the Rift

[OPEN] Awaken The Fire

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

Well crap. Once again, gold flashed up on the rocky, snow covered cliffs of the Steppe. Summer was being rejoiced in the lowlands, but there were no warmth lovers up here. Summer was not strong enough to come up these slopes, but the golden boy was. Or so he told his aching, burning legs, tender hooves, and dying lungs. It wasn’t helping much. Still, it was a tinge faster than a month before. The gold was cursing himself. The two years he had roamed this wide world the morning had seen his fast rolling gallop charge over glades and through the hills. Now he only stopped and ‘talked’. There was little alone time in this land, and hardly a place without a soul finding you. Those dear Helovian souls. He found them as sweet and tantalizing as chocolate. Yet, chocolate is not good for a body looking for fitness. So, finding the Steppe to be the most abandoned place in this land the golden charged up the mountains.

While some turn off their brains during such, well strain is putting it too delicately…more like hell, the golden found it a time to gather what he knew. Soon his lady’s social calendar should calm. If she found his tarrying an ill thought he’d put it to rest soon enough. The gold had been busy in the lands below him. Whatever ill feelings resided between him and the glass horned girl were patched. That glass feather he carried from her tail, he had hid well in a cave he was claiming in the Basin’s stronghold. It was too girly to braid in that brute’s hair. Then there was the fire bird. There was little doubt in Thranduil’s mind that Gaucho had indeed been the Throat’s leader at one point. Gaucho’s doubt though was the interesting part. Oh and how could he forget that damsel, playing her heart out for him. He knew much about his lady thanks to her. There was also the curious incident with the white and red behemoth. Yes, the gold had been busy.

Shit. Cry left his lips as cloven hoof, usually able to clasp the rocks slipped and clacked against a rock. Thranduil can to a jerky halt, leg spasming at the struggle. Snorting the gold boy pulled himself back together. Hark leaned back, he was still a youth, this was ridiculous. Yet the creature had indeed found now that he had stopped, his muscles were remembering to send the message. Mind became overwhelmed with their complaints of how out of shape they were. Shaking his head and seeking a place off of the path to sooth their complaints the golden moved onto a small side trail. Limp slipped away after the creature walked a moment, but the dull ache was still felt. A cold blast sent shivers down the dorsal stripped back as he rounded a corner. There a small opening in the cliffs revealed itself. It was not very protected from the wild, whirling above Helovia, but it was covered in snow. The sweaty beast walked eagerly. The brute himself did not enjoy the snow, but the thought of the numbing cold carried his forth. Finding a place away from the cliff thick was snow the golden smiled. Checking one last moment to ensure he was alone the gold sentry went at ease and lowered his steaming body into the white powder.

Coat trembled with the shock. Regret washed over, but then, it seeped from his limbs to those loud and cantankerous muscles. Numbness of the gold silenced them and at last relief was found. Lion like tail flicked with pleasure beside him and the leafen starred head dipped in rest. Soon he would be ready to step up for spars. There would then be no more cries of ache from his sinew, and at least he would not bring pain to himself. After two years from the battle field he was sure whoever he faced would bring him enough. Hark gave one last check to see if any were around, but the wind was tussling up more, and he could see no one about. Content and at ease, confident he was alone from the world of ice and snow in the summer the golden let his eyes close gently. Harks were still on duty but easy rest was well warranted. It would not last for long.

OOC ::
"speech"
@[Arvakl]

You'll find him there in the snow,
If you wake him expect a row.
credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Arvakl
Hmm... those fields were rather... boring, despite my interaction with those two mares. A strange pair they were, but not really worth my time, at least for now. Both disabled in one way or another, pathetic really. No, I'm looking for more than that, apparently in this snowy mess of .. nothing. Stupid, perhaps, but at least I can say that I'm doing something. Doing nothing is fucking retarded. But as I fly over these steppes, my pink feathers fluttering in the breeze, I find that I am not all alone, and this snowy wasteland is less desolate than I thought. As I crest over the mountain top and fly over the nothingness, I spy what appears to be a golden form below. Hmm.. I like gold. It's shiny, pretty hardy. That's what my earring is made of, and I enjoy it nicely.

I circle overhead, watching the form retreat to a small place away from the cold breeze. It lies down in the snow. Hmm, can I surprise it? It looks like a unicorn. I lower myself slowly, a little less slowly. Until I land in the overlook just above the clearing. It's a gold unicorn alright, his eyes closed as he rests in the snow. I smirk. This should be fun - why would he be stupid enough to let his guard down? That's alright, he'll be SO excited to see what he wakes up to. I jump down, and land just a few feet away from his still body. My wings keep it delicate, making sure the snow does not splatter too far out. I walk toward him and reach my nose down to sniff his outstretched legs, careful to back up quickly if I need to. (I won't stand for flailing limbs.)

Boo! I giggle, enjoying this moment way too much.

Walk. Talk.

OOC: I'm using artistic liberty to pretend that Arvakl already met Rasta and Elsa. It's the co-current thread, and it makes sense she might come here after the Heavenly Field.
Do you want me to tag you Hawk? :)
I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Some creatures think they’re so damn clever. True the golden had taken advantage that he was alone and let his body sleep. It was a false peace. Though his body lay still, but for the rise and fall of sides, those gold harks twitched not completely succumbing to the laziness of sleep. The golden son was resting his mind. No thoughts of importance raced through its vast chasms, and it analyzed no scurrying creatures. That did not mean it was turned off. Thranduil had been a loner for two years, no sleep was very deep. Though this was more secure than most. Till he heard the clever little miss.

Right hark stood scanning the clear skies with ease, but certain awareness. Flough At attention, the left twitches slightly to aid it. Flough Wings. Big wings. They agreed and nodded the easing twin horned awake. As if the final blasts of the alarm clock the ground vibrated and hooves clicked on rock above him. Harks took cover under wavering vanilla locks but the trained golden kept his face smooth and at ease. Nares breathed in deep, confirming another was about. A female no less. The scent was also unrecognized, by name or herd. The golden was not exactly hidden, so whoever it was had a clear intention of waking him. Goody.

They were not exactly careful about it. The silly girl obviously had wings which had first wakened him, but still she jumps down from the cliff. Landing on snow did damp the earths tremble, but the crunch was ringing loud to him. Perhaps so giddy in her trick she was about to pull she could not hear how elephantal she sounded. She may not have caused an avalanche, but she was still in snow. To the golden he mused, even if he had been asleep she would have already wakened him. Now her breath, heavy from her flight, but pensive with her plans shifts the air. Closer and closer. Oh how fun it would be to jump up before her and scare the silly girl. Whether to checking to see if he was dead, or looking to startle him it did not matter. She was here in his peace, that was crime enough. Yet, in testing his limbs with a twitch to feel their readiness, he found the unresponsive. Shit. Well that whole ‘shut the complaining muscles up’ now backfired. Great.

Still, that mind was not numb, and another plan was in place before the last left completely. The gold lay ever so still, even as her warm breath heated against his limbs, though tassled tail could not stop the slightest twitch of irritation. Then a silent moment. Here she goes. Boo. Nothing on the golden moves, even as her giggle echos in the thin air about them. Tension reverberated within, but the gold son was steeled. Oh how the body wanted to jump but he held it down. How it also wanted to ram the twin horns up and out at the stupid girl, but he held. After a moment, he lets a small smirk creep on his lips. “My, we are a clever little miss.” And earth eyes open at last to see what stupid prat thought it would be funny to wake a blazing fire.

She was a colorful little thing. Buckskin coat splashed with white, topped with a crown of a deer and wings of….pink? Well it was going well till the last part. Pink was never a color he…preferred. The gold knew he didn’t like Pegasi for some reason. Honestly, could he meet one of their kind that was not the bunch (bunch equaling around three) annoyances he had found so far. Though the first, long ago, was more hell than annoyance, no time for such thoughts though. Though they had been coming up more and more lately….

Still the woman had a price to pay. With a snort the Spanish head rose. Oh but how unpleasant it was. Numbness was a blessing, but it had left stiffness. It uncurled with the ease of creaky old door, the ‘I’m done with this shit’ look ringing loud and clear to the girl. She a girl for she was not very old at all, and seen to forget he was not her baby toy. Harks look forward to her then one back. Wishing not to rise his, well, temporary slow body before her the gold made no more efforts. Taking this child in further he found no more than a childish brat wanting a game. Usually he’d enjoy spinning her in circles, but that is when he seeks others out, so for now, he only wished her to be blown away by the winds of the cliff. That would be a naughty wish though. Looking at her with the same face he’d give an annoying child the gold spoke up, “You have as much stealth as two elephants going for it in the night.” Smirk was smothered by a shake of his head, trying to bring back some feeling in his cold body. Limbs were brought closer to his still slightly warm barrel, and there found some feeling again returning. Still not enough to bring the gold up easily so he settled for his current state. The twin horns would find more use at this angle anyway.

OOC ::
"speech"
@[Arvakl]

I thought that there were a set of two,
That were meant to teach a child,
The things you should not do,
They obviously failed with you.
credits

Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Lauren
Arvakl
I retract my snout as soon as he speaks, and snort at his moving body. Of course I should have realized he was not asleep. What dumbass sleeps on his side in the snow? I'm the dumbass, here, but don't you think for a moment you punkass kid that I'm going to admit it. I glare at him, already displeased. Clearly the sweet, sexy, "please fuck me" approach won't work with him. Hm. Well then let's just see where this goes shall we? He compliments me on my cleverness, but it's a baldfaced lie. I may be young but I'm not a gullible moron you piece of shit. He tries to rise before me, but lying in the snow is just not good for you.

Instead, he points his well-shaped horns at me and insults me straight up. To be fair, I don't usually hunt horses, but then.. I wasn't trying to kill this one either. I cackle and tilt my head, eyeing him with emerald eyes. I respect his insult. It's clever, and I enjoy a word spar, though they aren't my forté. No matter. And you are as agile as a tortoise crossing a road. My nostrils flare and I look over him. He's older than me (but so many are, what's new), and I see as he starts to rise that he has a pretty, but unusual dorsal stripe. I like unusual - I enjoy variety in my man collection. I walk over to an edge of rock and rub my horns against them, watching him all the while. Are you always so lackadaisical about your safety, handsome man? Asleep or not, you do yourself no favors. I'm not usually one to give safety tips to others, but I feel like pointing out the obvious will be a nice way to get under his skin. And getting under that pretty golden skin would be quite fun. I wonder if, under it, I can slime around like a snake, or a worm enjoying my parasitic life in a warm, unwilling home. Can I make it crawl, can you see me sliding underneath those epidermic cells? What do you do to save yourself? Will you cut it out? Mar your beautiful self to be rid of a pest? Maybe, just maybe, you'll accept that I'm yours, and learn to love me. Love my taste, love my feel, and never want to let me go.

Walk. Talk.

OOC: WHAT WAS THAT ARK THATS NASTY
I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

The clever little miss was also a sassy bitch. Harks lay flat as pink winged lashes right back at him. Eyes stayed cold, yet inside his body was lighting a fire. You just wait till I get going you damned piece of trash. Your wings won’t even save you from the hell I’ll awaken on your ass. Manners, manners though, the gold reminds himself. The golden son was not openly a fighting creature. Besides, you could in fact kill with kindness. Though kindness should be needed. Diffidence would do for her childish tries. Still the girl had a point. Now was not the greatest time for the golden to be making threats. Not much he could do to her damned person from here. That was rapidly changing though, thanks in fact, to her. Heat began to slip back into him from the blood rush she lead. Limbs began to feel the shards of icey snow they lay in again. Her advantage would not last long.

Still she flaunts her superiority as if it would last forever. Saying nothing to her insult as he tied his mask up, she moves to a rock near them. Then begins to rasp her antlers about it. Lion tail flicks with agitation, though his face still shows only slight annoyance. The clacks, and scraps were each a threat on their own. Breaths came faster, blood pounded hotter through him. At this rate it would not be much more before the cold would have left him. The bitch was bringing her own doom. Then the damn child had the balls to add threat to threat. Leafen starred head levels. (Though he always did enjoy being called for what he was, even if handsome was an understatement.) The girl was doing herself no favors by threatening another. Perhaps she thought herself safe with her wings and open sky above. Typical youth.

The golden was a youth too, granted not as youthful, but still, the invincibility she was voicing could be found in his blood too. Still, that was different the gold rationed. He saw through her ruse, for he’d played it one too many times as well. She was begging for a fight. Begging to have it all in the open. She wanted him to spit fire back at her. And damn it he wanted to. Hell would never be so easy to hand over. But then who would be the victor, and who the looser. The gold did not like leaving her words lie, but even more so he did not like losing. Play a part, let her spin her tires till she frustrated her ownself when she could not win. So with a soft snort the gold replied, “Safety is irrelevant,” with a cold flat tone.

There was the curious question though, of why the colorful pink was here. Perhaps she was only here to do as she was, causing a stir of trouble in a calm moment. Much as he himself enjoyed doing. Yet, here was something more. Handsome had not been a slip had it? True, he was handsome and all should bow down and recognize it, but she was calling it out. Was there something, hotter in her tone? Something a little, dirty? Only one way to find out. The gold let a grin finally break his lips. “Don’t you think? Besides…” Body moved to stretch itself feeling its own. “it gave me the favor of you.” He chuckled low and deep, testing her motives. “A favor of sending me a warm body to rid mine of the cold.” Oh it was cheesy trash and he could do better, but when you’d rather call the woman a bitch and leave its hard to falsify such ludicrous thoughts. Still, he’d find his answer soon. Oh she may wish to get under his skin and collect the gold for herself but she clearly did not realize the trap she was setting for herself.

OOC :: Hehe, this is so fun!
"speech"
@[Arvakl]

Can you hear what I hear?
A liar drawing near here?
credits

Lauren
Arvakl
Scratching my antlers against the rock, I wonder if I'm sharpening them enough. I like the rounded edge for aesthetic reasons, but hell, if I can't even see them myself then why does it even matter? I'd rather have them sharp for a fight than pretty for me to NOT see. Dumbass aesthetics. I watch this man slowly rise from the snow out of the corner of my eye. The flakes fall from his form, leaving parts of him darker where they melted on his warm body. I see now that his tail is like that of a lion's, while his horns are some other creature entirely. There is fire hidden behind that façade, don't think you can fool me mister. I know a game when I see it, I play them all the time.

Those flies under your skin, hatching and growing. Does it hurt? Does it itch? Can you feel me wriggling there in your back, enjoying the warm and protection you give me while I grow. Nurture me while I grow, golden man. Give me everything I desire. But no, you don't seem to be letting me in. What a shame, not letting the poor little girl play her game. You're a party pooper aren't you, just cutting off my avenues one by one. Your agitation is clear, trying as hard as you can to mask it. You don't enjoy me bothering you, messing with you. You want me to fuck off and I recognize blood lust. I'm not here for a fight but I don't mind one. I take whatever I can get and with stallions, well. That can be just about anything. I've never been with a full grown stallion before, but I know what girlish charm is for and I know how to wield it. I saw it enough growing up I know what it's like. I saw my sire fall for it and saw what came of it. I know the power my body has, fighting or lying beneath you.

Your attention narrows when I call you handsome. You like that don't you? Me stroking your ego. And that's when the conversation changes tones entirely. You've sassed me, telling me safety is irrelevant, but when I bring looks into play, that sass turns into seduction. I step closer to him, taking the risk that feels so wrong, so right. The grin that passes his lips makes him look even handsomer. Yes, I think I'll have a taste of that. My eyes glitter as the light reflects back into them off the snow. He changes tactics, complimenting me now. The line he gives me is cliché and though I find it obnoxious, I hide my gut response. No, don't stop, golden man. I can do a lot of.. favors. The innuendo is so obvious it's like being bashed in the face with a frying pan. Won't you let me make it up to you? Waking you from your relaxation? Let's not lie, we both know you weren't asleep.

Oh sweetie, I can worm my way into you in more than one way. Let's not be naïve.

Walk. Talk.

I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

It's not normal,
It's not right,
But that's life.

Sex is a lovely way to pass an evening. To feel a little more suede and smooth. Hot stuff. Yes a lovely evening. Not tonight though. She steps forward, joining his smile and the golden boy snorts in amusement. Oh how smooth she walks, and smiles. Twisting her body, curving her neck, all for him. How lovely, shame it’s all a waste. Tonight was not the night. With one hark back she slips into a much different tone. Adding to his own sugar coated lyrics and sweet seductions. This was a regular romance novel. Though, her cleverness in words actually did cause him to pause for thought. Besides those gross pink wings, the girl didn’t look half bad. In fact, had it been another day and another time it might have worked out. Today though he felt more like waving at her as she passed by on her way off the cliff.

A strange turn for the golden. He usually enjoyed the attention, the heat. What was stirring in that breast of his is hard to say, but it’s possible too much is stirring there to fully engage this a rousing game of innuendos and pillow talk. Lately there had been given much thought to the consequences past events had caused, pulling the gold’s dark black heart from those places and moods. For sure he’d had several mares awake to an empty bed of grass after meeting him since those days long ago, but they were always places he could leave. Helovia was not a place to be left. There was more at stake, more he desired. Perhaps one day the twin horned would damn all that as he was ever so inclined to do, but for today he felt no rising of that dirty thick blooded lust.

He was still the golden son though. Devilish flares of a dark spirit flashed about in him, especially as the girl comes closer. She revealed all her pink winged heart wanted. Way too soon. Way too fast. That made those lips curl up all the more into a smirk. There was no denying what her plans included tonight. Poor dear would be crushed when she learned she’d be doing it all by herself tonight. Poor girl. Happy boy. Shaking coat, the twin horned found he could at last find all of his muscles. So even while she stood above him so close the Spanish body rose. Felling now he held the upper hand, he felt no shame in letting his muscles take their time in moving the mass up, or the joints pop. Look honey what you can win! A grandpa! The golden was only a few years older than she, but it would be a lovely message all the same.

At last standings squarely with melted snow from his higher, hotter blood drip from his coat. Oh, yes, one day would be nice, but she’d blown her interview anyway. “Nope, I’m good.” And that was all. Flashing her grin of innocence the gold turns his Spanish neck from her. Legs had risen him up but were not yet ready to walk him off. Pity. They instead pounded and throbbed from getting blood back to them. Still the gold would not give in. He had a rein on his physical desires at the moment, and knew exactly what the girl wanted. All was right with the world.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Arvakl]
OOC;; These two are hilarious!
Notes;;

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Lauren
Arvakl
Just as the mood quickly changed to one of arousal in seconds, it is just as quickly changing out. The golden unicorn before me finally stands to his full height, obviously thicker and taller in stature than I am. Does he think that matters to me? Is size really all that matters? I have the allure of a sweet, curvaceous, fertile young femme. I do not need height or muscle to help me there. But it doesn't take long before I see a change cross his features. He's playing me for a fool, or so he thinks. He wants to know what I want, deny me, and use it against me. He's smooth now at denying me. 'Nope, I'm good.' I let the new smile cross my features. Am I disappointed? Sure.. he aroused me in a way I didn't expect, and yes, I'd love to take on a man that arouses me much more than one that doesn't. But is it the end of the world? Hell no. You are not my hopes and dreams, boy, just as I am not yours. This is no meeting of fate, no love at first sight. Both of us know this. My insides ache to be filled, but I can put that aside. So we aren't playing that game anymore? So be it. I keep the pretty girl on the outside. His golden self is strong, powerful, well-defined musculature, and his leonine tail could encircle myself so nicely.... Have it your way, sexy. A sexy smirk now, my nostrils taking in his scent of arousal. I know he's thinking about it. My body's on fire, nerves on edge.. This could go either way, really. More seduction, or lashing out. Tell me your name. I am Arvakl. I have doubts that he will give me his name, but it's worth asking, isn't it?

I take a step away, hooves gently kicking up snow. I show him my backside, offering him trust by leaving myself nearly defenseless. I let my tail swish from side to side as I bend my head to snuff at the snow. When I raise my head again, my emerald eyes show promise of an adventure - whatever kind this ruffian desires. I like the snark that he sends my way. I'm a voracious soul - send some more my way, if you please.

Walk. Talk.
@[Thranduil]
OOC: Oh she likes him.. she wants to play all the games! Sexy time or otherwise lol
I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

You were begging for it.

This girl wasn’t giving up. The golden son had to hand it to the pink cursed mare, she didn’t know when to quit. Those soft lips curl, neither did he. Turning back that Spanish neck the gold smiles that cool grin. It’s such fake innocence and sincerity even she should recognize it as being a load of crap. Those earth eyes wanted to though. Show her you find the moment below you serious thought. Let her think you’re not really rooted to her or whatever moment she’s trying to create. What they see though is her smiling back at him in almost the same way. A brow raises as she lets the phrase slip off like a silk dress in the candle light. On hark leans back and then swirls forward. The thick blood lust still wasn’t there, but the golden son was a tinge impressed. Not that he’d ever admit it.

It wasn’t that he found her cute after all. It wasn’t that her curves were finally speaking to him in tones his slow cold blood could understand. No, it was that she had dropped those thoughts as soon as they had picked them up. Many in these lands knew how to play games, but not like that. Still, that left the question of what did she really want? She had woken him. This meeting was completely her own doing, but she was leaving no clues as to what she desires. Inside mind is slowing slightly with the wonder. Question was how long could she make it last?

Truth was, not very long. Arvakl demands his name. Oh hell no. A chuckle lifts through him. That pink bird may have some tricks but she was not thinking hard enough. Thranduil did not take well to demands. Now true civilities were not his cup of tea either but this woman especially was not getting her way. With a grin the golden settled on that little fact. She should know who she’s playing with now. Keeping quiet a moment she turns from him, missing a shiver run down the gold’s brown stripped spine. Chills were still bugging him, his body was waking up. Then the girl moves to look back. Those forest eyes spark and call, but they find nothing there for them, but a wink. “Nah, you’ll know it soon enough…” Then he just stood there, smiling at her. Yes let’s play a game. Your turn again.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Arvakl]
OOC;;
Notes;;

Lauren
Arvakl
This brute is giving me a run for my money and goddamnit if he isn't driving me nuts in the process. He's playing hard to get, like any coy female. I should make fun of him, insult his masculinity. A proper emasculation might be just what needs to happen, but the direction of our conversation has not led us that way, and it seems improper (am I proper, really?) for me to start down that path now. I think for a second that I've gotten his attention, that perhaps there's a chance that I've gotten him hooked. But as soon as I demand his name the look on his face changes, and I see I've played the wrong card. I turn my head away, as if being coy myself, and roll my eyes. This is becoming more effort than is really worth my time, and I've already put so much time into it! He chuckles, enjoying this coyness, and is quick to keep his name from me, acting as if I should maybe jump through a couple hoops and perform a couple tricks for him to give it to me. No, sonny. I'm not playing that game, and you're going to have to accept it. You don't take to demands, and I will not be your marionette. I sneer at him and spread my wings, the pink feathers ruffling in the wintry breeze.

I'm afraid I won't. I tire of this game and you are no longer worth my time. My gaze turns from soft and warm like heated, rich molasses, to something hard, unfeeling, and ruthless. No. No interest at all. I kick up some of the snow with a front hoof and toss my head, tail swinging with growing irritation. Without another word I turn in a 180, trot a few steps, a few canter strides, and my wings have taken me off the ground and out of his reach. Ha - not much you can do now, you wingless rat! And like that, I am gone.

Walk. Talk.

I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Now look you temperamental thing,
Don't give up yet, you might still win the game.

Success is a lovely thing. The gold watches her slide the cold empty plate back at him. She’s done. Grin grows. We have a winner. Like a staring contest, he has refused to blink. Though in his favor, he couldn’t actually leave first. Those cloven hooves could most likely barely walk five steps straight. Still as earth eyes watch her rise in the air, a light and airy hollow is created in his chest. The colorful girl had come merely to play his own kind of game, and lost. Did he offend and not being worth her time? Nah, he wasn’t worth her time because he was far above her, and she, in her lifetime, wouldn’t be able to figure it out. Oh yes, his ego puffs, she’s nothing more than a frustrated child, stomping off without getting her way.

Though, now with her back turned and lifting her into the sky, he found the silence a bit…well, boring. That lass had played her cards right, but she had pulled out too soon. She had a lot more to learn about this game if she wasn’t willing to call bluffs. The golden had been irritated, frustrated, and all other ways, annoyed, but she had also forced him to take the bait. He was now involved in the game, and so to end it with such severity, even with him holding the victor’s crown, was, unsatisfying. Lips tugged at the thought that this might be her desire. To irritate him in preventing him from irritating her further while she tried to irritate him. But that would have confused the poor child’s mind he was sure. So he only watched her and spoke after her. “Pity. You were ever so close.” Perhaps she’d hear, perhaps she wouldn’t, fate had a hand in this after all. “, Most just leave cursing the name Thranduil.” He would hate not to give her that pleasure.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Arvakl]
OOC;;
Notes;;