the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! The Only Thing Worse Than a Hater, is a Traitor

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I was in pain. I would admit it. My flesh hurt and stung as I walked, yet I didn't see a healer, not yet. I would be forever missing the tip of my left ear, and at this point some scars had to be forming. Circuta had attacked me - wanted my head - and not long ago, Eris had spoken of destruction. Her exact words, whether it was of the Falls or of Midas and I didn't really matter at this moment. What mattered was that it didn't seem normal. And it isn't. That can't be a coincidence. Get rid of them. Get rid of them now! Schwere warns, paranoia slinking through my veins. It had to be a side affect of the psychosis I lived under daily, but I never really noticed that - and so I called out for Midas. Harsh consonants breaking as my dry throat forced out enough air to have my vocals reach the air. "MIDAS. COME HERE, BITTE" I yelled, hoping that it moved far enough into the lands for the golden winged one to hear me. He needed to know what was happening -especially if I was going to banish these two.

I move forward, wincing with each step at the wounds upon my hips. At least it isn't raining anymore, Liebling purrs, attempting to calm me down as I move into the meadow, right in the middle so that no trees or water were there to hinder. "Circuta! Eris! Your time here is done! You are to leave after this conversation!" I shout to the heavens before wincing and forcing as much weight off of my hind limbs as possible.

My eyes close for a moment as I take in a breath of air - Earth God, give me strength... I pray for the first real time in my life. I would need his strength to deal with them, I would need his strength to get over being stabbed in the back.

Family - I thought they were mine, but I suppose they don't understand what that means...

Normal
Voices
"Speech"

bitte = please
@[Midas] @[Circuta] @[Eris]
--Seele is banishing Circuta and Eris from the Falls
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
It had been raining during the early hours of the morning, the air was heavy with a green musk and little insects fluttered about. Enjoying the warm, moist atmosphere. I sighed, lulling from being halfway awake and asleep. Lids fluttered open to greet a damp but promising morning. The happenings of my comrade and clanmate were blissfully unknown as of yet. But the peaceful ignorance was shattered when I heard Seele screech to the wind my title in a hoarse and frightening pissed off voice.

I didn’t know what had stirred the Asylum lady from her bed, but apparently something rather nasty had bit her ass. Sun tipped feathers stretch apart and the last strings of sleep were cast aside, hooves glide across the ground and moments later I am airborn—joined by Fina who comes soaring in from a nearby timber. She beats lazily but grows more alert as we slide over yon meadow and catch sight of the blood hued lady who had called us so violently forward.

“Seele.” I call down, curious more than anything. Hurriedly I stretch limbs for earth and found the gentle embrace of grass and soil to be less comforting when gaze catches sight of multiple lacerations and damage upon her hide. Face crinkles before straining tightly, “What’s happened?” The earnest tone holds pinched waves of concern. Fina glides higher, watching with eyes that could see more than mine whilst grounded. My first imaginations of trouble went to an invasion, or perhaps Basin scum coming to pry for an early answer—and finding that their proposal had been washed down the nearest drain.
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
“Sweet, crazy conversations full of half sentences,
daydreams and misunderstandings,
more thrilling than understanding could ever be.”
Appearing before The Jester Queen and the King of Dragons, The Blood Empress wore nothing but an easy smile. Finally after pushing for so long, Seele gave her exactly what she wanted. Walking through the grass she stopped before the black and white idiot and fixed it with her azure gaze. Once she had wished to be like Seele, now all she saw was a weak, paranoid, useless, whinging, pathetic, scared, frustrating, cretin who was an imbecile and a dimwitted buffoon. Finally, Seele stopped babbling on. With a giggle she turned to Midas. "Jump ship while you can King of Dragons. The throat needs you. Leave the clown and reclaim your crown." Now she turned to Seele and offered her a sweet smile. "I am officially disbanding The Asylum." Stepping close to the clown as she could get without having to smell her, Eris smiled. " As we are disbanding, your rights as leader are revoked as are mine." Turning around she breathed in the scent of freedom. This isn't over, coward. One day I will return and have taken everything you love." With a respectful nod to Midas, Eris turned and walked away from the one who had once been her sister.

Drops of blood dripped onto the grass as she walked away, leaving a trail.

A promise.
The Blood Empress would return.
The Asylum is officially disbanded.
Eris has left the falls and I will not be replying to this thread again.

CIRCUTA and ERIS