the Rift

Let me heal your wounded

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95

if you shoot for the moon and miss, you'll still land in the stars

The sun was probably at it's highest point, but the mare couldn't see it through the thick covering of clouds. The air was thick, and she felt like she was breathing water instead of air, it was painfully humid really. The purple mare wasn't used to such damp air, she had come more from a dry climate, and so far she wasn't enjoying this weather. A stiff breeze blew her long wavy locks from her badger marked face. The mare knew she was pretty, but had never been chased like the more battle ready mares of her old herd. A healer, as herself, had not be accepted no matter that she had saved several of her herd members from certain death after the many battles and spars. Shaking her pretty purple and pink head she carried on. The two pendants woven in her high red deer antlers shook with a pleasant tinkling sound. She noticed for the first time that the trees were growing thicker, and she was happy for that. The storm brewing over head was likely to explode at any moment.

Where was she at now anyway? The draft mare had been traveling for several days now, stopping now and then to gather herbs and rest. She wanted to be well stocked when she did find a home, or if she came upon a wounded or sick animal. It didn't matter what kind of animal the mare found, if it was wounded and would allow her, she would try her hardest to heal it. After a while longer the mare came to a nice clearing, that was still sheltered by high tree branches. Rain was falling softly now pattering in a soothing rhythmic way against the leaves above.

"Vocals" Wonderings
Words: 290 @[Africa]
OOC: She is going to join the throat but anyone is welcome! <3

[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk
Though I am anxious to get back to Africa after my meeting with Midas, I can't help but think that maybe I should bring a little more than my measly self to my new home. Old home become new again? I don't know what to think of it except as Africa's home. Perhaps I can entice the leaders to think well of me by bringing a new recruit. The Threshold isn't far from the Falls anyway, and is actually rather on the way. I pass over, to and fro, searching for anyone that seems helplessly alone. It doesn't take too long before I do, in fact, spot a lonely soul. Flying low over the canopy, I can see a strange looking draft mare, wandering and hiding from the growing dark clouds. She's thick bodied, but.. good lord is she PURPLE? This.. this I have to see up close. I find an opening in the canopy and drop below, kicking up soil as I land. I pull my wings in close to my sides and trot up alongside the mare, a few yards to her right.

Hello, ladyfriend. Can I offer assistance? There are two parts of me warring inside as I get a better look at the mare. Her horns are reddish and like a deer's. Her body is a deep purple, and she has some type of prey animal's markings on her in a bright pink. And yellow mane and tail.

I'm not sure I can even take in anymore, this woman is just all sorts of colors. And the two parts of me warring? Yeah. To laugh, or to be kind. The old Silk would not have been kind in the least, and would have teased until the cows came home. The Silk that has been transformed by Africa would be kind and welcoming, and view her as an exotic newcomer. I have no idea what to do with my swirling thoughts. It's going to come out garbled with a lot of mixed messages. But maybe, just maybe, I can get it right, and get her to follow me to the Throat.

My only problem? She doesn't have wings, and it will take us that much longer to get to my love.

Walk. Talk.
Tag: @[Parelia]
SILK COMES TO THE RESCUE <3
hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Sara95

The mare stood quietly shrouded within the massive trees rain pattering softly against her pink and purple hid. A soft smile pulled at her velvety lips, it was as if the water trickling between the branches was washing away all of her old pain and suffering. She was being washed clean of the old ways birthing her anew in this land. Lifting her horned head high she basked in the rain marveling at how free and peaceful she felt. This land was to be her home, even though she was not sure how she knew this information. 'Call it a feeling I guess.' She thought quietly to herself. The sound of massive wings drew her attention skyward. Shock flooded her as the black and red stallion flew from the trees. The unicorn had never seen such a sight before. Massive wings sprouted from his sides, great leathery bat like wings with tiny holes and a claw perched on the end of each one. She had heard tales of horses without horns and feathery wings, but this was just insane. Her slim nostrils quivered and her stout body tensed slightly as fear pricked through her body. He was much larger than herself, but that didn't really matter, it was still his wings that had caught her off guard.

The stiff breeze ruffles her golden locks, along with her long gold feathers covering her large black hooves. Purple ears prick as he speaks his kind words relax her slightly. Her smile returns slowly as she dips her antlered head the necklace woven in them clinking once again. Her warm slightly deep voice slides silkily from her mouth, "Hello sir, I am Alija and I'm looking for a new home. What is the name of this land?" Smiling softly the mare watches the stud with steel blue eyes. Despite her horns and size the mare would cause no harm to anyone, even if it was her own life on the line. "I am a healer and looking for somewhere my talents will be used." She smiled softly and took a step forward shifting the bags on her front shoulders.

"Vocals" 'Wonderings'
Words: 356
OOC: Maybe these two will get along better than him and Parelia lol @[Satanic Silk]

Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk
There is still more for my eyes to take in, but I can barely manage to store the information. She seems a little nervous when she first sees me, and I wonder if she's trying to take in as much as I am. I know my markings and wings are strange but besides that, I mean.. really. I'm not that crazy looking am I? She wears some sort of strange bags around her chest, and an amulet? or something in her antlers. Indeed, too much to take in. This will be one of those things that I have to come back to again and again to piece together the whole picture. She's kind though, in her attitude, and I'm glad that I didn't come off too rough - that would have been a poor way to play the situation, in hindsight. I clear my throat, trying to master my roguish impulses. She's up front and straightforward with me about her name, her desires. It's refreshing to speak to someone so seemingly innocent. I say seemingly just because you never know when someone is hiding something. I answer her questioning with ease.

"Alija," I bow my crown politely. "I am.... Silk. You are in the threshold of Helovia." I shorten my given name, not wanting the 'Satanic' part to frighten her, though it isn't a surprising name given my appearance. Though I know nothing about what the Throat needs, I already know exactly where I plan to take her. Ulterior motives, sure, but doesn't everyone have them? She wants to be a healer, and I'm sure they can find some healing for her to do there. I am on my way to the Dragon's Throat, I am sure they can offer you a good home there, and find healing for you to do. Will you join me? I give her a soft, polite smile, and hope that she will take me up on it. I wouldn't want to try any unsavory methods of convincing her to go with me. Would I do that? Yes.. yes I probably would. As much as Africa and Midas have done to help mold me into a better, more mature stallion, there's still an asshole lurking inside.

Walk. Talk.
@[Alija]
hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Sara95

His eyes seem to follow the mare's every movement, it is as if she could not escape his gaze. His strange appearance still frightened the girl even though he seemed to mean her no harm. His wings were frightening it was as if she had been struck dumb with the instinct to run form his odd appearance. Then a thought whispered into her ear look at his plain coat and look at your amazing colors. 'He must be just as worried about me as I am of him.' At this the pretty draft relaxed completely, clearly she had much to learn in this strange land. It was not the mare's way of life to beat around the bush or even pluck leaves from it. She had been raised around warriors and killers, they had always been blunt and she would be too. Being blunt could be a very good or very bad thing, she knew that, but it was the one thing her father had managed to teach her.

She smiles softly and watches the stud dip his own flaxen head as he repeats her name. A small breeze makes the two symbols, dove and the caduceus, sway and shimmer in the watery light. The rain continues to wash away the sins and pain of her past as Silk continues. The black stallion seems to be just as blunt as herself, but something seems off like a someone singing flat in a chorus of sharps. Purple ears slip back slightly for a second before flipping back towards him. Bright steely blue eyes carefully watch the off male as she considers his offer. A smile spread placidly across her feminine features as her voice spoke again, "It's a pleasure to meet you Silk and I would be grateful to come with you to the Dragon's Throat Silk." His smile is kind warm, but that soft off pitch tune tickles her ears softly. Moving forward ready to follow Silk her bags squeak softly the leather rubbing against itself and her pendants jangling softly.
"Vocals" 'Wonderings'
Words: 333
OOC: @[Satanic Silk] I think that wraps it up lol