the Rift

your eyes are dead [abishia]

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
H I S T E

"Really, now?" Histe said as she, again, looked at the horn. Slowly, a smile curved the corners of her mouth making her look more sinister than usual. "It would be a shame for you to part with it." She circled back around, her eyes staying on the glass horn. "But I'm afraid that you may have to. Because I want it." She didn't want it to wear it, but to deny the younger mare of something that she seemed so proud of. "I'm going to fight you for it."

'What you do with it?' Merikh asked as his bonded threw down a challenge to the younger mare. "Smash it." She answered casually, hoping that the nonchalant answer she gave would make the foolish young girl angry and careless in her attempts to defend what what supposed to be hers. The big cat snickered and padded outside of the rotunda. Once outside he turned and looked at his bonded and watched as she followed behind him. Should the girl decide to attack Histe's retreating form he would alert her, though the sound of hooves on stone would be enough of a sign of an impending attack.

The brindled mare's hooves clacked against the stone floor of the rotunda then fell silent as she stepped out onto the grass. While it was tempting to have the battle inside where she could throw her weight around and hopefully slam the younger, more inexperienced mare into the columns she decided that outside would be better. There she could use her magic to burn the young girl and punish her for her foolishness and the blasphemy of trying to turn herself into a horned monstrosity.

Her tail flicked as she turned back in the direction she had come from, her eyes seeking out the other mare. 'Taller.' Merikh said distastefully. Histe snorted and rolled her pale eyes. It didn't matter to her whether or not Abishia was taller than her or not. All that mattered was experience in the art of killing and the lust for blood and she had enough of both to fuel an army. "COME AND FIGHT ME!" She bellowed then lifted her right forehoof and slammed it down. "If you run away I will find you. I will hunt you." She promised if only because she was convinced that the young filly was all talk and no show. "I will kill you."

"."
403 words.
0/4
Histe is challenging Abishia for her glass horn. Battle has been moved outside of the Rotunda into the grass. Four attacks and a closing defense.
Edit: changed to four attacks and a closing defense.
Challenge issued: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=13833"

have you seen blood in the moonlight?

@[Abishia]

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

The brindled lady - wait, no, she isn't even deserving of such a title, the pyhsco more fittingly, strides off, away from the stone and marble partial enclosure and into a clearing of grass. The words before she spoke rung in the child's mind. "But I'm afraid that you may have to. Because I want it." . She resists a flinch. Her next phrase was even more frightening, but Abishia hid her fear, replacing it with a confident lift of her chin, watching the crazy one as she speaks. The childe scoffs, a smirk curling the tips of her velvetines. Slowly, the fear ebbs away. She is smaller. But more experienced. I've never fought, but I won't let her know that. I gatta let her believe I am even crazier than she is (if that is even possible). Who gives a shit if she wants my horn. That bitch can have it. The brindled turns, words falling from her maw - evil, dark, poisonous, a threat to the young child, one she accepts without struggle. "COME AND FIGHT ME!" Now, she full on laughs. This bitch actually wants to fight? What the hell. How immature (and crazy) is she to attack one that is so much younger, and so much more inexperienced. Doesn't she have any sense (well, obviously enough to buy her a ticket onto the crazy train!) to at least handle herself properly. Hell, the scent of water and moss clings to her blood-stained pelt. Battle between herd mates? Wouldn't that be shamed? She speaks again, and Abishia nods slightly, waiting for her to finish speaking.

"You don't have to say it twice," She growls, her face twisting into some ... what the fuck even is that - who knew a kid could look that scary, and fucked up. "I'm not a coward" She laughs, a low, deep laugh. Creepy. She starts at a slow walk, her heart thumping against her chest, worry starting to rise in her throat like bile, but she swallows it. Confidently, she stops a few paces before the weirdo, looking her up and down, sizing her up. Smaller, but experienced. Has a cat. Probably has magic. Safest to be on guard and watching for any hints of magic use, or whatever. And I gatta keep my eye on the cat. She keeps a hark turned outward to focus on the feline, the other turned toward the blood-stained. Gaze sets on the crazy. "Very well." She smirks again, another giggle drawing out of her maw. She takes a couple steps forward, now about a half horse-length away from the other. One hark stil trained on the feline, she acts as if she is going to take another step, but mid step, she flicks out her hoof, quite hard, aiming to her breast - and at the same time, she lurches forward, pearls bared to hopefully latch onto the girl's maw.

"blah blah blah."

[ attack 1 of 4
Abishia accepts the challenge and walks forward, once she is about 3 feet from Histe, she flings out her front right hoof, aiming low to Histe's chest, almost a second after, she outstretches her maw, snapping her jaw to hopefully clamp onto Histe's nostril/lip ]

@[Histe]

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
Due to the fact that 72 hours passed prior to receiving a response, this challenge has defaulted to Histe. Histe has procured Abishia's horn item.

No VP will be awarded.