the Rift

[OPEN] One Eye Sees- The Other Feels

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Movement was a concept taken for granted; no one knew the pain of moving, until they, obviously, could not move.

Elsa’s body creaked, quaked and ached. It heaved uncomfortably from time to time as her stomach churned. She had come from the Deep Forest, and she was blindly tumbling around. It seemed to be forest after forest. She tore her own skin on the bark of one to many coniferous trees. Still the left was dark, a world closed off to her now. She was scared of her own shuffling, and the noises echoing about the trees.

It seemed ages before the water could be heard pouring over the rock. It was the most glorious sound she had ever heard. She wailed, as she walked through the watery entrance. Never before had she had to use it, but her strength rendered her useless in the air. The cool, crisp water seemed to burn against her wounds. The aqueous solution of blood, a little guts, and water caused an ugly russet solution to wash into the river: Funny though, because it didn’t seem to clean to wounds.

Elsa groaned, wet, in pain, and exhausted. She needed to get to the meadow, she knew there would be someone at the meadow…. Right? Her legs limped forward, and one to many times she stumbled. She neared the river that separated her and the meadow, she stopped, and lowered her head to drink, and what she saw mortified her.

On the right side was a beautiful girl. She was full of ambition, love and compassion. Her blue eyes were reddened by an unfortunate event that caused her to feel some sorrow. To the left, was a demon. Her face was grotesque. Red, conglomerated blood aligned her dark, disfigured eye. The pale body that held such a stained a russet color. The tips of the soft, angel-like mane were rusted by age and terror. A large, infected hole the portal to see the world.

Elsa’s breath caught in her throat and she wailed. She thrashed wildly about, not worrying about her injuries as she flailed towards the middle of the meadow. Adrenaline had temporarily numbed the pain, and she was taking full advantage of the time. She came to an agitated halt near the middle of the field and wailed again. "Just kill me!" She screamed, her violent voice raking against her own. It sounded like gravel through a grinder.

Honestly, just kill me.

"Talketh."

[ooc:// open to all! those requesting a tag (@[Seele] @[Kiara])]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
What had been happening to the Falls as of late? Not only was Seele being attacked, but many of my new family was being burned, hurt, battered without anyone being able to stop it. Anger billowed through my breaths, urging Seele to spar as meine puppe had yet to actually work on her strength. She needed to do it, and I could tell she knew that from the irritated way she pinned her ears as I brought the idea forth to her.

Alas, the idea would not last long and I would only have more desire to crush whomever was injuring our family members. I would have to teach these weaklings to fight - because it seemed that no one else could. But first, I had to get Seele back in shape. As Seele took her galloping strides towards the border, getting ready to do her patrols, she was stopped by the thrashing form of one of the crafters. It was the scream which had Seele's head shoot upwards, ears pin and eyes wide in a pale idea of what might be confusion. The HELL? I bellowed, angered by those words. The white one was weak to want to give up. And so I forced my daughter to move forward towards the mare with a slightly sarcastic grin upon her maw.

"Why would we do that?" A derisive snort escaped her maw before she allowed her words to fall, musing very strongly on the idea. "We can just kill whoever did… this to you." Because, really, what other words were there to describe what had happened to her? Blood was staining all over her coat and her eye was completely disfigured. More than a monster had to have done this. It was a daemon, and once she was healed she would learn how to fight.

"Kiara! Reizend! We need your prowess now!" harsh constants break the air in sharp tones. Someone better come. All I need is Innerste taking over and making Seele be kind.

Normal
Voices
"Speech"

meine puppe = my puppet
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
Quite pleased with yourself, having just been promoted to Legatus and finally having been honored with the respect you deserve, you find yourself wandering around the Falls. You're not entirely sure what to do with yourself, to be honest. You've been trying to consider what it is you'll have the Golden Pegasus (so maybe he's not as much an Asshole as you thought he was...) make you. He did promise you something after that stupid race, after all. Nevertheless, you haven't had much success. Gold is entirely impractical as a metal for battle tools, and why else would you want something?

However, it seems you will be distracted from your thoughts, as a wailing noise breaks over the rumbling of the waterfall. The noise seems distantly familiar to you, as though you've heard it before, which is strange since it's coming from your borders. You suppose, given your new position, that you should pay more attention to the borders anyways, so you head that direction. Making sure to get a good, grumpy glower on your face, you arrive just in time to hear Snowflake scream and hear the Glass Horn's response.

At first you do not understand, having arrived from a direction where you can only see Snowflake's good side, but as you come around to her other side your blood instantly sets to boiling. “WHO THE FUCK DID THIS!?” you bellow out, stamping your hoof upon the ground and inadvertently releasing your new rank magic that shakes the ground. You sway and swagger with the force of the rumblings, but it brings you no peace. Your ears laid back against your head, your screaming whinny fills the air and competes with the sound of rushing water. “I'll kill them Snowflake. I'll literally KILL them.”

Walking straight up to her if she does not move, lowering your head so that your eye is even with her remaining good one, you give her a demand. “Tell me a name. NOW. There is no question in your voice, no hesitation or consideration. You care not if the beast is twenty feet tall and made of dragon fire. You will find them and you will destroy them. You will rip their eyes out one by one, tear their hooves from their limbs and then skin them alive. You will sink your teeth into their very heart, feel its last beat as you shred the muscle into pieces and them feed them to Histe. You will do this and so much more, and you won't even feel bad about it. They will deserve every nightmarish bit of horror that you will deliver unto them.

Why so enraged and erratic? Elsa is about the only friend you've ever made. And, despite the fact that you've never been very good to her, she seems to tolerate your idiocy with all the good graces that she can muster. She is one of the only good things you have found here in Helovia and someone has ruined her. You can't tolerate it. You won't have it. Backing off, so that the healers might do their best to fix destruction that has been wrought upon her, you began to pace back and forth as you await your answer, glancing periodically between Elsa and Seele, your body already turning damp as you work yourself into a sweat. You promised death and you will deliver, just so soon as you are given a name.

@[Elsa]
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara
quote quote quote

Just kill me! The sound of someone screaming grabbed Kiara's attention. Part of her wanted to run and give aid to whoever, the other part, her maternal instinct said to stay with her foals. That side ruled for the moment, but not for long. "Kiara! Reizend! We need your prowess now! The urgency of the call had the panther running fast as he could ahead of his bonded. Long forgotten is the twins who were playing nearby. That she needed to keep them safe. The call over rode everything. The tone in the call, changed everything. Something was wrong, and clearly someone was hurt.

As Keiran arrived first, he slowed his pace to an easy strut as he moved in close. She's a mess. It's one of the masons... Lot of work..... May not be able to fix all. Kiara hoped that would not be hte case. As she arrived however..... It took all her composure to not scream. The mason had clearly been attacked... Seele and another had arrived first. The stallion was screaming something about killing whoever did this. "It's going to be alright. I'm going to do the best I can, but no promises." She looked to Keiran for support before closing her eyes. Please Father Earth, let me heal her. She prayed for the first time ever to the God of her new home a she called upon the magic he had blessed her rank with.

The water and the green wines twisted and twirled around, snaking in and out around Elsa, mending what could be mended, healing completely what could be healed. The roan kept her eyes tightly shut as the magic did it's job, hoping and praying it would be enough.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Elsa was shaking violently by the time Seele had arrived. Her voice was not comforting, which was as expected. Elsa shuddered as the loud voice of her leader boomed for another. Although Elsa's own voice was loud in comparison, her own voice seemed to shatter her head. She shied, stepping backwards in agitation.

A small amount of time had passed before- oh god. Anyone but him. Anyone but fucking him. Elsa heard his voice boom, demanding information. She bared her teeth, actually growling a little low. The last thing she needed them to do right now was to run off and start a war over.... this. She looked back at him, as he stared her down. She reached to nip his nose, not intending to hurt him, but to attempt to calm him down and also to keep his voice down. Her head was broiling. "LATER." She managed the growl back. The only thing she wanted to do now was to be healed, and for everyone to tone the shit down.

Kiara arrived thereafter. She took no time, and began healing. Elsa had to admit though, some creepy voodoo crap was going down. Vines and other things snaked around her, painfully landing on her bruises and wrapping around her face. Elsa was near kicking Kiara, ears pinned against her head. Damn, wasn't healing supposed to like, heal?

After a few moments though, the pain began to dull. Nothing healed, but the pain was minimized. The blood and gore around her eye began to clear up, leaving a wound that would fully heal over time. Elsa sighed, and relaxed, nearly tipping over to her right in the process. She had been so wound up, that now she felt like a snapped cord. She stumbled to her knees but pushed herself back up, wavering before finding her center again.

With a deep inhalation, she turned to Oxy, addressing his questions from before. She was pretty sure though by now he either bolted or was infuriated with her. "Don't- don't go start a war over this." She muttered to him. "He was looking for an appaloosa mare... You I think?" She turned to their healer. "He wanted to know the whereabouts of his children, I looked at him-." She paused, inhaling to catch her breath again. "odd apparently. Then he proceeded to attack." She murmured, looking to Oxy, knowing he wanted a name. "Krieger, Aurora Basin. It's my fault, and don't you dare get hurt because of me..." She shot him a fierce glare before trying to lighten the mood a little. "Unless i'm the one kickin' your ass." She attempted, laughing weakly.

"Talketh."

@[Seele]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba

Seele the Necromancer
and every demon wants his pound of flesh; but i like to keep some things to himself

The Addict appeared, and apparently he did not have the ability to withhold his rage. I was not pleased, but I did agree with his sentiments. He demands and Seele pulls in closer - not at all allowing his emotions to go towards any spectrum of pleased. "Oxy!" she snaps, jaw clenching and ears pinning. He was doing little to ease the situation at hand.

So, when the tiny healer began to work her healing magic Seele turned her attention to Oxy. "It would be in your best interest to calm the fuck down." Her yellow eyes are narrowing, looking toward his frame with a firey form of contempt. Really, that fire was all me - her father - from not being willing to deal with the impatient schwein. But, Elsa finally starts to talk, telling him not to go to war. She asks that he not hurt himself for her and then attempted a weak laugh. "Oxy, if you take one step away from this situation to go anywhere near the Basin you will know what my new magic feels like - and it will not result in a high," she warned before turning back to Elsa.

There was a gentler tone to her voice, one from her mother and definitely not me. "Elsa, this will take some time and some rehabilitation but we will get you better." There was determination in her voice as she spoke. "Do you know why he wanted to know where his children were?" Information was, after all, one of the most important things in this situation. Should they know what was going on they could better respond to their attack on their family.

Schwein - bastard

credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
The nip of the injured mare to your nose does not faze you. She may think herself too small or unimportant to start a war over, but you know more than she does. You know that she is special... important. With the disappearance of your phantom seeker, she is the only thing in this herd that you truly care for. But you have never coddled your friends or treated them to kindness when they deserve otherwise. You bare your teeth back at her before whirling away, a promise to make her hurt more if she does not share the name with you soon. The Glass Horn's warning means little to you as you are certain it would only a small task to brush her aside and go.

The arrival of the healer does nothing to calm your frayed, chaotic nerves. She has no faith in herself, and so you have no faith in her. Irritably, you snap her way, “If you're so unsure of yourself then you shouldn't be the fuckin' healer.” Your words are venomous, meant to bite, meant to spur her on, meant to make her try harder. As a warrior, you do not do the best you can and make no promises. You do the best you can and promise to win, to destroy, to conquer. You promise to succeed in your ventures. And, when the vines and water have cleared, you can only scowl. Whatever tenuous relationship you had been growing with the healer slips out the window. “Where's the real doctor... WHERE'S THE REAL DOCTOR?!” You want to scream, eyes rolling wildly as you try to find Reizend. You do not know her name, but you know her power as she has healed you before. You trust her where you no longer trust Kiara to be useful. And though the injury is likely out of any healer's hands, you are a grieving friend filled with irrational thoughts.

The only thing that stops you screaming is the Glass Horn's voice. You care little for what she thinks is in your best interest, but before you can tell her such you are turning towards Elsa. It is lucky she has distracted you, for you are more than ready to crush Seele and Kiara in this moment. In your head, destruction solves everything. But whatever hatred you have instantly acquired for Kiara grows ten-fold when Elsa says that her pain is (in some way) the healer's fault.

And then you have a name, a location. Oh, Snowflake has been so very helpful... you could kiss her. But you do not revel in the destruction that is to come, because it will in no way make up for the destruction that has been wrought upon the snowy pegasus. “He can't hurt me worse then he already has,” you hiss, the quiet in your voice sounding as dangerous as your earlier screaming. You do not fear for your life, do not fear for your safety. You have been affronted, accosted and you will not stand idly by, though it seems that Seele means to you.

“Fuck you and your magic,” you whirl back towards her. She knows nothing of the magic you have gained, but you will not hesitate to use it on her if she assaults you in her own way. Oh, to see the look on her face as she gasps for oxygen, struggling to breath, able to take in air but not able to let it flow to her muscles and make her strong. Oh, to see the bitch panic. You would love that day. You go on a rant, not unlike the rant that you gave Eris some seasons back. “You stand here talking politics and semantics. Why does he want the children? Does it matter? Will it matter why when the Basin think us weak because they can attack one of our own and get away with it? Will it matter why when their hoards come crashing down here to chase us from our home and know that we will not respond?” You continue pacing, your body a foamy mess from the heat and your rage. “An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind doesn't mean a damn thing when you're the first one blind. They've insulted us and you want to talk feelings and reasons like we're the damned Edge. Grow a backbone, bitch queen. The gods may have given you this land, but mortals will take it from you if you don't act like you deserve it.”

And though your words are cruel and rude, you are not part of her council for no reason. If she can dig through your anger, wade through your frustration, she may yet find good advice. Just like you did not coddle Elsa, you will not coddle the Necromancer. You can only hope she is not too high and mighty, not too full of herself, to realize that. Although you wouldn't put it past her, her ego is outlandish at times. A massive downfall of her personality, if anyone should care to hear your opinion on the mater.

@[Elsa] @[Kiara]
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara
quote quote quote

The young roan tries to ignore everything, focusing all her energy on healing the mauled mare. Keiran moved to stand next to his bonded, wanting to lend his strength to her. Do the best you can... Father Earth is only one who can heal perfect. The words of the stallion cut deep to the little roan, and Keiran growled in protest but does not make a move to harm the ass.

Only when Elsa reveals that her attacker is none other than.... No.... Anyone but him. Any fucking stallion but him..... The brown ass looses it again, ranting and raving about it being her fault. That's when Kiara snaps. Her sanity just breaks. The change startles her bonded, he struggled to hold her together through their bond but it is useless. He feels her anger boiling over. "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT CHILDREN HE'S FUCKING TALKING ABOUT?! WELL FINE I'LL TELL YOU! MY TWINS! MY TWINS THAT HE RAPED ME TO GET! THE SAME TWINS HE CAME WALTZING INTO THE FALLS TO SEE THE DAY THEY WERE BORN WHILE ALL YOU COULD COMPLAIN ABOUT WAS THE YELLING! THAT'S THE CHILDREN THAT ASSHOLE WANTS TO SEE! SO YOU SEE THERE'S ALREADY BEEN TWO ATTACKS ON THE FALLS FROM THE BASIN BOTH BY THE SAME STALLION!" Her normally green eyes had rolled back so far that the whites were all that could be seen.

She sways for a moment, and Keiran looks at her with worry filled eyes. "As for the Basin. Fuck them.... They have hurt me my whole life in Helovia...." With that, she just drops. Her energy and stress to high to handle consciously. The memories flashed through the roans mind, from the fight for the Edge where she earned the scars across her rump, to being stolen away to the Basin and held prisoner while she watched others be tortured, to her encounter with the white beast himself and the rape.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

OOC: This is crap, but I wanted to keep the thread going. Kiara is okay, just fainted basicly

x - x

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.