the Rift

[PRIVATE] NO HAVEN in this heaven

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Arvakl
Out of the threshold of the new land I'm in, this Helovia, I'm finding that there are actually many places I can travel. But the one I'm in now is not far from where I entered. A large field, north of a valley hidden in cloud and deep below the cliffs that surround it. The field I'm in is beautiful in the Tallsun solar rays. And I want to tear it up. I cackle to myself and dig my hooves into the soil, kicking it up and destroying the turf. I take off at a gallop in the field and let all the bits of sod fly in my wake. I can't keep myself from wanting to pound whatever I can into my submission. Skidding to a halt, I drop to my knees and roll around in the upturned earth. When I stand again, I shake myself off. Though it feels good to get dirty (oh, how I love getting dirty), I don't enjoy being disheveled in an unflattering way. I reach over my shoulder to preen at the bottom of my neck, sorting everything out so I look my most glamorous best.

My green eyes glitter in the sun, as I look around and try to find something disrupt. Actually, there's not much to disrupt. I frown - it's just too peaceful here, and not enough for me to mess with. Except, however, for the foolish rabbit that has just crossed in front of me. It comes up to me, rubbing against me, seeing me as a fellow creature of the world. I smirk, then stamp on its skull with my free hoof. It doesn't have a chance to squeak in fear or protest; the only sound that comes is cracking as its skull shatters. I bend down and tear at the flesh of the animal, its blood fresh and hot, spilling over its soft white fur and staining it bright. Its blood is delicious in my mouth, the meat sliding between my sharper-than-average teeth. My snout is stained red as well, and I love it. Every fucking second of it.

Walk. Talk.
@[Rasta], @[Elsa]
I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Elsa has met some crazy people in her life, but none that have yet to scare the living horsiness out of her. So, she knew that maybe one day she'd meet a person like that. And, from the look, and sound of what this crazy mare in the distance looked to be doing, she might be that.

Elsa took a steady walk, wading through the grasses until she stood a few feet from where the mare was stationed. She was beautiful no doubt, a body color she had never seen, and a nice rack.... and some nice feathers. They looked soft, but, that was not what Elsa was seeing. Honestly, she just saw the poor mouse... or whatever it was that was seeming to be consumed by the mare. Her muzzle and the ground seemed to be splattered with the poor creatures insides. Elsa raised an eyebrow and cleared her throat a little to get the mares attention. She wasn't quite sure how to start a conversation.

"Uhm.. Eat creatures often?" It sounded like the start to a really bad pickup line. "I'm not a healer or anything but I'm uh... pretty sure that eating that is probably not good for your insides. How you done that before?" Way to go Elsa, trying to start a conversation with a mare who could more than likely be a cannibal. Well, they say keep your friends close, but your enemies closer, right? She almost seemed to pretty to be eating it, and Elsa wondered what in the heck kind of past she had, that it has driven her to eating a small rodent.

@[Arvakl]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
RASTA

hey sister, do you still believe in love, i wonder?

Normal. Was there a nagging feeling of normalcy anymore? Could narcissism be placated enough in order to allow the nerve ends to reach their full potentials? No. It was a nervous breakdown that resulted in the lost niceties and offer a natural route to the phase of redemption. But no one was normal.

Blood. Fluids of life bleeding out and clinging to the pelt of those which dared to eat and those who were being eaten. What had she stumbled into? This wasn't normal, and the vibrations seem to roll around in order to create the image of that rabbit being ripped apart by nothing other than a horse. But, horses weren't able to eat meat, were they? Their intestines were not meant to digest it. What was even happening? But blood did hold a horrid stench. A sickening stench, one that made her wish that she had the capabilities of vomiting. After all, she had found her mother covered in blood, dead. Blood was the one thing she couldn't handle.

Gentle. The mare gently pulled up beside Elsa's bad eye, offering a gracious nicker and a soft bump against her shoulder, to let her know she was no completely defenseless on this side. Slowly, but surely, she would help this mare get used to not being able to see from this side - and slowly but surely she would get stronger. "Perhaps you should stop," Rasta purrs, soprano voice gliding across the air in sweet, soft lyrics. Gentle, yea. This other mare was definitely not gentle.

Today was going to be… interesting.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Lauren
it's okay to be crazy

Of course it wouldn't take long for them to find me. The normal ones. The ones that don't enjoy fucking with people and eating adorable little creatures. Am I REALLY all that surprised? I suppose not. I look up with disinterest, blood painting my pale lips, and find a mare even paler than myself approaches me. She's snowy white almost blinding, with blue here and there and over her wings. Hmph. And here is she already judging me, with the first words that leave that prissy mouth. I sneer, and now it is apparent that my once pearly ivories are now stained red as well. This rodent, good for my enzymes? Well, I'll admit (and only to myself) that I don't always eat the meat. My body has yet to digest it well, and so often I just slurp down the fluids. Sometimes I'm a little more (less?) wasteful, and I chew on the meat, then leave it uneaten. Why can't we all be omnivores anyway? What's so great about grass? Before I manage a reply to this annoyance, another appears by her side. I look at the duo and notice that this pale one, as she turns her head, is missing an eye. And the other that has pulled up along side of her has chalky eyes, as if blind. Well, now that is just pathetic. The blind leading the blind, eh? I'm not sure if I want to laugh or feel sorry for them. Maybe they need a young upstart like me to lead them to the light. Hahaha... To the light.. Ha. The pale mare questions my actions as well, and the sympathy I was beginning to feel warm my cold bones ebbs just as quickly as it came on. The smile that had teased a dance upon my lips fades and my eyes grow hard, tired of their lack of understanding. A sigh, weary of those who are simply uninformed and ignorant. Should I take pity that they simply have not been exposed? No, this is their fault, not mine. My voice comes out lofty, clearly patronizing, and not at all impressed with their gentle ways. "I shall stop whenever I see fit. I'd consider inviting you poor blind fools to join me, but clearly this is not your cup of tea." The sneer returns to my face, adding a strange edge to the hardness that steels my gaze. I won't harm these ladies, but I should hope they'd know better than to get in my way. It's up to them if we can all get along, and so far we're not going down the right track.

Walk "Talk"

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

ELSA

She felt at ease looking at the dead carcass, and suddenly Elsa feels a pressure. She jumps a little, and turns, only to find Rasta's familiar face there. Elsa offers a smile, and turns back to the mare, agreeing with Rasta's quick advice. Although it seems the mare is unfazed by the incredibly weird tastes she seems to have acquired. Elsa tilts her head to listen as she speaks only to narrow her eyes a moment later.

She dare mock them! She has no idea of the great feats that the two have individually accomplished! Not to mention, pissing off Falls members was generally not recommended. Elsa snorted, and then took a few steps forward attempting to keep her cool. "The blind often see better than the sighted. It's not me who will suffer for your actions." She replies stonily. "Cup of tea or not, what you are doing is certainly not written in the standards of today's society." She finished, taking a step back to where she had been before. Being next to Rasta was much more comfortable than facing this odd creature face to face.

Elsa tilted her head, eyes still narrowed. In the event of an attack, Rasta was not going to be the one taking the brunt. However, Elsa sure as hell was not going to sit back and let this freaking pink mare shoot sideways insults. Blind or not, there was no need to bring it up in conversation. Maybe she was just "touchy" but Elsa would not stand down. She was easily angered, so it might be good, pink beast, to not poke fun at the devil in disguise.
[If I could get tagged that be great :D]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
RASTA

hey sister, do you still believe in love, i wonder?

She makes a blind comment. Anger rushes through her veins as she lets out a short hiss of air. There is a torrent of emotions that shudders through her she listens to the words that fall from Elsa. A smirk then sliding onto her maw at the comment which was made. Elsa stepping back into a comfortable zone with the blind mare who was before her. "It would serve one best to not judge a book by its cover. If you wish to continue to eat that and ruin your body then go for it, I will not stop you. But blind comments are not necessary. I may be blind but I am far from a fool." There is a slight break in her tone as she stands a little taller. "Monstrosities are found everywhere, after all," she says - feeling the wings and horns upon this mare and knowing that the word choice might just strike a chord like the blind comment had with the two mares.

Really, the mare wasn't too frightened. If a fight broke out she was not alone - her companion had wings and it would be two against one. Still, she'd prefer not to test her hearing skills today, for if this fight took to the skies she was far from able to defend herself and she didn't wish to experience that.

Yet, she didn't ask Elsa to join her in leaving, and she didn't leave. Give it some more time, maybe she would calm down. It would all work out, wouldn't it?

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Lauren
it's okay to be crazy

I snort with plain, blatant laughter at the suggestions of the snowy white and pale blue mare. Her one-eyed wisdom that she claims mean nothing to me. What do I care about today's society? I am strangely colored with bright pink wings and the antlers of a deer - nothing about that is normal or within the standards of society. Do I appear to care? Do I appear to care about the blood staining my lips, dripping to the ground? I think that I may respond, but instead I settle with giving her a simple and sarcastic look that speaks to everything that swirls in my mind. What shocks me is the response of the (presumably) fully blind mare, who hisses at me with anger. Ah - so she doesn't like the blind joke? That wasn't even a very bad one. She's more diplomatic than the other one, which I actually appreciate. I swallow the blood that has filled my mouth and step away from the fresh kill, finding myself no longer interested in it. Instead, I move toward the pair of them and turn on my more.. friendly side. It's tough - mares are hell to deal with. I'm one myself, so I know. But, maybe for once I can put my prejudice aside. I cock my head to the side and eye the two of them with my snazzy green eyes (though only one of them could see and appreciate that).

I lower my head slightly, letting my aggression fade. Of course, it's easy to return to, but for now.. a play date. "True as can be." Am I a monstrosity? I ponder in silence. Nonsense. I'm GORGEOUS. "What may I call you lovely ladies? Are you from nearby?" I know little to nothing of Helovians, and it would be nice to collect bits and pieces of information to log away in my mind for future use. Even if I'm not friends with all of them, it would be nice to be informed. I don't want to be caught being the dumb, idiotic one.

WC: 343
Tag: @[Elsa]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

ELSA

Elsa is no doubt a little ashamed of herself for lashing out, as Rasta seems to keep her cool. But, not a sign of frustration crosses her face. Instead, she stays cool calm and collected next to her sidekick (or so otherwise known as Rasta) as she speaks to the mare. Thankfully, at least one of them was gifted with the wise knowledge of not losing their whizz nits every ten seconds like Elsa seemed to be doing lately.

Pinkie finally responds, but not before so grossly swallowing a disgusting mouth full of blood. Elsa lifts a lip in disgust, but listens quietly while she speaks. Of course, she is quick, only sassily agreeing before asking for names. Well, at least she has the decency to be a little cordial right? "My name is Elsa. Mason of the Falls." Hey, a title makes her at least a little cool right? At least she isn't some invalid, dubbed with an invalids job of eating. No, she built freaking cells, she might as well the the architect of Helovia. "Since I have so kindly given you my name, I might as well learn the names of the one who asked, no?" She lifts and eyebrow and signals for the mare to give her own name. It would only be the most infuriatingly noobish move in Elsa's mind if she wanted to be all cloak-and-dagger secrecy with her name.

Of course, there is still Rasta, who will no doubt probably have to take her back to the Falls and give her a talking to for her manners. It wasn't the best move to be a "high ranking official" and come off as lowlife. Especially when they know the line of work. Elsa stands firm by her opinion though, and keeps her head held high. The last thing she will do is "blindly" listen to a pinkie, creature eating, hybrid.

[ooc: I like Arv. Ignore Elsa, she doesn't know good things when its coming. xD]