the Rift

[OPEN] Iron Spears of the South [DRAGON'S THROAT]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

You approach the nomadic, pale tent of the Dragon's Throat. A series of tall, iron spears mark the entrance to the sandy clearing. Cactus and desert grasses sprout around a small oasis outside of the tent.

The herd leaders and ranked members have control over this area! Please refer to your leaders as to how this shall be set up and how DTers will behave! Leads, please feel free to PM rules to the "Random Event" account that you want your subjects to follow while on Sky Island.

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
Feel the wind pass through my body, I am one with your soul...

Serenity lifted her head as a strange shadow darkened the ground beneath her hooves. She narrowed her hawkish gaze, humming thoughtfully to herself as she saw mountains in the distance. What was confusing, however, was that the mountains she knew where the other direction. So, what was this, then? What mountains hid in the clouds over the vast ocean? Curious and awed by the changing landscape, she gathered her strength in her haunches and spread her wings, pushing off into the sky.

The sun overhead start to give way to night, and the stars on her pelt blended with the stars overhead. By the time she arrived at the strange mountains, she was tired, wings straining against my body weight. A brief glance down told her that she was over the churning, blue island in the sea, and she closed her eyes as she pushed through the clouds. Once the soft kiss of perspiration left her skin, Serenity opened her golden eyes.

What she saw surprised her, legitimately. Carefully, she landed on the soft, grassy surface suspended in the sky. What made this island fly? Pushing deeper into the center, she saw a series of tents, set in different landscapes, but her eyes settling on the one that said home. Despite the ache in her muscles, she trotted toward the tent next to the small oasis, hooves crunching from grass to sand.

Spires of metal heralded the entrance, and she pushed her head inside of the large tent, taking a glance around at the simple, safe space. What was this? Why was no one here? Serenity backed out of the tent and then took better stock of what was here. She should go tell someone about this place. Dalibor maybe? He would listen and believe her.

With a deep breath, she made to leave, wanting to tell the Dragon's Throat what she had discovered here.

I-mi @ Da

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)