[PRIVATE] Mutiny. [[Asylum Herd Meeting.]]

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
I need an interventionist,
To intervene between me and this monster,
And save me from myself and all this conflict,
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it.
Two became one and one would become two. Seele thought that she would simply just kick The Empress out from her family did she? Well it simply would not do, within her mind chaos' mistress had been prepared for exactly this. The loyalty of a few would not have to be questioned, others may have to be persuaded. It was a daunting task for some, exciting of others. The Jester Queen had always been far too frightened to act, promote and attack. This was all about to change as The Blood Empress had taken control over The Asylum. The restraints would be lifted and finally they would calm the herd land they needed to because a proper family for once. She would not let the clown ruin the dream of becoming a family, she had picked power over love. Now The Empress would fix the mistakes of her past, mistake number one was rising the flow up as a queen. Disbanding The Asylum had removed Seele from power, gathering them here now would make Eris their Empress once again. Rather that asking them to serve for her she would rather do it with them. Corrupt, plot and scheme a new and better would for the ones that everyone knew as a band of crazies. "ASYLUM! GATHER PLEASE."

She stood in all her glory on the large, stone structure that stands on a circular slab. Her blue eyes trailed over the beautiful and colorful stained glass roof before lowing to study the rest of the structure. The floor captures the colors and shifts them, they twisted and blended into each other. Eris smiled slightly watching them. Long, flowing drapes line the entrances by the columns, seemingly untouched by time. The Empress stood between them, framed in their beauty. Wrought iron closures and veins of precious metal in the glass provide strength. A brook runs through the trees, just along the edge of this white-stone rotunda, an ancient location and example of unified herds.
Beautiful is the new home of the mad.

Hey everyone! This is to catch everyone up ICly.
Seele has kicked Eris and Circuta out from The Falls, in response to this Eris officially disbanded the group 'The Asylum'.
Only seeing as The Asylum is an outcast band, Eris is now reforming them in secret, reinstating herself as the Empress along with Circuta. This meeting is mutiny to gain IC support from our fellow members.
Posting here does not mean you have to give up your position in The Falls, posting here does mean that you are choosing to remain apart of The Asylum.
Please post by the first of June. Promotions and announcements to be made!
Please retain post order until all the information/promotions are out. Thank you!

ERIS
The Blood Empress

Circuta Posts: 100
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 Buff: NOVICE
Rhawon :: Siberian Tiger :: None aeolle

DRINK UP, BABY, DOWN— ARE YOU IN, OR ARE YOU OUT?

Akin to a scavenger, a buzzard at the odor of a promising feast— the Nightingale came; a single wolf among a brimming pack, a howl for the hunt to come wavering upon the breeze and infiltrating her harks, a signal, the assembling of the mad and the deranged, the gleaming illumination of Aristotle's thread amidst the thrall of a Labyrinth. She needn't deliver deductions and estimations for the purpose of the demand, nor presumptions at the timing, for only a day had passed since she had challenged the Jester to a duel and succumbed to bitter defeat (the heady concoction of ire and mortification at her loss still bubbles up inside her throat, sour and galling; although she could not rest assured it wasn't the leftover nausea from the abundance of gore and vital fluids that had surrounded her there on the beach, fluctuating beneath the Siberian grasp of death, the pins and needles that shuddered through her malleable frame, and the endeavor for her existence to endure another eve). The Asylum had not undergone a reunion in far, far too long, ever since the Necromancer had wielded control of the Hidden Falls, and with the tone of the shrill, yet eerie, girlish vocals she was almost certain it was the BloodEmpress, and not the clown-faced woman whom sat upon a throne of deceit. Indeed— unless the particular Jester had undergone a drastic surgery in the form of a pair of new lung's and a fresh gullet, it was not the strident German accent she had grown so accustomed to.

Even as enervation clouded her mind, still worn and wearied from her battle with the Queen, she pressed forth, the bruises across her sinew discoloured into a array of azure and turquoise, lavender and olive, whilst the lacerations and slices were flushed and scabbing, irked with even the most minute gust of wind. She had, however, cleansed herself in the stinging salt of the brine, and the embellished aroma of hyacinth wafted about her once more, instead of the assaulting odor of sweat, and freed from the cruor of the Jester staining her flesh. The Nightingale was not devoid of any of her former dignities, regardless of the lesions; they wouldn't be the Asylum if one of them wasn't injured or blanketed in a good dosing of someone else's life liquor, after all.
As she neared, catching sight of bisque and amber, vermilion and cardinal, the startling and salient cerulean spheres of the freckled woman she had come to adore as a sister (at the sight of her she wrangles back the overbearing dread and self-disgust at her failure in claiming the crown, shoves it behind a padded room, locked firm with a key— the Voice still reprimands her in the contours of her mind that she would not love a wreck, a disappointment) and gives her a meager smile, the liquid mulberry of her spheres dancing across the technicolour hues that wrap about the Empress, where she rests beneath the stained glass of the rotunda's roof, gliding across the clearing to take her place beside her, and ever so benevolently reaching to nuzzle her maw across her spine in acknowledgement, before turning to face where she believed the crowd of her kin would gather. "Yes," firm, but far from unaffectionate. "It is beyond time for us to gather once more."

Beside the bewitching and alluring waltz of hue across the Empress's frame, the silk banners that drape down to shield the woman's frame and the vibrant aureate of her sinew, coupled with the ocean's froth of her spheres, she decides that she feels quite inadequate— and that truly, this time, the sovereign looks more like a Goddess then ever, surrounded by the batches and bundles of prism akin light, whereas she is more of the meek incubus, as if she is lacking her former refinement and elegance by the scars that riddle her hide.
Indeed, she thinks, muling the warmhearted, yet self-lacking image about in her cranium. She was her technicolour Goddess of Anarchy— hers, and she her menial attendant.

And then she waits, straight in posture, impassive and detached, for her kin shall surely arrive soon, and with it, the horde of chaos they leave in their wake.

Apologies for the less then eloquent writing of this post. Half-asleep at the moment!
circuta & eris

Cause she's a Cruel Mistress
And a bargain must be made

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Deception and perfection are wonderful traits
One will breed love, the other hate

Why? Was the first question on Ghost's mind. The Asylum occupied the Hidden Falls and was led by the Czarina and the Legatus, so then why was the meeting all the way out in the wilds and why was it only Eris and Circuta. Ghost had followed the shadow of the red haired deceiver as she had been ordered to, her vacant gaze giving nothing away, she was simply attending an Asylum meeting as an Asylum member. The sprite deemed her movements as not very suspicious because of this. Yet, intrigue filled her bodice and spurred her wings to hug close to their movements until the Ancient Rotunda framed the sound of a call for a meeting and Ghost came in closer, revealing herself before them though she did not land. Instead she hovered above them, dormant black eyes boring into their faces as she watched from her vantage point.

The monochrome spy spoke then, adding to the shout of Eris and finally the dust cleared in hopes of a brief silence settling so Ghost's eerily quiet voice could reach the ears of those who would deem themselves something important. Ghost would decide if they were worth the self proclaimed grandeur. "Odd" was all she said, staring eyes watching their every movement. She offered no explanation, the word just fit. Be it for the situation or the fact they were indeed a circus act of misfits, each mad affliction hailed as a talent to put on show. The Asylum.

Meetings were still not quite Ghost's area of expertise and she remained silent apart from that one little word. Neither instantly pledging her allegiance nor stating her confusion, Ghost remained behind her protective shadow of enigma and listened carefully.

Himalayan Trails.flickr
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Florabella Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Florabella
There was nothing threatening about the summons; another she had to perk her ears up in the comforting layer the Falls padded her thoughts with. Her ears strained to hear, and it was instinct to pull her out of the safety of the land towards another area she might have seen or not. She strained to hear a familiar voice, but she had to memorize many voices in case spoke in a transparent body. It was vaguely familiar. Enchanting, comforting. A reminder of family. It was nearly as comforting as the voice of Seele, but Seele's presence had been long absent in her little world. A woman on an island - isolated. Yet she felt some inch of the truth and shuddered; no doubt she wouldn't be alone in hearing the call.

She expected to see the Falls, but when she arrived, everything slowly pieced together. This wasn't herd land, was it? She pondered with confusion etched upon her face, but she became more weary once she only saw a few horses where the summons had pulled her towards. In spite of the foreign vision her eyes gave her to view, the scenery was magnificent. It was a wise choice to bring one such as her to a land teeming with life, but it had calmed her nerves down a slight bit in the company of strangers. She tilted her head, and scrutinized those whose scent was Falls and whose wasn't. The ones who weren't, had a slightly foreign, yet familiar one, which hid under the layers of muddy dirt and territorial one in secret.

The words were clearer one: Asylum. Her eyes widened in recognition of the name. One she had not heard in decades. Once being a part of it herself, or was she still attached in soul to the place that did not see her as strange? Regardless, she squinted and scouted in one place timidly. Expecting a familiar face to show up. None showed up for those few, impatient seconds and it almost felt her body would freeze over and turn into an equine-shaped rock. The paint said nothing for now. She had no patriotic call to ring through the region, after all.
do they see my many personalities
Image Credit

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

Perfect footprints dug into the soft soil that surrounds the newly found Rotunda with each step, leaving small scoops of earth tossed behind their original resting spots. I moved with a sort of stiffness, having been going constantly for a few weeks and running on minimal sleep; nightmares have destroyed my dreams for nights on end, leaving me awake in a shaky pile of tucked in limbs and laid back ears. My knees ache as well as the rest of my joints, but I believe that can be cured up with a small dose of grow a fucking pair.

My head hangs at a comfortable shoulder height, swinging back and forth in a slow rhythm, forelock wrap around both of my horns and somehow not hanging in my face. My nostrils flare, quivering as a snort interrupts their delicate rise and fall of each breath. The gauge clanks against bone as my ears flop about lazily, violet eyes searching the vine-choked forest for the bloody dun and her onyx girlfriend. Eris and I have never been close necessarily, but I have always resented the kinship between Eris and Circuta, and it has even been something I have been able to storm about in my mind during one of my lonely travels around Helovia.

A massive wing is the first thing I see, the flash of red beneath black allows my mind to register that it belongs to Ghost, the mare that I have met twice or three times, briefly. My right leg crosses over my left and I switch my direction to head toward the still small group, finding that I am only the fifth to add to the party list so far. Circuta is the first to come into view of the two who are earth-bound, shortly after Eris' flamboyant hair is cascading around her like a pool of blood. It only takes a few quiet seconds for me to reach the trio, Ghost had murmured something that I had not quite caught, but I decided to ignore it. Another small mare who I think I've only seen a handful of times stands in the background, silent.

Finally I stop a comfortable distance away -nearly three body lengths- from the group, my ears laying back and jaws spreading wide apart with a yawn. Dark eye lids attempt to blink away the sleepiness, but all I can manage to do is clear a little of the blur that doesn't hesitate to cloud over both eyes. Short teeth click together in a closed trap, tongue rolling over the backs of them in order to keep myself occupied while the rest show up. Still, I think nothing of why we have left the Falls for a meeting, and it will likely not dawn on me until Eris makes up some kind of rhyme about it.

Walking "Talking"
Ooc: Whoops, edited because Wylf posted before me and I didn't see. ._.

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Sonya Posts: N/A
Unregistered
A distant call had the young mare's ears pricking curiously. The sharp voice piercing the atmosphere was familiar from a brief encounter seasons before, and yet somehow the grulla creature was able to put a face to the vocals. It was most peculiar for the lass to be able to do this, considering that prior to her joining the Asylum she could scarcely remember anything besides her own name. Not much had changed, of course, except everything that had happened since Seele meeting her at the Threshold was firmly in place in her mind. A new life. Releasing a sigh of content, the silver mare picked up a trot and navigated the area using her senses alone, for she had absolutely no clue where she was or where she was headed. There was much for her to catch up on, and apparently this applied to the land too because she was certain that the terrain had also changed. Her brow crinkled in frustration, as she grumbled slightly under her breath about her own incompetence and the stupidity of the meeting place, not that she really put her heart into the latter rant. Twitching her ears, she soon picked up on fresh scents through her flared nostrils, and broke out into an agile canter.

Following a surprisingly well worn path, Sonya soon found herself approaching a small gathering and automatically adjusted her gait to something slower and more cautious. She was not yet fully accustomed to being around large groups, especially of creatures she did not really know. Not that this group could really be described as large in terms of numbers. She was to be the sixth to arrive. Her dark eyes searched hard but there was no sign of Seele, something which automatically had her ears jamming back. Was there anyone else here that she knew well? Her eyes scanned over those gathered, her jog carrying her ever closer. Not a soul was at the rotunda that she could call a friend. Her muscles tensed. She felt silly for being so stressed out by meeting her own family once more, but there was something wrong about this gathering. For starters, she never got here early. She had no idea where she was going and yet she seemed to be one of the first ones to arrive. And then the meeting place. Sure it was beautiful but why so far away from the rocky place with the pretty rainbows? The young femme may have said something had she not caught site of the stained glass roof. The colours that were being created on the floor below, where the ones she knew as Eris and Circuta stood, mesmerized her completely. Brown orbs lightened as she approached more keenly now, her head lowering as she watched, absorbed in her own little world, the patterns that formed on the ground perform their show and admired the vibrant hues of each shape. An appreciative snort escaped her nose boldly, ears creeping forwards in an inquisitive way.

During the time of her noticing the domed roof and losing herself in the array of colours, she had reached the small group and it was only upon being bombarded by scents, and nearly walking into one she thought was called Agrona, that she was brought back to reality and, a touch sheepishly, lifted her head. Edging around the mare, the ghostly pelted lass found her own place to stand. Not knowing what else to do, she politely inclined her head to Eris in greeting, and acknowledged the others with a small smile. Her lips parted to speak but no words cascaded from her mouth, so she hastily shut it again and stood quietly, impassively. Fading into the shadows was something she was getting good at.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
The world was a dark and dangerous place. It sucked up souls, and crushed them. It ate the innocence and turned it into a dark, dark matter. It seemed that no matter what Elsa did now, the world did not care. So here she was at the Rotunda, pondering life, pondering all the shit that no one cared about. It seemed it was too late to make the world care anymore. There was nothing anyone wanted, except power.

As if on cue, she heard a call for the Asylum. Why the hell is the Asylum meeting out here? She thought with venom. They had a perfectly good home, and a perfectly good life. So why in the world were they out here? Like any loyal subject, she trudged on, groggily looking at the group. Lots of familiar, yet unfamiliar faces. They came across her vision like a process of code, slowly waking her up. Eris had been the one that called. Blatantly, without a thought, Elsa moved a little towards the front. She was mildly fond of the ginger, but really only because she had walked away victorious from their last spar. "Where's Seele?" She grumbled, unamused and in just a rather irritated mood. Her blue eyes were reddened with the lack of sleep. However, it was a rather blunt question, why was the other leader not among them? Last time she heard, Seele and her were getting along like daisies. Shows how little Elsa knows.

Elsa looked again at the group, making sure she hadn't missed anyone. The faces and scents confusing her brain even more than it already was. "And where is Cashmere and Oxy?" In reality, those were the only true "friends" (if you could even call them that), that resided in the Asylum. The rest, like Midas, Abishia and others were not affiliated with their group of crazies. Grumpy, tired, and just utterly done with the world, Elsa quieted. Sometimes, the best thing to do was the shut up and listen. Obviously, there was a reason they were intruding on her terrible day.

"Talking"
[ooc:// just so everyone knows, elsa won't make her decision until she hears some information and such. :3]
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
My little family and I had been rather peaceful - or it would've of course've been better with Destry around - when my bonded came with the news. It was just as any other day, we were just lazily grazing until we were full while my newborn was nibbling on my teats, right by the borders of our home with not a single trouble - except my first-born - on our minds. But Dezba changed the whole peaceful image of our family with three simple words.

'Circuta is gone.' Lazily, I rose my head slightly to look at the jaguar. 'What do you mean? She's always gone.' She shook her head and stared at me, not a single hint of humor in her bright eyes. 'Can't find her. No scent. Gone.' I raised a 'brow at her words, confused. "Well, where is she then?" My son looked over at me and tilted his head, but I didn't bother to try and explain something that I didn't even understand. 'Found trail. Out of Falls. Search?' More alert by the thought that Circuta was nowhere to be found, I rose my head high and turned to my son. "Take care of your sister. I'll be back in a few days." Slowly, I started to walk and as Cahira's head became visible again, I turned my head and bumped my maw against her forehead, which was still decorated with a small, white stump. "Stay with your brother, my love. I'll be back soon," I whispered before I kissed her forehead again and rose my head.

Three days later, I found myself wandering near the forest of the Ancient Rotunda, where we had found the two little fillies imprisoned. Dezba had said that this is where the trail got even stronger, but one may wonder why Circuta would be here. Why was her scent gone from the Falls in the first place? Was she on some strange mission that required her to disappear? "And where is Cashmere and Oxy?" That voice, I recognized that voice! It was one of my herd sisters. As I peeked between the foliage, I noticed several from the Hidden Falls. But most importantly, I recognized Circuta and Eris.

They stood next to each other between two long drapes of some unknown material and the roof above them was spectral, showering them in multiple colors. It... It was beautiful. I stepped forth out of the woods, Dezba by my side, and looked up on the two mares. "Circuta, Eris." I spoke, a slight tune of confusion in my voice. "Why have you disappeared from the Falls? Why are we ga..." 'Stop questioning. They tell.' I stopped mid-sentence and frowned at my jaguar. She always thought she knew best. But then again... Sometimes she did.

"Found a thin red line of madness."

'Dezba talking'
'Delinne thinking.'

ooc: -
word count: 460
tags: (everyone probably knows when to post here)
DELINNE & DEZBA
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Cealestis Posts: 50
Hidden Falls Genetrix I atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 HH :: 11 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skýlos :: Pit Bull :: None Bunnie
Circuta’s friends were all going at once. I raise my head to watch their progression out, glancing down to Skýlos who looks to me with her raised browed, sweet expression of not knowing but being faintly concerned. One of my winged herd mates is in the sky and the others move by foot, the figure of Florabella in my line of vision which stirs a unique contrast of emotions within me; myself, the being that I have always known to be Cealestis, likes her, wants to call her a friend.

The other part wishes to hear her scream, if only to watch me writhe.

Since coming to this place, I have not trained as hard on the physical aspects of myself; I am growing older, more complacent, perhaps, but it is also for them that I do not work on my body and train instead my mind. It will not do in this place to assault at the whims of my blackened spirit, and so I must remain placid, harmless.

Dog is not so. She grows and grows, her weight nearly double what she seems, as if her bones are dense as stone. She is strong, swift, powerful; everything I once was while under the mad eye of my mother and her pets but never as cruel or unjust. It grows easier to overlook her flaws the longer we have together, though I still do not tolerate her foolishness – it seems, however, that she has figured this out.

And so we coexist, tethered together by ancient magic and held apart by that which curses my blood.

The others are going west, which is odd. I was under the impression that these people lived in the southeast, where the giant tree and the red water were, at least before they had come here to this serene haven. I wonder why it is they are leaving, or if they are coming back, and while I don’t truly wish to bother myself with the matters of these peasants and half breeds I begrudgingly admit to myself that following them is most likely imperative, if for no other reason than to be informed.

Skýlos barks, knowing that we’re going to go through the emotional wiring that bonds us. Her tail wags erratically behind her and her pink tongue lolls, always the sort to thrive among others where I grew bitter and withered. She’s excited, it pulses against me, beats against my desire to remain where I am.

I raise my wings quickly, a shhhck rising into the air as they reach full extension upwards, the initial thrust of their expanse bowing the grasses low and making Dog bolt forward with tail tucked to avoid their buffeting touch as my hooves propel me forward.

And I am flying, perfectly peaceful, for now. I follow the dark figures below that mark the kin of Circuta, my companion’s blip the most prominent to me than any other of these mostly strange people. Her enthusiasm ripples below as she bobs and ducks through the obstacles on the way, a blue bullet that is never more than ten feet behind my trajectory and seemingly tireless as a summer storm.

There, I think as Skýlos’ resounding storm of joy from below at having found them all confirms my guesses. Looping as I am prone, I scan for the nearest area to land, hooves meeting earth and a cloud of winter worn leaves rising in the dispersed air. Trotting forward a few steps as my speed slows and hooves remember the soil, my tail slashes the air behind me for balance as great, blue wings fold in towards my sides, pupiless eyes trained on the direction of the gathering and voices.

I keep up the trot as I pass through the few trees, a clearing revealed in the serene music of a brook where a rotunda stands.

I take a deep inhalation in, my heart swelling in my chest.

Skýlos was not so amused by the others. She had seen this, and knew how I would love it; almost as if proof, she is at my side, jumping idiotically – though for once I do not care.

What happened to this place? I wonder, for surely there was something greater here once than there was now. First the writing, the stories in the stone, and now this; a standing building, the fabric still clinging desperately to its last living days and rippling gently in the wind, such artistry in every inch of the structure.

I have come to a cursed land. It drives me to return to the caves when this is done, to continue to learn what might be told.

I want to know, and it’s the first thing I’ve cared about since I’ve come to this land aside from my darling sisters; a sudden realization, one made as I realize that Eris and Circuta are within the Rotunda and not the white faced Seele. Murmurs rise from the others around my dog and I while I only scowl, wondering what sort of mutiny this is and whether or not I should just leave now before I could be associated with it.

But Circuta was up there, the only hope I knew of; not that I’d really looked elsewhere for help. Perhaps I should have after the first season passed without a single whisper, but…

How can one know where someone is, without having been told?

They could be dead, for all I know.

And then… then what do I have, but the words of dead men carved into the walls of a hole?

C e a l e s t i s</style>
who knows how deep the heart runs</style>
Credits
Magic/physical violence allowed to be used upon Cealestis at any time, so long as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission.

Antiope Posts: N/A
Unregistered

As much as I loved the meadow of thistle, I had to explore a little. The only places I had been to here in Helovia was afterall the Threshold, the desert known as Dragon's Throat and the meadow - but now I was on a little journey. A journey to the waters, the endless ocean which I had seen from above but never from ground level. But to get to the waters on the ground, I had to go through a lot of forest. And I didn't mean a little, I meant a lot. It was a bit dirty for me to be honest, it reminded me a bit too much of the life outside of this land and the filth I had to go through there. But I continued. I was a strong, independent girl no matter what the Queen had said - I was no weakling just because I didn't have my tattoo.

As if I wanted the tattoo anyways.

Rays of the sun was lighting up my surroundings, places which were normally darkened by the shadows of the tree crowns. I noticed as I walked that the foliage eased up a little and the trees got bolder, increasing in their sheer amount. Where was I going? "Why have you disappeared from the Falls? Why are we ga..." I stopped, frozen in position, and felt my heart starting to race in my dark chest. Who was out there? What was the Falls? And why in Heaven's name did the voice stop mid-sentence? Slowly and as quiet as I could, my cloven hooves brought my closer to the voice and I peeked through the thin foliage. And my heart almost failed me at that exact moment I peeked out. "C-C-Cea..." I mumbled, staring at the pegasus mare from my hidden position. Tears started to swell in my eyes, burning them and causing my vision to fail me. My sister. My sister was here. She was here. CEALESTIS WAS HERE!

At first I almost jumped out of the bushes to attack-hug my sister, but then I realized that there was many others around her. Three horned ones, three equines and two pegasi of which one was my sister. One had both a horn and wings. Who were these? Was my sister a prisoner? A member? I swallowed a hard lump in my throat, blinked away the last few tears and stepped forth, carrying my silver wings close to my stocky bodice.

I gazed upon the group with pale pupils, feeling my heart racing like a madman in my chest and the fear trying to take a hold of me. "Chairetó, Cealestis." I was facing my sister, who was accompanied by a simple dog. Had she ever liked dogs? It was probably just my memory failing me again. Maybe she had liked dogs, but I sure knew that she would like me better. Right? "Adelfí, I finally found you," The words were but a whisper and this time, I couldn't hold back my tears even for Queen and country. I had found my sister. She was safe. But where were the rest?

"Talking."
tags // -
wordcount // 519
ooc // Permission from Aeolle to jump in. Antiope will join the Asylum as a nurse if allowed.
Chairetó = Hello
Adelfí = Sister
background by asphyxiate-stock.deviantart.com

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav

I'd be a fool to resist a good coup d'etat. Indeed, that is why we are being called forth, is it not? I've sensed some tension in the air recently and I'm ready to really get the dirt on what's going on with this here Asylum. I appear by the rotunda, exhausted from all the traveling I've done lately. It's been a lot of back and forth - Rotunda, Falls, Rotunda, Falls, etc. Though good things have come of all my journeys, I'd still like to have a lie in now and then. There are those gathered that I expect - Eris, Circuta, Elsa, Cealestis, Delinne, Agrona - and a few that are unfamiliar to me. I look at the newbies with a suspicious eye. Who are they and what do they want? But of course, this isn't for me to judge. OR IS IT!

Damaris nibbles my fetlock, scolding me for being so grumpy. I pin my ears and shoot her a look, but she doesn't back down. I harumph audibly and turn my attention back to the gathering. Women. Always getting their way and shit. Of course, the leadership of the Asylum is in the hands of the women, maybe that's why there's so much drama.

In fact.. I look around me more closely. It's only mares. Only. Mares. Well shit. No wonder they're all bat-shit insane, there's too much estrogen and not enough testosterone to balance this shit out. But of course... with Oxy MIA... Perhaps I can get my hands on some of DAT ASS. Suddenly my grumpiness disappears and a lascivious smirk spreads across my lips as I get at good look at all the tail I can chase.

Walk. Talk.

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Tension is in the air and I feel anxiety coursing through me. Of course, the Voice thrives on it, and I can feel her inside me, struggling to break free. But she can't - she's only a voice. -Or so you think, naive wench.- I ignore the insult - or at least I try to. A tremble runs through me. Whatever is going on with the structure within my herd and within the Asylum - I've heard rumors - it's really not good for my health. I'm not one for destruction or dramatics. I enjoy socializing with friends and happy endings. But I've been called to a gathering of the Asylum and I must attend. I arrive after many have already come, and see a few familiar faces. Elsa, of course, is the one I know the best, and I walk up quietly behind her, smiling. I whisper her name, not wanting to disturb anyone else. But though my greeting is quiet, it is pure and joyful. I recognize the funny looking stallion from the herd meeting in the Falls, as well as Circuta. But the rest, even Eris, the one that called us here, are unfamiliar to me. Eris, I know because I have been told about her. But who she is, what she does, whatever is going on here -- that information is all hidden from me. I sigh and settle myself, resting my hind leg to get comfortable. With Elsa nearby me, I feel reassured, and less like some crazy psycho person is about to lunge at me. I think.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Somnus Posts: N/A
Unregistered

somnus</style>

the sandweaver.</style>

I had soon found out exactly how useless I was. I still did not know my own name, my past, nothing. The thought of that did not trouble me as much as it used to; I was learning to live with it. I felt useless within the herd and the Asylum, I wandered around, hoping to bump into Circuta, doing nothing while I should have been doing something productive. Gold sand slithered along beneath my feet, wrapping up my legs.

My nares flared at the familiar scent of water spray and green (if green could have a smell; the Hidden Falls would smell like green, look like green, be green... you get the memo) while I slipped through the land and away from the herd. My hair bounced along with my stride, ears curiously catching each sound as the landscape around me passed. I wasn't exactly sure where I was going, but I needed to get away from the Falls and maybe find someone to recruit... that's probably something I should be doing. I caught the beast's scent before I heard the rough belch as she called out 'ASYLUM! GATHER PLEASE.' I winched against the brutality of her voice, yet swung my hips and plodded in her direction.

'Yes, it is beyond time for us to gather one more.' A smile spread across my eyes as they brightened at the sound of her voice and I craved for more. My legs were flying beneath me, and I ran in there as if my behind was on fire. I recognized other voices, but did not hear them. My eyes found Circuta, and I smiled. I slid to a stop with my sand pulsing quickly alongside me and I was afraid that they would realize it was nearly the same as the heart that thundered in my chest. I found myself walking towards her, and I had to stop myself. I nodded to Eris, then Circuta. Turquoise pools lingered on her own beautiful eyes, the collective posture and attitude, the independence shining from her. I was going to have to remind myself, more than once, to pay attention to everyone else as well during this meeting.

"talk talk talk"
 and i discovered that my castles
   stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand...
aScratch @ flickr.com

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali

After your worthless life is through
I will remember how you scream
h i s t e

Her ears tilted forward at the sound of Eris' voice calling for the Asylum to gather. She hadn't been far off but she did not jump at the call of the Blood Empress. Histe was still angry with the mare for having the gall to lick the blood from her kill. She should have killed her where she stood, but something had held her back and she still wasn't sure what it was. Had it been anyone else she would have ground them into the dirt. 'Loyalty?' The cougar questioned, to which Histe snorted. What reason did she have to be loyal to Eris? None. The mare had given her no good reason before and she still hadn't.

"Come on." Histe grunted at the cougar. He stooped down to pick up their most recently acquired possession and then fell into step behind his bonded. The battle for Abishia's glass horn had been little more than a joke. The girl was all talk and no game and had been called out on it. Now Histe was stuck with a horn that she would never wear because she had pride in her own race unlike the stupid little girl who wanted to pretend to be a unicorn. She had wanted to smash the damn thing, but Merikh hadn't wanted her to and she obliged with the understanding that he would be the one to tote it around.

Her steps echoed as she stepped onto the stone floor, pale gaze locked on the Blood Empress and the bitch Circuta. All it had taken was one battle for her to hate her. The choice she had made to attack Merikh and cemented that hatred for eternity. Histe stopped where she was, at the back of the gathering and stared at Eris. Beside her Merikh lowered the horn to the stone floor then sat and waited for whatever meeting they were having to be called to order. 'No Seele.' The cat pointed out. "I know."

"talk."

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
Oxy
A call from the lesbian catches your ears and you already know what is afoot. You have planned with them, schemed with them, to make this day a reality, but it does not make you any less angry, any less enraged, at what has transpired. The glass horn has brutally beaten the Phantom Seeker, ruined her sleek lines and left her cuts and scabs and scars where there should be fur and beauty. Of course, you still find the saccharine lady beautiful. You have followed her from the Ocean, getting a little lost along the way as you gathered up a few remaining locoweed plants and shoved them in your bag, but you arrive in time. Actually, just in time to hear Snowflake ask about you. You walk up beside her, not worthy to join your Sugar Queen on her throne, and nudge her in the shoulder. The action is a little rough, a little forced, but she seems to like affection. Maybe it will help put her at ease.

Raising your head then to look around, you find many faces that are well known to you. The names... not so much, but faces are good enough for now. To Rostislav, you do your best to simply look. You'd prefer to furrow your brow, to lay back your ears and to snarl at him in an acrimonious display. You restrain yourself. It won't do to be chasing off potential... allies. Life is rough when you're plotting a malicious takeover. Your gaze passes then to Agrona, trying to catch her eye; to Delinne, wondering where she has stored her small, intoxicated child; to Cealestis, curious at her sudden return; to Cashmere, who was your unworthy opponent; to Somnus, who facilitated the moment where you think you might have secretly lost your heart to Circuta; and then finally to Histe.

It is to this last mare that you ultimately decide to move to, leaving Snowflake behind. Out of all of the Asylum members gathered here today, the cannibalistic mare is the one most foreign and most intriguing to you (besides your Sugar Queen, of course). You suspect that her erratic behavior will be the most difficult to win over and you're not really sure where to start, but you've got to begin somewhere. You carelessly throw Eris' feather cape that you have won from her onto the ground kicking it in front of you as you try to sidle up next to the brindle, just far enough away to avoid her blood-seeking teeth. “I see you've won a useless prize as well,” you offer, nodding to the glass horn that her cat carries beside her. You don't say much more, as you're not entirely interested in the conversation but you're not sure how to keep the Blood Bitch from running off to tell the Glass Horn about this clandestine meeting. It's a start.
scars remind us our past is real
Image Credit
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post