the Rift

[OPEN] quiet rage and the setting sun

Tandavi The Fire Dancer Posts: 245
World's Edge Nurse atk: 6.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Natraj :: Plain Kitsune :: Fire Charks

The girl has been gone. She is often gone, she has found, vanished into the darkness, into the light, into herself, into the swarming ocean of bodies that threatens to consume the world. She has come to the conclusion that she is lost, though lost from what she is not sure; and even as she crosses the threshold into sand and sun she does not feel found.

At her feet the fleet fox flutters, black form echoing the girl's anxiety with buoyant leaps and furtive glances. Occasionally he stops to roll in the sand, broad ears raised to combat the heat; he is happy here, he thinks, though he knows that she is not. Some days he fears she will never be happy- and as he thinks this he glances back, gold eyes tentative and hopeful and sad, but she does not look down at him. She is staring into the horizon, her onyx gaze focused absently. They are waiting, he knows, for something, though neither of them knows precisely what; and while she hovers still on the threshold of sand and sky, he paces uneasily, chasing lizards and hunting shadows, wondering where they went so wrong.

And the girl stands silent, ears raised and nostrils flared, oblivious to the heat and hungry for the sun. In the radiant day she's a crimson beam, a gold-flecked fire almost fully grown; it is only in her eyes that the youth still remains, a softness on the solid form, a weakness in the stony walls she has built around herself, the crumbling confusion and quiet rage. Her mane hangs long and the stone sits pretty, nestled among the net of silver plaits; her tail hangs low, braided and wild, tangled and neat. She is grown upwards and inwards, quiet and bright, and she waits now for the leaders to welcome her in, for Africa and Ampere, for a hollow illusion of home, where she can find purpose in her loneliness, company in her solitude, family in her isolation.

[ @[Africa], @[Sohalia], or whoever. Not sure if she would know she's a healer yet or not ]

THE FIREDANCER
for it was I who walked among the falling stars, and did not burn
credit | credit

o. pixel pony credit to tamme
o. permission granted to use force and magic on Tavi
o. only tag me in opening posts, please!

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

It may seem like I say this a lot, and maybe it is true that I do. But it is still going to take me awhile to get used to the sun. As warm and welcoming as it is, the moon brings a peace that the sun cannot. To me the sun is harsh and unyielding. Though it brings warmth and life it also burns and scorches. I know that the sun is necessary for Earth to continue, but that doesn't mean that it is my favorite. No, I still prefer the moon. But don't tell anyone here in the Throat - I do not want them to think poorly of me.

It is these thoughts that swirl in my mind as my delicate hooves toss sand to the air in my meanderings. Wandering through the desert may sound like a foolish move, but whether the Sun is my friend or not, the Throat is my home and I am peaceful and happy here. The sand is not so hot so as to burn me, but warms the frogs of my feet and over my fetlocks as it lilts through the air and back to the ground. My mane flutters in the slight breeze that comes and goes, keeping the hot air tolerable. It will be worse in Orangemoon, and then we will ALL be wishing for a little less sun. For now, though, the temperature is pleasant. I keep walking, but close my eyes, letting them rest from the glare that beats down. It is nice not having to squint, sometimes.

When I open my eyes again, a figure has appeared in the distance. I can't make out who it is, but I'm in no hurry. It doesn't seem to be moving any faster than I am. I keep my wings folded at my side and continue walking - albeit a little faster - toward the figure. As I get closer, I can make out the form better, the haze of the sun's heat no long obscuring the geometry. Closer still, and I start being able to make out body color, hair color, and begin picking up scents. A young girl, it seems. Her body like the sun, but more red and less yellow. Her mane and tail long and thick, pale. It comes to my attention that she is not alone, and there is a fox that attends to her. When I am close enough, I stop and wait for them to approach me. Once they are nearer, I think that maybe I should speak. But I don't want to speak. The sun takes the motivation right out of me, and I simply wait for her to speak. I don't think I know her, but then, I am so forgetful sometimes.

"Speech"
Tags: @[Tandavi], WC: 460, Other: Oh, good flow!

Trey Ratcliff @ flickr
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

It is not Ampere who finds her, nor Africa, nor anyone else she knows (though she is not entirely sure she knows either of them- or anyone else, for that matter). No, the firechild is met by a creature of night, a black apparition glittering with stars, a beautiful creature with glorious wings who reminds her, somehow, of the absentee mother. Do you follow the moon? she wonders, eyes bright. Do you live in the dark? The idea takes her breath away, the thought that perhaps this mare might have answers, might help her understand, is electrifying... and entirely romantic, irrational, and ridiculous, and her brother laughs in her head, before bounding forward to meet the mare.

In the putrid haze of the sun on the sand, the kitsune moves like a shadow, panting, ears raised high. He pads toward the approaching mare because he knows that she won't, that she will stand and wait in silence until something forces her to speak: he can feel her bristling at the judgment he casts, and he grins in response, laughing. The starry mare has stopped now, and Natraj does too, sitting back and tilting his head, a cream-dusted bridge between the healers of day and night, while Tandavi stares through onyx eyes.

Say something.

What?

Who we are? Something.

"This is Natraj." This was easy enough. The girl is not afraid, she has decided, merely curious, confused, and mildly irate that things have not gone her way, that it is a stranger she must explain herself to, when she does not even know how to explain. Firechild steps forward on gold-socked legs, closing the gap between herself and her brother; she lowers her head to him as she speaks, but keeps her eyes on the stranger, her black gaze bright. "I am Tandavi," she adds, dark voice rolling in an alto too old for her years. The long neck arches; she rises back up; but now she is at a loss for words, once more uncertain of how to proceed. Do you know the moon? she wants to ask. Do you know my mother?

But she does not speak, and her face stays hard, too hard for child and too soft for an adult. She thinks she should smile, but is not sure she remembers how; she thinks she should say more, but does not know the right words. So the girl remains silent, letting her gaze flit over the mare, wondering if maybe this will become a friend, doubting severely that it will.

[ @[Andromeda] OOC | Do you want to be tagged? ]

THE FIREDANCER
credit | credit

Dragon's Throat Healer
Lauren
Neither of us seem to be the speaking sort. But is there really anything wrong with that? I don't think so. My two-toned eyes convey little emotion as I stay still, letting the pair approach me. The fox-like thing comes first - a kitsune, I once heard it called? I have never seen one before, only heard of it. I'm amused to watch it come closer, and I loser my nostril, nares flaring and eyes wide. Is it going to leap at me? No, I don't think so. But it's got this look about it - I wouldn't put it past the little critter to jump me when I'm not paying attention. I narrow my eyes and give it a good look.... then raise my head again, satisfied it will behave.

The filly gets closer and stops behind her foxy friend. I cock my head to the side and observe the pair silently. I wonder what they're doing all alone here in our home. The golden filly and her nearly-matching fox seem both young (well, of course the filly is young). I feel the silence grow, and I wonder if I should say something. But I don't want to say anything. Before my lips finally part out of obligation, she speaks. "This is Natraj." She gestures toward the kitsune. I take it that the fox is a male creature. I will be polite and not investigate further. Then the filly introduces herself as Tandavi. I bob my head in polite greeting. It is my turn to speak now and I feel less reluctant, now that I am not first.

"Andromeda, Sun Physician."

The fewest words possible - I hope she won't think I'm being short with her. I let warmth fill my features and lower my head a little bit. Where do you come from? Where are your parents? What do you do here? Are you lost? Questions fill my mind but I am silent. Though I can be very sociable and friendly, I am not one for words - especially when the sun beats down so harshly on my back.

------
@[Tandavi]
Feel free to tag me ^_^
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Well, this is awkward. Not the fact that this mare seems to have the same job as Tandavi, though whether or not our crimson child still has the job is a bit of a mystery. It was a blurry time of passion and fear, the glory of the Sun's appearance mixed with her concern for Lace's safety and the trauma of losing her family. She has been gone, and perhaps she still is- she certainly does not feel here, at the edge of the Desert with this strange, starlit mare, but that is why she came back. To finally be found.

No, what the girl finds awkward is the silence that falls after the name, the failure on the mare's part to continue the thread and introduce a new topic. She doesn't look away from the mare; black gaze stays trained on the lavender eyes, expressionless face immune to the attempt at vapid warmth. Natraj's head swings between the two, amused, and the girl frowns softly as she looks down at him, asking, Well, what would you do?

Black shoulders roll easily as responsibility is shrugged away; the girl is left to decide her own fate, and it is not a task she relishes. She supposes she will have to work with this mare, that she ought to be friendly, however that works. She nods her assent (at what? the name?) and blinks dark black eyes, she wonders if Andromeda will have much to teach her about being a medic, and she forces herself to relax, to soften the stiffness of her body, her face.

"We need to see Ampere." Natraj nudges her mind- "Or Africa," she adds, and at the back of her mind the abundance of A-names softly tickles her fancy. The girl does not laugh, but her eyes glint with delight. She cannot smell magic on this mare, and that reassures her somewhat; she is in her home, she is with her peer, and she is speaking with (sort of) assertiveness. Things will be alright, she assures herself; she will be okay.

@[Andromeda]

THE FIREDANCER
credit | credit

Dragon's Throat Healer
Lauren
The silence was bound to be awkward. But as awkward as it was, I didn't feel like breaking it. This is the filly's task. I look pleasantly between her and the kitsune. They seem friendly enough, but neither of us are the talking type. That's okay. I can wait. A breeze picks up, tossing my forelock out of my face and letting wisps of mane and tail float aimlessly in the air. My feathers ruffle slightly, despite being tucked against my sides. The filly blinks at me, her dark eyes unreadable. I blink back, wondering if my dual-colored eyes are unsettling to watch. I shouldn't think so - blue and purple go very nicely together. But then, I'm not staring at myself. A change of perspective might make quite a difference.

After a few more moments, the filly speaks again. "We need to see Ampere or Africa." One lobe swings back as I ponder what she says. Why do we need to see them? Is there something unspoken that I've missed? I lower my head slightly again and snuffle. "Why for?" I gather that she wants to see the leaders of the Throat, but that does not mean I understand the purpose behind it. Perhaps she wants a task to be given, a purpose. She must not realize that Ampere is no longer a reigning queen here, and that for the time being, she has left our midst. "Sohalia has taken Ampere's place." I blink again at the filly, watching her quiet golden form. Though we are both quiet, our appearances seem quite the opposite.

I take a step closer and, though I await a response from Tandavi, I lower my nose to kitsune known as Natraj. An interesting name, for certain. I reach my muzzle out, wondering if he will touch his nose to mine. I have never wanted a companion, always feeling that I am too much of a loner to have one. Maybe... maybe if it was just the right one.... But do I really want to take that risk? Not today. What if I were to bond to the wrong companion? What if our personalities collided? I would not want to cause such grief to myself or the poor creature who has no choice but to be beside me. No, that would just be irresponsible. From what I've seen, there have been many successful bondings between equine and companion - but that doesn't mean that they are all healthy and symbiotic. No, I'm not ready for a commitment like that.

"Speech"
Tags: @[Tandavi], WC: 422, Other: Hope it's okay if I tag you? I didn't think to ask before.

Trey Ratcliff @ flickr
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

"To tell them we've come back." The answer is simple, because the question is so; why else would they seek the Queens of the Throat, except to confirm their prolonged existence? The girl with the crimson coat tilts her head, two-tone ears alert and aloft: she has decided that Andromeda makes her curious, a quiet mare for a quiet girl, completely incapable of providing helpful insight yet gloriously devoid of vapid pronunciation. She has never before met one as quiet as she, and it is fascinating, frustrating, new. She wants to learn everything about Andromeda but does not know how.

She supposes she will, seeing as they are destined to work in team.

The girl thinks she ought perhaps to mention this fact, as it seems Andromeda does not know- but then she is distracted by a new piece of news. Firechild frowns, confused. "Why?" she wants to know, though the news is not bad: she knows Sohalia, and the white mare was kind to her more than once, saved her from the darkness alongside a singing unicorn. We should find her, Natraj points out, and the girl assents absently, thoughtful. Ampere was a wildfire, but the girl always knew where she stood with the electric mare. Will Sohalia have changed things? Is that why Andromeda does not know her to be a medic?

And the girl ponders the boy smiles, rising into the stranger's greeting, tiny nose reaching out to smell Andromeda's massive one. Unlike his sister, Natraj is blithe, happy to make friends and eager to be close. The starlit pegasus is alone, the kitsune notes, and he feels a sadness for her in the depth of his stomach, and licks gently at her soft, spiky nose. Above him the girl watches, bemused, unable to fathom how he is so comfortable around strangers and friends. How different they are, yet so alike, the unlikely siblings. She thinks to when they were separated, and shudders; he feels it and scampers back to her hooves, reassuring her with a yip and a tight caress. Never again, he avows. Never again.

[ @[Andromeda] OOC | Sorry for the wait, busy week! And yes I like being tagged ]

THE FIREDANCER
credit | credit

Dragon's Throat Healer
Lauren

I take Tandavi's curious look to mean that my question of "Why for?" might possibly be.. ridiculous. Perhaps it is an obvious question, but it surely didn't seem obvious to me. And when she provides the answer I realize that we are coming from two very different perspectives. The pieces of the puzzle that each of us are missing are not similar. The choice of the pronoun "we" in "we have returned" tells me that there is something common between the filly and I. (The large filly. She is young, but so grown! I have to adjust my thinking here. She may not be "filly" for much longer.) What might be shared between us? We are both female, but I don't think she means the females returning. We are both... Sun Physicians? That is the only thing that makes sense, and by answering one of my questions, Tandavi has answered another. She is the other Sun Physician. I was never told of the other, but I assumed there was one. I have found that for most ranking positions there are at least two members. Now I am aware of my counterpart. I am somewhat surprised that she did not say this sooner in our introductions.

It is clear to me, also by answering my one question, that she has not been to the Throat in quite awhile. Perhaps she had disappeared for a time, as I had. Unfortunate then, that the Throat seemed to have been without a Sun Physician for a time. But now, we have both returned, and can serve our queens and homeland again. Tandavi doesn't realize, however, that I have already seen Africa, and in going to heal Rasta have seen Sohalia as well. Am I the first to greet this golden mare in this golden land?

The kitsune Natraj is open and friendly, and I appreciate his easy kindness toward me. I think I see sadness cross his features, and I wonder why he would be sad. But I can't be sure that that's even what I see, for I am no expert at reading the expressions of kitsunes. He returns suddenly to his bonded, and I wonder absentmindedly what might have passed between them to cause such an abrupt movement.

But what surprises me of this brief interaction between us is her question, one word, one question. 'Why?' Why... is Sohalia the new queen instead of Ampere? Honestly I haven't slightest idea. I came in presumably when the switch was being made, and no one has really spoken to me about it. I never even met Ampere. "I don't know why." I speak honestly and openly. "I have already met with our queens, and begun performing my duties. I have an apprentice that I must find." I don't want to scare Tandavi off, but I imply that I already have a task set for me, and she should find one of her own.

Walk. Talk.

Tag: @[Tandavi]
OOC: Don't sweat it :) This isn't a dire need thread ;)
credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven

There was a new restlessness driving her limbs forward, moving her heart to wander; the endless search for satisfaction, to quench hunger that even she knew not how to feed. Her conscious longed, but what for? It was frustrating, exhausting, consuming. Tan hooves, so neat and round, slipped and slid down the gentle slope of another rounded dune, swishing to the tune of her panting breath; chopping to the beat of the pulse which thundered through heavy, sloppy ears. Isn’t it obvious? Fleetingly, eyes wandered upwards to study absently the circling silhouette of the bird as he trailed her aimless, boundless journey. No... Everything she could have needed had come to light already- more than she deserved, far in excess of what she’d truly wanted.

Home?
Midas had taken her from the wilds and set her comfortably here, where Dragon’s breath hard scorched the land, and blood had stained it, long, long ago.

Family?
Midas had made her a part of his, in a sense; she was a Throatling, was surrounded always by the love of those dear and close.

Spirituality?
This land had given her that in turn, the God of the Sun had favoured her twice especially, she was devotedly a follower of Fire and Light.

Direction?
Yes, that too. Through everything else Midas had given to her, Africa had achieved a reason to live, to breathe and to continue. She had the weight of many lives upon her shoulders, to serve, and though it was a great burden to bear, the Starry-Eyed respected it immensely.

So what is it? the young dappled mare pondered bemusedly, casting down her eyes towards the rippling red horizon.

Love? Africa snorted sharply, yes... I have that too. She loved Silk dearly, the thought of him warmed her heart, ignited her soul and she pined for him whenever they were apart. But a lover? She paused suddenly, ears folding backwards quickly into the hedge of dancing flames and tangled, unruly grey mane. For a second she felt an uneasiness flush into her face, burning- but not like the sun whose heat drew beading sweat constantly to wet her coat. She thought of Windwalker, of the commitment he’d demanded so brazenly from one so young, so reckless, so naive... But Silk was different, wasn’t he? She had fallen for him on her own accord. He had never asked anything of her. Disgruntled, confused and touched by unfathomable loneliness, she broke forward into a canter, grinding knees thrashing; waves of sand spilling to either side of her bounding dappled frame.

As clear as day, he told her mind, filling her with still greater uncertainty.

She drove east, but had not long been travelling when three looming figures grew through the fuzz of heat; a dark blur, a smear to break apart red and bright clear blue. For a moment, gaze narrowing, she wondered if it was only an illusion, a trick of this land; but as she continued steadily, the trio began to transform into real bodies. Andromeda was one, yes, her coat easily recognisable, a reflection of the sparkling night sky- like you! ...and a smaller equine with a companion, presumably, in toe. She was golden-red like the sand, like the sun; with flaxen stirred to life by salty hot whispers. Who is she? The dark bird above circled down through the thermals but did not answer.

The Starry-Eyed slowed as she neared them, nostrils fluttering curiously, quiet eyes searching the wingless, smiling- she looked very much to belong. “Hello.” She stopped just short, comfortably, gesturing kindly to the creature also. “We haven’t met. I’m Africa, and my companion is Silas.” Briefly her face lifted, though the shadow as it crossed them again, betrayed his presence above.

Image Credits | Table by SilkRapture

The information Andromeda provides is not useful. Not to say that it is meaningless, useless, or malicious: it is merely inconsequential, an affirmation of the girl's lack of insight, another door holding no treasure within. The firechild sighs, underwhelmed by the answer, by this entire encounter; she is growing weary of being confused, and longs to find the information she has concluded Andromeda cannot give. Dark eyes turn to scan the dry horizon, wondering how far they are from the sea. Too far, she knows, to hear it or see it; if only she could fly, the world would be in her reach! She feels a twinge of envy as she looks back to Andromeda's wings, envy outlined and accentuated by fierce curiosity: oh, how she would that she knew how to fly, what it felt like to be held aloft in the tender grasp of a summer breeze!

She cannot fly, though, and Andromeda's voice pulls her back to earth, her words casting shadows instead of enlightenment upon the filly's mind. She frowns, confused by the suddenly broad, boastful words. Huh? asks the boy, as lost as his sister- I don't know, she responds, a light frown pulling at her lips. The sudden burst of ownership - my duties, my apprentice, my queen (our queens, the boy reminds, but this is irrelevant) - makes the girl wonder if she has made some mistake. Andromeda has seen friendly, if distant, to this point, and now the girl feels cast away, unwanted and a child. Has she in face been removed from her post? She would not be surprised, though the idea gives her pains, makes her angry at herself for losing the last thing she had left. "I see," the girl murmurs, a quiet emission of the too-deep voice. "That is... good."

She tries to sound supportive; she knows the anger she feels is wrong, that it is not Andromeda's fault she has lost her way. Muscles ripple beneath the crimson coat, betraying her indecisive desire to turn away, to leave, to not come back for she does not belong. It is only the silver form bursting through the lazy haze of heat which stills the girl, preventing flame and shadow from fading back to whence they came.

She tastes the magic of Africa before the mare is more than a blur, but recognizes it easily, the delicate blue and musty teal. The girl turns into the mare's voice, letting her eyes dance across the one-winged form. As much as the girl longs to fly, she thinks that this fate must be worse- to be cursed and trapped, unable to re-attain the glory she has once tasted, unable to become who she once was. At the back of her mind Tandavi thinks she may understand... after all, it was not so long ago that she was innocent, and fierce, and unafraid.

"We met once." The girl corrects her, unable to help the twinge of doubt at how easily she has been forgotten. But then, she faded quickly on that night, as she is wont to do, she thinks. "I am Tandavi. This is Natraj. We have been... lost." The boy does not respond to his name: he is staring, rapt, at the bird who flies above, enraptured by the beautiful feathers and wondering if it is anything like a dragon. Tandavi turns her attention from him, letting it settle back on the queen. She is beautiful, the girl thinks, beautiful and sad, and wise; firechild sinks black eyes into gold, and quietly confesses, "We don't know what we are."

@[Andromeda]

THE FIREDANCER
credit | credit

Dragon's Throat Healer
Lauren
I can see on the face of the younger femme that my response has left disquiet within her heart. Her response seems to try to hide this feeling, but my keen ears pick up on the beat of silence before 'good'. That was not the intentions of my words, but intentions are often meaningless in the reality of life. Before I can muster up the courage to say anything to calm the nerves of the younger, another body appears on the horizon. It takes me but a second to recognize her graceful form and the dark one that soars through the sky above her. Africa the Starry-Eyed. As she approaches, I see her gaze linger but for a moment on myself before turning to Tandavi and Natraj. She does little to greet me, and I take no offense. We know each other and I do not require much of a greeting. It seems that Tandavi's desire to see the leads has been so easily granted, and I feel inside some sort of calm and easiness slide into place. Perhaps Africa can provide comfort where I am only providing unease. Africa gives a friendly greeting, and introduces Silas as well. Tandavi reintroduces herself and her companion to the Queen, gently providing correction where necessary. There is doubt laced in the words of the golden girl, and I feel sadness knowing that I have caused them. I feel that I should say something, but what? How do I know that I will not just make this whole moment more awkward and confusing? I don't want Tandavi to think that she is unwanted or less worthy and useful than she is. I curse myself for being so naive with my words. "Africa, this is our other Sun Physician, returning to the light." I try to make sure I paint the filly in the best light possible, not even noticing that I have an affection toward her growing as I attempt to defend her from herself. I offer an encouraging smile, and hope that she realizes that I am not here to put her down or make her life more difficult. I glance at the Queen, a twinkle in my eyes that speaks where my lips do not. Welcome her, fold her into your embrace as a purposeful member of this herd. Succeed where I have failed and rectify my mistakes. Won't you try?

"Speech."
@[Africa]
ANDROMEDA
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven

For a moment Africa stood dazed, confused, evidence of that unavoidably furrowed into her gentle grey expression. We have? She glanced away, casting bewildered eyes absently towards the horizon ahead (probing the mind of her bonded vainly), embarrassed; and she thought hard about the young burnt-orange face before her, the golden crescent reaching across it, the flaxen braids framing it... Quietly, as Tandavi spoke again to (re-)introduce herself, the one-winged mare let her kind pastel gaze saunter back. She sought the unusual black gaze of the girl and sank quickly, desperately, into their murky depths.

Ambling through the memories of those around her had become quite effortless. Though outwardly she would've appeared still to be standing with the two mares, unchanged, perhaps just appearing to be a little distant, her conscious was strolling again through the corridors of The Sanctuary, quickening, following the path of another. The blue rump looked black in the gloom below the earth, and darker still as they fell upon the doorway to the Glowing Room, light bright enough to be cast down by the sun itself spilling between grim stone walls. Ampere vanished ahead, inside, swallowed by the glow of the God within. She did not follow though, lingering by the way, watching, waiting...

Africa could not taste the warmth of that moment, nor could she feel the thoughts streaming through the mind of the girl, the memory she’d invaded. She was simply a spectator, viewing curiously- remembering, remembering!

There was the sound of hooves clattering behind, and she, Africa scrambled by into the fire-lit cavern- but she paid the girl standing by no heed as she passed, barely a glance, certainly no thought. The memory wavered suddenly disturbed when the voice of the owner interrupted. She watched a little longer though, as the God began to speak finding easily her own recollection of the moments to follow; when she and Ampere would have crowns set across their brows.

The Starry-Eyed gulped hard; pensive gaze falling heavily, guiltily from the young eyes of Tandavi. Motionless frame jolted too as reality settled around her, and she blinked for a second disorientated, but soon was smiling. Andromeda’s words followed quickly, and long charcoal ears swivelled to swallow the information which her hazy mind then digested slowly. Sandy eyes roamed first the face of the older healer, gracious and affectionate, and then they found again the golden girl. “Why, Tandavi that’s easy. You are our sister, our friend. Before she left us so suddenly, Ampere made you our healer as well. You are His Sun Physician.” Fondly she studied the wingless horse, glancing briefly too towards the thrice-tailed Natraj close by. “If you would like to be, of course...”

[I will happily edit out the use of her magic if you do not want it there <3]

Image Credits | Table by SilkRapture