the Rift

[PRIVATE] To leave, after all, is not the same as being left. [Elsa]

Fraub Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Fraub could feel his lips purse into a frown. His coat still dusted with charcoal from his visit to the Veins and his locks dipped in black as if burnt and frayed. He did not have his usual urge to flee to his pool and preen himself until shiny again. Lifting his crown towards the setting sun he pondered on whether or not he should leave now or wait until morning. The light's rays glare back at him and his gaze shifts back to the ground. The trees swayed and danced and a cool breeze caressed his dirtied hide. His heart ached for the journey ahead but his mind knew it would be safer to stay. Fraub repeated what the God had spoken to him and tried taking most of it to heart but there were a few things that still left him uneasy. Was everyone in the Hidden Falls as crazy and boring as he was told?

No matter! he defiantly pushed away the conversation he had with the Sun God and halted at the border of the Falls. The sun had begun to set behind the horizon in the distance and the trees dramatically twisted their shadows around him. Fraub figured he had better get a move on if he were to arrive at one of the other lands before morning. Slipping away before anyone noticed seemed like a good idea. Besides, he didn't really get to know very many anyway and he doubted he'd be missed very much. The sky produced brilliant orange, yellow, and purple hues that painted a pretty picture. Perhaps it was just for him. The sun no longer strained his eyes and the forest began to blacken.

'Just five more minutes and then I'll leave'

tag; @[Elsa]
words; 300
ooc; short but eh.

There is something ugly about a pretty boy who
knows he's pretty and assumes everyone else knows it too

tabini!

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa
My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.
Elsa had begun to wonder just exactly what happened to the peculiar hairy fella she had met in the Threshold. He was peculiar, and had wanted to be a crafter, yet, she had barely seen him! Did he want to shirk duty? That was not on her list! He needed to start pulling some weight here soon!

She was wandering the boarder when she noticed the peculiar hairy man near the edge. He seemed to be leaving, and with the work on the rooms, she needed some help god dangit! And she wasn't in the mood to listen to a shirker. "Fraub! Where are you going! I haven't seen you and we really need help with everything!" I mean come on, she was down an eye and couldn't do it all alone. "We've completed nearly two cells and started the sensory deprivation room and I haven't seen you at all! You need to work. She chastised, trotting up next to him, sighing. "So will you please come and help me?" She finished, tired exasperated and grumpy. It was hot, and she was desperate for a couple extra hooves.

Honestly, she wanted to see not only more effort from him, but from everyone. It seemed that herself and Cashmere had shouldered every sort of job, and they were almost being overworked with everything! It was time some of the others helped out with the moving of stone, and the smoothing of the walls, and making sure everything was sealed. I mean, two crafters and a Midas aren't invincible! Not to mention, Midas should be doing a lot more than just the crafting! He was the leader, his problems were a heck of a lot bigger. She looked pointedly at Fraub, awaiting what the boy had to say. She didn't hate him, but she wasn't quite fond of him at the moment.

"their speech goes here and this is the color"

@[Fraub] You want her to ice him right? and sorry for the late reply. :[

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Unregistered

His thoughts were interrupted abruptly by a familiar face. He craned his neck to see who it was and to his surprise it was the 'large' white pegasus that introduced him to the Falls. His eyes bounced as he watched her trot up and halt beside him. 'Fraub! Where are you going! I haven't seen you and we really need help with everything!'. He gulped nervously at her statement and tried to think of something to say quickly. 'We've completed nearly two cells and started the sensory deprivation room and I haven't seen you at all! You need to work.' Fraub shifted his footing around uncomfortably. What was he going to say? He wondered how mad she would be if he told her that he was leaving. Of all the members that could possibly spot him it had to be her! Fraub knew he had to do this. This journey was too important to pass up by doing menial tasks. Perhaps if he assured her that he might come back he wouldn't be hated so bad before he left. He knew it would leave a bad taste in his mouth if he left feeling so disliked.

"I have to leave" he sighed. "I can't promise that I will come back but I hope I do. I just have to go." he stated dryly. He could already feel that bad taste coming on and he licked his lips. He stared at his cracked and blackened feet and supposed he could have cleaned up beforehand but that issue was not his priority. "Although brief you've been a good acquaintance to me" he looked up to her and smiled weakly.

tag; @[Elsa]
words; 277
ooc; yup he needs to be iced. #iceicebaby

tabini!

Elsa
Elsa liked to cling to things, especially things that seemed to like her. Whether or not they truly did, was not the matter. Elsa just liked to be needed and loved. So when the words slipped forth from his mouth, her eyes widened in shock, and actual fear. How could she let someone slip through the cracks? She tried so hard to keep everyone here, and everyone close! She stepped forward, feeling bad but enraged.

"You can't just leave!" She responded shocked, he provided no explanation for why he left or anything. "Why do you need to leave if i've been so good to you then?" Her voice cracked a little, it climbed in pitch with each word. "How can I believe you aren't going to betray us?" These new thoughts swirled around in her head, and she took a step back. Had he been a spy? Was he returning home, to where he had been spying for? He was in fact a unicorn... The thought of possibly having brought a Basin spy home festered in her mind like a plague. Her she turned her face away. "Why?!" She flung her head back around.

All the emotions that had been tumbling around in side seemed to be released. With it flew a perfect ball of ice, hurtling straight towards Fraub. All she could do was rear, wings flapping and stepped back. The sight before her made her cringe. History was repeating itself in quite a terrible manner. "I-I'm sorry." She stuttered, stamping around nervously. Anger, Sadness, Revenge and Regret were all melding into one unusual situation. It seemed that Fraub had the terrible luck of being on the receiving line of this build up. Her blue eyes were darting back and forth, and not sure what to do, she stood their mouth open, eyes pouring tears, and completely confused on what to do. Had she reverted back into a monster?

@[Fraub] It's up to you where you want to take/feel the ice. She kind of just hurtled it at him. If anything here is too PP or assuming, let me know and i'll change it. <3 #lovethehashtag

Unregistered

'You can't just leave!' Fraub frowned at the response and stepped away a little. 'Why do you need to leave if i've been so good to you then?' His ears fell back against his head and his nostrils flared with a slight annoyance. "Your anger is not attractive" he snapped. "It has nothing to do with you or the Falls" he sighed and turned away. 'How can I believe you aren't going to betray us?' That question angered him and he whipped his head back to look at Elsa. Narrowing his eyes he flared his nostrils and hesitated to speak. 'Why?!' Fraub was so done with this! "What?!" he growed, Why would I betray the Falls? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? his voice hinting anger, confusion and sorrow. He pounded his hoof on the ground sending a plume of dust into his face.

As the air cleared he barely had a second to speak before a ball of ice found its way to his shoulder. It shattered on impact and he cowered, taking a few drastic steps away from his attacker. Fraub winced and he glanced down to his shoulder. It was red, it stung and it throbbed tremendously. Glancing back up to Elsa he frowned angrily. '-I'm sorry', he growled at her apology. "Don't bother" he fumed and began to turn away. "This side of you makes you look ugly. If you want to apologize you can do it IF I come back!" Fraub bellowed, jolting upwards into a heavy gallop turning away from Elsa and thundering out of the Falls.

tag; @[Elsa]
words; 270
ooc; I didn't want to drag this thread out super long |D Since he's basically gone now you don't have to respond but it might complete our thread if you ended it. :b

tabini!

Elsa
Watching the ice move, was like watching a bullet moving in slow motion. There was no way of stopping it, or altering it's course. Her mouth slammed shut, and her ears plastered against her head as she turned away. Eyes followed the course of ear and mouth as she listened to it move.

It shattered upon impact, she could hear the shards raining down like little droplets of rain. They made a twinkling sound, a harsh juxtaposition to the damage it had no doubt done. His voice, his words... oh no. He was gone, done for sure. Tears bubbled over her eyes as he spoke, but she still couldn't look him in the eye. She wanted to apologize, but he seemed to be leaving without even letting her apologize. She blubbered, before finally calling out to him. "I'm sorry!" It was a high-pitched, nervous call. He didn't turn around, or return. She collapsed to the ground in a fit of tears. It seemed all she could do now was cry. "I-I'm s-sorry. I-I-I didn't mean.. it-t." She bubbled out, curling her head underneath her wing. A futile attempt to save her from this cruel universe.

Elsa didn't know how long she had taken up refuge beneath her wing, but when she had awaken from what seemed like a terrible dream, it was dark. Stars littered the sky, and she was completely alone. Crickets chirped, and bull frogs croaked, but those were the only friendly voices that greeted her. She pushed herself to her feet, feeling stiff and void of feeling. She stood there for a moment, debating on what to do, before realizing... there was nothing. There was nothing on earth Elsa could do to reverse the damage that had been done- and it killed her inside.

[I think this is done now. <3 Thanks for the thread!!]