the Rift

[OPEN] i could've been stronger or brighter, i could've died [escape]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I don't know how this happened. I was merely looking for the father of beautiful Faeanne. My daughter... I wonder how she is, or even where she is. Has Ruske been taking care of her? If he hasn't, I promise I'll only burn him a little. My story won't have a happy ending that makes you scream with joy, or a sad ending that brings tears to those who care enough to learn of my story. I am an average mare, living an average life. I know I won't live in the hearts of any horses here. To all, I am termite. I am nothing but a bug that deserves to be squashed and killed before chomping at the planks of a wooden house. Burn me, drown me, shoot me, suffocate me, kill me. KILL ME, ALREADY! Kill me... please.

Tears stings my eyes and roll down my cheeks, landing on the green blades of grass. I don't care what I look like. I don't care what people think about me. I don't care. Maybe if Circuta had suffocated me a few seconds longer, I would be fortunate enough to be dead. I have already gotten the promotion I have dreamed about, and have a sort of family. Isn't that what everyone wants? I have completed my life... Why should I live any longer? Obviously, no one has even noticed I've left. No one has come to rescue me. No one cares about me or how I feel. No one loves me, wants me, or thinks about me. I don't have any friends, not even my children care about my. If they did, why did they act like they loved everyone else more than they loved me? Why did Faeanne call everyone pretty and give them hugs, everyone but me. Ryuu.. I feel like the colt never loved me. If he did, he had a bizarre way of showing it. This proves it... No one loves me, and I don't blame them.

The small pool one of the waterfalls cascades into, if where I will end my life. Right here, right now. I step forward, feeling the cool water surge around my hooves. No one will see me commit suicide under the dark sky. Not even the moon is out to witness my death. Another step, then another, then another, all the way until the water splashes against my mid-flank. The cold water makes me shiver, but it does not stop me from what I want to do. Now, the water is able to cover my back. Right now, I feel more alive than I have been able to feel before.

I want to say good bye to Kahlua first. Then, I will come back. So, with my tear-stained cheeks, my trembling body, and heavy, wet wings, I exit the water and ascend into the sky. Tonight, I flying under the shade of the darkness, flying home. Blow the trumpets, I'm outta here.

ooc:; She's trying to escape. @[Random Event] @[Tamme] I think I am supposed to tag you? It said in the rules, that I am supposed to notify an admin.. so. xD I wasn't sure if it meant after the guard posts, or when the thread is made. :\ So sorry if i misunderstood!

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Deception and perfection are wonderful traits
One will breed love, the other hate

The evening was perfect for flying and the mare drove into the clouds, finding gaps in them so she could see the moon's breathtaking glow that quickly outlined her bodice as she glided through the sky before disappearing behind another dark puff, the ghost in the night. She danced like this for a few more minutes before descending lower towards the ground, watching the Hidden Falls like a hawk. Most nights there was nothing much to see, the normal crashing sound of the cascades filling the ears in an almost soothing manner now with the odd wild creature munching here and there. So far as Ghost knew, no one had tried to trespass on her patrols. Yet, tonight there was movement and a strangers movement at that. Ghost's gaze narrowed on the mare below as she splashed into the water, her appearance not recognizable to the sprite who frowned darkly.

Perhaps she would not need to do anything, the girl seemed hell bent on moving further in, soon she would drown and Ghost watched with fascination in her eyes. Would this be the first time she'd watch someone drown? She ushered her wings and moved closer to watch, but her focus of entertainment turned out to be more of a disappointment as the stranger lunged from the river and into the sky. The spy made a disgruntled noise of dissatisfaction and laid her ears to the side coward.

Quickly, Ghost took action to place herself in the fleeing mares path, her dark features unreadable as she moved in front of the lighter coloured female splashed in aurette. "Who are you? Why are you here? State your purpose, child." She was careful to try keep herself ahead of the girl, intent on not letting anything happen until she answered the question, clenching the source of her magic in ready preparation. There weren't many faces Ghost didn't know within the herd, she may not know their names, but she would always know the faces. Perhaps this time she had stumbled across a rare one she didn't, maybe she'd have to apologize for being mean (most likely she wouldn't). Was this an interloper on the run or an intruder who had slipped her clutches. In the next moments she'd find out.

Himalayan Trails.flickr
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

She may not be the girl's guard, but the Hidden Falls wasn't done with this one yet. Pounding hooves and padded pawed would be the only signal that the girl was caught trying to leave. She has watched the girl from a distance at first. It had seemed the girl was going to drown herself. They had started moving closer then, but when the girl took flight they had no wings to stop her. Luckily for the bonded pair below, a winged herd mate had already seemed to take care of that task.

Under the two in the sky Kiara stopped, whinnying loudly to get their attention. "She is a prisoner of Eris who still has many questions to answer. Please don't let her get away!" Keiran yowled loudly, the night sky darkening with the clouds of his own magic. The only thing the panther could think of was to call a storm. Carefully Keiran. We don't want to harm our own. Emerald green eyes glanced between her bonded on the ground and the pair in the sky. Something had to be done and done quickly.

Kiara finally did the only thing left that she knew to do. "Seele, Czarina! We need you! Please!" Oh how she wished she had wings! She wanted to help! Instead she is stuck on the ground helpless to do anything other than call for one of the leaders and to scream information to the one in the sky with the prisoner. Keiran paced back and forth, waiting to unleash the downpour of rain and bolts of lightning should the prisoner do anything stupid like continue to try and get away. The bonded pair could only hope that they get things settled and quickly.

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I was doing perfectly fine on my own. My mind taking in each little crevice of the rocks that were around me. Each tiny drop of the land that I was walking on and the way that my limbs shifted to move with it being placed deeper and deeper into my muscle memory. In fact, had I the ability to feel I'd probably go with the feeling of 'content' - or at least that is what I believe it is called. One can never be sure when they haven't had the curse of having to feel and come up with all of these names for emotions which vary so differently from equine to equine.

That moment wasn't lasting long though, as many things often didn't at this point in time in this herd. A snort escapes my maw as I take off, lurching forward at a gallop at the call of my name. Needed, maybe. But still - it was amusing for my voices when I got to laugh at others idiocy. Deep breaths in as I move my legs one after the other and allow a four-beat rhythm to float into the air around me, disappearing into the roaring of the falls only mere seconds later.

What I stumbled upon was actually quite amusing. A laugh escapes my maw as I see Ghost just before the soaked 'bird' and Kiara and her Panther prowling the ground below. Vogel forgot it was meant to fly - not swim, it seems Unheil laughs, his bass notes reverberating throughout my cranium as yellow orbs focus on the drenched pegasus who seems to have all of the attention. Harks lift up as I swish my tail. Spirits are already clamoring around the white and gold ball of feathers and laughing in their manner of disdain at not being able to play with the soul when it was stuck in a vessel. Go for it. Ziehen. I think to them and within a few seconds they are clinging to her soul and yanking in quick succession. Emotionless eyes wait for the pegasus to cry out in pain and drop the sky as the soul leaves the vessel too confused to flap her wings. Or, perhaps, she'd somehow stay airbound - I didn't know. Either way she'd want to land after that feeling, and she should be easy enough for Ghost to kick her back down to Earth after the shock of electricity radiating through her bodice as if she had been struck by lightning. "Get down here, Hosenscheißer, and tell me who the hell you are." Harsh consonants getting even harsher as I blink expectantly towards the creature who seemed to have just as many mental issues as everyone else in our little family.

Hah. At least we know not to swim. Unheil continues to taunt the pegasus with a lack of intelligence even though she cannot even hear him (after all, only I can hear the figments of my imagination). Gods. She must be really dumb...

Normal
Voices
"Speech"

Translations ---
Vogel - bird
Ziehen - pull
Hosenscheißer - Chicken/Scaredy-Cat

She used this magic --
:: [Magic: DarkxTime (U) | The ability to temporarily pull the soul from the body, leaving the victim numb and confused and when the soul is pulled, the body is shocked causing pain and disorientation]
:: [Restrictions | Effects will only last for one attack or defense in battle but the victim will continue to feel sluggish for the entire post; causes no physical damage but lingering pain for the entire post]
-- And it is phrased so that it hit because of the No Magic Restrictions in herd lands.
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Aurelia | SPD: 5, END: 6
1. SPD + END = 11
2. 1d4 rolled for a total of: 3 (3)

Captors | All averaged: 11 + 8 + 9/3 = 9.5 +1 +1 = 11.5
1. SPD + END (plus one for each other character) = 11.5
2. 1d6 rolled for a total of: 4 (4)

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
14 < 15.5, so Aurelia remains captured.

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
It is obvious to me these horses do not go out of their herd, but instead stay. Do they not run around Helovia creating invasions, practicing spying, or searching for the horses on their hitlists? Obviously, not. Why do they care so much about me. I am a two year old that wants to go home. What use am I to them? Can they not see my lack of muscle, or even my lack of fat? I mean, my ribs are obviously protruding. Yes, there is grass everywhere, but I have lost my appetite. So, right when I am confronted, I slowly tilt myself towards the ground. Before long, the ground is only a few feet under my ivory and gold flecked body. In a quick swish, my wings are shut and I am almost on the ground, almost standing.

Whether its the fear that is stabbed into me as a couple more horses come, or the chilled water still clinging on my body, I tremble. I can't bring myself to make eye contact with them. I slowly glide right above the land, preparing to land once and for all so I may take whatever punishment they have to offer to me, but I can't land before it hits me. The mare I had seen before calls for her leader. Is she too much of a baby to take me herself? The Czarina comes as called and she does something to me. I become dazed and instantly drop to the ground like a shot bird. A sharp stab runs through my body and I become just a lump on the ground. Numb, cold, sad, lonely... Why do they like to torture me? Why do they like to do this? Why do they hate me instantly? Why is life so much easier for everyone else?

I didn't even hear what anyone said. I only felt the stabbing pain, only saw them, only wanted them to like me. I only wanted one horse to like me, but I assume that is too much to ask for. I am stuck here, in this prisoner. I'm a prisoner, but I want to break out... or die. They are lampreys and I am a bucket of blood. They are the evil ones, not me. They want me here. They want to torture me. They want me as a pet.. a servant, a slave. These horses are on better than the unicorns of the North. These horses are brutal, emotionless, and cold. Stone, stone, cold. I wonder why Mauja isn't here? After all, he is rather cold.

ooc:; aurelia is kinda just a lump on the ground at this point. Possibly, she can't tell if she's dead or alive, so she doesn't move. She also doesn't really hear what your characters are saying, because she's freaking out. Please tell me if i misunderstood anything! :D

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.