the Rift

Fillin the Void [Earth God or Moon Goddess]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Moving slowing to the shrines the red roan dove sighed. Since fleeing her homeland and arriving in Helovia so much had happened. From colapsing in the Threashold to being helping to safety by Mirage... Only to later on answer the call in her mind and learn of the Qian, her new family. However there was something still missing. In her time of hiding, Kiara had befriended the wild animals around her. It was that constant companionship she longed for again and missed. It was that same tug in her heart that brought her to the Vein now. In her mind she had struggled to decide which one to ask... The God of the Sun was out, as he disliked the Qian since most did not follow him. It was between the God of the Earth who had blessed her with her beautiful pearl necklace of protection. Thankfully she had never had to use it. Then there was the Goddess of the Moon, the Goddess that Mirage and her family seemed to follow so closely. Softly she called out to both of them. "God of the Earth and Goddess of the Moon.... Please hear my lowly plea.... I long for a companion.... Both for protection from my past and to help my new family.... Most of all, because I have a void that I just can't seem to fill.... Like i'm not whole... Please..." Her emerald eyes closed gently, praying that she was not denied thier presence....

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The Gods are not taking audience today, please try again at a later date.

Your return date is 10/21/12.