Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia</style>

I wont sooth your pain...

I wont ease your strain...

I seek you out, flay you alive.

One more word and you wont survive.

I stand gazing out on the ocean. The air tastes like salt on my tongue, but smells fresh in my nostrils. The briny air seemed comforting, and the water was mysterious, seemingly magical. I closed my eyes, and I listened to the waves, the crash, the churning, and the aggression . But then it would soften, and lure you in. A promise of soft caresses, and love. But as you entered, you got closer and closer to her grasp, and when she caught you with her briny kiss you where a goner.

In, and out, In, and out. She made whispers and promises of love and sweet kisses. But, betray her, turn your back on her and she will turn into an angry woman, dragging oyu down and drowning you like a croc, slow painful and suffering. I open my dark blue eyes, gazing out again, feeling the cold ocean water rushing up on my hoofs. The wind blows, inviting my tresses to dance with it. They whip and snap in protest. I turn my head down the beach, picking up my legs, taking long graceful steps in the deep sand, the sand takes much more energy to work through, and I feel my muscles strain against the deep sand. I wasn't out of shape in any way, and yet this took plenty of energy. But a sweat tried to creep up on me. It wasn't hot by any means, but it wasn't what I was used to. The deep snow, and everlasting cold of the Frostbreath steppes, and the Aurora Basin. How I missed that cold.

@[Mauja]

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo

i am the vanguard of your destruction
[ love that table image, btw. :3 ]

Once, this fanged lullaby had been a constant in his life. The push and pull of the ocean, its whisper as it met rocks; and in storms, its roar as it crashed against the unyielding land. Once, the scent of brine and gull had been as commonplace as that of pine, their discordant chorus echoing up with the capricious winds. So many times had he stood at the edge, peering out into the distance, hooves upon the brink of nothing and heart straining towards some vague, distant future, as splendid and bloody as the sunsets playing before his eyes.

A long time ago, now. Years. He felt older, infinitely old; so old that his heart and soul were heavy, tired, dragging like his tail through the sand. Empty, robbed of those dreams and their brilliant colors.

He wasn't sure why. A few times he'd tried to ask himself, what happened?, but he never had any answer. Whatever store of energy he had had, had run out, and to even dream of tomorrow seemed both futile and vain.

He felt like he had no future. No beginning, no end. Just a constant gray spanning from horizon to horizon; always had, and always would. Memories of joy and life seemed distant, crumbling at his touch, like things he had made up—an empire of dreams that came apart when it met the desolation of reality.

The ocean rushed up, touched him, and pulled back, taunting in its ceaseless cycle. His legs were slick with saltwater, tail a sandy tangle, eyes bearing dully down upon whatever came in their way. How long he'd been walking along the shoreline he couldn't tell, because he couldn't recall when he'd begun, but he thought it was a long time.

It didn't really matter, though. All he did was walk, aimlessly crisscrossing Helovia in the hopes that the futile possibilities would align and his path merge with Ophelia's; it felt like it was all he could do to keep walking. Maybe, in a year or two or four hundred, they'd outrun probability and meet.

He closed his eyes, pretended for a moment that the stranger loping along the sea was white instead of black, wondered what would happen when his journey reached its end. But there was only the darkness of the inside of his lids, and without sighing, as he always did otherwise, he opened his eyes again.

It all seemed terribly pointless.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Sialia Posts: 169
Nessie

Sialia</style>

There was a white spotted stranger on the beach, but I didn't slow. As I loped closer, I looked at the emotionless stranger. Such little emotion. He was like a blank sheet, but was he a bundle of mixed emotions. I move with the waves, in, out, in, out. I glance behind me, the trail of my hoofprints makes a curving line, they move with the ocean. I turn back to the stranger, and I am much closer to him, and I slam on my brakes. My haunches and hind legs slide, sending sand flying about me.

I stand a little wobbly, reminding myself to be careful on how much brake I use the next time, and I shake my body, clearing it of most of the sand, but the tiny annoying itch of the impeded sand still remains. I couldn't wait to get back home to the cold and to wash it out of my ebony tresses and fur. I stand quiet for a moment, and then I look at the leopard stranger. A horn, a beautiful icy horn. His eyes are icy to. Like a frosty treat. And DAMN. He is attractive as hell, and so cool. His white tresses are long, thick, and gorgeous. He bears the same build as Torleik, but he's spotted. And white. And doesn't bear a beard of glory. And has a single horn. But just as gorgeous. My dark blue eyes wander over the stranger, before returning to his eyes.

"Hello." I say simply. I do not offer my name, I do not know him, and I am hoping he will offer his first. I am not nervous by any means, no. I wasn't one to get nervous around the other sex. I don't give off any emotion either. I look cold, blank. Like him. Fascinating.

So, there I stand, staring at him, unabashed, before turning my eyes to the sea. I catch the glimpse of something large out there, moving about. I assume its whales, but it could be anything here in Helovia. It could be a sea monster. A giant gator. A sea dinosaur. Who the hell knew.

OOC: Thank you! Britt picked it out actually :3
@[Mauja]

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
Ascended Helovian

He could've walked by the ocean forever, following it into the dark, murky depths of the ruined land south, and disappeared, gone like so much smoke dispersing. Would they look for him, or breathe a sigh of relief at his passing? Or simply not know, not care?

The latter, he thought—it was a long time since he'd been anything at all. He was hardly more tangible and corporeal than a ghost, drifting about Helovia and remembering what he had been like in life.

But he didn't get to find out, because he didn't walk to the ends of the earth. As the dark stranger came closer and closer Mauja's movements stalled, ceased, until he stood where the sky met the sea like some kind of monument of forgotten, glorious times. Tarnished and lackluster. The ocean kissed his frozen feet; perhaps it would have mercy on him and freeze him to its pull, chain him and drag him down.

In a shower of sand the stranger halted, sunshine arcing along the slick, black skin; water and sweat mingled in her scent, with something colder lurking beneath. A faint, brief spark of interest flashed in his eyes before fading. Someone from the Basin? Perhaps. Black, black and blue. No one he knew, but she seemed curious enough about him, looking him over as thoroughly as Aurelia had that day back in the Deep Forest. He stood still, allowed her scrutiny—let her see the broken remains. An aura of shattered glory and exhaustion clung to him, fouling the pristine white to something off-white, dirty, old dried sweat curling his coat.

"Hello," she said, those blue eyes as devoid of emotion as Mauja's. Two statues facing one another upon that beach.

"Hi," he simply responded, the word barely more than a deep sigh.

Nessie

Sialia</style>

His reply was simple, and it was nearly a deep sigh. They say words are an inlook to the soul. I had no idea if that was true. "Hi, I stare at him, my sandy black tail whipped at my flanks. I debate what I am going to do. Here we where, two marble stones, standing by the sea, the water lapping at our hoofs. One white, one black. Like pieces on a chess board. He was a king, I was a queen.

Should I do a walk around? Nah. To freaking cliché. Instead I tilt my head to the side, my dead eyes staring into his dead eyes. I blink slowly, my lashes touching my cheek bones, before opening for my big blues once more. "Letting the salt clean your wounds?" I say. I didn't mean physical wounds, no, nothing marred his beautiful coat. I meant mentally, because who knew? He could be full to the brim with emotion, or he could be a broken glass, to many pieces to put back together, being repeatedly broken, over and over. His mental wounds could be great, or not so much, in which case I probably sounded like an idiot.

"If you don't mind me asking Stranger, I would like to know your name. I feel a little weird just standing here silently checking you out when I don't know your name." I was blunt about it. I didn't actually feel weird about looking over the attractive stallion as much as I was. In fact, I could do it all day and not mind it a bit. I liked it, I would stare at it until I had my fill.

@[Mauja]

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
Ascended Helovian

[ bahah love her brazen ogling xP @[Sialia] ]

Briefly, he wondered if he was boring, and thought that, yes, surely he was. Because what was there to him, right now? A shell, a skin, a body, but no soul; his eyes were empty, not cold and glistening, but empty, as lackluster as his filthy fur. What was there to look at, except the defeat of one's self? When you were your own greatest enemy it was a hard battle to fight and he wasn't sure he'd ever fought.

He had probably just given up without even knowing. Died in his sleep.

At least she didn't mock him. Small a mercy.

Was she frustrated by him? By his dead weight, dead eyes, dead soul? He couldn't tell. She was as closed off as he, nothing lurking in her blue eyes, in the lines of her face, the lines of her mouth; nothing. They were only colors with no souls.

"Letting the salt clean your wounds?" He was too far gone to pretend not to understand, or to chide her, or to tell her that everything was fine; just peered at her with a mildly odd look, heart beating dully. Could veins ache? Because he was pretty sure the thrumming pulse of blood was a painful throb.

Mauja shook his great white head, clumped mane rattling against his thick neck. "They scarred over a long time ago but left the infection within," he replied with a lack of humor, not even favoring her with a sour, self-deprecating grin. Everything, the sun and the sky, seemed distant, and bleak; calling up the energy to make a face seemed entirely out of question. And so, there is nothing to clean. Nothing to take the poison away.

He hoped she'd leave it at that.

And that she wouldn't stop staring. It made some small part of him feel like it wasn't entirely dead yet. Almost a kind of confirmation he actually hadn't died physically as well. Not that it really mattered. Maybe it would be a relief to die.

We've been through this before. Going in circles.
Irma's distant comment; he knew what she referred to, his little jaunt in an alternate dimension, and her vehement denial of his death—and her vehement denial of death being an acceptable way out of anything. His death, at least. She ate living creatures otherwise.

Slowly, he craned his head to peer at the mare again; he'd already looked at her, but with no judgment. Not that he judged her now, but this time there was a vague flicker of life in him. His name? What did his name matter?

"But isn't it the best when you have nothing but a face? No identity, no strings attached..."

He gave a slight, barely perceptible shrug. Maybe it was just he, but he thought it would be a bit more awkward to be so brazenly checked out by a mare if she knew his name. It became so much more.. personal that way.

Nessie

Sialia</style>

He portrayed nothing. Instead we stare at each other. I was used to the stares. I wasn't a dead skeleton of a creature... Yet. I still had life pumping through my veins, the pulse was not yet painful. I did not regret anything I had done. I held no self loathing for who I was. I wasn't dead in my mind. I didn't wish to be dead. I had not changed. I had no reason to. I was a cold heartless bitch, and I liked it. I hated those around me, whilst loving myself. I found men attractive, sure. But could I love one? No. Probably not. I held no love but for myself.

An odd look crossed his beautiful features when I spoke, and then he shook his head, heavy mane of his moving against his neck, and he said something as odd as the look on his face. "They scarred over a long time ago but left the infection within,"

I watched him, for a moment, but I decided against continuing along the path that these few words where leading to. It was then, after my second group of words that he looked at me, harder than before. I shifted my weight, stretching up tall. Let the spotted stallion look.

"But isn't it the best when you have nothing but a face? No identity, no strings attached..." I allow my features to portray an empty smile."I didn't realize so many strings where attached to a name Stranger. After all, couldn't you just cut them?" I glance across his features once more. "But suit yourself stranger. It doesn't bother me much. I'll just give you a name. Hmmm.... How about.... Liam. There. No strings, and I can put a name to a face." My lips twist up in a smirk that don't reach my eyes. I take a step towards him, and now I was within reach. I slowly let my nose stretch to touch his cheek, but I remain tense, ready to dance away if this dead man whom I'm calling Liam decides he wants to bite me, or mar my face with his icy horn.

OOC: <3 She's pretty brazen about everything really. xD

@[Mauja]

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
Ascended Helovian

She seemed to like his eyes—not their physical properties (because he was starting to think she always wore that face, no matter what she looked at, beauty or gore), but the fact that he was watching her, and a tad more intensely than before. It was, so far, the only real reaction he'd got from her, at least that was worth mentioning. The posture she struck made her seem proud, the sun glinting off her sweat-slick body.

It would've been more atmospheric if it had been night. More.. private, and if there hadn't even been a moon—they would've practically been invisible.

But as it was, the sun was beating down, and the shore was a common haunt. For now, they remained alone, Mauja's eyes roving over her once more, wondering if it was just a quirk of hers, or if it was him that somehow seemed to make her feel good about herself. After all, she was hardly the first mare to attempt to take that approach with him, so you never knew. And somewhere, in the back of his mind, he wondered what it would feel like to react like that under someone's gaze—bloom, grow, flaunt yourself a little and just enjoy the attention.

Was it cowardice, that he didn't dare to try?

"Ah, these roots go too deep," he murmured in response. It was actually quite truthful; despite the fall of his reign a few years ago, too many still knew his name. And his name.. was an identity, an obligation. Without it, he was free (even if only for today).

Fortunately, she didn't press him about it. Just gave him a new one. Liam. He'd never known anyone with that name. "Liam," he repeated, tasting it, feeling it roll off his tongue with ease. Yes. He could be Liam, today, for her. He wasn't sure whether he felt reckless, or just totally disinterested in the consequences of anything.. as if nothing truly mattered. As if it was all just a dream, and his spirit was bucking under its heavy load.

Well, better that than rigor mortis, he guessed, gaze flickering down for a moment to capture her soulless smirk. Should he be worried?

Probably.

"And what should I call you, hm?" he breathed softly as she came closer, letting her touch him; just tilted his head slightly sideways to keep her blue eye in sight. Her muzzle was warm, her breath tickling in a nearly disturbing fashion each time she exhaled. It was a recipe for disaster, one he'd cooked and tasted a few times before.. somewhere, deep within, he sighed. "Are you so unbound that your real name cannot bind you, or should I find you a new one for today?" A slight, crooked grin curled the dark corner of his mouth up. Another spark of life flickered in his eyes, giving nothing away, just a sharp-edged amusement. His tail flicked against his hocks, Irma rolled her eyes (Diego just seemed oddly.. excited), and he rather suddenly turned his head further towards her, to try and give her cheek a nip.

He didn't even remember deciding to do it. It just happened.

[ @[Sialia] ]

Nessie

Sialia</style>

Could I help it? No. I was so used to the poker face, that it was hard to let it down. If you had known me, or looked closely at me during my intervals at the threshold you would notice the fake smile. The smile never matched my cold lifeless eyes. I hid my emotions from the world. Emotion was weakness. If you where in a fight, and due to your emotion the other side saw into you. Read your eyes, and knew what you where going to do next. You would be over. Done for.

So I flaunted myself in front of this stallion. I enjoyed the attention, though I rarely divulged in the need to show off my body. But for some reason, around this stranger, and well. Torleik. I wanted to show off. I wanted them to look at me. I wanted them to like what they saw. Of course, with this stranger I couldn't tell if he liked it. His held a poker face better than I did.

"Ah, these roots go too deep," I wonder then, if this stallion is a big shot. Or was a big shot. He probably wouldn't tell me if he was. "Liam," He tastes the name I give him, and in an odd way, it kind of fits him. I smile, this time it reaches my eyes.

By this point I am reaching for his cheek, and he lets me touch it. He speaks, as he breaths softly.His words come out like silk to me. "And what should I call you, hm?" What should he call me? Now that I think about it, if I don't get his name... He can't have mine. He tilts his head, so he can see into my dark blues, where I can see into his icy ones. "Are you so unbound that your real name cannot bind you, or should I find you a new one for today?" I contemplate this for a moment. Should I let him find me a new one.

"I would not say that I am completely unbound at the moment. But how about for shits a giggles you find a new one for me, Liam?" I say, my lips still pressed against his cheek. He is warm to touch, and soft. I like to touch him, and I would like to touch him more.

I had not let my guard down, but the suddenness of the swing of his head surprises me, and I try to move my head out of the way. I feel his teeth pinch the skin, and my muscles bunch out of habit. I pull my face away, thankfully without the pull of flesh.

Speaking of which. What the fuck was that about? One moment everything is going just fine and then he nips me. I give him a confused look, my body still rigid and taught. Like if I needed to launch myself for a fight I could. Granted I was fucked up enough that I had liked it, but that was not the point. Why had he done that? "That was rude." I mutter softly, not angrily, but confused. And maybe intrigued.

@[Mauja]

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
Ascended Helovian

Games. He was always playing them, wasn't he? One way or another he danced with words, bodies, toyed with lives, and frequently it was his own—and his sanity—that he tossed onto the board. Watched it squirm. The majority of things done against him had been his own doing, one way or another. Some, simply because he hadn't been good enough to prevent them. And some, because he seemed to be terminally stupid.

Like now. With another female breathing on his cheek, her body smelling of sweat and salt and mare. Letting her touch him (and secretly, enjoying it). Was it because she reminded him of Psyche? Or just because, for today, he'd fallen so deep into the pit he couldn't remember how to care? That he just cherished whatever scrap of faux-life his battered, ragged nerves could produce, with a few chemicals that would dry up when they'd run their course?

He didn't want to fall into his thoughts, to ruin the moment by being responsible. He didn't want to be Mauja.

He hated Mauja.

She'd given him respite from the white beast, and asked for the favor to be returned. Did she hint at having an allegiance, maybe even a mate? Then what was she doing, going about touching men she didn't know? (Maybe the same as him. Escaping.)

But, rude that he was, he didn't answer her immediately, just bit her cheek, lightly. She tasted like she smelled, but clearly—and in hindsight, he wasn't surprised—she wasn't too fond of what he'd done. Eyed him weirdly. "That was rude." He was inclined to agree.

"Was it?" he asked softly, his voice neutral, neither agreeing nor disagreeing with her sentiment—just soft, hushed. There was no guilt in his eyes, just that awakened, mild interest, and he reached out, to close the gap he'd made between them. He reached out, because he wanted to touch her, and not just be touched. Because he wanted to run his plush muzzle along the edge of her jaw and up her cheek, past her eye to her ear, and whisper,

"Alleshia,".

[ @[Sialia], and you have no idea how much trouble giving her a name gave me/us ><; originally he was going with something a bit more fucked up but uhm.. he decided 10 minutes after posting that no, he didn't want to have it that way. ]

Nessie

Sialia</style>

I was in trouble with this guy. Did I care? Absolutely fucking not. I mean look at him. It seemed with his new name I had unleashed something. A monster perhaps? Or maybe a sexy god. Despite the fact he had nipped me (granted it wasn't hard), I felt good around this spotted stallion. He made me feel feminine, and that was something completely new to me. Hell, If I liked something I said it. I was not afraid to state my opinion. But around this strange man I felt beautiful, and flirtatious.

Is this what most mares felt like normally? Maybe in that case I would be a mare more often. My ears prick forward, framing perfectly with my two toned face. Dark blue hues on his light ones. I had shied away, more in surprise than anything. But I wanted to move closer. He speaks now, his voice in soft hushed vocals. "Was it?" He asks. His tone is neutral. He neither agrees nor disagrees with my statement of his earlier rudeness. But I had forgotten about it already. Dismissed it. He's moving closer, closing the gap he made.

I want him to come closer. He reached his plush muzzle out, along my cheek, along my my jawline and to my ear. "Alleshia," I look at him through my dark blue eyes, and they for a moment drop the barricade, and they are lively with excitement, and many other things if you look closely. The name was sexy, seductive, and I loved it. I wanted to hear him say it again. "Alleshia... I love it. Thank you, Liam." I whisper the words, my voice holding a slight purr. This could end very badly, and I wanted it to. I was edging it to.

I step closer, my neck now the object closest to his muzzle. I run my own muzzle down his soft white and block spotted neck, and I stop on the lower end of his crest. I breath in his scent. His manly scent. my lips pull back ever so slightly, and I attempt to nip him softly as well.

Oh my, what the hell are you doing Sialia?

@[Mauja]
OOC: Oh dear. Well, she likes it. Even if it had been more fucked up she probably would have liked it. She's weird xD. I'm sorry though if my post isn't as good as the others. I'm like... Uber tired x.x
Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
Ascended Helovian

He felt his breathing grow rugged.

It was because of everything—the sun, his situation, the sweat and the heat and the scent infiltrating his mind. It triggered reactions, reactions he normally ran from, and feared; but hadn't Illynx told him to stop running?

If he needed justification, he needed no more than the reckless appliance of flawed logic. And maybe, just maybe, it was some kind of revenge in it. The only one it would hurt in the end was him, so why it felt good to twist the Gilded Blade's words against her he didn't know. It just.. did. Like the feeling of the finely carved features of Alleshia's face underneath his sensitive nose, her breath stirring against the side of his neck. Their eyes were nearly level, the name just a breath leaving him, a sigh, a longing—yearning.

And her eyes, came alive. Gone was the dispassionate blue, the iron-hard lid masking her soul. For that brief moment, he felt like he could drown in their depths, in the sharp, glistening blue—in the excitement, the spurring, the daring. It sent a jolt through his body, a rush of fire down his spine, tingling down to the region of his hips. Senseless.

In the distance, Diego gave an odd, drawn-out shriek. He shut the owls out, as much for himself as for the young one.

"Alleshia... I love it. Thank you, Liam." To hear the name—his name for today—whispered, breathed, in such a way.. his muzzle pressed a little harder against the base of her ear, tail flicking once, agitated and restless; the sun glistened in the sweat along her flanks. Muscles bunched and the light rippled as she came a little closer. He could feel the heat off her body, chests nearly touching.

Alleshia repaid him in kind, running her muzzle along his mane, down to his shoulder; with his own nose pressed firmly against her neck he lost himself in the feeling. He couldn't have told what part of his body she was touching, his nerves over-sensitive all of a sudden, and her teeth—it drove a deep sigh from him, and he craned his head inwards, to peer at her. "Cheeky," he murmured against her skin, his voice husky. With no thoughts beyond the two of them he ran his maw down along her neck, unable to stop himself from giving her little bites, until he came to a pause by her shoulder. Simply breathing in her scent, his eyes drowning in black.

Touch me, a small voice in his mind whispered—no, begged. He couldn't recall the last time he had felt so alive, so.. good, and he wanted more. He wanted her, and he wanted to feel her teeth against his skin.

[ No worries @[Sialia] <3 Also Mau's a ho <_< ]

Nessie

Sialia</style>

My senses felt overwhelmed, brought to the max. I could hear his rugged breathing. It seemed I had the same effect on him, as he did on me. Maybe. I sure hoped so. Because he was driving me wild. Everything felt like a haze, a wonderful, happy haze. Like a drug had been infused into my brain.

I could feel his muzzle running down my neck, little nips sending bolts of electricity to my brain and to my lower back. AS I nipped him his one word made me shiver. "Cheeky," he said. His voice was husky and so so so hot. His nips made my body feel like it was on fire. I returned the favor with vigor, moving my way slowly down his withers, down his back. I turn my head, looking back at him. I swish my tail, flirtatiously. I watch him, I want to do more now, and I really hope he does to. Because I'm burning with want for him. I cock my head slightly, and words come out in some odd sultry voice, that I don't even recognize as my own. "Liam. I think I want to play."

He seems experienced enough to know what that meant. If he didn't he was a fool. I reach my muzzle to his shoulder, and I touch it, nipping again, then moving my soft muzzle over the bitten spot. I breath on him, my hot breath coming in short bursts, almost in anticipation. It was so odd, these hormones coursing through me, they completely changed me. I almost liked this new me. Except for the fact that I was completely throwing myself at this sexy spotted stranger, who I had only known for what? Fifteen, maybe Twenty minuets? But I didn't care that I had known him for such a short period. I wanted to go further, and I sure as hell hoped he would leave me here standing with my burning desire. Because if he did, I would be left with only one thing to fix it, and that was killing bunnies. And I do not guarantee that would work this time. So, Liam, please don't leave me hanging. I will be thoroughly pissed off. I'm not as much fun when I want to spill your guts.

My eyes do not betray me though, and I continue to rub gently on his shoulder, and to swish my tail like I think I should. I think he gets the hint, however. At least I hope he does. Because I am hoping for a wild evening of fun.

@[Mauja]

OOC: xD Sia is a ho too, apparently. I do not know where that came from. Like. Seriously. I had to re-write this like three times until she was happy.

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
Ascended Helovian

He didn't need words. All he needed was their bodies, her scent, the swish of her tail.. her skin between his teeth, the taste of her sweat—his skin between her teeth, nerves tingling. It drove the breath out of him, and all sanity from his mind. Lightheaded and aflame, the half-steady rhythm of his inhalations were not enough to counter the swirling in his head. He wanted to gulp air like someone drowning, but something kept him from it. Perhaps he did not want to seem like an inexperienced youth being touched for the first time.

Because he wasn't. But it was always more powerful when it came out of nowhere, powered by the smell of sweat and salt, and not from some vague, half-realized plan of creating an heir to an empire.

His teeth had begun to nip at her again, erratic little love-bites across the thin skin of her shoulder, punctuated by his hot, harsh breath. Then, a pause. Liam's (because this was not Mauja; Mauja would not do this, would never be so irresponsible, so stupid and callous, not that cold of heart) head rose slightly, an inch, hovering just above the pleasant warmth of her body. She was looking at him, and he looked back, a dark fire burning in his eyes. A want, a need. Right now, he knew what he wanted—he knew what he wanted right now, not tomorrow, not in an hour, but for this short, blessed span of time. He wanted, and so far, she gave that. And he wanted more. He wanted her, to feel the heat burning in her soul.

"Liam. I think I want to play."

Think. He felt a smirk curve his lips, the dark corners tugging upwards, his gaze intense. "I will have to convince you, then, Alleshia," he rumbled, voice rolling through his chest. Because I want you to play with me.

So he bit her again, lightly, and again, down the side of her spine, robbing her of the spot she was rubbing her maw against. Not that it mattered, much—she had all of him before her, to touch, because in that moment he couldn't think of many things that he would not appreciate. And those he could think of, he chose not to think of, except for the fleeting reflection that it would be easier to be a mare; if you were unsure of the dedication of your partner, you could just pretend until you knew whether he was serious or not, and if he jumped off in the last moment possible could save your face by saying you'd been about to kick his legs to splinters anyway.

It was harder to gauge when you were the stallion. But as he was.. and that was the reason he chose not to think, but to just nibble his way down along her spine, pressing his hot flank against hers, nearly trembling with excitement each time her flicking tail struck his chest. Damn it, he wanted control, and tried to steady his nerves, teeth rubbing against the skin of her hindquarters. Trying to see if she was starting to make up her mind about playing or not.

Nessie

Sialia</style>

Lust. It can be a funny thing. One moment your fine, and then BAM, it hits you like a bullet. The worst part? You can't do nothing about it. It's just there. Ready for awakening. For some reason its better when it is suddenly there, when you see a stranger, like the one in front of me.

Liam moves from my shoulders down my back, his love bites sweet, and tingling. My body shivers and twitches in response. My mouth travels down his own back, and when I stop and look up, he does the same. Fire burns in his eyes, the same fire that burns in mine. My silken chords sing, and he smirks, his response is rumbling from deep inside his chest, his baritones where deep, rough, and husky. Totally sexy.

"I will have to convince you, then, Alleshia," There it is again. That name. I feel dirty, and different. Strange. Every part of me is screaming to stop here, and run away. But I'm to far gone to listen.

He continued down, down, down my spine. He rubbed his maw against the same spot I rubbed mine, before going down to my hindquarters, his teeth rubbing against my sensitive skin. I lift my head high, turning it back towards him. The suggestion in my eyes was unmistakable. Baby, you've convinced me They said. And I wait for him, I wait for his response. Will he run, or will he stay?

Because we where no longer dead statues with dead eyes and poker faces. We where raw emotion, raw passion. It came off us in heat waves, intense and lustful. Oh how good it felt. I angle myself differently now, but I don't leave his eyes, And I want him. Now. He can have me, every part of me. Liam can have all of me. I may have awakened something different in him, but he awakened something in me too. Something I would have fun with.

@[Mauja]

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
Ascended Helovian

Girl you're out of your mind, you're my partner in crime.
And I'm sure you had your reasons, you change 'em every season.

It was there, between them; fire-lines of tension and electrical wiring, coiling and writhing, twisting tighter and tighter, until there was no escape. Not from his pulse, or from her, or from this—he'd played himself too well, broken down, all the way down. His mind was full of her, his blood was full of her, and the sunlight striking her sweat-slick skin bit his eyes harder than anything else had ever done.

Struck him harder than the dazzling light on the waves.

Each of her breaths vibrated through him, flanks touching, merging, blurring; burning. Each moment, with her tail flashing against his chest and his teeth rubbing at her dock, was torture; each moment with his eyes glued on hers, each moment of holding back the fire roaring inside of him. Because he could not deny that he was a beast, that there was something in him tearing its way out, swept up in flames and passion.. something that tugged at its tether, somehow still waiting in its impatience.

And then, those dark blue eyes locked on his, on him, scoured his soul clean until nothing but the fire remained—nothing but the way her gaze made him feel, and the thrumming of his heart.

The rush of blood through tense veins.

A deep, guttural sigh escaped him—a single moment of.. relief? The calm before the storm, the moment in which fate turned upon itself and something, somewhere, was irrevocably altered in the spun webs of the world.

But all of that was as distant and cold as the stars.

She was much closer, Alleshia of no face and no name, her smell and taste overpowering, overwhelming, drowning his mind: and for a split moment, the sheer magnitude of what he could do—would do—nearly frightened him into flight. That small part that was still Mauja.

She anchored him with her nearness, with her perfection, with the hot sun and the sand and her body, tail swaying to the side—and that stallion Liam was in him, moving him, chest pressing against the bunched mass of her haunches, savoring the strength of her body. Appreciating it. Wanting it. She could not reach him with her maw, could not set his skin aflame with her touch—

—but there was something else she could do for him.

He suddenly knew that he needed her, right now, and whatever thin compulsion that made him drag it out snapped; he let his mind burn up in the flames, sharing the heat of his body with another flame-wreathed creature of the night.

[ @[Sialia] -- finally, sorry for the wait. ]