the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Returning home had taken much longer than she had expected but then again there had been many complications along the way. For one she had only been planning on going for a short amount of time but it had turned into a couple days before she could finally return back to the Edge. The next complication had been the unexpected birth of her foal along the way and then finally her one foal turning out to actually be twins. The labor had been very long and difficult on all of them especially for her considering she had thought she had lost one of her beautiful colts. If it had not been for the help of Torleik, Esther and Alysanne they both could have lost their lives. She would be forever grateful to them all.

Calling out softly to her boys she made sure that they were close to her as they made their way over the wall. Their home had many dangers and she was scared to death that if she turned her head for a second something bad would happen. Maybe it was paranoia or just her anxiety flaring up but she could not let them out of her sight, she needed to keep them safe. Finding a rather sheltered area beneath some of the old growth trees well away from the cliffside she finally allowed them all to rest. She was completely exhausted and felt like laying down and falling asleep, too bad it wasn't possible. As Levex and Aeolus settled down to eat she turned her head to them licking at their coats as their fuzzy tails flicked back and forth.

Once they had finished she made sure that they were both alright before letting them curl up beneath her. Sighing softly she lowered her head to graze on the grass nearby not moving more than a couple meters from where her babies lay fast asleep. Hopefully now that they were home again, she could finally rest a little easier knowing they were safe.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @[Cheveyo] •• NOTES: <3 ••

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

I wandered quite aimlessly through the grounds of the World's Edge, my time off lately seemed to be spent more in the Threshold, but today I was determined to spend my time here. There were too many herd members that I didn't know, which was unacceptable, it was time to force myself to at least introduce myself to as many as I possibly could.
But I also desperately wanted to find Note, I wanted to find him and find out if he had moved on from our fling in the caverns. If he had ran back to that mare that always lingered in the back of his mind, or if he had simply found someone else who was just as fascinated by the flames that licked across his wings painlessly. Or if he was still waiting for me to come home, as I so dearly wished he had. A soft sigh slid between my rosy kissers as I moved easily through the trees that grew on the side of the lands that didn't have a cliff from which I could fall to my death.
From what I had heard, there had been a few downright sad creatures who had decided killing themselves was the only option they had left and so they flung their bodies from the cliff's edge only to crash in a bloody mess at the ground. A shudder passed over my multi-hued at the thought, I had gone through a slump when Kwahu had been murdered, but killing myself would never be an option. I could imagine the disappointment in his eyes that would be there if I were to suddenly trot up to him over the clouds. And that disappointment was worse than the fact that he was no longer with me. The movement of a white being in the corner of my orchid stained eyes caught my attention and the thoughts of those who had killed themselves drifted away with the easy breeze that came along with Tallsun this year. A light smile flickered at the corners of my rosy velvets as I grew closer to the mare, I had seen her before in the lands, but then her stomach had been swollen with child, regardless her name was slipping my mind. "Hello." My lyrics drifted easily between the chipping insects and the buzz of the rest of the herd members milling about as my yellow painted hooves pulled to a stop beneath me, a safe distance from the now not pregnant mare. There was no need to cause a brawl because I foolishly grew too close to her new ward.

"Speech"
Tag;;
Words;; 437
OOC;; <3 Sorry it's so short, I promise it will get better

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

It was hard to imagine that everything had happened the way it had and that she was now a mother. Shaking her head to herself she imagined her in this same position only a couple years earlier, there was no way she could have managed on her own. Even now she was having a hard time comprehending how she was going to manage to raise her twins without knowing what a real family was like. Her only saving grace was her friends that were here that had offered to help when they could, maybe even their father would help. Flicking her ears back in mild anger at the thought she tried to not be to angry with him. He had promised to be there when the baby now babies were born but he had not shown himself for the last number of months. Sighing sadly she tried to push the thought from her mind, maybe he had just told her that at the time and in reality he never wanted nothing more to do with her. It was hard to know the truth unless he decided to show himself again, she would have to try and move forward until that time.

A voice startled her making her head snap up and her ears perk to attention as her blue eyes quickly locked on the source. Briefly her ears flicked back to her skull and she felt the blue fire burn softly over her coat, as a surge of protectiveness washed over her. What did she want? Forcing herself to calm down and just breathe she tried not to jump to conclusions and over react. The flames quickly died off without a trace as she lowered her head forcing herself to appear calm. Where she stood was at least in front of where her colts lay sleeping a little ways off mostly hidden by the uneven ground and trees. As her features visibly relaxed slightly she couldn't help but feel she had met this mare before somewhere..but where was a complete mystery. "Hi, who are you?" She found herself asking with curiosity refusing to move from where she stood.

She would allow the mare to approach but she was not planning on moving herself until she found out some information. While she was normally a trusting individual hormones had turned her into a wary overprotective mother, she couldn't help it. At least the mare seemed to belong to their herd she mused silently to herself, if it had been a stallion she was doubtful she would be so accommodating unless she knew them already. Stifling a yawn she realized she had not even given her own name, her brain was fried beyond common thinking. " My name is Brisa by the way." She offered with a small smile.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @[Cheveyo] •• NOTES: No worries, don't mind Brisa she is so not used to this mom thing haha. Also any chance you could switch your font to a different one, I find it a little hard to read. ••

-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --

Semper

Cheveyo
I went down, down, down as the flames went higher

It was clear that my sudden appearance and my words had startled the dappled mare when her head snapped up, moon hued harks slammed back against her skull as blue flames licked up from her spine. What was it with the creatures around here being able to light themselves on fire? It was a trait that when Note had done it it had been interesting and awestriking as I had never seen anyone light themselves on fire before. But now that I was seeing more and more of it during my time in Helovia I was beginning to think that it wasn't such an amazing sight any longer. It was a sad day when something that had once been so exciting was no longer anything worth mentioning.
Moments after the flames flared up on her spine, they died out as the mare's frame softened up ever so slightly. For once I was quite thankful for my anti-socialness that had kept me a safe distance from the new mother, as I was sure if I had been any closer she wouldn't have calmed down quite so easy. "Hi, who are you?" The dappled mare spoke as her dark hooves remained planted in their spot, it seemed we had reached a stalemate and neither of us would grow any closer to the other in fear of what the other would do. For all the grey knew, I was a killer here to slaughter her family. That thought was ridiculous, of course I had killed before. But not without good reason.
"I am Cheveyo, of the World's Edge obviously." A light smile cracked my whitewashed features as orchid pools flicked away from the mare momentarily to look up at the tree who's girth was so large we were both standing under it even though they were a good five horse lengths between us. The lands of the Edge surely were a beauty all in their own and I felt quite lucky to be able to reside here alongside strong creatures such as Kaj and Dragomir. " My name is Brisa by the way." The mare's lyrics were laced with exhaustion as my harks swiveled back to her, my pools following closely after. A smile spread across my features once again as one did on her own. My two toned skull dropped ever so slightly downwards in a small bow towards the mare, for all I knew she could be a member of the council and here I was interrupting her alone time.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Brisa." As soon as the last word had left my rosy kissers my skull lowered to the lush grass that grew beneath us.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Brisa]
Words;; 450
OOC;; e.e sorry about the font! Is this easier for you??

Image Credits

-

please tag Cheveyo!!

Watching the painted mare closely for a moment or two she was finally able to satisfy her mind that she was not here to cause trouble. Following her lead the grey lowered her own head to let her lips tug up a few more of the tasty stalks. She would need as much nutrition as she could get for awhile so that she could get her strength back and continue to produce enough milk for her hungry colts. Turning her head in their direction she listened for either of them stirring but heard only the beating of her own heart. It was easier when the two of them were asleep to be honest considering she really was not sure what she could do with them given their young age. Her normal habits of wandering the lands aimlessly would have to be forgotten, she couldn't risk anything happening to either of them. It was a sad thought and something that she would miss greatly but she had other responsibilities to think about now, not just things that she enjoyed.

" Same to you, Cheveyo. I apologize about my overreaction when you first came over, I'm still trying to adjust to things." She commented calmly with a apologetic smile. Adjusting to everything was what she had always had problems with, motherhood was no different only a lot of strange emotions and feelings seemed to randomly pop up. Casually she took a few steps forwards so that there was not this huge awkward amount of space between them. Her reaction was likely the cause of it all to begin with so she needed to try and show Cheveyo that she was not going to bite her head off.

" Have you been with the Edge for long?" She asked raising her gaze to try and catch the painted mares. She couldn't help but admire the lovely colour of her eyes, they were very unique. She had thought of commenting on them but she didn't want to make things all awkward. Her footsteps brought her in a small circle as she raised her head to glance over at her babies who she could now see a short distance from where she now stood still sleeping peacefully.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @[Cheveyo] •• NOTES: Much better ^^ TY <3 ••

Semper

Cheveyo

I could feel her light gaze on me for a few moments after my skull dropped and ivories began tearing at the blades of grass sprouting beneath us, likely judging to see if I was going to do something disastrous to her and her children. A ridiculous thought that I was sure would cross my mind of anyone who happened my way if I were to ever have children. Which was highly unlikely. But soon her gaze was removed from my multi-hued frame and from my peripheral I could see her own skull drop to the ground in order to continue grazing. " Same to you, Cheveyo. I apologize about my overreaction when you first came over, I'm still trying to adjust to things." Her voice broke the sound of our jaws grinding the blades of grass and as I lifted my whitewashed skull I was met by a smile that had spread across her own features.
A smile was offered in return as my harks flicked forward and she moved a few paces forwards. There was still some distance between us, but it was much less awkward and for anyone who might stumble upon our meeting it would seem much less like we were about to take each other down then and there and more like an introduction that was going as well as one could imagine. "It's fine, I promise!" a fresh smile flashed across my rosy kissers as they parted once more for another string of lyrics to free fall into the air. "We all have our days." My shoulders lifted in a shrug as my orchid pools danced about the clearing that we were standing in once again, even though I had already noticed the immenseness of the tree we were standing beneath, I was still in awe over it. It was the mare's voice that brought me back down from the canopy of the beautiful tree, back down to the lush grass we stood upon. " Have you been with the Edge for long?" Our eyes caught momentarily, blue met pink but for a second before her limbs carried her in a circle and those blue eyes searched for something that was unseen to me. Likely her children that she had tucked away somewhere safe and sound from anyone who might not be worthy of their appearances. A light smile drifted upon my features as I thought of my time in the Edge, it hadn't been long at all, but it was long enough that I had grown to know quite a few of the members even though it seemed like the numbers continued to grow and grow. I would never know everyone, and that was fine by me, the less I knew the less I had to be in other's company.
"Only just since the wraiths had been cured." I wondered if the mare had been one who had been born in the Edge and remained faithful throughout her life, or if she like me..had been a member of another herd before the wraiths destroyed their ways of life. Orchid pools wandered over to where the dappled grey stood and my rosy kissers parted to allow a single syllable loose into the clearing around us. "You?"

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Brisa]
Words;; 546
OOC;; No problem <3

Image Credits

-

please tag Cheveyo!!

Continuing to chew the green stalks as the paint spoke again she listened intently wondering what all was going through her mind. Chuckling softly at her response she couldn't agree more. It was nice to see someone who did not jump to conclusions immediately if they behaved a certain way, too many lately judged others without really knowing them. She knew that she had been guilty of this on a couple of occasions but normally it was with good cause. For example when she had first met Illynx she had been distrustful and wary of her from the beginning, turns out she was right to be. Their encounter had progressed to the Basin mare trying to attack her, electrocute her and pretty much kill her for some strange reason she was still unsure of. The obsession she had with fire was just a little creepy if you asked her, she sure didn't think it was so funny when she had nearly been burned by her magic. The memory brought a smirk to her face as she picture the mares face as the fiery electric bolt struck the ground inches from where she had been a second ago. It was unexpected to even herself as to date she still had no idea how she had managed to do that, fire was her element not electricity.

As the mare spoke of her joining the Edge she nodded with understanding. There had been many that had come into the herd after the freak attacks of the wraiths. Probably didn't want to risk being alone should they ever show up again, not that she blamed them one bit. " I have been with the Edge for awhile now, well since I came to this land." She replied trying to remember exactly how long it had been. Two years maybe? Or has it been longer? Giving up she was not really concerned about the exact time.

The sound of tiny hooves grabbed her attention immediately as she swung her head around to see Aeolus and Levex making a beeline for her. They had obviously caught on that they were no longer alone and were not sure about the whole situation. For two days old they were already doing well to explore but when it came to anyone else approaching they were nervous and wary. Wickering softly to them as they crowded against her side she reached her head around to them. Touching their necks softly in an attempt to settle them she was relieved when they calmed down marginally. Lowering their heads they attempted to peer out from beneath her belly at the stranger.

Turning her head back towards Cheveyo she carefully observed her reaction but didn't feel overly concerned based on her attitude so far. " These two are Aeolus and Levex." She said with a half smile motioning to the two colts huddled behind her trying to catch sight of Cheveyo without actually showing themselves. Sadly the nervousness was likely inherited from her but it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. It would at least keep them safe for the time being until they started to figure out what things were and decide for themselves.

Brisa talks
Brisa thinks

•• TAGS: @[Cheveyo] •• NOTES: <3 ••

Semper

Cheveyo

Things seemed to calm down significantly now that the dappled mare had grown closer and her skull was lowered to the ground as if she never had time to eat anymore. Another reason why having children was the furthest thing from my "to-do" list for the time being, I was only seven years old, no point in slowing down now. Maybe when I hit ten I would look into finding someone worthy of having children with, a strong stallion who had proven himself in the battle field and was also ready to have children. But that was a few years from now and nothing I was going to worry about just yet.
Chestnut harks swiveled easily on top of my two toned skull as the buzzing of insects joined the sound of the mare's jaw grinding together as she tore up blades of grass from the soil, most would find the constant noise annoying and it would likely give them headaches, but I found comfort in the buzzing of the insects. It was nice to know that we weren't the only things thriving in these lands, a gentle reminder of the bigger picture I suppose.
The dappled, Brisa, nodded as I spoke of the wraiths as if many had done the same I had when we were set free from the caverns like chickens from a coop. Crawling over one another in order to get back into the sunlight that we all had been craving so much. "I have been with the Edge for awhile now, well since I came to this land." My orchid pools flickered over in her direction as I allowed the words to settle on my eardrums before my kissers began to part. "I was--" my words were cut short by the sudden noise of little hooves coming in our direction, I normally would have continued speaking, but the fact that there was more than one set of hooves completely threw me off kilter. As soon as the children came into view, they were gone, hiding on the side of their mother that I couldn't see until their little faces appeared beneath her.
A soft smile spread across my rosy kissers in amusement that the two thought they were invisible because they were hiding behind their momma, oh how I missed the innocence of being a child. The imagination, the naiveness, it was all so beautiful. Like living in a dream that came to a screeching halt too quickly. "These two are Aeolus and Levex." My orchids pulled away from the two young ones for a moment to look meet the sky blue gaze of their mother, "They are beautiful!" My voice was soft and genuine as I smiled at the mare, her twins truly were stunning, but something about them reminded me of someone that I couldn't quite put my hoof on.
Lowering my head a bit I turned so I was able to look at the foals beneath her, offering them a gentle smile in efforts to have them stop hiding beneath their mother. It would likely not work, as I was the strange mare with colorful markings painted across my body, but it was worth the shot. "I'm sure the father is very proud!" As I spoke I lowered my skull to the grass again, ivories breaking through another couple blades before lifting back to my natural setting.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Brisa]
Words;; 569
OOC;; <3

Image Credits

-

please tag Cheveyo!!

Watching the two brothers interact was adorable, well to her at least but who wouldn't love their own flesh and blood. They were the only family that the grey had in this world it was no wonder the idea of family was still a rather foreign concept to her. While they both were alike in many ways their appearance was the one thing that set them apart. Levex was a lovely buckskin with all the characteristic markings except for the black lines that ran down from the bottom of his bi-coloured eyes until in blended back into his little black muzzle, his tiny wings also carried the same shading as the rest of him. Aeolus was the one who confused her as to his sire, his coat was a dark grey and had a very unique white brindling. The lower portion of his long legs was black before fading into a golden shade around his knees, his wings were also the same golden hue with blackened tips. Both colts were gorgeous in her eyes and she could not wait to see how handsome they would be as they grew older.

Cheveyo caught the pair watching her from whatever odd angle they could manage and she was pleased to see the smile light her face. She was grateful to hear such a lovely compliment and a smile of her own dawned over her features. " Thank you Cheveyo." She replied happily turning her head over to her boys to see if they even remotely noticed the compliment. It was totally lost between the two of them but she didn't mind, they would learn with age what things meant. Pivoting on her front feet she turned her body away so that she was no longer blocking their view of Cheveyo. "Its alright, this is Cheveyo." She commented nudging them affectionately to encourage them to not hide from the new mare. Hesitant glances were exchanged between both brothers before they cautiously took a step or two forward.

"I'm sure the father is very proud!" The comment was intended to be a praise but it sent a pang of sadness through her instead. " Their father has not met them, he doesn't know about them." She replied gently not wanting to bring the mood down with such information. " He took off not long after they were conceived and has not been back since. It hasn't been easy.. thats for sure but there is nothing I can do." While the explanation was not really needed she felt that it was needed to help Cheveyo understand. She did not want her to think that the reason their father did not know was because she had kept it from him, it was quite the opposite really. She wished that he was here with them so they could be a family, but there was nothing she could do. It was hard growing up without family but they at least had her, it would have to be enough.

Aeolus seemed to be the bravest of the two colts as he dared to take another step closer to the mare extending his muzzle hesitantly in her direction. Meanwhile Levex was not far behind him but seemed to stay back just out of reach watching his brother with wide eyes. Chuckling she turned herself back so she was facing Cheveyo once again. This was one of the few strangers her colts had met and she was surprised at how brave they were despite the many glances back towards her to make sure they were alright.

Brisa talks
Brisa thinks

•• TAGS: @[Cheveyo]•• NOTES: I love playing the babies XD••

Semper

Cheveyo

I really was the farthest thing from being a fan of children, probably the farthest thing on this wonderful planet that I had been dropped on less than a decade ago. It was just that they scared me, how feeble they were, how innocent and trusting. So easy for the world to ruin everything they knew, so easy for their entire lives to be knocked out from under them like a table. But there was no need for me to think about that with the handsome colts that were peering at me from behind their mother, bright eyes full of life and happiness as they were close to their mother who would protect them from anything that would possibly harm them.
I couldn't help but allow a smile to flicker across my whitewashed features as my orchids met with the boy's own pools, one of them was a soft golden buckskin with dark markings trailing down his face, while the other one was the color of charcoal with snow markings spread in stripes across his body. They almost didn't look related, or like they had different fathers, which I would expect something like that from the gold and white mare Aurelia not from the dappled mare who stood before me. Everything about her screamed good, from the way she had flared up at the sight of a stranger while her children slept in the distance to the way she lit up with joy when the twins had drawn close to her in the middle of our little tea party.
She was a much better mother than I would ever be, that was for sure. If I were to ever have children, it better be with someone who was raised by loving parents who were there for him throughout everything. Because I had no idea what to do, I didn't know how I could tell a daughter of mine that things would be ok after a boy breaks her heart for the first time. Or even worse, have to meet my son's many girlfriends while he internally pleaded for my approval. It was all just too overwhelming and I just didn't think I would be able to handle the role of being a mother for a very, very long time. But that didn't stop me from complimenting the mare on her two sons who were very good looking from what I could see of them underneath the curvature of her barrel.
"Thank you Cheveyo." The mare's soft voice broke through the sound of buzzing insects and I momentarily broke eye contact with the boys to look up at the blue eyed mare and offer a small smile, things had definitely taken a turn for the better since the beginning of their meeting. "Its alright, this is Cheveyo." Brisa spoke as she turned so the two boys in all of their glory were exposed, no longer having their mother's stomach to hide behind. Both of them were truly stunning, from the very tips of their wings all the way down to their hooves. Their skulls turned towards each other as they seemed to be deciding if I was worthy of them taking a step closer.
The verdict seemed to be that I was as the twins took a couple wary steps closer to me, in return I lowered my own skull and reached my red circled muzzle out in their direction. "Their father has not met them, he doesn't know about them." The lyrics that fell from the mare's darkened kissers ruined the happy little moment I had playing out in my mind as she admitted that the father didn't know about the two beautiful boys. "He took off not long after they were conceived and has not been back since. It hasn't been easy.. thats for sure but there is nothing I can do." My heart sank into my stomach for this brave mare, raising two boys all on her own. It had to be hard enough raising them with the father, but doing it on her own had to be a chore all in it's own. Orchids flicked away from the colts momentarily as I offered an apologetic smile to the mare who I was beginning to like. "That's horrible, I'm sorry. Boys shouldn't be raised without a father.."
While I was looking away it seemed one of the boys had grown braver as he took a few more shaky steps in my direction, his darkened muzzle reached out towards me, his golden twin not too far behind him. But far enough from me that I wouldn't be able to touch him without having to take a few steps closer to him, at this point though I was more than willing to give them the time that they needed before they were brave enough to both be close to me. A smile crossed my features once again as my boa arched slightly so my rosy muzzle would be close enough to the darker colt that he could in fact touch me if that was what he was planning on doing by venturing so close.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Brisa]
Words;; 855
OOC;; finally a good post!

Image Credits

please tag Cheveyo!!

It was funny how things turned out sometimes in this course referred to as life. Things could change from one second to the next where there was no limit to how drastic the change could be. More of a rollercoaster of ups and downs if you asked her opinion, but getting off would be giving up and if she was anything she was not a quitter. There had been many times in her life she had contemplated throwing in the towel and saying enough is enough but somehow she had persevered. Losing both her parents when she was less than a year old had likely been the most traumatizing event for her but there were others that seemed equally as painful. If anyone had asked her a year earlier if she planned on getting pregnant and having a baby she would have laughed at them. Now that it was a reality of a long period of darkness she just needed to deal with it and hope for the best. She hadn't the faintest idea what a family was supposed to be like or how they acted but what choice did she really have when two young lives depended solely on her. Her biggest fear was failing them now or in the long run but it was not something she could think about, things had to work out.

"That's horrible, I'm sorry. Boys shouldn't be raised without a father.." A soft smile remained on her face as she nodded in complete agreement with Cheveyo. No one should have to experience what it was like to not have a parent in their lives, she could only hope that the stallion would return home soon. It saddened her to think about all the promises that had been made almost a year earlier only to be broken and forgotten about. It made it harder to cope when the said father was also a member of the very herd she called her home, things were never easy. "I can only hope he might one day come back home so he may meet his two boys. They deserve the chance to know what having a father is like, I do not want them to grow up never knowing." She finally said softly with the comfort of knowing neither her boys would understand what the two mares spoke of at least not right now. " I was stupid to think he was any different than the other stallions. I would have thought being a warrior for our home might have meant he could live up to promises." Shrugging she sighed softly as her attention turned from Note back to their children.

Aeolus seemed to have conquered his fear of Cheveyo rather quickly as his tiny muzzle reached out to touch the mare's ever so carefully before his head drew back quickly revealing a small smile. Batting his tail around happily he turned to Levex who had approached Cheveyo as well. Bright eyes fell back to her face as she nodded in approval chuckling softly. "Aeolus, Levex you should say hello to Cheveyo. She lives here with us as well." She suggested gently. At this suggestion slowly processed in their minds she could see the concentration upon their faces at figuring out what she meant. Levex surprised her when he was the first of the pair to speak. "He..hel..helo" He said as he tried to get the proper sound to his words correct with some difficulty at first. Aeolus was the next to pipe in with his version. "H..el.hell.o" As the final product left his lips a happy smile lit up his face at his accomplishment as he turned to giggle along with Levex. The two of them reached out to each other before things turned into a game of chase. Their laughter filled the space around them as they turned on heel to chase each other back to her side where the game continued.

Great so both her boys were already becoming flirts she mused with a shake of her head unable to keep herself from smiling. Boys will be boys, the age never seemed to matter. "I have no idea where they get all the energy from." She commented lightly turning her gaze back to Cheveyo.

Brisa talks
Aeolus talks
Levex talks

•• TAGS: @[Cheveyo] •• NOTES: <3 such awkward words at that age haha ••

Semper

Cheveyo

Sometimes I wondered what my purpose was on this world if I was so set on the fact that being a mother just wasn't for me. But then, I figured that at some point in my life there would be a stallion who would change my way of thinking, make things suddenly better and I would want to pop out children for his benefit. A few months ago, all signs were pointing towards the green eyed bay with the flaming wings, but it seemed that he was gone as I had yet to run into him once again. I swallowed back a sigh that was fighting to escape from between my rosy kissers, there was no need to bring up the past in a conversation with a mare that I had just met, even though it seemed like we were getting along better than I did with most mares.
As I spoke my apology, the light smile that was spread across the mare's moon hued features remained, it seemed as if Brisa would smile until the world fell apart beneath her. It took a strong mare for one to be able to fake such happiness in a time when most would fall apart, most mares I knew struggled to raise one child on their own...let alone twin boys. I didn't even want to dig into the fact that the boys would be raised without a stallion to teach them stallion things. "I can only hope he might one day come back home so he may meet his two boys. They deserve the chance to know what having a father is like, I do not want them to grow up never knowing." As she spoke, my orchids flickered between the two boys, wondering how their father could just up and disappear on them. You would think that colts as handsome and strong as these two would make a father prouder than anything. " I was stupid to think he was any different than the other stallions. I would have thought being a warrior for our home might have meant he could live up to promises." It was this part that caught my attention fully as my chestnut harks flicked forwards and orchids pulled away from the twins to settle on their mother. Their father was a member of our own herd and one of my brothers in arms?
Curiosity and a flicker of annoyance flashed through my veins as I wondered who it could possibly be, as most of them seemed to be quite present in the herd as of late. "One of our warriors?" My voice shook ever so slightly as my vocal chords quivered unevenly. The only thing flashing through my mind being what if the stallion that seemingly poofed into mid-air was the one and only Note? I had hoped he hadn't moved on that quickly, but who knows if what we had in the caverns was real or just the lack of fresh air and sunshine leading two strangers to believe that they were meant for each other. My thoughts were pushed away when the darker foal took a stride forward, his tiny muzzle reached out towards mine and for a brief second we touched.
As he pulled away a smile cracked his features as he looked back at his brother as if telling him it was okay and I wasn't some monster hear to eat them. Brisa's voice rang through again, telling the boys to say something to me as they would likely see more of me with me living in the same herd as they do. For a few moments the colt's looked confused as their pools flicked from me, to their mother, and then back to each other before the buckskin's kissers began to quiver against themselves in efforts to form a word. ""He..hel..helo." A smile flashed across my whitewashed features as his brother quickly followed suit, "H..el.hell.o." My smile widened ever so slightly as the two boys grinned and giggled before deciding they were done with the strange grown up and their mother and would much rather chase each other around on long spindly limbs.
"I have no idea where they get all the energy from." The grey mare spoke with a shake of her head, and a smile on her face as she watched her sons race back and forth through the clearing they were standing in. A light chuckle slipped from my kissers as my orchid pools followed the colts momentarily before flicking back to their mother. "Hopefully it won't last much longer than a year, then you can finally get some rest."

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Brisa]
Words;; 774
OOC;; e.e sorry I am taking so long to reply, trying to catch up on art and working.

Image Credits

please tag Cheveyo!!

The mares last comment made her laugh softly at the idea of somehow getting rest when they turned a year old, one could only hope for that. She couldn't even think that far ahead right now given the fact that there were two rambunctious colts she needed to take care of. It seemed like a neverending battle already and they were not even a week old yet. She was dreading the time where they discovered independence for the first time. Right now they were fairly good at listening to what she told them but she would be out of her mind if she thought it would be this way forever.

Thinking to the future she did not even want to think about being alone again, right now she was coping. Sure she did have a herd here but it just was not the same thing, family was supposed to be forever but look what that had turned out to be.

Mentioning that little detail about their father being one of the herds warriors seemed to catch Cheveyo off guard. Was there something that she did not know? Well she guessed it was understandable considering the brave mare before her was also a warrior. Nodding to her question she debated whether or not to say who it was considering she was still second guessing parts of the twins DNA. Aeolus had a dark coat compared to the light one of his brother, but it did seem like it had lightened a little since the day he was born. Maybe it was just a coincidence and she was overthinking the entire concept. Surely one could not have more than one father it just was not possible. The wings had made their heritage quite clear, it was Note who had claimed her that night.

"Yes one of our warriors is their father. I don't know if you know him or not but his name is Note." She replied softly pain evident in her tone. If he had known about her pregnancy would he still have left? Could things have been different? Sighing she dropped her head to snatch a mouthful of greenery, you never really know a person do you... Chewing slowly she no longer had much of an appetite despite her obvious need for it. Her body was throwing everything it possibly could into producing enough milk for both twins which meant there was not much left to fuel her own needs. Just another sacrifice that came with motherhood she assumed.

Turning her head she managed a faint smile as she watched the colts playing. At least they had each other, she doubted that she would be much fun to play with. Levex was the one being chased this time as both colts came closer in their pursuit. A couple meters from them Aeolus must have stepped on the back of his brothers foot causing him to stumble forward before the ground stopped his momentum.

Panic swelling in her chest as she pushed herself forward into a trot closing the distance in a couple seconds. Nickering with concern her head dropped to nudge Levex and check him for injuries. " Levex! Are you alright?? Does anything hurt??" Rushed vocals left her lips as her blue eyes scanned over his small frame meanwhile Aeolus came to her side with worry in his eyes. Other than a slight scrape on his ankle she found no other injuries she could see. "Mom..I is ok." Levex finally commented with a small giggle apparently finding his mother's concern rather amusing. Pulling his legs out from under him he stood to shake himself off without a worry. Aeolus perked right up as he caught his brothers words and bounded up to him as if to make sure for himself. In no time the game was back on and they took off again.

Snorting in complete dismay the grey turned her head around calling after her colts. " Be careful! Both of you." Shaking her head she took a breath to calm her heart. One or both of them were going to give her a heart attack one of these days.

Brisa talks
Aeolus talks
Levex talks

•• TAGS: @[Cheveyo] •• NOTES: No worries ^^ ••

Semper

Cheveyo

My comment on possibly getting to rest in a year warranted a slight giggle from the pale, moon hued mare as her light blue eyes watched carefully over her children as the chased each other back and forth through the clearing. It was amusing watching the twins, but I was more than thankful that I could just leave when I grew annoyed with their antics rather than their poor mother who had an obligation to them. But so far, they seemed more charming and adorable than anything that made me want to high tail it out of there as quickly as possible.
The fact that if I were still speaking to the bay with flaming wings now, I could possibly have children running around by my side as well was terrifying and for a brief moment I was glad he seemed to have left without a trace. Relationships weren't even on my radar right now, let alone having children, a light shudder passed over my painted frame as a gust of air escaped from the pale mare's paper thins before her charcoaled kissers parted. "Yes one of our warriors is their father. I don't know if you know him or not but his name is Note." Note. Note.
Note.
It had been Note.
The two boys belonged to him, and apparently so did the pale mare that stood before me. Orchid pools grew wide as I watched the colts for a moment more before things erupted and one of them fell. Everything was a flurry of "are you okay"s and other motherly things before eventually it calmed down. The colts seemed to be just fine as they bounced away for more play time.
"I knew Note quite well once. I'm surprised he would leave his children." But then, maybe I hadn't known him as well as I once thought I did. In reality we had just met and things seemed to hit it off from there, but I was better off. Brisa was the one dealing with his children while I was still free. Free to work, free to sleep even though I never slept anyway, free to leave the herd to explore without worrying about if the children would make it. It was a good feeling.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Brisa]
Words;;
OOC;; Sorry this took so long dear! We can wrap this up here soon if you would like, I don't really see Cheveyo sticking around for long now.

Image Credits

please tag Cheveyo!!

Watching her boys for a couple more seconds to ease her worry she sighed softly before turning back to the painted femme before her. The look upon her face said more than her followed words, there was something there that was being left out. Not wanting to pry she opted to leave it alone not wanting to poke around in someone else's life. "I knew Note quite well once. I'm surprised he would leave his children." Knew him quite well? Was there yet more to be discovered that she did not know about the stallion that had knocked her up and left? Of course there was! There was always things left to pick at the nerve endings he had left in tatters to ensure they remained frayed and broken.

" I don't know too much about him it seems. Our one night together was clearly a mistake that I was stupid enough to fall for." She commented softly with a defeated sigh. If this mare's experience with Note was anything in relation to hers she was lucky to have gotten away scotch free. Leave it to herself being the broken disaster she was to be the one to pay the consequences of her actions. There had never been a hope in hell before that she could have gotten pregnant with all the incessant brutality but the one time she had let her guard down the unexpected happened.

" I doubt he even knows about either of them considering he hightailed it out of here pretty soon afterwards. This wasn't supposed to happen, not like this." Shaking her head to clear away the pained thoughts she distracted herself by turning to look for Aeolus and Levex to ensure they were still safe. "I'm sorry, you don't want to hear about all this." She commented with a forced chuckle feeling like an idiot for letting herself ramble on. " I should probably let you carry on with what you were doing, perhaps we can talk again sometime."

Brisa talks
Aeolus talks
Levex talks

•• TAGS: @[Cheveyo] •• NOTES: No worries, I have been swamped with things lately hence my own late reply. ••

Semper

The mare had unknowingly given me a few moments to collect myself after the shock of learning that the flaming stallion who had for a few brief moments held what was left of my already broken heart in his hands, was indeed the father of the two handsome colts that were running around mindlessly as the two ladies chatted. But it seemed as if a bit of the grief was still visible on my white washed features as the mare's expression changed into one of a bit of wonder when I spoke. For a moment I feared the moon hued mare would dig deeper into the unknown history between me and the father of her children, who I was beginning to grasp was not her mate.
At least I hadn't been the other woman.
"I don't know too much about him it seems. Our one night together was clearly a mistake that I was stupid enough to fall for." It was nearly amusing, how relieved I was that the mare hadn't asked for any information on how well I knew the green eyed bay. But at the same time, I felt bad for the pretty mare who like myself, had been caught off guard by the stallion's seemingly shy charm. Luckily, I wasn't the one standing here guarding twins as she was. Orchid pools drifted away from the mare momentarily as I looked at the boys who were continually running around, their energy seeming to be nearly never ending. A light chuckle slipped from between my rosy kissers as I shook my skull lightly and looked back to the mare a smile spreading across my features. "I don't know if you could call it a mistake...you did get two beautiful boys from the coupling."
"I doubt he even knows about either of them considering he hightailed it out of here pretty soon afterwards. This wasn't supposed to happen, not like this." It seemed as if my words that I had hoped would be comforting to the pretty pale mare were lost in the midst of her pained memories of the stallion we had shared. For a moment I wanted to reach out to the mare, brush against her shoulder and comfort her in anyway that I knew how...not that I was very good at it, but as I had been told it was the thought that counted. "I'm sorry, you don't want to hear about all this. I should probably let you carry on with what you were doing, perhaps we can talk again sometime." Her next words cut all of those thoughts off though, as I was dismissed I was slightly relieved. It was sad that I was leaving my new aqquaintance in this state, but at the same time...if I stayed there would surely be more questions than I would be willing to answer right now. Especially not in front of the woman he had children with. A smile forced it's way across my features as I bobbed my skull in a nod and my kissers parted ever so slightly. "It was a pleasure meeting you and the boys. I hope to see you again soon!" My smile widened slightly as I turned away from the trio and back in the way that I had came so I could resume whatever it was that had my attention before the mare lit up in flames.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Brisa]
Words;; 568
OOC;; <3 they will have to meet again at some point!

please tag Cheveyo!!