the Rift

[OPEN] No force can stop (Guacho, Any)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Come set your rule and reign in our hearts again.
Increase in us we pray.
Unveil why we're made.
Come set our hearts ablaze with hope like wildfire in our very souls.

I’d never been much of a singer, but there was a song screaming inside my soul today and it clawed to be released. Never before had I worshiped in this way--somehow it felt right. Like a fresh breath of air that was being inhaled for the first time, my lungs filled with a sweet calm. This soul sang for heaven and all the blessings we’d received. I cried out for the honor of those who had watched over us as astral beings since the beginning of time; rich vocals were soft at first, but as I walked through the quiet timber they grew in strength and velocity.

We hunger and we thirst.

Each lyric was sang to the fast typo of my steps, and unknowingly I had increased the beat at which they caved in the land. Fina glided from above silently, listening and then also humming along, creating a beautiful tune that rang throughout the forest in perfect harmony with my own soul.

To see the captive hearts released.
The hurt, the sick, the poor at peace.
We lay down our lives for Heaven's cause.

Over the next few words I was gazing past the branches into the sky, almost feeling the silence as our world stopped to listen to what an earthchild might say. Feet thundered on, a quickened heart drew my steps into a high reaching trot. The insane weren't afraid of judgement when they struck up a conversation with trees, nor was I fearful of retribution from leering eyes who might be lurking close by.

Build your kingdom here.
Let the darkness fear.
Show your mighty hand!
Heal our hearts and land.
Set our faith on fire.
Win this nation back.
Change the atmosphere.
Build your kingdom here!

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]