[PRIVATE] Turn Around And Talk Slow

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

T H R A N D U I L
Called to the sound of the waves,
Bit of fun he craves

Shit, his head hurt. Morning sun was already warming up, and lighting the smooth sand and washed shores. Having left the Basin in search of this beach to escape the cold, it was nice to feel the warmth, if only the brightness of the sun didn’t make his head pound more. He should have been here in the afternoon of the day he left, but instead he found himself crashed in the dunes with this awful headache, and no memory past yesterday morning. Perhaps the answers lay hidden in his headache. Nares in held deeply as the salt air grew richer. Golden limbs were kicking and pulling up the sand dunes before sliding the Spanish youth back down. If he could clear his head, forget the answers, and that’s what drew him to the water.

Crossing over the dunes and through the sea oaks, the golden stumbles. Harks listened and nares searched the damp sea air, but he was alone for now. He was a bit worse for wear, yet his senses were coming back to him. Body seemed in fine enough shape, and when he crested the last dune the golden was nearly pulled together.

Before the impala horned creature stretched the golden sands of pure beach, the likes of which he had not seen in many a day. Waves rolled upon the beach and their crashes soothed his mind. Careful as ever though the Spanish head turns to look up and down the beach. Gold dusted eyes scanned but found no creature. With one last will of restraint the golden youth slides down the dune. Pausing as the base head takes one last look. Someone may have hidden away or walk upon him, but the need was over bearing his senses that stressed the caution he had learned was wise in the Threshold.

Swift. Sudden. Powerful. The golden hinds shove off in a flinging sand into the morning sky. Shoulders pulled the golden body forward and stretched his body out. Blood began to pound and it pushed last night’s strains away. Horns shake in triumph and freedom causing the tingle to run down his spin. Curving his neck he let a youthful kick out to release the tension. Running across even this flat beach woke his muscles up with a start, but it felt so good to burn away the day’s before’s lost memory.

Straight down to the water line crashed the reckless golden son, and at its feet he slid. Lion like tail lashing out, cloven hooves sliding in the grains. Twisting in his slide the creature. A change of pace, and direction. He rounded out back trotting alongside the water’s edge, pulling his legs high, and curving his thick neck inward. Spanish grace poured over him as he danced a two beat. Steam began to rise from his back in the damp cool morning air. Youthful body reveled in the feel of heat, but grace. Tempting himself with the cool promise of the water, but enjoying the flow of his heritage for a moment longer.

OOC ::

@[Abishia]

"blah blah blah."

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Alone. Sad.
So sad, She can hardly remember what happened the day before. But there isn't a reason She can find to explain her sadness. She has a home, no friends, But She copes well. Why would She all of a sudden dive face first into a huge black hole of depression. She had become so lonely, She didn't know what to do with herself. So here She stands, bared flaring and winching in pain, blood trickling down her glass horn, running down her face and dripping of her horn. Her right shoulder held about 7 gashes, nearly 4 inches wide and dripping the red hue. The sands beneath her feet became redder and redder with every drop. So there She stood, her orbs glued to the ground, watching the blood trickle to the grains, her barrel heaving with every breath. Her heart pounded, hard, shining endlessly against It's cage. Splashing cane into ear shot, her kissers twitched.

Her shoulders flexed, shaking herself, droplets of blood flying through the air. Another wince of pain. She looked to the shore, the sound coming closer, and than, there he was. Thranduil. She let out a small nicker, and with a fake confidence She waltz out into the beautiful ocean scenery, blood trickling down her faux horn and running down her leg. "Well hello there, handsome ."

@[Thranduil]

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

T H R A N D U I L
There she calls,
Mimicking the siren's song,
But he's no man,
He's the devils son,
and her song works no wonders on him.

Soothing swings of muscle. Heart rolling a quick but controlled beat. Lion tail keeping time. In sync with himself the golden Thranduil felt the morning cool rise to a mid-morning warmth. Sun’s touch wrapped about him. An embrace of suffocating strain to some, a flowing grace to the twin horned. Nares stretched to pull in their much needed salt air, when another scent over ruled them. Harks flicked to attention, but his body kept going. That sweet, clear scent he knew. There was a strong copper mingle he could not place. Curious. Still body kept rolling, stretching along the beach. Mind a flutter of swords and daggers, nerves steeling to a coiled golden snake.

Harks finally caught the sound of shifting sand up the beach. Patience. Then she called out. Handsome. Eyes narrowed, that was a change of heart, but he played his part. Hinds slide under him for a halt, and head tossed up from its arch and landed on her. Golden face lite up upon seeing her frame. A warm, kind recognition. Inside the golden son’s body was locking down. Heart enclosed in a cage. Mind growing and building. No movement was unchecked. The copper smell was indeed from her. Red dripped from her false horn, running about her face. Right side open to the air was a mangled mess that more resembled a zombie that a youth. Mind paused for a moment. Thranduil did not want damaged goods of someone else’s. Then again, perhaps he could play it to his advantage. But first he need to paint a background.

Carefully fluid steps carried him forward to the white and fire colored lass, as face changed to concern. Voice slide from his throat. “Oh dear Abi, I have searched for you.” She carried herself well. Head high, her nicker had been light, her calling more friendly than he expected on one who’s last words to him were that he was not even fit food for the crows (aka, Crowshit). It all didn’t match. She was battered and bruised that pathetic child playing with a pretend crown, yet she carried on like a queen. Not all was right. “I had to tell you dear, I searched for you-” Oh he let it slide out so smooth and light “I so sorry” He lowered his head to her, and earth eyes darkened with a purposeful sorrow. Body sunk in and seemed to crumble from the golden glory of before. He cracked his voice on the next line, truly a work of art, “I’m so, so sorry Abi.”

If you place two realities in a fighting pit. One the body. The other attitude. Who will tell the truth? Always the body. The body is tangible, reality. If there was a cut, it hurt, it pained. Some may laugh off that pain, but it is still pain. And this? This small child who waltzed upon the beach with wounds large enough to take out some weaker stallions, was no exception. She lies. Her body speaks. Ah, but as much as his inner face smiled behind his mask, the show must go on. “Dear Abi, please forgive me, you yourself spoke of the greatness of the Basin.” He searched down at his feet, shuffling like a child, seeming to open his soul, but the door is painted on a brick wall. “Abi, the draft, he had noticed, they knew of your beautiful glass horn.” Watered eyes looked up at her. “If I did not put on a show they would have doomed me from them, and you.” He stepped closer. “I did it to save you from their secret wrath.” He rolled and eyes winced. “After we left they spoke of it. Please know I saved you from a worse fate.” Oh the sweet lies he weaves, never showing the truth. Its locked away with his heart.

Time was ticking. He speech long, wrap it up pretty boy. He’d sweep her off her feet. But first a tease. Now for some physical persuasion. Then the wounds, ah, he’d have fun with that. Then, perhaps by the end he’d at last crash through the waves. Patience. Head came level with hers and then passed hers, stopping just beside her’s. Leaning into her’s he came till their whiskers touched, his eye looking into hers. Heat simmering from him, he hoped to brush against her. Ever so close, but no cigar. Snake hissed from inside, but it slithered from his lips in a lower, smoother tone. “Oh sweet Abi, how could they understand. How could possibly understand that you’re more worthy than all others.” He exhaled and pulled away his hot flesh, looking fully on her once more. “I’m so glad I found you sweet Abi.”

OOC ::

@[Abishia]

"blah blah blah."

Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Hidden Account
Wild.

He sure was handsome, lined with sweat as he turned to her. She smiled wider, batting her eyelids as if she had nothing against the Stallion. She wore a mask, and so did he. Ah, two children playing a sick game. Well this brute better watch out, for the childe knew how to play her cards much better than he. She wore her heart on her sleeve, but it was black, withered. It wasn’t nearly a heart anymore… More like a decoration, something to show for, to say that yes, she does have a heart, but oh no, her feelings are never real. Her smile twisted, her look… If he stared hard enough, he would know that she knew that this was just a game. She’s not a stupid little girl, she only acts like it. She wasn’t weak, for she was bleeding as of now, before this mighty (or an excuse for) a stallion, without a wince. Only a radiant smile and a teasing bat of her eye lids. She laughed softly as he came, and he spoke, his words luring her in. Oh, but she never truly fell for a stallion. She looked him up and down, steam wafting off his golden pelt. Her smile curled into a seductive smirk as he babbled on, nonsense like: Oh dear Abi, I have searched for you.” “ Her harks flicked and she laughed once he was finished with his mighty speech, and when he stretched himself out to her, drawing himself closer, she pushed her blood-stained maw into the hot flesh of his check.

"Oh darling! Of course, I thank you for that!" She smiled, winking and taking a step forward. Another step, blood dripped to the ground. Her face became twisted. Menacing, evil… She walked along his side, caressing her muzzle down his spine, curling around his rump, than doing the same as she walked up beside him on his opposite side. She pressed her maw into his mane, flipping it up with a flick of her dome. She giggled intently, then rubbed her kissers down his cheek, then pressed her lips against his right hark. Her tones were soft, "But lets not fool ourselves, my Thranduil. It’s all a game." She laughed again, softer now, and rounded to the front of him, standing tall before him, she winked, beauty radiating off her effortlessly. "You wear a mask too, hmm?" She pressed her maw to his, then drew it back, the breeze taking hold of her locks, sending them dancing in every which direction. "But I find that handsome, darling. Trust me, I know the game well. Continue with your ways boy, you have me already." She turned her rump to him, glancing back with a smirk before slowly walking off to the waves.

Drip, drop. The blood trickled down her face, her maw becoming redder and redder. Drip. Drip. She now stood in the waves and faced him, "Come here babe, lets have some fun before we begin." She threw her head back and laughed, raising a hoof and smashing it back down into the calm waters. Droplets flew, the water below her slowly began to turn red. But she didn’t look at it, she only kept her gaze on him, mystery in her dual colored stare. She didn’t flinch as the salt set into her gashes. Only smiled to the golden boy. Her golden boy now.

@[Abishia]
PLOTTT TWIST
bow chica bow bow
sexay abishia is sexay

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines

T H R A N D U I L
Testing, Testing
Three, Two, One
Will she keep singing,
To the golden son?

Cold flesh flashed against his and the golden recoiled. He had more class than to go about with a kiss upon his cheek of blood red. Be minded that the golden pelt had been splattered with maroon. No, he pulled back for it came from this lass. Heated passion, and coppery blood were not sensations he enjoyed together. Besides, if the lass could not protect herself from whatever the heck of a mess she had gotten herself into, was she worth his time? But where else did he have to go at the moment. Besides a helpless maiden, easier pickings. He thought. Smile and harks trained on her, and earth eyes jumped at her shrill called. Then she winked. And she peaked from behind a mask.

Harks slid back at her twisted grin. It had taken the same turn that he’d seen in the meadow. She was getting her revenge. Head rose, and harks followed her back, but he did not move. Thranduil’s eyes followed her round. His body was a servant to itself and a chill ran down his spin as her lips met it. But she was a bloody wreck. One hark pinned further back. He needed to get that stupid girl cleaned up, or he’d end up looking like he waged through a war. Still her lips traced his spine. Her breath, cool against his steamed coat. What was she playing at? These were moves he should be making on her. Only the blood and gore of her shoulder, well ruined it. He was not one to find mangled flesh a turn on.

Up the other side she came, still silent as a lamb. Now both harks were back. He was not sure he liked this. Her touch was too soft, and seductive, eyes swimming with a grin. White dusted lips reached up to find his cream locks, tressled by the morning’s affairs. Then she flipped it with a giggle. Neck craned from her and he glared upon the female. It was not a girlish giggle, but twisted, as all else had been. No, this was not the same horse that had jogged to meet him in the Threshold. Or perhaps it was and she was a little more mad than thought. Still she pressed, finding her maw near his hark as her own snakes slithered out. Fool. Game. They were more successful than in the Threshold.

Caught. Whether fairly or not. She laughed and giggled, like a child, but a wicked one now. A devil’s daughter no less with some sick girlish view of this game, he admitted they played. She laughed and winked, as she seemed to do a lot. The Arabian lass was enjoying this far too much. Well, he admitted, just as much as he would. That brought a smirk to him. Watching her spin about before him, questioning, before touching her maw to his. He gaze followed her like rich men watch their strippers. That’s nice, do it again.

Handsome. Well. Already. Then turned tail, with only a playful glance. Looking after her, he caught himself in watching her sway. The lass’s beauty was not a lie in this game. Oh but her ways did do bother him. She was not his, and certainly he was not hers. That was made very clear by all of this. Not that he didn’t like the playful pats they brought, but if she wanted to drop the game, then she’s have to face the music too. Moreover, as she walked, it was true she showed her strength. She seemed to not wince or feel salt water touching raw flesh, but there was still the wounds to contend with. Standing in the ocean it dibbled down and colored the clear water around her. Seeming like her fiery coat color was spilling into the sea, only it was her blood. One hark slid forward to take her in. Babe. Fun. Oh he did like the sound of that, but she had forgotten, his mind was just as strong as hers. Just as she overcame that physical pain, he’d over come his lust. Besides, it wouldn’t be permanent. The slut and him could still make it a lovely night, they’d just have to come to some terms here. Still, know this, it wasn’t easy to refocus. He was a stallion.

Smile curled up from his pressed lips. “I have always enjoyed a bit of fun, darling…” He stepped towards her. Clear water washing around his cloven hooves. Damn that felt good to his hot flesh. But. Patience. Really he should get a medal for this. “…but I don’t play with damaged goods.” Even if they are rather hot. He stepped back. A big medal. Or, a fun night of it. Those were equal right? Gold dusted eyes looked the butch up and down as she stood in her red puddle. He looked up at her glass horn. “And let me guess, I should see the other guy?” He chuckled, throwing back his own laugh at her’s so loosing thrown. Lion tail lashed and the golden smiled broader. “Call me when you’re cleaned up, butch.” With that he turned to leave. Head stretched, and body chilled out still by her seductions. He had to admit she knew how to play that game. Those cream, red stained lips could slip out words like sweet tea, but that wouldn’t wrap him up in a neat bow for her. She’d need more. Think quick lass. He’s walking away, and that son of a gun is stubborn enough to keep walking. Just remember lass how his flesh tickled under your touch. Needs cannot be ignored much longer. Think quick, are you as stubborn as he? Too stubborn to let him go with out some fun?

OOC :: I love it! =D Please can we keep going, he'll come back, you just have to get creative. ;] And let me know if you have skype, I'm just all a-buzz with this!
@[Abishia]

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Wild.

She watched his reaction as her flesh touched his, waited intently for him to give into his instincts, the ones that would force him to give in to her, make him cower under her firm hold over his wants. The child had turned so twisted in a matter of seconds, the want to touch, to tease, to make him weak under her grasp. When She touched him, She knew that her carefully placed caresses were working, for he didn't shy from her, only stood and basked in the spot light. Now She stood, waves lapping at her legs, red hued waves, washing away the blood that still was steadily dropping from the artificial crown, from her shoulder still also. He neared, the look in his questionable, But the golden wore a mask too, But his was tied on too tightly, even an extremely skilled maskerette couldn't disipher his carefully hidden feelings. She wanted to touch him, But She contained herself, listening to his words, not flinching nor blinking, simply staring, watching how his features change as he spoke harsh words, when he was finished with his dreadful speech, and started to walk from her, She dropped to her knees swiftly, ridding her shoulder of the blood. The stinging was enough to bring her to her knees, But no, She batted her eye and rose herself back to her steady clefts, her graceful pillars pushing her into a slow jog.

She curled her bodice around him, stopping before him, the same evil smile on her lips. "Oh come on, Thran baby, you can't leave so soon!" Kissers now freshened from the salty waters, But still wet, She took a step toward him, running her maw along the side of his neck, her cool maw against his steaming hot flesh. A smirk danced onto her maw. She then faced him again, "And if you hate it so much, why not break it? " She dodged away from him, her bodice moving in one perfect moments. Her hooves glazed the sand, the jump perfectly calculated so She landed her rump facing him, just put of reach though. She laughed, tossing her long mane effortlessly, glancing back to him seductively before giving a teasing wiggle. She put her weight on her back legs, rearing up about a foot from the ground then twisting, now landing facing him. She danced forward, her steps slow, beautiful. She stopped before him, turning her head so She wouldn't pierce him with her horn. She smiled again, this time, it looked genuine although it wasn't. Her stare bore into his pools. They were wild, full of mystery. The mask came off, and She shifted into a different soul. She had finally let herself out. And it was obvious too.

"Please stay, you know a lady has her pleasures too..." She started walking around him again, this time, her sides touched his. He stopped as his rump, pressing her maw to the top of his rumping, then cascading it down to his tail head. "And damaged goods give you the most pleasure you know?" She laughed, walking up his other side, then halting, resting her maw at his wither. "Don't resist the urge, darling " The words slid from her mouth like poison, perfectly formulated with the correct ingredients. Deep down, She was twisted, evil, menacing. And damn, was it showing. But how could he turn down such a tempting girl, only like this for him?

@[Thranduil]
-Oh my gosh
This thread is so like muse provoking
I LOVE IT

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines

T H R A N D U I L
Tisk, Tisk,
Who'd you piss?

A small crash broke between those of the tides. Lips curled as golden body moved away from the sound. Ah yes her touch could make a shiver run down his spine, but his mind could twist her pride of wounds and blood to shame. Whatever drove this lass to want his company tonight so badly must be a powerful thing. Obviously it wasn’t love. Love doesn’t usually come after first meetings like so many believe. Besides love was tricky. It was a third person who would rip away the mask from you without your consent, and always control your step. Thranduil knew too much about that feeling, and the golden boy intended to stay far from it, so thank god this wasn’t love.

Up she quick stepped through the water and sands, curving around him. Golden face had lost its grin. Instead he painted a calm, if slightly amused feeling. She halted him and head rose. Oh how his eyes danced though at her still dripping shoulder washed clean in the salt water. See lass, he can make you want things you never knew. Push through pain as if you wanted it. The glass horned slipped out a voice so smooth. Thran baby. Harks slipped back. He did not enjoy the nickname. Lion tail spun his tassels about as it whipped around. Again she stepped towards him. Her lips forcing their way alongside his Spanish neck, heat now cooling. Her breath tickled his coat and hips had to shift. It wasn’t that it felt good. To be sure, it was successfully seductive, its just, it was usually his job. This girl was determined. Like a teenager throwing herself into danger after a heartbreak.

Dashing away she slides out another slippery question. Gold flecked eyes narrowed, and she spun to face away from him. Her tail flicking in the breeze to his chest. Head rose. Her desires were all too clear now. She let her body shake and laugh before turning back to face him with a grin. The Arabian butch was trying so hard to gain his lust. Too hard. Having always sought to rule the hearts of those he choose, he questioned it. She was pulling his moves. She was begging for it. But she was teasing it too. That girl didn’t really want it, she wanted to rule, and feel like a bad girl doing it. Then, was that such a bad thing. Was that not what he wanted too? Even if it came with someone, a bit, well, moody? It had been such a very long time… He could play along, have a bit of fun, and then head back. He always played having his heart claimed before, what’s another go round? True it’s with well, dark, but same principles. Principles in the art of one night stands. Who knew.

She slides up beside him, and again he does not move. Her voice slips out like serpents tongue, always touching. At least she was clean. This time the golden, with a smirk leaned slightly into her. When her lips traced his bone to his tail twin horned head curved to look at her. Damn. In the sun, her red coat was a blaze, against the white. Like clouds on fire. Fine Arabian head came to rest on his withers. Hips shifted again. Don’t resist. It was getting hard not to. Golden body had tensed, and blood was pounding for the chase. The golden son may control her mind, but Abishia was controlling his body. But. Patience.-Damn the patience. What was he supposed to do? Be patient till he was dead? One corner of his lips raised in a smirk as he turned under her chin. Using it as a pivot he spun till he stood at her withers, thankfully on the side opposite her wounds. The golden exhaled long and slow. His turn.

Muzzle lowered to her warm flesh, whiskers tickling at her red hairs. Then he brought the heat still left in him and let it roll in a stead exhale onto her withers. Golden flecked eyes glittered in pure mischief, but harks were on her. He let his lower lip grace her shoulder, resting there, then ran up along her hid, up to the base of her tassels, pushing her coat up, carefully avoiding the crystals. Golden lion tail gently whisked back and forth. Teeth reached out from their covers and latched onto her nape. It was strong at first, but not meant to pain, just pressure. Releasing the strong grip he began to groom the red coat. His teeth scratching at her coat, and warm breath rolling along her spine. Back down her shoulders he went, stepping forward to continue along her back. Body leaned into hers, it held just enough heat still to keep it warm to the touch. Over the white and back to red he took his time, slow but steady. His caresses light. At the dock of her tail he stopped, and spun his hips away from her. Taking away the golden heat and touch.

His smirk still danced on his lips as he stepped forward and behind her. Hesitating. Wait for it. Then moved on without a word or touch. Her curves called him, but he did so love the games before. Around to her other side he stepped. Pulling up to her shoulder, and looked upon the damage there. Grunting he noticed one small stream of crimson trailing down her side. A smirk curved larger on Thranduil’s lips, his maw reaches down and with a long slow movement and lips the stream back up her coat. He had forgotten how not unpleasant that metallic taste was, it came to him almost sweetly. Up he went right up to the ridge of the lower gash, and there he hesitated, exhaling on the wound, then back down again to smooth out her hairs. Pulling back he looked at her mischief dancing about in him. “Much better, poppet.” Hips swung round and bumped her side golden legs stepped forward.

Passing her fine featured head golden head curved back and reached just behind her ear. Again he exhaled just behind where her hark rose from her dished skull. Then teeth reached out and grabbed the end of one of her long red tassels. Pulling it from its resting place the golden gently tugged it towards the awaiting ocean. Pulled just enough pressure to where she’d hopefully step forward, thinking the fun was at last beginning. But oh, the golden son was not done yet being a tease himself.

Stepping forward one step at a swinging slope he went, then stopped and turned sharp perpendicular to her, blocking the lass’s way. “However,” Those eyes just a dancing. “I would first like to know…” Sliding forward he twisted to turn away from her then back, so he stood the opposite direction as he continued to speak. “…what terrible beast broke you first.” Stopping, Thranduil raised those impala horns higher, spring breeze picking up to just lift his forelock and the leafen star flash white beneath them. “Those scrapes were not made in a passing fancy.” How those lines dripped from his lips. Earth eyes bored into him. Sweat had cooled and was drying, the ocean called not far beyond. The golden was always happy to step into trouble (though admittedly this one was more crazy than trouble), but he needed to first know what that trouble was.

OOC :: Sorry it took a bit, I needed to think about what he'd do. So! SO! LOVING this thread. Let me know if you have a skype I'd love to talk about these two! Muse is going crazy though! Whooh! Its getting hot on the beach!

@[Abishia]

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Wild.

A laugh bubbled from her as She watched his reaction to her nicknames. Then he hesitated. But one who hesitates always performs the best (with the exception of Abishia, of course, for She moves with speed). Now it is his turn, his dance perfectly choreographed to make her body ache for him. And so She stands, just as he had, chills running from harks to tail tip. His warm breath made her skin crawl, But in a good way. His touches, his caresses, so sweet, so technically placed. He leans against her, a crooked smile flooding her maw. She closed her eyes, a low nicker falling from her lips. He danced around her, his steps digging into the sand, cat tail waving. She looks to him as he swings his hips, craning her neck as teeth meet skin. Another chill. His movements are watched carefully, how he rounds her hind end as if he will mount, But then he does all But that, pulling up beside the filly. He grooms her. He takes the blood from her pelt. He then nears the wound, his breath weeping from his nares like poison. She flexes her shoulders, looking to him. Pain stabs her chest. She doesn't want this, She wants love. She slaps the mask back on before any emotions show, flashing him a mischievous show of teeth. Poppet? Not fully understanding his words, But offering a wink in response. His breath again, hot behind her harks. Chills, again. He grasps a lock of hair, pulls it in the direction of sea, and the childe obeys, side stepping, But getting knocked back into place as he rounds her front. He stands before her, questioning her. She dares not to let her twisted, evil, smirk to falter, keeps that intriguing light in her eye. When he is finished with his rather demanding words, She tipped her head to the side, laughing gently to him, her tail swishing against her hocks lightly. She looked up to him, sweetly, innocent, fake .

"Oh, But Thranduil, you'll think I'm crazy." She giggled again, taking a few steps to stands by his side, She pressed lightly against him, her good side. " Mystery is sexy… Let's keep this night fun, sweetheart" Her gaze switches to the sea. A smile on her maw although inside, a storm rages endlessly. The wounds were self inflicted, But She couldn't tell him that. It was pain that drove to this point. She was never truly like this. She just wanted attention. A distraction from the pain. She looked back to him. The feelings didn't show. didn't even dare. She flicked her dome, locks tugged away from her. She stepped toward him, walking around his bodice once last time, stopping at his rump and whipping around, pushing her back side against his, bending her knees slightly so She rubbed against him, then turned on her heel and pranced toward the waves with a whinny, glancing over her shoulder to the brute as her hooves met waves. "My patience is running out. Fun Thranduil! Come on!!!!"

@[Thranduil]
I know!! These two together are the best!! I'll try to get my skype for you!! I'm getting really busy!! But I'll still make time for replies!
I love this thread so damn much. I have some plot ideas for these two.

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines

T H R A N D U I L
Cold water calling,
Fun night dawning,
Last bit of business,
Please don't let it be a hindrance.

Laughing and smiling with a wink in between, that’s all love is these days. Or is it lust? Did it matter? She smiles up at home so sweet and fair, playing a child. But that is not child. She had shivered at is touches. Grinned at his teases. Now Thranduil felt more at ease. Less off his guard. Oh but what price would this come at. He may damn the price, but he still wanted to know it. She giggles as she speaks. But. Crazy. Too late. That was only confirmation. The golden may be stepping into a brawl with whoever made those marks (for he knew not they were self drawn), but he now knew it was going to be just as crazy as she. Oh but this girl knew how to have a little fun. Was it so bad to give in to a bit of crazy every now and then?

Sidling up to him she pressed her sun warmed coat against his. Head turned to look into her. Mystery is sexy. Decidedly not. But it kept away that nagging reality that perhaps all wasn’t as it appeared to be. Golden sun kept that in mind as well. She played him once, she could play him twice. How to keep her at his side… She flares some teasing move of her own before bouncing off with a springing gait towards the waves. Crashing through, she calls back to him. Patience. Out. Come. Yes, decision time was running out.

One night stands are a blast. A bit of satisfaction, and heat. A hot chick, usually with some flare. However, for them to know it’s a one night stand is not always, well, ideal. It cheapens it. Friends with benefits? That was nice, but there was no satisfaction emotionally. Nah, for the golden, he wanted to pull those he sided with at night deeper. This lass, childlike in nature, slut like in methods had thrown him. Was she just that twisted or was she looking for trouble. Golden son did not like being a second choice, heart break fling. She wanted to dominate his body, he wanted to dominate her mind. But quick, the teases he played had worn her down, she was losing her fire. Golden dome tossed up and the beast gave a snort before sliding into pace.

Golden limbs stretched out in a swinging jog, just as before. Kicking up sand without a care. Spanish neck curled, pulling his horns upright. He shook though, shaking free from his thoughts so thick, sending cream tassels a fury. Lion tail swept up too in the sweeping pace lashed from side to side as he crashed towards the red and white vixen. Passing her he took a playful nip before lunging into the oncoming wave. Water flew about like crystals and the still winter chills water sent just as many shivers up his spine as the glass horn’s caresses.

Jumping to lift the golden body above the waves he called out to the red lass and spun to try and see where she stood. Cream locks became waves and clung to his neck. Mind feeling just as cleansed and clear as his coat. Coming towards his hot date, he bumped her neck with his muzzle, and spoke above the murmurs of the ocean. “Very well vixen, no more questions, but one request.” Waves crashed through his legs as he pressed towards her. “I do not ask for love, and I do not ask for your heart. Therefore I shall mostly come only when you ask.” Gold dusted eyes leveled to hers. “But swear to me when I call you shall answer to my side.” The cool water was begging but this was the last request he would make. “Swear to me only that and we shall dance about as long as you please, whenever you please.” World stopped spinning. “Swear to me, that if you do not come, the tip of your horn is mine.” Golden body swung to side next to her, body heated from his jog and jumps through the waves, hot to the touch. “That should never happen though. However, only that I ask of you, and I’m yours. Completely yours.” Head rested against her neck, hiding the smile below. Pensive though, this lass was full of surprises, but breath held that perhaps he at last knew what she desired. The price was high, but so was the deed. This game was getting hotter and hotter. Man, had they reached hell hot yet?

OOC :: Again, sorry I'm so slow. Was SO busy this weekend.
@[Abishia]

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Wild.

He strode beside her, touching her with a little nip, which She answered with a playful kick of her heels. Her tail flew up, then smacked down into the waves just as her hind hooves did, droplets of water flew the air, gleaming in the rays of sunlight. A laugh fell from her yet again as he threw himself into a wave, the water washed over his golden frame, dripping from him as he turned back to her, his tassels now clinging to his neck as if it was their last breath, their last chance to cling to him. As he looked to her, She smiled innocently now, well... More like a sexy innocence . She watched him as he spoke, how his eyes danced, how the water dripped from him. His words - they were exactly what She had wanted. He would come when She called, when She wanted him, and She would do the same for She, at a price though, the tip of her horn, which She would so easily sacrifice if She needed.

She took a few steps, starting to close the distance once again, hungry for his touch. She tilted her dome slightly, her gaze danced across his every asset. Holy shit, he's hot. Her smile turned to a smirk once again as evil thoughts surfaced. Disgusting wants and pleasures for such a childe. A few more steps, and her maw was touching his "That sounds like a plan, Thranduil. " She drug her maw gently up his face, stopping just at his forehead, She took a deep breath, her hot air billowing onto him. A giggle shot from her, and as quick as She could, She grasped his creme forelock between her pearls gently, before turning on her heel and prancing off, back to shore.

Here, She slowed to a walk, then halted, facing him. With a flick of her dome, another laugh came from her. Putting her weight on her hind, She rose herself into a rear, a whinny directed his way. Her lips curled into a smirk once again as She landed. "Payback, babe. "

@[Thranduil]

Sorry this was so late, and It's crappy. -. I'm so Sorry. I just needed to get something up here! The next will be much better.

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines

T H R A N D U I L
Playing tricks are we my dear?
Hope your fun doesn't turn to fear.
You've locked yourself into quit a hot mess,
Best if you just shake that pretty dress.

Well, I think we reached hell hot. Just in time for a few chilling water games. The golden body trembled, wanting to drag the filly into the depths with him. Yet, there was a deal in the making. Hard terms, with smooth sounds. Oh he had plead it to her ears, letting it slip in like honey, just exactly what she would want. Yes, exactly what this wounded girl wanted. To be kissed, and worshipped. To tease and be teased. This fire child didn’t want roses and poems, she wanted to feel and forget, and that’s just what she’ll get. Lips meet and their hot breaths mingle and heat the sensitive skin. Sweet breathe of spring grasses and morning flowers floated about and he smiled all the more as those sugar lips dropped like a death sentence. She thought he was hers. Her golden boy, but watch out child, that agreement will last only as long as it suits its creator.

For now, it will indeed suit. The golden son could get some satisfaction of this runaway’s desires, and then he’ll call if ever he wanted. Would he answer her? If his social calendar was open, perhaps. Right now it was short enough to write on a grain of rice, so the golden boy would play along. And play they would. Her sweet maw rubbed up his face, and he tolerated the intense attention. The golden hide liked the touch, but the body wanted something a little faster paced. The time for hot touches and slow moves was passing. The clear ocean waters would freeze such moves, and this was not about to be an ice show. So time to heat it up a little more with some speed baby.

The dirty girl likes to play games though. Harks lifted at her high pitched child’s giggle, and then lay back as she nips his forelock. Earth eyes sharpen and watch as filly flicks and prances out of the water with a sass of a two year old. Spanish head raises as he studies her. Watching as another laugh rolls off her and across the waves. She rears with a playful taunt. Payback. Foreleg stamps and a resounded snort echos in his chest. Well, did he not warn his own self this child was…well, a tinge off? A bit crazy? It wasn’t wise to take it far with this one. Oh the heat of the day was growing so intense. Damn that girl for leaving the water. Body was moving to his baseless, primal desires and he wanted her attentions to remain, but she was calling him from the water which it also desired. As another wave crashes over him, just reaching his barrel the golden son, with greater tension, rises from the shallows and walks towards the fire vixen.

Payback is a curious thing, for it eludes to completeness, but promises no end. With harks back and buried under vanilla locks the twin horned head rises above her’s which she carries with such sway. Remember dear son she thinks she’s won you over. Oh, but don’t you forget, you’ve gotten just want you’ve wanted too. So payback is a curious thing, and never expect this brute to let it pass unanswered. Her horn was promised, but as she flicked her tail about with such careless sass the glass feathers in her tail ring against each other. Gold dusted eyes pay them only a mere glance before his lips match hers in a smirk.

Gold head dips to meet hers, gold meeting red. The time for such caresses is long gone though. He leans into her, pushing against her good should but keeps walking steadily own down her body. When the lion tail whips across her chest he stops. The thick golden neck lowers and pauses. “Payback” Tassled tail whips across her front with more force as he moves to reach for one of the crystalline feathers. Teeth bared seize the cord attaching one to the other nine. They saw at it for only a moment before the twine snaps. It drops to the sands, but dark lips are quick to seize it back up. Limbs fly into action. As soon as the single glass feather is released from the others the golden boy lungs from the girl’s side. Thranduil still grips the feather from its cord by his teeth as he canters from her. Then hooves slam on breaks when he is but a few yards behind her. Back hinds dig into the gold sands with fly about as if thrown by the wind. Head twists and forelegs jump from their path to turn the golden body around. Coming back up from behind her the golden son nickers between closed teeth which hold the tenth glass feather. Racing up from behind her he knocks her side with the horned head as he passed, then kicks up his hinds as he reaches her front. It was not aimed to hit, but to toss a bit of sand at the child in a scolding. Down the sand ridden beach the golden boy races with the glass feather in his maw. Harks listening to hear her slid out after him if she will. If not? Then he’ll have to convince her, which would not be a hard task. Yes, payback is a curious thing. You feel like a superior winner, but its all a game, you'll never win with that. Yet the golden boy loves games. So let the games at last begin.

OOC :: Permission given by Abishia/Wild to take one of her glass feathers from Abishia's tail.
@[Abishia]

"blah blah blah."