the Rift

bloodhound, sit. good girl. [ CIRCUTA || training spar ]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Sigh. Tallsun. The season when every black horse wanted to die because of the extreme heat taking over and seemingly melting their minds. After the Asylum meeting, I had ventured together with Circuta to the Deep Forest in an attempt to hide from the warm sun, cooling off in the shadows. I liked the shade better than the light anyways. With a slight smirk upon my lips, I glanced back at the felines following us. Dezba and Rhawon had become like best friends in the last couple of days. The baby tiger was at the moment hanging from between my bonded's lips, carried as if he was her own cub. She acted like a mother to him, or an older sister of his. I turned my head to the black mare next to me, looking up at her. She was taller than me, even taller than Azarel, and my gaze slowly fell to her legs. It was her damn supermodel-legs that did it. As I glanced down on my own, a frown took place on my maw.

I didn't want to be short.

As we entered the shadows, I let out a heaved breath and smiled again. I shouldn't be let down by my height when I could be happy about my new rank. Bloodhound. I was the Bloodhound in the Asylum and it had been Circuta who had given me the position in the first place. I had been - still was - so thankful for her friendship and the possibilities that was created just because of our bond. "Cir, thank you again for the position. I just can't say thank you enough," I smiled and looked up at her, almost observing her bright eyes. She was beautiful - a fact I had never denied - and if I had been a stallion, I would be all over her. But I was a mare - simply leaning more towards stallions than mares - and I had to settle with the fact that I was her friend.

A purring sound was heard right behind us and as I turned my head, my smile got wider. Dezba had put down the tiger cub and was now licking his fluffy fur, purring as she did so. Apparently we weren't the only ones to be happy about being in the shadows. I turned my head and lowered my head to start grazing, when a tiny, adorable little roar sounded aloud. I looked back again. Rhawon had flipped his whole body to face my bonded jaguar and was attempting to bite her ear. It was amusing to watch, as Dezba was close to six times as big as the little cub. He was chuffing between the small roars and I couldn't help bursting into a giggle. I looked at Cir and bursted completely, laughing quietly. "Look at 'em. You're lucky to have found Rhawon. He's adorable."

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Dezba talking'
Words: 476
Tags: @[Circuta]
OOC: Training spar :D Magic and companions allowed (don't think the first will be used, but here we go anyways). Four attack posts, one closing defense. And it's all in good fun for Cir and Deli <3
Attack: 0/4
Closing: 0/1
Magic: 0/0
Companion: 0/1
delinne
Image Credit
Code by Sevin
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
Closing this d/t Circuta's suspension. No VP.