the Rift

[open] Bring Your Own Lampshade

Tsar' Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
If being wrong is a crime, I'm serving forever.</style>

I wasn't quite sure where it was that I had traveled too. Whispers of a magical place full of war and gods called Helovia had reached my curious harks as I passed the clusters of gossips on the roads. Of course, I was as clueless as a newborn filly to the reason why this Helovia place was so very important that other equines chatted about it during their daily conversations. Regardless it sounded quite fitting, if there was ever a place that a gladiator would fit properly in, it was a place wrecked by war and blood shed.
A grim grin spread across my broad features as the thought of doing what I was bred and trained for caused a warm fuzzy feeling to envelope my massive eighteen hand high frame. Maybe it made me a bit sadistic that I loved the thrill of the fight, but regardless, it was what I had been made for. A lean, mean, fighting machine right? At least that was what my beautiful mother had told me before fate whisked her and the rest of my "family" away from me. Oddly enough thinking back on that day didn't bring forth feelings of sadness or remorse, just a blank slate where emotions should be. Cream lids fluttered over silvery pools for a moment, removing all memories from my grey matter so I could focus properly on what was going on around me.
The feeling of foliage brushing against my war torn barrel caused my lids to peel back once more, oddly bright eyes floated about taking in the greenery around me. This had to be the place that those gossips had been tittering about..the claiming lands of sorts for Helovia. This was the only exit and entrance into the lands that carried the stories of centuries, excitement bubbled through my mixed veins momentarily as I collected my bearing.
Long, primitively marked limbs pulled beneath my broad frame next to a bright green tree that was alive and buzzing with the insects that had found their way into the little cracks and crevices of the bark. It was all so oddly peaceful, very peaceful considering the scent of a female's fear from a few trees over as the tones of a deep voice tickled at my eardrums. Too far away to make out the words, I flicked the possiblity of intruding on their meeting away, it wasn't my business to deal with the issues of these other creatures. Especially a stranger. Instead, I remained rooted to my spot, silver eyes and dark rimmed harks being the only movement visible from my frame. Someone was sure to come along eventually, and if not. I would go hunting on my own.

SPEAKING
OOC: Yaay~ Sorry it sucks, wanted to get something up before work, so I hope someone can work with this! it's so short omg I am so sorry
{453}

Image Credits

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.
Code:

Her front pillars appealed out before her as her hind propelled her through the densely wooded forest. Mossy trunks, bare trunks, fat trunks, skinny trunks; all flew past her at the corner of her gaze, passing them by with a whisk of her sorrow locks and a light thumping on grey slate hooves. After a joyous leap over a Bush (that was much to large for such a well... uncollected, high, jump) , she skidded to a clumsy halt as the scent of another somewhere nearby racked he senses. Tentatively, she walked forward, her lines twitching as her pools took in the sights of the foliage that was being held by the tight grip of Birdsong. Feathers fluttered and critters scurried across the worn, narrow path every so often. Over the past few months, the air had become increasingly hotter all around Helovia, (except the Aorura Basin, it's always butt-fuck cold up in the land of horned douche faces) and she had come to be more and more thankful for the cool crisp waterfalls that dotted her home.

The trail curved around a tree, and as she rounded it's trunk, she had to stifle her gasp of surprise. She had taken her time meandering on over to whatever it is she had scented, but she hasn't expected the newcomer to fall from the ducking sky all of a sudden. Quickly, she corrected her horrible posture and walked up to the large man calmly, her some held in its usual, regal position. When she neared, she bowed her some in respect, the strong yellow rays reflected off the glass horn upon her brow. She looked him over momentarily, noticing the scars that decorated his hide, an awful reminder of the self inflicted wounds that lie perfectly visible upon her right shoulder; seven gashes, one atop another, nearly four inches long - still healing. She disregarded the memory of the horrible pain, and forced herself t focus. Her dual hues gaze met his bright silvery ones, and she smiled, noticing the large, goat like horns that flanked either side of his head. "Greetings. Welcome to Helovia sir. I'm Abishia. I've come to inform you," She paused for a moment, looking away as a rabbit dashed through the bushes, causing quite a distraction as birds rang alarm calls that echoed through the forest that was filled with voices. "Possibly offer you a place in the Hidden Falls, but - oh dear, please disregard my rudeness. I forgot to ask of your name! " She shook her head and laughed softly, her vocals soft like the pink rays at dawn. "Well anyways, your in the transition to a new life, full of new opportunities!" She smiled warmly, her tone friendly and welcoming.

"blah blah blah."

Thought I would just throw abi in here

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
We set fire to our homes,
Walking barefoot in the snow
</style>

He belonged to the sand now. To the jagged landscape and the arid heat, he lived in the throat of a dragon, with the rest of my new family. It sent a shiver down his young spine, finally he'd found a direction in his life, something to work on and work towards. Sacre the Nightshades son, the colt on the mountain, the bloodstained progeny of dark history was making his own path in life. Unhindered apart from the absence of Roux that left a gaping hole in his heart, all he needed for perfection was the warm side of his crimson twin and the world before their feet. One day he would be strong enough, they would be strong enough to step sure footed and lead the way. Their own way. Create a safe land, a harmonious land, even if it meant becoming a monster to achieve it. At least, that was what Sacre had always thought. He wasn't strong enough, he didn't have all the components and there was still so much he didn't understand. Surely only a fool attempted to take charge when they knew nothing of the land. Sacre was young and his ambitions were grand, too grand for him at this current point in his life.

So he solidly served his new family, hell bent on protecting and providing, before he could achieve anything he would earn his keep. He owed Sikeax his new path and one day he would repay her, she could ask him anything and the colt would serve. Shadows engulfed him as he walked into forest of the threshold, the place where most of the interesting scents lingered, new flesh that wandered in not knowing where or why they were there. Sacre had done this before, ventured into the woodland on recruiting quests, though those times had been for the Aurora Basin. He had fond memories of the snowy mountains, but the boy couldn't find satisfaction for his curious heart in the frozen landscape. Inari followed along beside his bonded, the fox curious about what they may find and maybe a little hungry, perhaps the vulpine would go out hunting later.

Nose caught the scent of others and the boy moved off in the direction of them, picking his way through the undergrowth and skirting around branches before finally he found a rather large grey stud and horned paint mare. The stallion was impressive, his body thick with muscle and his horns were spectacular! Sacre imagined even his father would have been impressed by those. On the subject of his progenitor, the mare had a horn just like d'Artagnan's, though it was connected strange and she spoke revealing words in warm tones. "Hello" his voice, slowly turning more rugged with age, announced his arrival to the others and he fell to a halt near the paint mare.

"I'm Sacre and this is Inari, of the Dragons Throat." He suppressed another shiver at that, it was the first time he'd ever uttered such words and for now he rather liked them. He nodded to the path behind the stud before trying to capture the male's interesting silver gaze. Inari yapped in his own version of a fox hello. "Have you travelled far?" The boy was a little more reserved than the mare, he wanted to know just who this stud was before he offered him the shelter and resources of the Dragons Throat. It would do no good for him to murder them in their sleep after all.

[loool that awkward moment you completely forget your fox companion! xD EDITED]

Image Credits

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Unregistered
If being wrong is a crime, I am serving forever.</style>

Everything seemed so at peace in this little pocket of green that I had found myself, there seemed to be a function for everything. From the ferns that grew up and tickled at my darker colored joints, to the ants that were crawling quickly up the tree through the cracks in the bark that were likely created by their ancestors. Their lives were seemingly meaningless, a routine that was never broken not even after generations and generations of different ants. Always on the search for food to bring back to a fat Queen who existed merely to pop out babies by the hundreds every day.
A sad life I would say, a snort tore through my sooty paper thins as silver pools drifted away from the marching ants. They had bored me quite quickly, hopefully the rest of the creatures that resided in these parts would be more entertaining than the minuscule insects. It was about this point that the approaching sound of another equine caught my dark rimmed harks, the sound pulled them forward as I hoped to be completely prepared for whatever it was that was headed my way.
Moments later the slight frame of the painted mare broke through the greenery and into the small clearing that I had found myself halted in. There had been no point in continuing forward and getting myself tangled up in the mess of ferns and trees, not when the one I was leaning on was just as comforting as any other that I could have found. Silvery pools judged her carefully as her own two toned eyes did the same to my own frame...I could hear the questions forming in her mind over what the scars that littered my cream pelt were from, and if it came to her actually voicing the questions I would have been more than happy to tell her the stories. In my own short-worded way of course. There was no point in wasting time reliving the past. "Greetings. Welcome to Helovia sir. I'm Abishia. I've come to inform you," As she spoke my odd eyes drifted to her marked features, but her words were cut short by the screaming of disrupted birds. My long ombred tail flicked in response to the commotion as the decent looking mare began to speak once again. "Possibly offer you a place in the Hidden Falls, but - oh dear, please disregard my rudeness. I forgot to ask of your name! " Her voice continued to flutter through the air like butterflies, light and airy, full of joy and what I could only place as excitement. As rude as she thought she was for not asking my name, I was pleased to have had a more talkative creature stumble upon me rather than something that would have stood here in awkward silence. "Well anyways, your in the transition to a new life, full of new opportunities!" She smiled as she spoke, sounding like a brochure for a boarding school of some sorts with the way she went on about a "new life" that Helovia would hold for me. My charcoaled kissers parted ever so slightly as I prepared to give my reply to the mare when the sound of another approaching reached my harks and forced my lyrics back down my throat.
The next member of my welcome wagon was a dark colt stained red with a spiraling horn and a small fox trailing along besides him. Foxes were a bit more bearable than those of the canine varity, something about their barks just rubbed me the wrong way. Almost like nails being drug down a chalk board in a silent classroom. "Hello. I'm Sacre and this is Inari, of the Dragons Throat." The colt's voice showed signs of his slow transition into a stallion as he introduced himself and the fox that stood by his side. Now it was time for me to speak, as much as I would prefer the two of them to continue on without me, I couldn't be rude. Mother may have raised a fighter, but she made sure I had at least the basic manners down. "It's a pleasure to meet the three of you. I am Tsar'." My voice was rough and creaky with misuse as the two sentences slid from my vocal chords into the light breeze that mingled our four scents together.
Luckily it seemed I wouldn't have to be the one to keep the conversation alive as the colt's kissers shifted ever so slightly and a fresh stream of lyrics rang true. "Have you travelled far?" Judging by his words thus far the midnight stained colt seemed a bit more...reserved than the mare. Emotions were guarded carefully by his pubescent vocals where the mare's light and easy words were decorated brightly with excitement and joy. Shifting my silver pools between the two of them I lowered my twin horned skull ever so slightly before replying to the colt. "I've been traveling for a year or two. Have you both always resided in Helovia?" As I spoke, I judged each of the new companions in my mind, trying to decide which one would prove worthy of my time and which I would end up wishing I had dismissed before even introducing myself.

SPEAKING
OOC: People are still welcome to join! I just had to get a reply up!! So much better than that first post!! ♠♠
{883}
Tagged: @[Abishia] & @[Sacre]

Image Credits

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia Odele
You're totally entertained, and I'm absolutely bored

Here I found myself again. The Threshold. It had only been a few days since I had met Torleik here. I gazed around me, and pondered the few I had met thus far. Torleik, Handsome, interesting, and a strong warrior. Oh my and that beard.

Then there was Voodoo. Skittish, and jumpy. With his little fox, that hated me. I remembered fondly that I had been covered in blood when we had met. I had this odd effect on the surrounding creatures. I hid it well, but others could sense that something with me was off, even if they couldn't quiet place it.

I gazed around the gates that welcomed those who entered. As I walked, I began to wonder, could I leave this place as easily as I entered? Could these become both my welcoming gates and the gates who waved me goodbye.

I suddenly wanted to try this, even if it meant I did not return. Even if I tried to turn around and found the gates closed, locked, and unrelenting. I could find other places.

That was when I heard there voices. I turned my head, the sudden idea that possessed me now gone from my thoughts, and from my grasp. I had only met two here, and it was high time I met others, or I would leave for real. I was bored, very very bored. Maybe the interactions where just what I needed to bring me back up.

I followed the voices, and they led me to a small area. I looked about me, and I observed the three horses before me in the quiet for a moment. All of them where unicorns. Wait. No. I squinted at the red and white mare. She wasn't. Her horn was artificial. I shook my head in impasse at the silly young equine. What had the world come to?

But I turned my attention to the colt. He was young, maybe two years, but he would grow to be handsome. He was black with red accents on his flank and three seeming scars on his eye. They also seemed to be a marron . Like Voodoo's...

Then it was the big cremello's turn. He was big, huge in fact. He had to stand a whole 18 hands, or more. He was like Torleik, with the dual horns. I cocked my head, and came out of the shadows. "Hello." My silken chords sang. I tried to put a sparkle in my dark blue eyes, as to not seem bored. To try to seem like what I wasn't. "I am Sialia, of the Aurora Basin." I stated, lowering my head in a deep bow. When I came straight I looked about me, gazing at each of the equine creatures around me.

I then turned my attention to the large stallion. "I assume that you are the new comer? If so, welcome to Helovia." I looked at the two younger horses. "Hello to you both as well." I was a cold conniving creature, but I wasn't rude, nor was I racist. I saved that for the rest of my herd.

@[Tsar'] @[Sacre] @[Abishia]

OOC:
"blah blah blah."

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
After my visit up on the Heavenly Fields, I had come back down and was now wandering about in the Threshold again. Perhaps I would see Destry wander around, or find Dezba together with Cahira. I could only hope, of course, and it wasn't very likely to find either of them. Why would my daughter even allow me to try and find her? I remembered her words. I remembered her face, when she saw the little filly lie by my tail and I remembered how she had run away from me. Destry, the black daughter between a horned and a winged - my daughter, who had run away from me as I had birthed a filly from another father. I shook my head violently and cringed hard. All I wanted to do was just... Tear something apart, scream, fight, feel blood splatter against my black face and see my horn sink into something soft. "I assume that you are the new comer? If so, welcome to Helovia. Hello to you both as well." I opened my eyes widely and looked around me. Voices? I stood still and desperately tried to grasp my sanity again. I would not snap. I would not...

Snap.

My sides were heaving, breathing as if I had run away from a thousand demons. Which I had, inside my head. Taking a deep breath to calm myself, I set course for the voices and it didn't take long before I found the little group. Stepping out of the darkness, I gazed upon them and smiled, a simple mask to hide my insanity. A white stallion with long, curved horns seemed to be the center of attention, and I looked up. He was giant. What was it with stallions being giants in this land?! Everyone was either several inches taller or extremely shorter than me. I let my gaze fall on the three others and I wanted to roll my eyes. Of course, Abishia was here. Was the Threshold her home or something?

The other two were unicorns, one was black with red and the other was black with white markings. Every-fucking-one was a real unicorn except Abishia in this gathering. "Hello, darlings." I smiled wider - still just a mask - and stepped closer, standing about one and a half horse-length away from the giant stallion. "I am sorry, I never catched your names. Seems like I came a bit too late for that. I am Delinne, Sneak in the Hidden Falls." Maybe this one would be as easy as Oras had been? I had just charmed that black boy a little and he had followed me home like a puppy.

Was every stallion that easy? No, wait. Blightghast had been harder to recruit.

I waited for a while before I parted my lips again, my half-closed gaze set on the horned white. "Even though I am sure that Abishia has already told you about our home-" I glanced at her, wanting to frown but I kept the smile on. "- and that we would love to take you there. Of course, you don't have to stay with us if you don't want to, but we welcome everyone."

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba talking'
Words: 527
Tags: @[Tsar'] @[Abishia] @[Sacre] @[Sialia]
OOC:
delinne
Image Credit
Code by Sevin
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Archibald the Dauntless

You need to know that you're in for the fight of your life

"Warriors of old, trained and true, do not belong amongst feeble armies." Archibald's voice boomed, finally, as he approached the group. He had been standing back, his dark body hidden well in the shadows of the trees. The Dauntless was a monstrous mass amongst these mice, however, the cream dun that stood before him nearly matched his height. But still not quite. Loretta mused, at his heels loyally. Archibald's stoney face did not twist up in a smile, but his bonded bitch felt his approval. Curling her tail over her back, the amber eyed dog looked at each surrounding creature in turn. Archibald's nostrils flared with the mixing herd scents--Hidden Falls, which had once been the glorious Windtossed Foothills, as well as the Aurora Basin, a herd full of unicorns only that he had fought wars against and for. Archibald wondered coldly, and briefly, if his sellsword ways would change with his new charge. Loretta gave a small, low growl towards the friesian mare, remembering her trespassing time into the Foothills, while Archibald was still the king. Ktulu, loyal and true as well, was on Archibald's left still, where she had placed herself for the entirety of their patrol. Archibald gave no sideays golden glance to the mare as he stepped towards the dun, lifting his massive body to tower over all of the company.

"Archibald the Dauntless," The beast started, his voice cold yet bold with all the authority of a king, as it always was. Archibald was a domineering sight, his power true, and Loretta wondered how each of these weaklings would react at his words. "It would be wisest to promise your skills where they would be of best use." It was easy to tell that the mammoth intended for Tsar' to follow him and Ktulu back to the World's Edge. Molten gold eyes fell smack to lay on Tsar's, his gaze unwavering and strong. He needed to test this stallion's resolve. His body looked able enough, a mutt of strong blood. The horns that curled from his forehead reminded the Dauntless of his younger brother, Casimir, and he knew they were probably powerful battering rams. "This is my bonded, Loretta." He did not motion towards his bitch, but she stood on Archibald's right, her body square, eyes moving around to each face of the group, especially the friesian and the fox.

Kahlua wanted peace for her land, and Archibald would see that it remained, however, strength was what was needed to enforce said peace. It would take an idiot not to see that Archibald, his companion, and Ktulu beside him were mechanics of war. Their bodies were scarred and strong, burly, able to crush each of these before them with careful ease and no thought. Dark tail flicked over Archibald's hind pillars as he waited for the stallion, Tsar', before him to speak. Archibald's statuesque, perfect posture of the warlord he was challenged anyone to speak against him.
[OOC: Permission given by ali to say Ktulu is with him.]

image credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
We set fire to our homes,
Walking barefoot in the snow
</style>

Tsar'. The boy rolled it around in his head and marvelled at the peculiar way it sounded, the name was almost debonair to the boy. One you wouldn't be surprised if a King had that name or a Prince. The stallion certainly fit his part too, he was huge in size and bulked up to the max, magnificent horns curled round his ears and finished alongside his neck. Sacre couldn't think of a horse he'd seen with horns that big before! It made his own, that wasn't quite fully formed yet, look rather pathetic. Inari gave his bonded a side long glance of smug satisfaction as finally his meddling friend knew what it felt like to be average. All those times the fox had stood in disgruntled awe of Natraj and his plume of various tails, now Sacre knew how it felt and the fox enjoyed the retribution. They weren't so different after all, there was always someone or something more wonderful or awe inspiring. The colt, on the other hand, kept up his welcoming face and swallowed the brunt of Inari's justice ridden stare with a quick slap of his tail.

The newcomer then went on to explain that he had been travelling for a couple of years before asking the two recruiters of their own time in Helovia. Sacre chose to give the mare a moment to speak, thinking on his own answer, however they were interrupted once more by the appearance of yet another. A female again, her coat as black as his own, but marred in white and purple and a long dark horn crowned her head. Sacre smiled to her, his ears pricking with interest as he noted her place of residence and her name as Sialia. Aurora Basin. He wondered if it was still the same cold place full of horned beasts, it couldn't have changed much in the short time he'd been away could it? By her appearance one would think not, though Sacre's memories were fond of his birth home and he couldn't help but smile when he heard the name. "Hello" he managed before their growing company got bigger.

Another mare! The world was quite well off on its female population apparently as he and Tsar' stood as the only two male representatives. This one was also black with marks like lightening and a horn to add to the collection of horns already present at their unscheduled meeting. She introduced herself as a sneak from the Falls, Delinne, again extending her invitation to the wondrous unknown land of the Hidden Falls. Hidden Falls. What was the Hidden Falls? It was only just beginning to dawn of Sacre that he hadn't actually heard that name before. Sacre frowned and nodded politely to the mare before forming his question "where is the Hidden Falls? I haven't heard of that herd before" his boyish voice was light and curious.

He still didn't quite manage to answer Tsar's question as their party was still yet to be complete and a voice boomed into existence, a voice that belonged to a body much bigger than even the draft stallion that was the centre of all the commotion. Next to him was a mare of smaller stature, a weapon upon her forehead just like so many others here and with them was a dog. Named as Loretta and bonded to the beast, Inari quickly shrank back a little in the gaze of the canine, a cub only and this was his first encounter with a dog. The colt placed a reassuring press of his nose atop Inari's head, reminding the fox that indeed, he was still here. Goliath introduced himself as Archibald the Dauntless and dauntless he certainly looked, he really was a stereotypical hard ass warrior and Sacre stood impressed by the stallions presence.

Finally, Sacre found a pause in proceedings and decided now was time to play his own card. He nodded to the three that had just arrived before clearing his voice "I'm Sacre of the Dragons Throat." He smiled broadly, showing all his bold personality in the glow of his happy presence before he at last turned to regard Tsar'. "In answer to your question, I was born in Helovia to the Aurora Basin herd, my family still reside there in the mountains I think. I grew restless and ended up travelling until I found my place in the warmth of the Throat herd." He paused then, thinking over his words before finishing off what he was about to say "I don't know what you're looking for, but as you can see there's plenty to do if you wish to stay. I found my strength in the Dragons Throat, that and many friends, as others have to their own lands and I will too, the southern most land would welcome you heartily if you so choose to walk in our direction."

The boy left his offer with the rest of them, he wasn't a flowery mare or a war hardened hero, he was a bright young boy who spoke to Tsar like a friend.

Image Credits

@[Tsar']

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Unregistered

TSAR'
I promise I can stay good.

Things seemed to be going pleasantly thus far, although I enjoyed the peace and quite of being alone surrounded by the greenery that was the gate into these magical lands of Helovia. The company of the quite colt and the overly energetic mare/filly was alright and as I had expected it wasn't long before the painted mare was hinting at the idea of me going home with her. What a thought, offering a home to a stranger who's name wasn't even announced yet. The colt on the other hand seemed to have a better head upon his midnight stained shoulders, offering no more than he and his companion's names before tossing an easy conversation starter into the air.
Just as I forced a reply from my misused vocal chords the presence of another was made. This time the form of another midnight creature stepped from the greenery, her frame stained by two colors versus the colt's one. A face of ivory marred by a dark spiraling horn and blue eyes that seemed to be quite calculating as they flicked between myself and the other two that stood in this clearing that was slowly becoming more and more crowded as the time slowly drifted by. "Hello. I am Sialia, of the Aurora Basin." I rolled her name, Sialia over and over again in my grey matter in a feeble attempt to lock it away in the filing cabinets. Aurora Basin was a different name than the other two had given, it seemed my choices were growing by the minute...and the entrance of the lighting struck mare simply gave me another option to choose from. A smile was stretching her white marked facade as she stepped out of the darkness, her blue eyes glittering with a light that was nearly enough to make me turn and run in the other direction. Something seemed slightly off about the lighting struck mare, but I couldn't tell what it was. "Hello, darlings. I am sorry, I never catched your names. Seems like I came a bit too late for that. I am Delinne, Sneak in the Hidden Falls." As she spoke her smile grew wider, so wide for a moment that I thought the skin that covered her skull would soon crack to reveal the white bone that rested beneath. She drew closer to my frame than the others had, close enough that if we both stretched out our napes simultainously we would be sharing the same breath. "Where is the Hidden Falls? I haven't heard of that herd before." The black colt spoke up, his boyish voice only a few notes deeper than the mare's own lyrics. So even he hadn't heard of this herd? I wondered just what exactly was going on in these parts and how exactly I was just supposed to pick one of these creatures to follow to their homes. "I assume that you are the new comer? If so, welcome to Helovia." The original black mare, Sialia spoke up from her spot near the other two, the painted mare who had fallen silent and the black colt who looked just as weirded out to be the only one with family jewels in this little party. The corners of my smoky kissers turned up in a slight smile as I nodded towards both of the new mares, a return of their greetings without having to stretch these under-used vocal chords once again. I was going to save my cracked and worn voice until it was absolutely needed and not a second before hand.
"Warriors of old, trained and true, do not belong amongst feeble armies."The deep baritones of another stallion broke through the higher pitched voices of the females as his large black and white body broke through the ferns and other greenery that sprouted up around him. He was a massive beast, about two inches taller than my own large frame with muscles and scars to match. His skull was bare unlike the rest of our party, where a horn rested on the rest of us was just a simple white blaze that contrasted against the black of the rest of his coat. Alongside him stood a horned mare of black and bronze with a shining white mane and tail, while she remained silent for the time being the other stallion spoke up once more, his voice rebounding from the tree trunks during their travels to the eardrums of the audience. "Archibald the Dauntless, it would be wisest to promise your skills where they would be of best use." His introduction included a title that the other's hadn't offered up and I wondered what made him so significant that he was allowed to throw the Dauntless to the end of his name, but that wasn't a question that would fall from my kissers on this day. Brawls after a long journey were not something I was looking for. "This is my bonded, Loretta." Silver pools shifted from the larger stallion to the bitch that was near the beast's heavily feathered limbs. I was not the biggest fan of the canine species, but as long as she remained near her bonded there would be no harm done to the either of us.
Clearing my throat, I righted my frame; lifting my shoulder from the cracked bark of the tree I had been leaning on. The stinging sensation that meant blood was returning to that area began, and grew strong for a few seconds before fading away to nothingness as my smoky kissers parted ever so slightly and my vocal chords began to vibrate. It's a pleasure to meet all of you, I wasn't expecting the welcoming committee to be quite this large." A light chuckle slid from by chest as my silver pools drifted between the party I had circling around me as if I was something of importance and they were awaiting the next move. "I am Tsar', and to answer the question Sialia offered earlier, I am the newcomer to these lands." As my lyrics faded off into the silence that I was much more comfortable with I began to wonder how things would be taken if I picked one over the others, would there be hard feelings? Disagreements? I had never been in a situation such as the one I found myself in now and it was slightly overwhelming...not even to mention the fact I was surrounded by strangers.
"In answer to your question, I was born in Helovia to the Aurora Basin herd, my family still reside there in the mountains I think. I grew restless and ended up travelling until I found my place in the warmth of the Throat herd. I don't know what you're looking for, but as you can see there's plenty to do if you wish to stay. I found my strength in the Dragons Throat, that and many friends, as others have to their own lands and I will too, the southern most land would welcome you heartily if you so choose to walk in our direction." Dark rimmed harks swiveled in the direction of the black colt as his boyish voice filled the air once more, a welcome distraction from the thoughts that were drifting through my mind as he told me about his home and his life in Helovia. A smile cracked my harded features as my broad crown dipped towards him and my kissers parted once more. "Your home sounds lovely Sacre, it is a gift to find a place you fit in so nicely." Looking back towards the others before settling on the two blue eyed mares, each stunning in their own way, I spoke once again hoping someone would give me an easier choice on where my path would lead. "Before I can give an answer to anyone though, I would like to know more about these various herds...just to try and get a feel as to where I would be most interested in spending my days." As of yet, I was clueless as to where it would be that I would rest my head, where I would pledge my loyalty and possibly even my life too.

"my few words"
OOC: Holy smokes, so many characters... ♠♠
{1,366}
Tagged: @[Ktulu] @[Sialia] @[Delinne] @[Archibald] @[Abishia] @[Sacre]

Hidden Account
Wild.

The boy that comes next is young, looking about her age. His coat is pleasantly decorated with shades of red, a flower in his mane and arrow in his tail, all the same hue. A red horn upon his brow, beautiful, long. But he doesn't smell of snow, ice, and chilled winds. And he seems friendly, rather quiet, and he doesn't shame her for the faux horn She wears. The fille smiles at the boy, a friendly nod acknowledges his greeting. Then, her sights are set on the large one again, and he speaks his name, and tells them that he has traveled for about 1 to 2 years. He seems strong, battered with scars But not weak because of them. His muscles are well toned, flexed as he stands perfectly still, listening to their words, then responding rather politely. Then he asks if the two are natives. The childe nods her head to him, speaking again, her tunes like well worded hymns. "I'm native to the land, yes. " She then looked to the boy, But before She could set her focus totally on him, the girl turns to see another who has arrived. A lady, horned with the smell of crisp winds faintly upon her coat. She passes by the boy and the fille, concentrating on the newcomer. Her cold vocals reach out to Tsar', then acknowledge the others rather, well, rudely? It's hard to tell.

The child bows her dome to the girl in greeting, But waits, as She hears, yet again, another pair of hooves close. And soon enough, the mare She knows all too well waltzes in, ebony and grey bodice nearing them as sugar-coated words slide from her mouth. Abishia bows her dome deeper in respect for her herdmate, a small smile on her maw, the distaste She has for Delinne is skillfully hidden, and not shown in any way, shape, or form. She also greets the newcomer, and states her rank among the herd. The girl had never known what Del's rank was, She had just supposed She was important. But a sneak? What the fuck kinda shit is that? But then, moments after her name is mentioned, and Abi nods in agreement to her statement. "It's a pleasure to see you here Delinne. And yes, I have told him of the Falls, But not in detail. " She turned to the pale one, her stare boring into him with a friendly But intense look ( what the hell kind of look is that? ). She tips her dome lightly with a friendly smile. "I'm sure these other fine 'quines would like to tell you of their homes, Delinne and I also. The Falls is a beautiful place, rich with grasses, mosses, and beautiful, crisp waterfalls. Fantastic leaders and a fine group of herd mates. " She turned subtly to Delinne, nodding as if to signal that She should tell more, sine the mare is older, and will most likely be more respected.

And then, another one comes, But She choses to act as if She is listening, But really, her gaze is clouded with a mix of memories. She doesn't listen to his words, But She is aware he is speaking. She looks as if She is listening, But She didnt hear a thing he said. The girl bows her dome to him with a friendly smile when he is finished speaking.

Sacre speaks again, talking of his lands, the Throat, a dessert like area it seems, provided he mentions warmth, and it being in the South. Her harks flick at his well proposed speech, mighty fine words for someone She had supposed was quiet and shy. Once again, the beautiful lady smiled Sacre's way, her eyes light, excited to be involved with so many new souls, in just one place. She has come to like everyone here, despite her history with Delinne of course, and also She had come to have aching dislike for the horned girl with the smell of snow on her pelt. Her harsh voice ( or so Abi thought it was), and the way She had ignored her and Sacre in the first place, and then had acknowledged them only briefly. Her harks then swiveled to absorb Tsar's words, amused by his polite response to Sacre's words, But also pleased to hear that didn't accept. He told them all he would like to learn more of the herds, so the childe took her chance. "Well first of all, The Hidden Falls is a species friendly herd. We welcome and accept everyone despite their physical attractions or capabilities. We have several ranks, including Artisans, like myself, Masons, Sneaks, Tiros, Soilders, and much more of course. " She paused, looking to Delinne for her to add on.

Sorry this is so late!!

"blah blah blah."

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia Odele
You're totally entertained, and I'm absolutely bored

Not long after I had arrived, three others also arrived, the first was a dark mare, with odd markings. She arrived, her tone flirtatious, almost like a young filly's. I watched her, with placid features. "Hello, darlings."
She said, and she smiled.

She then continued to state how she did not catch our names. Then. however the other two horses arrived. I stood stock still, listening as this huge stallions deep baritones echoed across the clearing to those present. He stated how a warrior should go where his talents where at the best of use. He named himself Archibald the Dauntless. I watched, quietly as this was the second equine I had met that carried such a name. Torleik the Bloodskald, Archibald the Dauntless. I stored this information deep in my brain, and I memorized the giant stallions face. A face to put a name to.

I turned my attention to the mare by his side, a beautiful painted mare. Four blacks, two paints, and a creme. "Hello." I stated in greeting to the three newly arrived equine.

Then the young black unicorn I had earlier acknowledged, began to speak. He said that he had originally been born in the aurora basin, but he had left, and found his talents lay in the Dragons throat. The painted mare with the fake horn added her piece, about the Hidden Falls, then glanced at the strangly marked black mare, to add to it.

But it was now my turn to add to the growing number of homes. "The Aurora Basin is a land to the north of here, it is a mountainous and cold place, but it is beautiful, and quiet. There are many caves to live in, and plenty of room. We have a lake, that never freezes, and lower in the valley it is warmer. During the night, lights dance across the darkened sky, and it truly it is a wondrous sight. We only accept Unicorns, for reasons I do not know. I myself, and fairly new..." I had said my piece. When the monstrous black stallion and his painted friend had said there words, then it would be time for the creme stallion to answer.

@[Tsar'] @[Sacre] @[Abishia]@[Deline]@[Archibald]

OOC:
"blah blah blah."

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Wow... There were a lot of horses at the same place. For one unicorn. Why? Patiently, I listened to every single one, and started to think about the event on the mountain again. I had attacked him. I had made a taller stallion spit blood. If that wasn't epic, I didn't even know anymore. "Well first of all, The Hidden Falls is a species-friendly herd. We welcome and accept everyone despite their physical attractions or capabilities. We have several ranks, including Artisans, like myself, Masons, Sneaks, Tiros, Soldiers, and much more of course." Then the painted filly dared to turn her head to me, as if I was to continue. "Even though I am genuinely interested when it comes to other's description of their herds..." Bad girl, lying again. "... I certainly do know about them already. My home was the Windtossed Foothills from the start, but after the darkness - be glad you missed it, Tsar' - it changed name to the Hidden Falls as waterfalls appears everywhere nowadays."

"The ranks that Abishia was talking about are many. Just tell your interest and we will most likely find a rank fitting you perfectly. In the Hidden Falls, you work your way to the stars - unlike others." I glanced at the others, and suddenly recognized one of the faces. Archibald. I widened my eyes, but that was all. I hadn't met the beast in perhaps... Two years? It must've been, because it was before I got pregnant with Destry. Slowly, I let my gaze wander over the others to not let them think I had met the black stallion before.

"Of the four homes there is here in Helovia, I must say that my current one is the best one I've experienced. The Dragon's Throat is a desert land, warmed by the sun every day and it's like walking into a wall of heat when you're in far enough. I paused and looked directly at Tsar'. "The World's Edge is a home of trees, right by the ocean. And the Aurora Basin as this black mare speaks of..." I glanced at her, feeling slight despise filling me up inside. "It's cold. So very cold and dark in the times of Frostfall."

There we go. 'Dezba.' 'Yes?' 'Are my loves still alright? No dangers around?' 'No, mother. No dangers. They fine.'

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba talking'
Words: 387
Tags: @[Tsar'] @[Archibald] @[Sacre] @[Sialia] @[Abishia]
OOC:
delinne
Image Credit
Code by Sevin
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Unregistered
If being wrong is a crime, I am serving forever.</style>

I listened carefully as each and every one of them spoke praises on their homes, I hadn't expected anything negative at least...considering that they all seemed to be trying to win me over. Trying to take me home as if I was some kind of whore they would bed that night. The only one that didn't speak out was the great black stallion...it was a shame I was truly interested in what he had to say about whatever bid he was going to throw into the air.
Dark rimmed harks swiveled about as I wondered over each and every herd for a moment, disqualifying the Basin quickly as there was no way I would voluntarily remain in somewhere with snow for that long. So that left the Throat and the Falls, both of which were interesting and put forth by totally different characters. Especially the Falls, I had never seen such opposites reside in the same herd as I did today, but they seemed to compliment each other's crazy traits quite well. While the black and red colt was quite and very loyal to the place he called home, I just wasn't all that enthralled by the description he gave. I wasn't looking for somewhere to find myself at six years old I was well past the age of having to find myself.
Shaking my twin horned skull I made up my mind, deciding that if things went downhill I could simply move on and find somewhere more fitting for my needs. Turning my silver pools to the lighting struck mare and then to the excited painted one I allowed the corners of my charcoal kissers to turn up ever so slightly. "While all of the herds sound lovely...except the Basin, that just sounds frigid. I flashed an apologetic look in the direction of the other black mare before continuing. "I believe I will be going home with you two ladies tonight." The thought was a funny one, me, the most antisocial creature going home with two attractive ladies. But that thought was ended as my silver eyes turned towards the colt, Sacre. "I hope we are able to keep in touch though Sacre. You are going to grow into a wonderful stallion.
My long ombred tail smacked against my sides with a satisfying crack as I took a step closer to the blue eyed mare, "Lead the way."

SPEAKING
OOC: @[Sacre] @[Abishia] @[Sialia] @[Delinne] ♠♠
{403}
Tagged:

Image Credits

Hidden Account
Wild.

Her smile brightened, another successful recruit. Midas and Seele should be proud! Tsar's words were well spoke, his responses soft and his words polite. She was pleased to see this - for he was a nice man, and would be a fantastic addition to the family. He would do well in the Falls, and he would not be expecting more than he should, for Delinne and Abi had a quite honest description of their home. A soft smile was flashed to Delinne, but only for a slight moment, for she wished not to seem boastful, or shove it in the others face. She had grown quite fond of the red and dark toned boy, he was polite, soft spoken, and just as Tsar' mentioned, he would most likely grow into a fine Stallion. When the dual horned said this, Abishia nodded, looking to Sacre with a warm and friendly smile." Sacre. It was very nice to meet you. I hope our paths cross sometime again. " She then bowed her dome, turning to the horned, the girl, the one that Tsar' had so humorously turned down. "And you also ma'am, it was a pleasure. Tell the Golden Queen hi for me?"

With a whisk of her tail, she turned in the direction of home, awaiting Delinne to take the lead, even though the child had been there first, to essentially make the recruitment, it was more polite to let the other's go before her. And plus - she wanted to stay on the mare's good side for now, despite how deep Aza had jammed spears into her heart. Her smile stayed, a ivory hark flicked, weight shifting, she was eager to return home. She stepped back, making room for Delinne to lead, a respectful nod sent in the direction of the others as they set off towards home.

"blah blah blah."

@[Tsar'] @[Delinne]

I'll put up a thread in the Falls for Tsar's welcome!!! (:

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines