the Rift

[OPEN] cracking [sensory wall]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
Elsa meandered back to the place of the sensory deprivation room. For some reason, it seemed everything was so rushed lately, and there was never any time to do anything else!

So Elsa began her work on the first wall of the deprivation room. Seele had helped, or rather seen her clear out the space, but now it was time to work on getting one of the walls up.

One of the things about the wall was that it had to be solid, and had to be completely sealed. That way, anything could be done to the inside, and would not change the effect due to pressure or gaseous states leaving the room.

As she approached the opening in the wall, Elsa looked to the pile of debris nearby. With her magic rock wielding abilities, she brought some of the excess rock over. She began to form plates, layering one plate atop the other, creating a tight, smooth seal for the wall. She did this repeatedly, until finally everything seemed to be shut up tightly.

With another heave she split the layered the rock, into shapes that she could compact easily against the opening. One by one, the wall slowly formed, taking shape and becoming, well, a wall.

Elsa stepped back, pleased with her work. Sure, it had been rough and maybe a little rush, but she felt for cracks with her ice and didn’t run into any serious flaws. With a smug, satisfied smile, she stepped back to wonder at her work.

She was getting damn good at this!

[ooc;// quickie because i forgot i needed to get a wall up. o.o but anyones welcome!]

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.