the Rift

[OPEN] Stone Pillars of the East [HIDDEN FALLS]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

You approach the round, wide green tent of the Hidden Falls. A stream bubbles nearby and large, stone pillars mark the entry to the herd's area on Sky Island.

Rules
--There will be no crude behavior while near our tents, or out in the tent with all of the other herds
--Don't break things
--All herds are to be treated with respect.
--All aggression aside from spars will be punished.
--Steal only with specific permission from leaders.
--Enter other tent areas with permission from that clan leader only.
--Crafters may sell their wares to the other clans.
--No stealing personal property without permission from clan leader.
-Sparing with other herd's is encouraged.

Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 Midas</style>

Mend our land
and build your kingdom here

I relished in the smell of salt, the pungent taste of it upon my tongue and how the warm sun could easily score this patched spine with hot kisses. This day was hot, but the water was cold; pushing at its boundaries with mighty fingers and pulling against the fur, skin and muscles. ‘Join me,’ the crashing waves seemed to scream. I push my frame through the surf, leaving a trail of vanishing gold and sunken sand that clearly marked my path only moments before the waves washed all evidence back out to sea. There is a strong current, blowing from the Southeast.

My gaze is fixated upon some shadowy point in the distance, a point of land that seemed to hang over the clouds like a suspended mountain scape. Wings slipped apart as the mass dips closer, there is massive amounts of water spilling from its sides—cresting into the ocean below.

There is no doubt in my mind, yon cluster was hanging in the sky after all. Fina comes soaring up from somewhere in the rear, with a sparkling silver fish clinched inside one talon. I open my feathers fully and glide from the ground at a strong canter. We rise on warm fumes toward the unnatural landmass.

A group of waving structures flutter in the wind, each bannered with their own sigil and colors. They greet our arrival with silence. Yon green looking one is surely a token from Earth, for stone and water mark the entrance. I land nearby, closing wings and moving slowly forward to pass beyond the stone structures. My wide eyes are wary, but also full of astonishment. What did all this mean?

There is no feeling of evil in this place and in a matter of hours we'd thoroughly explored every square foot. “Let’s go home.” The herd needed to know about this place.

Image by: Sei
Table by: Brit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

Irrydae

Coughed out my heart in the last stall
Now that the damage is done
I never miss it at all

The day was new, and Irrydae stretched her stiff muscles, blinking freshly awoken eyes. The air was warm and pleasant despite it still being before noon, and she shook her body and stretched her wings. Irrydae's haunches bunched and sprung, setting her and a quick pace as her wings spread at her sides and she lifted into the air, basking in the thrill that came from flying every time she took to the air. The cool wind tugged at her hair, and it billowed behind her in creamy trendils while the ache in her heart subsided as her mind went numb, wings pulsing periodically to keep her soaring above the ground. She swayed in the air, eyes watching carefully before her.

A peculiar shadow appeared, not far off the shore of the Beach. Golden orbs looked at it curiously, following its path up. Her flight faltered in surprise as her eyes stared at the large mass of land floating in the sky over the churning waters. Irrydae collected herself, looking down upon a pegasus taking to flight - one she recognized. Irrydae slowly made her way towards Midas as the land grew larger as she approached.

Irrydae broke through the clouds, and gently rested her feet upon the ground. She turned towards one of her leaders, dipping her head in greeting, and out of respect. Curious, glittering eyes sweep over the rolling landscape, audits listening to the crash of waterfalls dumping into the ocean below. There were four tents, each with their own flag posted upon the outside.

"For the herds?" Irrydae inquired quietly, letting the gentle sounds of peace and calm overtake her. The star mare felt comfortable in this new land, and would be content to stay here for away. Midas' words reached her distantly, and although they might not have been for her, she knew he was in the right mind, and turned towards him.

image credits
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death