the Rift

[OPEN] !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run.
She had been growing a bit more confident in these past few days. It was a miracle really. But, perhaps it was for the best. With Quilyan at her side she was sure she'd be able to place her best foot forward - and she couldn't thank Kahlua enough for sending him with her. So, shuffling legs pulled up closer to the area which had once been the Foothills. Amber eyes looking up blankly at the cliff which was surrounding it, and upon further inspection from the far distance it looked as if there was no entrance into these lands that was easily accessible. "Did she just fly in and land in the middle of the Falls? Why would she even do that?" Resplendence whispered in awe to whomever was beside her at that moment - her pacing having changed a few times to place her beside Dragomir and beside Quilyan at different points of the travel.

Valiance had also flown ahead during this time, spreading his wings and scouting the area before them for any danger or substance which might have put Res ill at ease. Alas, none had come up so far and so he had fallen into doing tricks where he was in the air to await the rest of the group's arrival. A gentle puff of smoke and a bright flame broke through the mists for a few moments in order to grab both Quil's and Dragomir's attention should the mists be a bit too thick for the easy sight of the pallid mare. Little did anyone know that these mists would be of such comfort - like they had been when she'd needed to muster her strength and fight during the invasion and they had hid her frame relatively well. The mists called to her of home, even if the roaring of the Falls reminded her that she was not safe in the confines of her home in the Edge.

And, when each of the members of the troop arrive she looks between them and offers a gentle smile. "Thank you both for coming, it means the world," she says, voice a little stronger and not wavering yet. Perhaps when she sees those behind this cliff she will actually panic, but until then she isn't even trembling. She feels safe between these two steeds, and nothing has had the ability to change that yet. So, she calls out with a shrill whinny before allowing her voice to slide across the mists. "We come in peace! From the Edge in hopes to speak with the leaders of the Falls,"

She hopes that they will come - and that not many will appear with them, for she is uncertain of how well her nerves will handle such a large audience. Even so, Valiance drops down from the sky, spreading his wings out wide to catch his fall for a second before he rests upon her poll, puffing up and ruffling his feathers for a moment. It was time to see what they could do…

@[Rayo] && @[Dragomir]
I ask that Quilyan and Dragomir post first before anyone from the Falls. And, when the Falls members post I ask that it is only Leaders/High Ranked Officials who will respond in a timely manner who will post. Thank you!
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

DRAGOMIR
hoping for the best, just hoping nothing happens

Dragomir makes the walk in mostly silence, taking to listening to the obvious kinship between Quilyan and the pale mare he had come to call his friend rather than inputting his own words into the conversation and observing the world that slipped past them with his usual vigor for discovery and the wilderness. His amulets sing merrily against his chest and the spirits are, for once, quite high among the group as they travel, though he does take care to watch for threats or disturbances that will surely send sweet Resplendence running full speed back home. He cannot help but wonder as they walk why it is that two suitable, strong willed men had been selected and such a gentle soul as the Moon Doctor had come with them; while he does not doubt that the golden lining of the woman’s heart is strong and valuable, he is aware that she is tender beneath that solid layer of grace and smiles, and fears that the stress of the journey and the potential danger that could be found will be too much for the sweet herbalist.

Thankfully, she seems at ease for the most part, which he supposes makes sense; they are going to seek friendship and alms and they travel with good company, and if he had been a frail hearted woman, he too would have perhaps felt safe if he hadn’t known of the cowardice that resided in his own chest. What he knows of Quilyan leads him to believe that the painted pegasus is more adequately equipped for this venture than either of them – Dragomir fumbles too often on his own tongue and Resplendence is apt to flee at the sound of a ferociously breaking twig, but he finds that he cares little for their short comings as they walk to the Falls.

Together, they are quite strong – a fact that he has learned time and time again while living with the Moon’s children.

The commentary rising from the healer as she takes note of the cliffs encompassing the realm of the Hidden Falls draws a chuckle from him and a roll of his broad, muscular shoulders to signify that he has no idea what could incite such idiocy. "Some seek to cause chaos and ruin," is all he can reply with. And it is true enough, he figures, and a statement that could define all that Aurelia had done to place this task on their shoulders. The only other answer was that the mare was insane and should be eliminated – not an option that would appeal to the peaceful, gentle hearts of his friends.

The mists rising from the wet land ahead of them encompass the trio as they take pause at what seems to be an opening into the realm of the Earth, and Dragomir feels the tugs of its beauty ravage his soul as he peers through the rippling clouds that coat Loorien’s surface to find the land beyond beautiful and rolling, a mecca if he had ever seen one; distantly, he recalls his attempts to pray to the God within this land and shudders at the memory of how the ground had violently rolled and quaked beneath him, rebuking his presence.

He hoped it would not be so now.

Resplendence again catches his attention and his gaze slips towards her and away from the splendor before him, and again a smile breaks the stoic expression on his plain face and he nods. "My honor," he says before returning his vigil over the paths ahead and occasionally glancing above for the shadowy figure of sky bound beasts. The call of the Moon Doctor reaches deep into the heart of the realm and he feels the last notes die out slowly in his mind, his own anxiety at having to be part of a political meeting building as he waits.

a thousand clever lines unread on clever napkins
(I won't ever ask if you don't ever tell me)

image by ali<3
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

There is something behind the throne
Quilyan
greater than the king himself.
The trek from the World's Edge would have been monotonous save for the company; though he takes flight several times to track their position and watch for impending danger, he spends the majority of the walk by the side of his beloved, chatting of this and that, simply enjoying her company and that of Dragomir. He has not had the chance to get to know the other stallion, but despite his general dislike of the male gender, he finds the Glazier quite tolerable. It seems as though no time has passed when they top a rise and the entirety of the Hidden Falls lies before them, so different from what it once was and yet familiar all the same. His mate mutters something incomprehensible, and Dragomir responds with a strange, quick retort; the prince frowns and moves closer, uncomfortable with their proximity to a potentially dangerous herd. Still, curiosity plagues him, for he yearns to know more about the Asylum and their leaders. Rumors may have flown in recent times, but he knows better than anyone that such whispers cannot always be trusted.

Zarina chitters softly from her perch atop his poll, drawing his attention to a distant flare. He smiles slightly at his beloved's dragon companion, presumably waiting for them while entertaining himself in the air. They had been much slower on the ground than they might have been in the air, a fact that he, too, laments. He and Valiance share that trait, if nothing else - they are both creatures of the sky, and there is a certain joy in being able to spread your wings.

"Thank you both for coming," she says, and he offers her a comforting grin and a gentle, adoring nudge. "I would go to the ends of the earth for you, my lady," he murmurs softly, for her ears alone. And when she calls out to the inhabitants of the Falls, he watches her with pride and admiration, for she has come so far from where she was before. She has grown so much, seen so much, done so much - and he has been by her side, able to watch her and protect her. As it should be. Valiance lands, Dragomir settles himself to wait, watching the Falls, and Quilyan mimics him, appearing relaxed but in truth on alert, waiting, watching.

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil | VenomXBaby | NewdyStock | BurtN | SimplyBackgrounds
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Seele wasn't always the most... inviting of people to find suddenly appearing from her corner. But, alas, when we heard the call for the leaders of the Falls she was no doubt going to go - if not to quench my own curiosity as to their reasoning behind this.

Her audits pinned as she forced her way toward the stairs that would allow her to emerge from the mists of the waterfalls. Gentle steps, certain steps. She had no doubt Midas would come from the skies, but she was always to be confined to the ground, and it didn't really affect her too much. A gentle huff of air escapes her lungs as she looks from behind the wall of mists - shadows from the midday sun providing a dark area along the base where she could hide. Yellow orbs take in the troop - one with wings, two without horns. Either way, we would see what would come from this entire thing.

It was the warmth of the air which caused the mists to stretch out so far away from the wall - creating an almost humid, sticky atmosphere. But, should the wind blow in, it would be able to slice it like a knife and remove the sticky feeling. "Guten tag," she offers, her limbs pulling her from the shadows and into the glinting sun as she speaks. "Seele, Necromancer," she pauses to allow her title to sit upon their skulls. "How may I be of assistance?"

Well... really the question was how could they be of assistance, but that was rude and we would not start with that - and we would not start with a guided tour of our home, not yet at least. Time to see when Midas would appear - time to see what would fall from their lips.

Normal
Voices
"Speech"

Posting after the Falls troop so I don't have to post twice in a row XD
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

It was nice to break away from the thundering cry of water and howling northern winds-- visit with the leaders of Dragon’s Throat and truth be told, already I missed them. Their home called my name, it yearned to see a child of earth return to his birthsake. Fina cooed softly what sympathy could be mustered from her perch upon my spine, “Be thankful for breath,” a saying that she’d often heard race through my mind. “Aye,” I whispered back for her ears alone. Be thankful. Earth had lavished us with blessing upon blessing; it did his name no honor to still morn for something that couldn’t be. Those days had passed, leaving me to hold precious memories.

I turned tired eyes toward the distant horizon, purposely looking far west. I wouldn’t have the time to linger in my thoughts for long, a belting cry rose from just beyond the entrance. It beckoned for an audience. A tight frown slipped across my face, patched limbs moved to draw this body closer to the high edge so I could peer over the cliff and catch a visual of whom had come to knock on our door. Edge folk by the look of it, just as they stated. Fina screeched, her predator cry was ear piercing and high pitched enough for my ears to slither back out of sensitivity.

Feathers opened wide, catching the wind and ballooning out. Fina soared from my spine into heaven, her narrowed gaze keeping tight watch over the visitors, their dragon and trouble that might arise. Sunkissed hollows beat with effortless grace and gently carried me down to the spot where our company presently stood. Seele emerged only seconds before my frame had trailed down, a greeting upon her lips.

Hind feet found soil first, gold spread in all directions before vanishing entirely as I stepped forward with both feathered limbs retracting back into their sheath. “Welcome, friends.” A cordial smile spread, chasing the frown from my lips momentarily. I greeted them as friends, mostly out of the history that our families had shared not more than two or three seasons ago. The moon folk had always been allies of dragons—many a kin of mine still resided in the edge. “I am Midas, the Czar of this land.” Titles. Titles. It took every ounce of willpower to not grimace as I used my proper title.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
OXY
"You spin me right round, baby."

Being Legatus is hungry work, you note, as you eat your fill on the green grass that your home has provided you. Much better than the stupid swamp you started out in, and marginally better than the dry nettles that had coated the floor of the Dark Forest when you had been forced to move there. It's still no match for your beloved Locoweed, but your stores are growing dangerously thin and they aren't really meant to give you all the sustenance you require anyways. You note to yourself, as you nose through your bag, that you'll need to return to the oceanside soon. A shame, really, that it's so far off. But everywhere is far from the sands of the ocean, so you suppose that your currently home will have to do. If only you could transplant some here... You ponder the idea and then make a mental note to find the healer of the land and see if she knows anything of plant growing. It certainly would make your life easier.

As a call breaks over the gentle rolling of the waterfall, a constant sound here, you lift your head with curiosity. They come in peace? How drab. You frown your disappointment and consider staying where you're at, but change your mind at the last moment. If you can beat the drunk to the non-threat at the border, it will lend some weight to the claims you made to the golden stallion- the ones about helping the herd or whatever you said to him. Like you can remember. But either way, they've given you some sort of recognition for your obvious superiority over the rest of their herd, so you suppose you should keep him and the glass horn amused.

Ambling your way their, you arrive just after the two leads. As you stop and breath deeply, your ribs press against tight skin. Even years of training cannot overcome the weight loss caused by your drug. But what you lack in fat, you make up for in muscle. Affecting a pose that will keep you standing even if you happen to sway back and forth, you begin to survey the crowd before you. One in particular stands out. You eye her coldly, eyes narrowing at the memories of the pain that had plagued you after your interactions with her. Colic. You're 98% certain that she caused it. “Well, if it isn't the cu-” You stop short. Not that word... you pick a new one. You'll play nice for now. “Cute little mare that tried to help me once.” Still, the malice in your tone is unavoidable. Somehow, you manage a whisper that may or may not reach the words of one or both of your leads. “She's abysmal at her job.” But you leave it at that for the moment. For now you consider what it would be like to smash her pretty head, all the while presenting yourself as a drooling mess to the other two strangers.

Yeah... maybe somebody should have told you to stay out of the realm of politics and peace negotiations. But hey, somebody has to be the evil henchman.

Credits: Image by devils-horizon @ DA
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Resplendence
Dragomir's answer was a vague one, but one that definitely seemed to suit the golden laced mare who had caused such issues to bubble forth. And, when she thanks the pair for coming with her, he says that it is his honour with a gentle smile. However, it is Quil's words which had put her the most at ease. She concentrates on his breathing for a few moments, allowing her own to match his while they waited for the members to appear.

The first one was… creepy to say the least. The way she slid through the shadows and suddenly appeared did little to place Res in one of her calmer moments. But, it was not soon after that the painted stag appeared with wings at his side. Subconsciously, she inches in closer to Quilyan - wanting to feel the softness of his wings and the assurance that the other wings would do little to offer harm. She still could not really get past that initial fright of the creatures with wings that had plagued her upon her arrival to these lands. But, Quilyan had always been there to support her and so she had grown to at least trust her dearest friends with these feathered appendages. He offers his name and Res stores it away for her future memories.

But, what strikes her a bit more off guard was the appearance of the locoweed addict again. What is he doing here? Valiance let out a chirp of discontent, but didn't move towards him for now. Res had at least taught him not to attack unless she was about to get mauled or she told him to. It was one step up from where they had been earlier, at least. Her ears strain as he says something about her trying to help, malice floating off of his tongue. "Help would be an exaggeration. Please don't mess with my herbs again," she mutters just loud enough to be heard in as polite of a tone she could muster. She was not too pleased about seeing him here, now, when she wanted to feel comfortable in order to best get her points across.

So, she swallowed down the lump in her throat (or rather attempted to, it never really went away due to the fact that her nerves were soaring) and she looked towards Midas. He was the one who put her most at ease in this group, at least for the moment, and so she would concentrate upon him. And, knowing that Quilyan or Dragomir would back her up should she stumble over her words she allowed her sweet tones to flit into the air. "My name is Resplendence, one of the Moon Doctors. We have Quilyan, our Spector, and Dragomir, our Glazier, here as well. We have come to inquire more about what our previous Seer, Aurelia, has done to this herd as well as to learn more about the Falls in general. As well as, possibly offering some form of a peace treaty to start with." While in her head the words seemed certain, really the only part of it that sounded confident was her name and position as well as Quilyan's name. Her voice was soft, sweet, but definitely allowed them to see she was far more introverted than anything else. "We also wish to send our sincerest apologies to anyone who was possibly harmed by Aurelia and to let you know that we do not condone any such behaviors."

She stopped there, allowing her gaze to switch towards Quilyan and Dragomir - hoping that they would have something to add, perhaps fill in a little bit better than she had said, and for some kind of support. Oh, how she wished Kiara was here - maybe then she'd be a little more stable…

@[Dragomir] - let me know if you want me to tag you each time or not ;3
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
With love

Bunnie

DRAGOMIR

They come, and without much delay.

The first is a dark mare, her face white as the moon over one eye and along her muzzle, eye and cheek writ with red markings; her horn catches the light as she enters into the scene and the young Glazier is momentarily captured in an instinctual fear that has existed in him since his parents buried it there in his secluded youth. He takes note that Resplendence is also not keen on the eerie arrival of the horned woman, but he tries his hardest to not show his temporary anxiety around the stranger.

Her opening words are foreign, but what she says next is his own tongue and he still does not understand it. What is a necromancer? It is a word that sends the swirling, mental concepts of magic to his thoughts, but he does not know of what kind or if it is even a proper assumption; she certainly seems magical enough, the sort of creature that can mold the shadow to her and enlist her power over weaker things. Its almost a childish enough thought of passing panic that he could mock himself for worrying about it – but she has the air of a witch, a practitioner of wicked magic, and her horn does not help alleviate his concern when paired with her cryptic arrival.

The next that arrives blessedly breaks his eyes from the freaky unicorn lady, arriving by the skies; this is also terrifying in its own ways but much less disconcerting than the coming of Seele, the stallion being able to hone his start (actually visible this time in the form of a hard twitch in his shoulder and a subsequent ripple along his skin as the hooves of the painted leader hit the ground) to the aerial arrival of the pegasus. Still, he is kind for a king who keeps company with women such as the “Necromancer,” his smile inviting and his words warm, and Dragomir holds the Czar in his gaze with much more availability in his features – as he is spending much less time trying to appear not scared out of his wits.

Lastly, assuming no others would trail in now that some of the council had arrived (and assuming this was a herd as large as the Edge – he was not astute at gathering numbers by scent, only able to glean that there were more smells than those he could count before him but also more than he could pinpoint and count to amount to any use), the most peculiar of them all arrives.

It is strange, strange man, two horns atop his head and a leather satchel that Dragomir eyes with some reverence once he manages to make it past the point that the beast is thin to the point of being only bones draped in brown suede and knotted ropes that served as his muscles. His eyes, once he gets past the bag, are hazy and rimmed in a distance that suggests he is not all the way here at this moment – and the painted stallion finds that he can only frown at the arrival of this final piece of their consulate.

Most immediately, the weirdo settles his eyes on Resplendence with resentment, drawing the crafter’s muscles taught beneath his skin in an unbidden, defensive gesture towards his friend that was being insulted right before him. The pause and change in his words isn’t missed along with the ice suddenly born in his eyes at the notice of the pale mare, and Dragomir will have none of this meeting if this nonsense is to continue – mostly because he doesn’t want to punch potential friends (not that this guy would be his) during their first meeting.

It seems his friend hadn’t missed the slight either, and she surprisingly stands up for herself – he looks over to her with raised brows and a slight smile quirking his mouth, taking in the sound of her voice with a hint of coldness to it for the first time in all his seasons of knowing her. She’s still Resplendence, even when she’s mad, he can’t help but think, always so polite and kind.

Two of those present from the other herd were neither of these things.

He nods his head as the conversation turns to their business there, inwardly thanking the heavens that the day could continue on and hopefully come to an end as soon as possible.

@[Quilyan]

image by ali<3
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE

Quilyan
It is an understatement to say that he is on edge, for the prince knows little of this hidden land and its inhabitants. Rumors had carried word of insanity, though he knows better than to believe everything he hears without cause. What this land holds for them remains to be seen, but he has nothing to gain by judging them before laying eyes on even one of them. He struggles to remind himself of this fact as the first of the Falls inhabitants appears. She is a unicorn mare with a painted face, and something about the way that she fades from the shadows makes him ill at ease. Is it so easy for the rest of them to sneak around so easily? Are they being surrounded, with this mare sent to distract them? He would die before he allowed his beloved to come to any harm, but if he was outnumbered...

Hush, Zarina commands from her perch atop his poll. She is right, of course, and so the steed takes a deep breath, casually rolling his eyes from one side to the other. To any individuals who happen to be watching him, he seems to be observing his surroundings, like any first-time visitor would. In truth, he is surveying for anything strange or menacing; but the shadows do not move, and he does not see anything out of the ordinary. He nods respectfully to the mare - Seele - and then to the painted steed that followed the Necromancer. The name 'Midas' sounds familiar, but he cannot quite place it. His gaze lingers a moment longer than necessary on the Czar's features before skittering to Resplendence. She seems fairly calm, for which he is grateful, though she has moved slightly closer to him. He surreptitiously skims his wingtips along her flank, offering reassurance and solidarity without taking away her leadership.

When the unicorn stallion appears, the prince knows immediately that something is off. His two horns would be more intimidating if placed on a properly muscled body rather than the strange, skeletal bodice joining the group. Still, he is large enough to be intimidating, and to earn the Specter's immediate attention as one to watch out for. Sure enough, the first words out of the stallion's mouth leave Quilyan bristling. How dare he speak that way to Resplendence! If it weren't for the diplomatic nature of their mission... You would die, Zarina interrupts cooly, eyeing the swaying steed with distaste. He's bigger than you, and you're no good at fighting. And so the prince merely pins his ears, glaring coldly at the culprit while imagining some quite inventive ways to commit a murder.

Still, he cannot help but smirk with pride as Resplendence offers her own defense. As she continues, her voice slightly shaky, he is amazed at her ability to carry this message, her strength and dedication to their herd and family. How far she has come from the skittish mare he had once fallen so in love with! Of course, that aspect of their relationship has not changed, but he has thoroughly enjoyed witnessing her transformation into a more confident soul.

"Aurelia betrayed our own herd, and we hope to find her and hold her responsible for her actions. If she caused your herd trouble, we would like to present any information you can give us as evidence with which to decide her punishment. We hope that you will consider this an act of goodwill on which to base our herds' future relations." He speaks not because Resplendence has failed in any way, but because she lookes at him so imploringly, and he knows that if he remains silent, her resolve might waver - particularly with the addition of the idiotic, two-horned brute.

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Abba

Seele the Necromancer
and every demon wants his pound of flesh; but i like to keep some things to himself

The little pipsqueak of a mare spoke up, after Oxy said she was abysmal at her job. Now, while I doubted that she heard the abysmal part, she apparently knew what she was doing if Oxy was raiding her herbs. A snort escapes her maw before whispered words edge toward the Addict's ears. "I don't think she's 'abysmal', now, probably more intelligent than you." In fact, that tiny mare was probably far more intelligent than he - knowing that she could do little to win in a fight against that block of a stag she probably just tossed him a piece of poison.

She nods her head as their titles are offered before glancing back towards Midas. It was strange, how comforting his eyes could be - for they seemed to be placing Liebling at ease when she had been in a corner of this brain sobbing and shaking in fear of the number of people suddenly there. I suppose I should thank him - I really just wanted the blubbering bitch who had started to make my daughter feel shut up. However, it would be best this conversation continued inside the Falls - where no random bypassers could hear. "Come, this way. We will talk more once inside our lands," she says, before turning on her haunches and heading back towards the shadows. "Those who prefer to fly can fly, otherwise I will be taking the stairs," she explains before leading the way for the three horses that were right there before her. "There is plenty to explain about what that golden mare did here,"

And, with that sentence she treks up the stairs and then back down the heart of their lands. Now - yes now - they could actually talk.

AS FOR THE EYES. Angel told me to >.>
I didn't have enough to meet the word count 'because stress muse is shit XD

So here is your shitty post ^^ I apologize for it's shittiness.

credits
●☽ ☾●
●☽ ☾●
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Oxy came into our gathering, my gaze shuffles to him with the intent for a momentary acknowledgement. Words flow forth, reined in at the last possible moment; golden pools narrow and an uncertain frown chases the smile from my lips–confused by his random meaning and finding no need for the manner which he presented whatever past history the two might have incurred. “Peace Legatus,” I utter firmly, taking up the moment of silence that falls between them after the golden mare offers her retort. They could handle their disagreements at a later time; now wasn’t a good opportunity. Seele whispers something to Oxy, I pay it little mind.

Honeyed gaze shifts to the lass who had spoken up, the one in charge. She offers introductions. A small smile gathers on my face, crown giving each a short dip. Resplendence suggests that our families break words over an agreement that could lead into an alliance – as well as giving apology for a member who’d been our brief guest. I’d heard the reports of an Edge woman in our mist a few months ago, but the soldiers, Seele and Eris had been the ones overseeing her captivity and punishment. The final report had been that said woman was returned to Edge, in relativity fair condition considering the events that had followed before her captivity.

Dragomir remained quiet, his eyes watchful and steady. Quilyan adds to the conversation; a willing nod bows my head, “Aye, we shall surely aid ye in this.” Seele agreed and invited them into our home, I drifted forward to follow her lead up the stonework path. Fina flew overhead, circling before gliding past the cliffs. We filed into Hidden Falls, down to the ground floor.

The one who’d spoken first seemed to have the most authority. I stood silently by, allowing Seele the opportunity to speak up and give her recollection of what had occurred between the herd and their traitor called Aurelia. “We have also recently dealt with traitors; I pray better fortune comes swiftly along.”

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
OXY
"You spin me right round, baby."

Insults passed back and forth, your own silenced by the glass bitch who you're not particularly fond of... Remind yourself why you came to this meeting again? You can't remember. It seemed so important then but now... You sigh dramatically. Now it just seems annoying. But annoyances or not, it would look even worse if you just walked away right now. So, instead of wandering off you pay some mind to the your male lead's words. Peace, Legatus. It's a shame you still periodically plot his downfall in your dreams, because you feel like you could actually get along with him given some time. For all the members of the Asylum that look at you like you're crazy, or disgusting, you've never seen that look in his eyes. He is stoic, strong perhaps... But his kindness is a weakness in your book. But then, perhaps his kindness is why he is a leader and you are not. You grunt your acceptance of his words and return your attention to the others.

And so while the rest commune and make friends, chat about traitors and Aurelia and better times, you choose the silent road, much like the bay paint who has come with the other party. Is he their guard dog, there to protect the two that talk? He doesn't seem like much of a warrior, but he is tall and heavy. He may make a good opponent, if it comes to it. Still, truth be told, you'd rather lay waste to the bitch you poisoned you. Yeah... you know how to hold a grudge.

Grunting again as the group moves off, you follow suit but otherwise remain silent. You have no words to add to their peaceful chatter. A heavy hand is the best way to assert authority, in your mind, so a traitor would quickly be silenced. Of course, you're a traitor in your own right, you suppose... You just haven't been caught yet. But then, that's the difference between you and the rest. Secrets make friends, in your world.

Credits: Image by devils-horizon @ DA
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Resplendence
The golden mare allows her steps to begin to trudge after the one from the shadows. And, when her eyesight began to fail she perked up her audit and listened to the clicking of her glass hooves against the rock. At least she knew she could rely on something. However, she was still uncertain about this trek, and was dearly wishing that the width of this staircase was big enough for two horses to trapeze their way up so that she might be able to press her hide against Quilyan or Dragomir for comfort.

Alas, as they pulled up upon the green grass she shuffled her weight until the pair arrived, before trying to wriggle her way between the two of them for her own peace of mind. Gentle words manage to fall from her lips as she slips on a meek smile. "This is a wonderful home," she says, eyes taking in each of the falls around the area and the pools of water so abundant. It was miraculous how the Foothills could have changed so much. Midas speaks of also dealing with traitors and she can feel her heart strings pull a little at the thought. Perhaps the darkness had left everyone in states of turmoil. "I hope it does too," she says, gently bowing her head to the stag and then looking over towards the shadowed mare - ignoring the horned one for the time being - it was time to see just what damage had really been dealt to this herd and what the Edge would need to clean up.
x - x

@[Dragomir]
When I'm ready to fall
With love

Bunnie

DRAGOMIR

The Necromancer nearly laughs aloud at the bickering between the Moon Doctor and the haggard duocorn that hadn’t given his name, and her words draw a satisfied smile to the stallion’s lips with their blunt honesty. While she was scary, perhaps sinister even, the woman was a good leader, that much proven in that single statement, and as the Czar adds his imput, too, the sickly Legatus backs down, slipping into a silence that the young painted man is quite thankful for – mostly because it was impolite to punch out your welcoming committee. He wonders, as Quilyan takes the conversation towards where it is meant to be angled, why it is that the Falls let such a sour tongued individual have any standing among them; his father surely would have placed him among the most useless of the herd, incapable of even watching foals because his mind was off drifting in fields more fantastic than even the kids could dream up.

At least, he thinks, he has shut up.

During all this he’s watching the painted pegasus, the strong willed masculine energy among the two rulers of the pretty land before him, finding that he resonates with some of the same aura as Kaj; they are both warm and trustworthy, something he can guess from the way that both the regal pegasus men carry themselves and the softly spoken suggestion that had fallen from his lips. Not that Seele’s warning had borne any less leadership in its tone, but hers was a more commanding stance than Midas’, one in which she actively flexed muscles and showed the gleam of her steel where the Czar simply commanded obedience. The difference in the two leaders is not one he balks at – his dam and sire are one such pairing, his own herd in the Edge ruled by a Queen and King of such vastly different methods, and it was beginning to register in the young man’s mind as common place for leaders to be as opposite one another as night was from day.

Still related in ways, but holding very few similarities aside from being the same sky.

They’re invited in which makes a ripple of enthusiasm cross him that ripples from his chest out to his smile, and with a benevolent nod of thanks he takes up pace alongside the Moon Doctor and her charming mate, Quilyan, clinging to their familiar presence while at the same time attempting to look possessed of himself and not as nervous as he truly was. He did a fair job at it – unless one noticed he was sweating though the labor was low, and that his eyes flickered almost two quickly from one face to another.

He was beginning to regret and be quite thankful for his offer to come, all in one trembling thought. Even as he takes the “stairs” as Seele has called them, he takes in the situation with the adeptness of a good learner and the nervousness of a first year school boy. It’s stunningly beautiful, that much is to be sure; the sound of water becomes loud and plentiful as they walk inwards, the rivers and lakes and streams that coursed through every inch of this land promising the bounty of the God who watched it, and overhead and alongside them in the trees birds and wildlife sing, croon, and skitter. And while he felt love for the Moon who gave him his magic and watched over the misty woodland of his home, he could not help but feel the rush of swirling pride that fills him to look upon the Lord Earth’s domain.

Midas is saying something about also having recently dealt with traitors, and the stallion looks over at him with interest lighting his blue eyes. He remembered Parelia saying something at the herd meeting about this land, how she had made mention that few were trustworthy but for the Czar himself and a handful of others, and that warning flavors his words. "Traitors as well as foolish Seers?" he voices, a slight chuckle ringing in after them as they came to a halt at the place where, he assumed, Aurelia had assaulted their herd from, or perhaps was simply a favorite place of the Necromancer’s, "damn. When it rains, it pours."

image by ali<3

@[Quilyan]
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Quilyan
It is important for leaders to show control over their subjects, and equally as important for the lower-ranked members of a herd to show deference to their rulers. Although both the Necromancer and the Gallant are quick to rebuke the two-horned steed's rude advance, the prince cannot help but wonder how much discord resides in the Hidden Falls. For a highly-ranked member of the herd to blatantly disregard the cues of his leaders does not speak well for the solidarity of the herd, and he makes a mental note that all may not be well within these borders. Still, the two-horned idiot falls silent quickly enough upon his superiors' rebuttal, which is a step in the right direction. The Specter wonders vaguely if the rift between the rulers and the Addict has grown or shrunk since their arrival in this land, but puts it out of his mind as the conversation moves on.

They begin to walk, welcomed into a land that the prince had yet to explore. Although invited to fly, he is uncomfortable with the idiot's continued presence and apparent dislike of his beloved, so he elects to remain by her side. Though he longs to hold her close, protect her under his wing, he does not want to take away her authority - so he merely brushes his wingtips along her side as they ascend into the Falls. The stairs are just that, a natural representation of the stone steps that had been so common in his homeland, and for a moment he is bombarded with memories - climbing to new heights in the towers with his siblings; dropping from the battlements with a cry of delight during a thunderstorm; meekly accompanying his father to crown meetings, only to sit silently and miss the warning signs that his Council was prepared to move against him...

But that was a long time ago; that is not here, that is not now. No, here and now, Resplendence is complimenting the fortress that is the Hidden Falls, Dragomir is chuckling over the misfortune of their herd - but he is stuck silently in a past that no longer matters, that no one remembers, that no one understands. He remains silent, the spray from one of the waterfalls misting his coat, leaving him glistening slightly, as though he has just stepped out of the rain. If only it could cleanse him, could leave him fresh and young and naive; if only it could erase the pain of a future never realized, the regret of a youthful stallion convinced he deserved more, the memory of his own idiocy and arrogance and pride. And, knowing that these things are with him for the rest of his life, he struggles against a sudden surge of despair, an uncomfortable realization of misery that he has avoided for all these years.

All this because of the damn stairs.

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Abba
Finally, they all seemed to settle in. Really, that was good for me as I could concentrate on the surroundings while Seele spoke. So, she positioned herself comfortably before allowing words to fall from her lips to explain the situation which had come to hand. "The one dusted in gold entered our lands without an escort. Apparently, she was instructed to return to the border numerous times and refused each time. Then, when some of our soldiers attempted to forcibly remove her due to her lack of respect for our wishes, she seemed to set herself aflame and burned quite a few members. At that point, we took her prisoner and tended to all the wounds which had been given and then stopped her when she attempted to flee. It was right after that which we returned her to your lands to ensure that she would be gone from us for a little while." words twisted and turned in the sky in an interesting manner. Perhaps there were hints of anger in her voice (Which couldn't be true as she didn't feel them - but it sure did sound like it), or maybe it was simply annoyance with the idiocy that the mare had shown. "If you'd like to know how many of our herd were injured you'd need to speak with our Medic as she healed them. I only came in to stop her from fleeing and to get the troop together to return her to your lands," she explained, letting out a short sigh.

She is quite for a few moments, as if to let it all sink in, before she allows one last statement to fall from her lips. "Is there anything else you'd like to know?"

I apologize for how crappy this is, but I wanted to make sure I didn't hold this up any longer than I had to
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
●☽ ☾●