without tumbling, he knows that it is time. He approaches his mother and begins to search for his first meal, the first of many that will nourish him and give him strength in these coming months.
Adelric
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Adelric at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Adelric unless it is in an opening post

Hidden Falls Curiosus II

memories,
haunting my mind

Like I suspected, Krieger was the father for here he came waltzing. I glared at him, but I didn't say anything due to the mare. She needed me and when a mare needed me, I didn't care about anything else. I looked at the foals, both were standing up, and then at the mare. "What are you doing here? First you force me into carrying a child without my consent, then you show up in my home uninvited...." Wait. He had raped her?! I snapped my head towards Krieger and pinned my ears against my neck, suddenly pissed off. That had to be the hormones. "You mounted her without her consent?! You fat, ugly pig. Get out of our herdland or I won't hesitate letting Dezba on you." Right at that moment the jaguar returned, her mouth full of grass and several roots. 'Drop everything by my side and get ready to attack.' 'Who?' 'The beast.'

My gaze fell on the mare and I rushed to stand by her side, willing to support her if she would fall. "Don't worry, Kiara, I will help you." Dezba circled the foals, her mouth open and her eyes were sparkling with kindness. "Dezba and I will help you and the foals. Do you want to get rid of Krieger, because I can do that too." I glanced at the beast again, my ears still pinned back. Would my foal look like these? I looked at them, my gaze wandering over them head to hoof. They weren't the prettiest foals I'd seen, but they were beautiful still. And their horns were surprisingly big for newborns since unicorn foals mostly had a bump only. In the filly's case, it would've just been the plate normally. I snorted.
He had mounted both her and me. If he had been smaller, I would've called him a whore, but since I didn't want to be crushed by his plate-sized hooves, I kept my lips closed.
Man-whore.

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba thinking'

wordcount // 328
tags // @[Krieger] && @[Zünden] && @[Kiara] @[Adelric]
ooc // ?

Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.

Pare
Krieger
The beast watched both of his foals struggle and shudder to their feet. Pride filled his chest as he watched his two first born twins stride towards their mother. The filly was still nameless, which made his large brow crease. He heard Kiara's words, which were soon followed by Delinne's snappy response. Shaking his great horned head to turned a sharp eye first to the lighting striped mare his voice low like summer thunder, "You didn't seem to think I was that fat and ugly, now did you?" He lifted his head before a small smirk on his face, before turning back to Kiara. His voice was softer and he lowered his horned head to her level, "I wanted to check on you, make sure you were safe, and to see if you had our child yet." His bright sunny eye softened slightly.= as he glanced at his daughter, "You haven't named her yet. May I make a suggestion?" He didn't bother to wait for a reply before continuing, "Zünden seems to go along with the boy's. If you agree to this name I'll leave now and you wont see for a few months." He gazed calmly at the red blanketed mare before lifting his head slowly.

He gazed at his foal for a moment his expression blank before turning to leave, but paused waiting for her answer. Deep in his heart the beast longed to stay with his foals and watch them grow. They were his, but they were in another herd, a herd he was supposed to hate. He paused for a moment in thought before speaking once more before leaving satisfied with her answer, "If anyone in from the basin asks, their real mother died, she was a unicorn. My herd don't believe in half bloods..." He let his voice trail off, hoping they would do so if Kiara was asked, it might save the foals' lives one day. He left taking his time walking across the ground, back to the Basin.

--------------------------------------------------
Words:345
"Talking" 'Thinking'

Image Credit

Zünden

If you asked her the massive unicorn stopped licking her dark grey coat. She sighed and started struggling to her hooves. her legs seemed to go on for days making it impossible to stand. She wobbled and slipped sideways before spreading her legs wide to catch her slim body from smacking to the ground. Trying to straighten back up her legs failed her and she toppled to the ground. Spindly, never ending, legs stuck out from either side of her body. Grumbling in aggravation she picked herself back up and stood until she felt very balanced and comfortable. Carefully she bent and flexed each leg checking them all testing how the bent and swiveled.

As her mother stood from the ground pain gripped her belly and she nickered softly struggling to stumble towards her. After what seemed like forever she finally made it to her mother's side. her different colored eyes flashed in anger as she had to stagger around to the to other side of Mother. She heard the anger, but didn't really care. She did not feel threatened in the least from anyone here. Tucking her head under her mother's side she drank greedily thumping her head up against her side.

After she had her fill she gazed around at all the adults, before her eyes fell on the two black things prowling around them. Curiosity was pulling at her heart making her stumble towards the larger one, the one that hadn't been by her brother. She stopped a little from the thing and extended her soft muzzle nostrils flaring. Tiny dark ears were pressed forward as if they might snap from her tiny head. She wanted to ask the thingy what it was but when she tried to a speak only a shrilly whinny escaped her mouth.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 300 @[Kiara] @[Delinne] @[Adleric] "Talking" "Thinking"

Image Credit

It seemed both black cats had the same idea, as Keiran was also calling his own storm. Enough was enough. This beast had done enough damage. Kiara looked to her belly, smiling as both foals made their way to nurse for the first time. The conversation that passed between Delinne and Krieger was ignored for the most part. Her babies. They were her babies. She merely nodded in agreement to the girl's name. "Fine. Zünden it is." We protect them. He never get close again Keiran's words were a comfort into the roan girl's mind. This time is different Keiran. I will be a better mother this time around. She had to be.

That was when the rapist's words caught her ears. "If anyone in from the basin asks, their real mother died, she was a unicorn. My herd don't believe in half bloods..." Half bloods?! Did he just call his children half bloods?! "No. I'll tell them the truth. That you forced yourself upon me. That you forced me to have these beautiful children that you dare to call half bloods?! She stomped her front hoof hard into the ground. She meant business. Now get out of my home. You are no father to them." Her ears were laced back, Keiran stepped forward to stand in front of his bonded.

Time was up and it was time for the pale beast to get out. The skies grew dark with the storm the black panther was calling. The clouds were dark grey, almost black. "Last chance. Get out. Or find out just what my bonded and I are capable of."

"talk talk"

Keiran is using - Stormcall: summon heavy rain and lightning storm for 30 seconds. He has not officially started the rain or the lightning yet.
@[Krieger] @[Zünden] @[Delinne]

Hidden Account
Anger- so much anger. What had been a gentle family meeting, a joyous entrance for the newborn prince into this world, quickly turns down hill and spirals into a chaotic interaction. His black mother is angry, yelling, words that he luckily does not yet understand. Lucky because if he could understand then his idea of his father might spiral downhill, which might break his very heart. Even as a newborn, a baby that is hardly capable of deep thought, he knows that he wants a tight family group, he wants his father and his mothers to love one another, he wants himself and his sister (and yet unborn sister and the other two half-siblings) to run together, to play together, and to know that when they are done and tired they can return home to their family group.

But for all the anger, and through his hunger, the newborn does notice that his father's deep, rumbling voice is gentle. So, when his father turns to leave, the child bleats after him, a helpless sound that he cries after his father that he does not what to leave. Slowly, he tries to move towards his father and tumbles towards the ground. But eventually he rises again, bleats again, ears pointed forward and heterochromatic eyes locked on the monstrous gray beast that shares his markings. Even as the skies begin to rumble, even as his mother and his cat dare to chase the beast off, he begs to keep him close. Still, when he looks back, he notices the looks on his two mothers' faces and he feels their anger, though he doesn't have a word for it, and it hurts. Why has his birth caused such strife?

OOC| Just a reminder I don't need to be tagged. Thanks :D
Adelric
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Adelric at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Adelric unless it is in an opening post

Hidden Falls Curiosus II

memories,
haunting my mind

"You didn't seem to think I was that fat and ugly, now did you?" If there hadn't been foals at the scene, I would've sounded like an old fisherman. I simply glared at him with a frown, quiet even though I wanted to shout, and listened to him. What a great, gigantic ego this arse had. "Oh, you're so full of it, aren't you?" I mumbled, glaring at him. If we had been alone... I would've attacked him. Just jumped straight at him and pierced his neck with my horn. But then again, I didn't want to scar these younglings so I continued to stand still. I looked at Kiara, who agreed on his choice of name for the horned filly. Zünden. My gaze wandered to the little grey who was currently exploring Dezba. She actually allowed him to name her Zünden?

"If anyone in from the Basin asks, their real mother died, she was a unicorn. My herd don't believe in half-bloods..."
"No. I'll tell them the truth. That you forced yourself upon me. That you forced me to have these beautiful children that you dare to call half-bloods?!" That's the spirit.

As I watched him leave, I realized I didn't want him to leave without a memory from little me. "Snowflake. Just know that if you dare to cross our borders ever again, I will tell every freaking one who is racist in the Basin that you slept with an equine and gave her twins. And if I see you at my child's birth... I will arrange a sweet little funeral for you." A smirk crossed my lips. I wasn't afraid exactly, more worried about the foal in my belly than my safety. "Now get out of my home. You are no father to them." I watched her step closer to him, impressed by her courage. She was so small, no match for the beast, yet she stood up to him? Dark clouds started to form above us and I wanted to laugh. She was perfect. Both the mare and her companion were just perfect. You go, girl.

"Last chance. Get out. Or find out just what my bonded and I are capable of." I glared at Krieger, a smile creeping in the corner's of my mouth. "You heard her. Get out." Dezba came up to me, standing by my side, growling. She let out a hoarse roar with about every fourth growl, making me flick my ear every single time. 'Be prepared.' 'I am.' She closed her blue eyes and I watched as even more dark clouds started to take form above our heads. "Bye bye, Snowflake," I chirped happily before turning my head to the foals.

"You shall not worry, little ones. I'm here for you and your mum." I looked quickly at Kiara. Was she alright after all of this? "You okay?"

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba thinking'

wordcount // 477
tags // @[Kiara] && @[Krieger] && @[Zünden]
ooc // -

Remember?

Pare
Zünden
The filly had finally had her fill and turned towards the grown ups to watch them. Different colored eyes were glued on the massive white and red beast she loved dearly. He spoke, even though she could not understand him, after her mother had said he insulted her and her brother. He said, "I do not call them half bloods! My herd would not understand. My love for them wold mean nothing and they might harm or even kill them, even if they are half unicorn." A deep sigh sounded from his chest. He had known they would not understand his words, mares never did. He shook his head and left taking his time, ignoring the clouds above his black sword. The storm filly follows her brothers pitiful attempts to call their father back, falling even more than her older brother. The filly could feel a pain so sharp and relentless she was sure she was dying, well, if she had understood what death was.

She called and called following her brother and father trying to make the scarlet and alabaster beast stay with her. No he couldn't leave, he was the only one here, besides the foal her own size, that she felt much affection towards. How could he abandon them this way? The poor foal didn't know it yet, but this would be another reason for her to hate all non-unicorns, and for her heart to freeze. Trying to move faster to catch her beloved beast the storm finally tumbled towards the ground pain shooting through her left foreleg. Unable to rise again she bleated and called for her father. The two mares, cats, and foals behind the beast did not know about the pain gripping his chest at leaving his first ever foals behind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 297
OOC: @[Kiara] @[Delinne] "Talking" "Thinking"

Image Credit