the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shock me bby [Ulrik]

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk
Though I am sure she would help if she could, there is no way that Africa can help me with my next task. Only after she gave me her amulet did I remember that she had provided me with the first part of my quest for the God of Spark. I did not bother to tell her this - it was unnecessary, and would have disturbed the lovely moment we were in as we exchanged amulet gifts. The part I have come to now is much less pleasant than just receiving a jewel. I must be shocked with lightning magic, no doubt a task that plays into my desire to have fire magic that can shock as well. Hmmm.... I wonder if the God is enjoying making me suffer a little, too.

I look down at the gold chain around my dark neck. The amulet that hangs on it, if all goes as planned, should protect me from this magic, and I shouldn't be harmed at all. I have a feeling though that I might feel a little bit of the magic that will be directed toward me.

If only I could find someone who'd be willing to shock me. I'm sure there are several equines who would be happy to kick my ass. But I'm not sure I know any with lightning magic. I stand here in the forest, contemplating my next move. Maybe I should wait for the next passerby and pester him or her for assistance. It's not very proper, but what is really proper these days? My leathery wings tucked at my sides, my forelock hanging over the devilish marks that decorate me. I lower my head to the ground, sniffing for life, sniffing or.. I don't know.

Am I a damsel in distress? Who will come to my aid?

Walk. Talk.

Tag: @[Ulrik], WC: 303, OOC: Errrr.. yeah. SHOCK ME BBY

hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.