Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia</style>

I wont sooth your pain...

I wont ease your strain...

I seek you out, flay you alive.

One more word and you wont survive.

I am covered in blood, I reek of death. My maw is stained red, the once ebony white is a reddish pink, the black on my body glinting red in the sun. But there is no sun here. The darkness hid the red glint of my black coat, but even in the darkness my maw was still marred in its beauty.

My horns gleamed in blood, the blue swirls a purple. It had seemed I had bathed in the blood of creatures. It seemed I had not yet satisfied my needs, not even with that Liam. He had made my heart race, and other things as well. I reflected fondly of the memory.

But I wasn't satisfied. Snap snap, go my jowls. Chomp Chomp, my teeth smash. Crack Crack, the bones snap. The breaks between my teeth, blood spilling out between my teeth. What fueled me now? Anger, Liriope had pissed me off. So had that Serene. And that one horned mare, who I decided to not remember her name. I imagined that the blood pooling in my mouth was there own, and that it was there strangled screams between my teeth. This is how I kept my sanity, this is how I prevent my darkness from wriggling in. This is what keeps me from going insane for eternity. Even if I am insane for a small amount of time. I may seem insane to those who meet me. Like Voodoo. Oh he had met me at the wrong time. It was one of these times that I had run into him. Poor boy. I wonder, who will run into me today? Who will run into me during my insanity?

@[Aeolus]

I walk "I talk" "I think"

Doug1021 @ flickr
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

The young mind was never said to be all the brightest in those early years of life but for the brindle colt wandering through a dark forest at night was plain stupid. It had seemed like a good idea at the time when there was still the sun overhead illuminating the earth but as the sun set and the moon rose up things started to look quite a bit different. The path he had taken to get here looked very different from the one he had traveled earlier that day. The dark outline of the tall trees stood up against the bluish black sky casting shadows around every corner. For all he knew monsters could be hiding in wait of their next meal to just walk past so they could grab it and drag it to its untimely death. A shiver ran up the colts spine just thinking about it making him shudder Why couldn't he have listened to his mother and not wandered off so close to bedtime.

Pushing himself to keep moving along his gaze cast from side to side frantically trying to find something that would show him how to get out of here. Pulling his wings closer to his body so that they would not get snagged on any of the dead fall he picked his way along hoping to see the end of the treeline anytime now. Movement ahead in the brush made the colt stop dead in his tracks his icy orbs glued to the moving shadows. Something was up there and whatever it was... was larger than he was. A bear perhaps? No it was to big for that... Sniffing the air brought some relief to the boy when the scent of someone much like himself wafted towards him. Swallowing the fear he lifted his head and made himself continue forward on lead legs hoping that perhaps this stranger might be able to help him.

As he drew closer another unfamiliar scent touched his senses making him wrinkle his nose a little. Whatever it was it smelt very strong and rich almost metallic like. What was it? He wondered silently trying to figure out what might smell like this did. Finally breaking the final barrier between himself and the other equine creature he paused a wary nicker sounding from his lips. "Hello...Who are you?" He asked politely shifting around nervously.

Aeolus talks
Levex talks

•• TAGS: @[Sialia] •• NOTES: I apologize for the wait :) ••

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Sialia Posts: 169
Nessie

Sialia</style>

I wont sooth your pain...

I wont ease your strain...

I seek you out, flay you alive.

One more word and you wont survive.

Darkness swarms, and I hear movement. In front of me is a small boy. A Pegasus boy. Only but a child. Do I scare him? Am I one of his nightmares? I certainly was my mothers nightmare. Those around me have seemed to underestimate my darkness. Was it because I seemed so tame around them?

I watch the small creature, as he gives me a wary nicker. "Hello...Who are you?" He asks politely, as he shifts his weight. I cock my head at the child, debating, what I should do. Should I scare him? "Sialia... Of the Aurora Basin... Who, are you?"

I watch, I wait, my reeking body tense, muscles twitching. I lower my head, my ears forward and focused on the young pegasus. He is so small, I feel like I could break him. Like a doll. So, small, so innocent. Why the hell was he alone in the middle of the night?

@[Aeolus]

I walk "I talk" "I think"

Doug1021 @ flickr

nickel

Watching the dark figure turn towards his voice he tried not to let himself be scared. This was just another horse much like himself, surely they would not hurt him...right? Mother had always told him to be wary of strangers and not wander off by himself but to be honest so far he had not seen the point to be wary of others. Most of the others that he had met thus far in his young life had been alright, most were nice but there was the few odd ones who were quite rude. While he had not liked what they had said to him there wasn't anything he could do to make them take it back.

The feminine voice hit his ears giving him a little more hope that it might be possible to get home after all if Sialia was kind enough to help him that is. S..ia..li..a.. sounding out the name in silence he tried to put it into his memory. Aurora Basin? What was that? He had heard of that place once before but he could not remember where or when it was. Wait.. it was at that group thing the patchy mare had called everyone to. A crease came over his brow as he tried to remember what they had been talking about. He had not been exactly paying attention to what everyone had said as between himself and his brother they were playing I Spy to pass the time. Perhaps listening may not have been a bad thing after all if things that the adults talked about were important.

Gulping in attempt to clear his parched throat he stepped forward a step or two. "I am Aeolus." He replied just figuring out that he had yet to remember the name of the place they all lived. If this Aurora Basin was a place did the lady want to know where he was from to? He could describe it but he was lost as to what it was called if it even had a name. The place that you could look over at the water perhaps that would be enough to give the stranger the name? "How do you get out of this place, I can't seem to find my way?"

Aeolus talks
Levex talks

•• TAGS: @[Sialia]•• NOTES: -- ••

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]

Sialia Posts: 169
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

He was quiet after I gave the child my name. I used this time to study the foal in the darkness. He was winged, and he was lucky. In a way. Granted I was sticky with blood, but I was one of the few in my home that would not unnecessarily attack the foal, for only the fact that he had wings. He was cute in a way, and it almost made me long for my own youngster. Almost. The longing was instantly thrown back into the deep chasm of my hellish mind. Soon the foal speaks again, and my attention returns to the child.

"I am Aeolus." I smile at the child. The name fit the colt well. I liked it. He went silent again, as if unsure on how to continue on, but I wasn't positive. Then he seemed to find his words, and spoke again. "How do you get out of this place, I can't seem to find my way?" I smile again at him, and nod. "Well, first off it is wonderful to meet you Aeolus, and second... It is very hard to escape the darkness this forest has. However, I could show you and return you to your home Would that be alright with you?" I say. I try to not be terrifying, but more kind, motherly. The colt was young, and I felt sorry for him. Forget my insanity, I wanted to get the child home. Safe, sound, and warm with his mother. "I will need to know where your home is, so I can bring you there though."

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Aeolus]
Words;; 265
Notes;;Sorry this took so long!

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

nickel

Home, home was...it was..somewhere... Listening patiently as the mare spoke again the colt furrowed his brow in concentration. Surely he had to remember the name of his home. Mother had told him many times before but leave it to him to forget it when it was a place he was trying to return to. Looking to the larger mare he feels embarrassed to not know what his home is named. Oh why had he wandered off again? Turning in a complete circle the youngster looked all directions as if something was going to randomly pop up and either show him the way or trigger his memory. It was a simple two syllable word that much he knew but what was it?

Stopping only when he had turned one hundred and eighty degrees did he gaze back over to where Sialia stood. He was delighted that she had agreed to help him but why was she still so far away? Stepping forward a couple steps in her direction he began trying to figure out how to not look stupid when he told her that he had no idea where it was that he lived. Wait a minute, how many places were there out there that he could live anyway? The vastness of the concept was interesting and he would eventually have to figure that out on his own but until then he would find his current home. "The darkness isn't scary its just all these paths look the same. I might have walked by that tree though? He commented his blue eyes examining a rather tall pine that looked almost identical to the rest of the trees of the forest.

If only he could use his wings it would make this so much easier he grumbled to himself as he imagined flying up above the trees. He would be able to find home much faster that way but his wings were not able to carry him. Maybe he would never fly... " I would like it if you helped me, thank you. There are lots of trees back home and it smells salty sometimes."

tags: @[Sialia]
notes: no worries ^^

"Aeolus speaks
Aeolus
the problem is not the problem. the problem is your attitude about the problem.
x - x