the Rift

[PRIVATE] A New Beginning

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
Aaron

Together the foursome returned. The sun had risen fully in the sky, and it was sitting right overhead at the painted stud and his hellhound passed the glass wall. They called this place home for so long.... But now that was all coming to an end. The strange urge that had woken the pair out of slumber early in the morning had turned out to be a tug on his heart. Kimber had returned! His heart raced, just glad to know that she was safe and sound. Not only that, but that she loved him in return. Together, they could face anything. They had faced so much together already.

But now came the hard part. Kimber was not ready to call the Edge her home again. He could not blame her. They had fled the shades of Isilme, seeking shelter in the Foothills along with their mothers. When Mirage had gathered the Qian, and then sought the Edge as home he had eagerly gone to war to gain the Qian a place to call home. Only when his need to grow up away from his mother had he returned to the Foothills and been named Mason. The invasion of the Grey and loyalty to Mirage had brought him along with several others including Kimber to the Edge.

The Edge had been home ever since, and he had held the position of Glazier since that time. The darkness had come, and in the rush to escape Kimber had fled with her mother and a few others. Aaron had only fully realized then how important she had become to him. It was time he did something to protect her and not serve others. He had spent so much time serving as a fighter and counsel he had almost lost the very one his heart belonged to. He stopped just beyond the wall and called out. "Kaj, Kahlua... I need to speak with you both." Now it was time. Silently he glanced back to see if Kimber was near, before looking ahead to wait on the Leaders and anyone else who decided to come and investigate.

"Talking"

OOC: Tagging those who might want to post here to see Aaron off. Do not feel pressured to do so if you do not have the time of muse. I will ask that no one outside of those tagged post unless cleared with me first.

@[Kaj] @[Kahlua] @[Resplendence] @[Dragomir] @[Ktulu]

Image- foxyfirewings @ DA
Brush- http://www.obsidiandawn.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Kimber Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 4 (Ages in Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Kaiden :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Kachie
Old memories hummed in their minds as the grulla and kitsune trailed after their lifelong friends and, in her case, new-found love. The path from threshold to Edge was one she knew, had travelled a time or two in times of peace and once, in reverse, in times not so much. There was a sense of finality this time, knowing she needn't stay within the broken down walls that they passed.

When the painted stallion came to a halt, she slid up next to him, bumping her shoulder against his but staying silent. This was his moment, his meeting. Quietly she pressed her muzzle against his neck in a gesture of support. Inquisitively she peered into the mists, wondering who would appear. Kaj, she expected. Kahlua, whoever she was? Others? It was a quiet note of curiosity, warring with a sense of impatience. She was past ready to be on her way to finish her quest and see the God of the Earth again.

Beside her, Kaiden sprawled out on his stomach and rested his chin on his paws, patience incarnate. Except for the restless twitching of his tails that betrayed the restless streak that he too felt.

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
One more day, one more task for the queen who had never known what it was to be busy until she had been in charge. But she reveled in the activities, rejoiced that she should have the luxury of calling herself queen to a group of her best friends, cheered that for once life seemed to be going well. The darkness had subsided, the herds were back to normal and growing and everyone was beginning to get along again. Even the Basin unicorns had managed to make their way south for a friendly conversation. These were odd times indeed, but better odd than masked with the darkness and evil that had overtaken them before.

Still, the queen was disappointed that the Basin had reached her first. She had just been so busy, there had hardly been time to go make a diplomatic trip to any of the lands. But as she walked towards the borders of her land, the queen resolved that there would be a diplomatic trip if it killed her. Though the herd was large, they always needed friends, and the Throat had been their ally through thick and thin. The queen would have to rekindle that alliance soon, for it had never failed them before.

But before she could make it past the borders, a different voice rang out, one she had come to know well in the past few months. Aaron. She smiled, although the curious way in which he called her to him made the queen cock her head. Still, Aaron had always been somewhat odd (as if she could talk). Perhaps he was just being himself.

Upon arriving, the queen smiled broadly and bowed her head to both that stood before her. “I'm Kahlua, welcome to the Edge,” she offered to the mare she had never seen before, before settling her gaze on Aaron. All of her earlier (minor) concerns were assuaged as she assumed that Aaron was simply asking to welcome this mare into their family, although she didn't particularly understand why he needed both her and Kaj to be here when he could do the task himself. Nevertheless, the queen's voice danced out happily, “How can we help you?”
Kahlua

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

The birds, they got help from below
From dirty paws and the creatures of snow

It wasn’t his name that was called from the wall but those of his leaders, though it still causes his ears to prick forward and his body to move towards the sound of a familiar voice using such formal tones. It doesn’t sit well with him, the way those words sounded in the air, as if they were the song of departure, and that it is the voice of his fellow Glazier sits restlessly within him as he walks towards the sound.

As usual, Kahlua has beaten him here, effervescent as usual as he breaks through the tree line to find not only Aaron but another mare he vaguely remembers from his first seasons here standing in the company of the Queen. He smiles, but only just so, the edges of the expression tinged with the worry he feels inside that all the glasswork is about to placed onto his shoulders. He wants to be brave and kind for his family here, even when he fears what is coming to pass.

Its not that he had known Aaron very well, this was true, but there was something about the painted stag that left him feeling as if he had met him years before arriving to Helovia. An ear flicks towards the Sunshower’s almost foolish question – a staggering thing to notice, really, as even inept Dragomir can tell that this is not simply the returning of one of their numbers to the Edge. No one wore such serious faces when coming home.

He stops a respectable distance from Kahlua and looks at his brother in the arts, unaware that they share more than just a passion for beautiful and useful things, but fully knowledgeable in the fact that this might be the last time he ever sees Aaron or his unknown lady friend again.

”They’re leaving, Kahlua,” he answers for her, looking over at his soft hearted Queen with a soft expression that mourns for the mind she never had and the friendships cut short by the departure of the pair before him, ”he’s come to say goodbye.” Its not said in such a way that states he knew it prior to seeing the solemn faces before him, but rather to ease the passage of words for those gathered to say farewell and also to put aside Kahlua’s wrong assumptions that this was a homecoming.

He’d worn that same face when he’d told his parents he was going out on his own, to find the life that lie hidden in the folds on the world outside their comfort and love. Perhaps Aaron and Kimber (though he still did not know her name) had found a haven to spend their remaining hours in, or perhaps he had been captured by the rapturous song of adventure as so many had been in the past. Dragomir did not know.

All he knew for certain was that change comes, endlessly – no one could avoid the pull of its gravity.

Manipulation by the lovely Shady, Table by Time
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit

KAJ
these battle scars don't look like they're fading

In the moments when the summons clicked into place in his mind, Kaj knew instinctively that something was not right. It was too formal, too resigned, perhaps even too intimate. Before he could remember what he'd been intending to do, or where he had eventually hoped to end up, the fear for his emotionally weary brother turned him on his heel and set his pace to a brisk extension that would have the journey to his Glazier's side swiftly done. In the caves below the Heart, Kaj had learned of the suffering Aaron had gone through, the loss of his family that the StormBringer could relate to so well it made his own heart pang with remembered agony. Since then, he had attempted to reach out to the younger, to fix what had nearly been ruined prior to the loss of the light. Even if Kaj had not lost his family on the scale that Aaron had, he would not leave his brother alone to fight the darkness by himself.

Kahlua arrives before him, Dragomir at her side, but clear blue eyes are focused on the pair standing opposite of them. One of which he recalls fleeing with Vikram and Smoke that fateful day, when his good friend had told Kaj that he would protect the girls and disappeared off the peninsula. "Kimber," he sighed out her name in relief, sweeping past Kahlua and Dragomir, advancing past the wall with gratitude swelling in his heart that she had remained safe. Unsure of her feelings towards him in regard to her leaving, he extended his pale muzzle regardless, allowing her the choice to accept or deny him. "I am glad to see you safe, Kimber. I feared for you all when Vikram informed me of your plans..." voice is soft, meant only for Kimber's and perhaps Aaron's ears, for it is not his story to tell nor his information to divulge.

Swinging slowly to face Aaron, he hears Dragomir's words, and they ring in his head no matter how he tries to deny them. He doesn't want to believe that the equine is right, that Aaron's intent is to say goodbye, but searching his brother's face he knows it is the truth. Sadness and understanding pass over his features before settling, knowing there was nothing he could say to change the painted boy's mind. So instead he moved forward, extending his neck in hopes of a last touch from his faithful Glazier and councilman. "You have taught me far more than I thought possible in my time knowing you, Aaron," he begins, his own goodbye and blessing forming on his tongue as he gazes somewhat morosely at the other male.

"We may not have gotten along at first, but you are my brother, and I am proud and honored to have had you at my side as my Glazier and counsel." Crown shakes slowly, trying to find the right words, the ones that would impart upon Aaron the knowledge that Kaj supported this new decision of his. "The Edge is forever home to you, Aaron. You have my blessing. Know that if you ever require us, I will do anything in my power to aid you. May you find what you are seeking and be happy." Silence pervades, and Kaj smiles, barely a ghost upon his features as his eyes slide between the two who had come to say their departing words.

It was not his place to ask for Aaron to stay. He only hoped that Aaron would remain safe, that he would walk a road that lead to better endings that made up for all the pain the stallion had never deserved.

----

Not sure how I feel about this post, but didn't want to be late <3

image credits
table by whit

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
NAME
Quiet steps had pulled Res's attention back towards the borders. Sleep, rest, calm - they had all been evading her as of late, and nothing seemed to really assist with these nerves. Gently, she pulled forward and eased her way out of the shadows that housed the direction of her herb garden. There, before her, was Aaron, Kahlua, Kaj, and Dragomir. But, there was also a mare she couldn't quite recall. A vague image of her in a herd meeting before the darkness had fallen circled through her brain, but alas - that was all.

Gently, she moved forward, uncertain steps moving her towards her place near Kaj. He was her safety when Quilyan was busy - for she knew that she could not be near both of them all the time, but she would be near them as she could. It is the trail end of Kaj's words that she catches, and a sadness befalls her eyes. He's leaving... Shattered thoughts twirl around her mind her breath caught in her throat as she stands there simply staring. Her family. Her family, it was breaking apart.

She can't breathe - she can't think. First Mirage. Now Aaron. Who next? Who else would leave them?

She can't focus. No. Valiance is poking her poll with his talons, trying to get her attention - trying to get her to speak. He can feel the distress she is under, but she is so far gone that she doesn't feel anything. It's as if she is controlled by something else, the fear keeping a hold of her.

It is only when Valiance moves to her withers and digs his talons in - drawing blood - that Resplendence even shifts in movement, almost gasping to fill her lungs with oxygen and realizing she had been standing there frozen beside Kaj for probably too long. Broken eyes finally manage to move up - to meet Aaron's own orbs if he would allow it - as she swallows before allowing herself to speak. "I-I. Aaron... are you... are you r-really leaving?" She knows she cannot ask him to say - just like she knows no one could make her leave her family - but it is shattering her heart. "You're... you're my family... even with our rocky start. Please... do re-remember th-that..."

Would he even care? Did he even consider each one of them standing there as family? Res didn't know who even liked her here - who even wanted to be around her. But, the thought of her family breaking tore her more than anyone could ever know.

It was her one real weakness. It was the one thing that could break her...

insert really really sad res
HealeR
world's edge
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
Aaron

The simple bump of shoulders with Kimber gave him strength. He needed as much as he could get right now. To walk away from the Edge, the place he had called home for so many years... The place he had fought so hard to gain. But Kimber was his world now. He had made the mistake of not telling her sooner, of not protecting her better. He would not make that mistake again. It did not take long for the others to begin to arrive.

The painted girl he had worked to hard beside arrived first, quickly followed by the knight he now worked beside. Kahlua and Dragomir, two of the hardest workers he had ever known. “I'm Kahlua, welcome to the Edge, How can we help you?” Aaron stiffened as he realized what the sweet Sunshower was thinking. Kimber was not joining the Edge... ”They’re leaving, Kahlua, he’s come to say goodbye.” Even if he knew Dragomir spoke the truth, it did not make it any easier to hear. He watched, waiting for Kahlua's expression.

On the heel of those words two more arrived. Kaj and Resplendence. Prior to Dragomir's words, Kaj was speaking to his mate.. Wow, mate. That word carried such weight, but it was a good weight. The knight looks at her, his beautiful mate. He didn't care if they had ten children or no children at all. They were together.

Alanna meantime moved to sit down next to Kaiden to wait and let everything play out. It was Kaj's word to Aaron that caught the stallion's attention. "You have taught me far more than I thought possible in my time knowing you, Aaron, We may not have gotten along at first, but you are my brother, and I am proud and honored to have had you at my side as my Glazier and counsel." Aaron responded simply by shifting forward slightly to return the touch to his brother.

"The Edge is forever home to you, Aaron. You have my blessing. Know that if you ever require us, I will do anything in my power to aid you. May you find what you are seeking and be happy." He smiled at those words before returning his own. "If ever the Edge is in need, I will be here. You are all family, and you always will be." Then Resplendence spoke. Sweet, shy Moon Doctor. He stepped forward to touch her cheek if she would accept it before speaking calm words. "I need to follow my heart, much as your love followed his. No matter where I am, we are always family." Alanna moved to rub against everyone's front legs in turn if they would allow it. It was her own way of saying goodbye.

He turned back to Dragomir, speaking calmly. "I created a couple panels for the greenhouse, but it will need to be finished." He looked to his Glazier brother, not really sure what else to say. They had never been close, but he was leaving him in charge of his family.... Sort of.

"Talking"

@[Kaj] @[Resplendence] @[Dragomir]

Image- foxyfirewings @ DA
Brush- http://www.obsidiandawn.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Kimber Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 4 (Ages in Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Kaiden :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Kachie
It was not so very long before Aaron's call was answered, and it was with quiet curiosity that Kimber observed the ones who answered his beckoning.

First was a mare in black and white, entirely unfamiliar, who introduced herself as Kahlua. The new Queen, Kimber mused thoughtfully. This mare seemed nice enough, if nothing in comparison to what the young grulla was accustomed to with leaders. So she was a little biased, being the Wild Rose's daughter and aunt to the King of Thieves, and used to the quiet authority that the Dragonheart had carried like a second skin... but the grulla somehow found this one... lacking. But hey, new ages brought new leaders, and perhaps this is what was needed now.

Second was another painted fellow, a lightly draped bay. Blue eyes turned to observe him in turn, finding him just as unfamiliar as Kahlua. But there was a watchfulness in his gaze that she respected, an observational sense that was proven when he spoke. Not an introduction and a gentle inquiry, but a recognition of a fact that had heretofor been left unspoken. Silently the grulla inclined her head in acknowledgement, tinged a little bit with respect. Even as she did so, she shifted her weight closer to the stallion at her side, feeling the way he tensed beside her. Wordless support.

Third, a familiar face at last. A warm smile lit the mare's features as she saw Kaj arrive. She'd never spoken with him, but who could forget such a one? "Kaj." She said simply in return greeting as he strode forward to greet her. Respectfully she reached out to accept his welcome, black and white muzzle touching golden one briefly. "We fared well over the winter, outside of Helovia. Naught escaped the borders to bother us, though Vikram kept a wary eye on things from the sky." She smiled to assure him with her quiet words, press home the fact that all was well.

"Not sure when, or if, Mother will decide to return." This last was added in louder tones, as her gaze was caught by a fourth horse, one who tickled at her memories. For a moment she rummaged through them, before tentatively bringing up a name barely known. "Resplendence, yes? Smoke sends her greetings and well wishes." This was one of the few that Kimber had been told to pass word along to from her dam, and she hoped that the news would bring a smile to the mare's face after all these tears.

As for tears? It wrenched at Kimber's heart a little to be the cause of such a scene. In one instance, she wanted to insist that nevermind, they weren't leaving, all would stay the same. But that was just a cowardly impulse, untrue to her real needs and desires. Her dearest friend and love said it true. They both had a need to follow their hearts. It was a happy turn of fate that the path they'd follow would be side by side, but a sad turn that it so briefly conjoined with the paths these horses were taking.

Ruefully she smiled, gazing at this mixed group. "Sometimes a fresh start is best. But distance is no barrier to the bonds of friendship and family. Neither is time." How well she knew those words to be true! Not to mention that differences in faith and outlooks on life were no real barrier when blood connections were involved.

((Sorry for the delay everyone! I have been terribly sick this last week and it ate all my muse!))

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
As always, it was Dragomir who was there to explain the world when she did not understand it. A shame, that she and him would soon be estranged for the same idiocy that he very patiently dealt with now. But as he said the words, said that Aaron was leaving, the queen's smile turned to a frown and she looked back to Aaron with a terrible sadness written plainly across her face. “Leaving?” Her voice wobbled. She and him had just so recently become friends and had begun to spend so much time together. Was he really forsaking everything that had grown between them, forsaking his herd... for what? For this mare? Kahlua pouted. She did not like the thought of friends, her family leaving. It didn't make sense to her at all.

But Kaj arrived, benevolent as always, his words the calm and steady words that a king should have. Kahlua bit her tongue to keep from saying anything stupid for the moment until she could get her wild emotions under control. Funny, that all of them here seeing the stallion off (except maybe Dragomir) had gotten off on the wrong foot with him. But Aaron had won all of their hearts and even the meager Res was sorry to see him go. But finally Aaron said something that the queen understood fully- he needed to follow his heart. She needed to follow her heart too, didn't she? She needed to run free from her borders, to traipse across the land and spend time away from the confines of the ancient forest... Yes, she knew his felling, and so her hurt slowly faded into something more manageable. Simple sorrow.

“Our walls... our borders are always open to you Aaron. You need not ask, simply walk across them any time of day or night.” She paused to step forward, looking for a moment at the grulla that had come to claim Aaron away. Kahlua wanted to smile, she really did, but she couldn't help but feel like she was the cause of his departure and so she held the grulla in contempt because she could not be made at her friend. “I'll miss you so much,” she added, returning her gaze to her ex-glazier and extending her nose to him, hoping to brush up against his neck in a sign of fondness.
Kahlua

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

The birds, they got help from below
From dirty paws and the creatures of snow

They come, his brothers and sisters of the mist, to wish the Glazier sweet farewell. He’s not the sort to really get too involved with the emotional affairs of others, and so after pressing the idea that this was a meeting of goodbyes rather than welcome into the mind of the Queen he slipped into nonchalant silence, occasionally flicking an ear towards the rise of words or nodding in greeting to those who arrived.

He didn’t know Aaron, or his white haired mistress, and so he had little to add to the tearful words and heartfelt thanks that spread out towards the painted glass maker and his lady friend; he did as he thought his father would expect him to do in such a situation, as this man, while unknown to him but for his name and trade, was his brother in such a way that they both knew the blessing of the Moon’s magic – what he did not know, and perhaps never would, was that Aaron was closer to him than any other in the Edge, for his blood dripped the same shade as his own, descended from the same pool which Dragomir had been born of.

And so it comes as quite a shock to the quiet male that the attentions of the painted stallion turn to him as all the others close their farewells and he and his woman leave their own parting words to each, the young man lifting his ears and eyes to meet that of his departing fellow and smiling softly at the address.

It is quite obvious that they are strangers. He does not hold it against the painted stallion; Dragomir is not the sort to go out of his way to meet those he lives with, rather the type of man to ride the drifting wake of life and arrive upon whatever shore it deposited him on. Still, he can sense the responsibility being laid across his shoulders, and it seemingly presses him down into the loam of the forest. Swallowing his fears and discomforts with a slight quiver of his pale blue gaze, his smile does not falter and his deep voice does not break beneath the trembling of his small, humble soul. ”I will do well by them,” he says, hoping to lay to rest any worries that the stallion might have that Dragomir would be a failure in maintaining the happiness of the family he was leaving behind in search of his own story, his own ending, ”I wish you both luck in your search for happiness together.”

He does not state that he is here for either of them should they ever need something tooled from glass, or whatever other skills he might have acquired by then, for the others have all said as much in their farewells. He says only what he feels he needs to say to conclude the business of the greenhouse and all other projects that may fall after it, a few kind words imparted to a stranger and his mate who had, for a long while now, lived alongside him in the misty forest of the Edge.

He would never get to know him, just as he had not then.

Perhaps… it had always been meant to be that way.

[ OOC: Slow Bunnie is slow. :| ]
@[Kaj]

Manipulation by the lovely Shady, Table by Time
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
a silhouette and nothing more is all that's left behind

It was Aaron moving forward which pulled her from her tears. The softness of his maw against her cheek and the sweet words that befell his lips. And, then the way the pup seemed to press up against Res's legs. They were leaving… they were actually leaving. Sadness bubbled up through her soul as she blankly glanced toward them. The Edge would not be the same, that much she knew. Meekly, she nodded her head, swallowing down her pleads for him to stay -to not break the family anymore than it already was.

However, it was Resplendence's name being spoken from Kimber's mouth which causes her to startle a little. "Y-yes ma'am," she says before listening to the rest of her words. Smoke's name. She clung to it like no other, managing a small smile and worry soaking though her heart. "Th-thank you. Is she well? Is our old Moon Doctor fairing well?" Oh how she hopes that she will return, that she may reunite with part of her family again.

Quietly, she swallowed the pain once more, lowering her eyes for a few moments in order to gather herself enough to speak again. "Please… just stay safe…" That is the only other thing she can ask of them - to be safe and careful. She does not wish for them to perish simply because the aid of a herd they once had could not come fast enough. She could not bear to have that news upon their doorstep.

Someone, please. Just make their family whole again….

OMG so late. Understand if you want the thread done :P
@[Aaron] @[Kimber]

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love