the Rift

[OPEN] Blue Banners of the North [ AURORA BASIN]

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

It feels as though the pit of her stomach falls away as her and her pale companion are lifted on seemingly weightless clouds. She watches the blues and white fluff-parts meld and twirl away as they are carried up and up and up. Mist spackles her alabaster face and she closes her white lashes over dark brown eyes. She inhales deeply, jutting her chest outward and head upright. It smells beautiful – it feels beautiful. A lightness waves through her blood, muscles and bones. Sunlight reflects off of her polished looking horn that spirals north from the center of her forehead. Finally the cloud floor begins to descend upon the lush Sky Island, the fresh air curling around her like a blanket. As they get closer Phrixus launches off of her withers with glee, calling out loudly; his shrill hollers mixing with the peaceful sound of falling waters.

It lands and dissipates, her bird not far but out of sight, exploring. She peers in his direction with a smile, but soon finds herself a distraction, delicious grass. She rips at the green shoots vigorously at first, feeling starved as of late from spending all of her time in the snow drifts of the high North country. After a while she is quite satisfied and moves on to explore the suspended isle.

The silvery mare hears stirring in the trees just around the corner to where she is looking around, poking various vegetation patches and scanning the landscape for any other Basinians. The commotion gains her focus, “Phrixus?” She calls out through her mind, and he return to her shoulder moments later. The commotion remains and she cannot help but poke her head around the bend of trees. She see’s Rikyn, Illynx’s son and her bonded whom Tangere does not know the name of. “Hello!” the painted unicorn cheerfully chimes to the child, who may or may not even recognize her. “I am Tangere, I know who you are,” She chuckles as she moves in closer; her white raven companion perching on a low lying branch to watch, keeping cautiously away from the griffin. “You’re Rikyn!” She boasts another plume of laughter, swishing her tail wildly from side to side even though there are hardly any insects to bother her rump.

She slips her eyes from side to side, looking around quickly and then back to the colt. “Where is your mother, by the way?” She jokes, knowing she cannot be far and surely the griffin is capable of making sure the young prince doesn’t find himself in too much trouble.

CARS CAREENING FROM THE CLOUDS
BRIDGES BURST AND TWIST AROUND..
AND WANTING SOMETHING WARM AND MOVING

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blue Banners of the North [ AURORA BASIN] - by Tangere - 07-28-2014, 10:34 AM