the Rift

Holy Water Cannot Help You Now [Destry Spar]

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
The brindled soldier wasn't sure what exactly The Thing was hoping to accomplish by slinging crude and vulgar words back in her direction, much like how monkeys threw their own feces. This... Word-vomit that leaked out of The Thing's mouth stank like rotten sewage, but where the winged one's intent may have been to rile Rhiannon up into the point of anger to attack blindly, like an untrained whelp, the opposite happened.

Dark-tinted lips slowly stretched upwards and a positively devious twinkle etched themselves into gold and silver irises. The soldier's brindled sides began to quiver and tremble with unbidden laughter, crazed chortles bubbling up from the depths of her amble bosom to be released in large, body-wracking guffaws.

"You...!" Tears pricked at the corners of Rhiannon's dual-colored eyes, causing them to narrow as she sucked in massive, heaving breaths of air to try and catch her winded lungs, "You're so adorable." In a completely disgusting way, of course. "I like your mouth... I'll tell you what, Strumpet. I'm excited to hear your voice when I'm ripping your disgusting wings from your shoulders." Which really, Rhiannon wanted nothing more than to do just that, but she settled herself, sucking in deep breaths in an attempt to calm herself for battle. "Maybe if you beg, like a good little whore, I'll only take off one."

This wasn't a play-fight between the other youngsters of the Basin, nor one of the many wrestle matches she had participated in with Talbot. This wasn't a training regiment brought on by her superior officers of the ranks of soldiers in which she served... This was a fight to willingly inflict pain, to draw blood, and Rhiannon yearned to do just that. Her jowls began to salivate at the possibility of tasting The Thing's blood, to drink the crimson life-force from open wounds that the soldier's proud horns would draw.

It was a fight to dominate, to control, and oh, Rhiannon's loins tickled at the simple thought of it. Primal, bestial... That was she, the Brindled Devil, and no amount of holy water could exorcise her.

The wind picked up then, playing with the furled, crimped strands of the brindled mare's mane and tail, caressing the curvature of her hot body that burned with desire and passion, with lust and greed. The sun still shone bright and hot above them at its zenith in the sky, and the area around was clear of any debris or stone that may trip them. It was the prime location for a battle... But it was a shame that the beauty of the Thistle Meadow would soon be drenched in the blood of The Thing, giving the soil the chance to drink the blood of her foes.

Ah, well. Rhiannon always did like to share.

"Come on, then, Strumpet," Rhiannon beckoned with a jovial grin, a mad gleam sparking dangerously in her eyes. The warm-gold and icy-silver contrasted sharply as she shifted, raising her head high and bracing her fore-limbs in preparation of an attack, and her sights were locked deliciously upon the crimson and ebonite figure. "Unless you're too much of a milk-drinker."

[ooc: Wordcount: 524 | Attack: 0/3 | Magic and Companions ARE allowed!
Three attack posts plus closing defense. @[Destry] can make the first attack.
Setting: Thistle Meadow, mid-day, the sun is high and hot in the sky and there's a slight breeze. The field is large and void of obstructions.
This spar is a continuation from THIS THREAD.

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

destry</style>
the moment of truth and the moment to lie
the moment to live and the moment to die
the moment to fight for what’s right</style>

She called me a milk drinker, she called me a milk drinker! A strumpet, a whore, a milk drinker. I curl my lip, looking at her with narrowed brows, nostrils flared. How dare she call me those names! She has no right to do that! I simply stated a fact, but she takes it to a whole new level. She wrongfully insults me, calls me things that I am not. I frown, and then smirk. "Are you just jealous?" I spit, ears flat. "Jealous that you can't feel freedom the way I can. You're stuck here to be the moody bitch you are."

Deep in the bottom of my throat I begin to summon a growl, silencing myself for I will need this breath, mouth gaping as I throw myself forward. I keep my wings tucked in, jaws gaping as I reach her left side, teeth hungry for the flesh of her left shoulder, if she remains standing where she is. If she doesn't, maybe I'll bite her face. Pop out those pretty eyes of hers, show her true pain. I want her to feel embarrassed, to feel pain, to see what it's like to suffer.

I keep my wings close for fear she may bite at them as I run away, muscles rippling under my dark coat, tense and prepared to spring. I buck out, crimson hooves raised from the ground as I aim at her right side, assuming she's still there, hoping to hit her square in the jaw. I want to knock out her teeth, scatter her blood across the floor. I want to ruin that face of hers so she becomes a true monster—

inside and out.

I can't tell if there are tears in my eyes because of the rage or because of the fact that I see Delinne's faint body, her maw gaping as she cackles. I shake my head, vision blurred. I cannot go crazy— I am not crazy. I snort, facing the bitch. "Come at me!" I howl, my voice ringing out through the Thistle Meadow. The sun beats down onto my back, I pull my wings closer. I was going to struggle away from all of her attempts to bite off my wings. There was no way I was going to allow it. She would not be taking home a piece of me as a prize to show.

That is— wherever this monster lives.

I run back at her, hooves pounding against the earth, that split moment where my muscles tighten, my muscular quarters tight as I launch at her, teeth snapping and hooves flailing. I was going to rip her to pieces, break in her legs. The legs! As I'm leaping towards her I spread my wings, gliding and bringing my legs down towards where her right foreleg should be, if she hasn't moved. I tuck in my wings for the last few feet, tucking in my neck and keeping my wings tight. Break her knees, yes, break her knees.
"Talking"

ooc Attack post 1/3 | wordcount 510 | tags@[Rhiannon]

image by aling_ @ flickr.com
lyrics belongs to This Is War by 30 Seconds To Mars
(modified)</style>

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
21 days have passed. Rhiannon defaults to Destry. Destry earns .5 VP