Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme

DORNGARROW
The land of scorched earth, blood, warriors, and brutality

HISTORY
♠ ________________________________________________________ ♠
The entire unicorn herd consists of only black and white coloring. The accented colors indicated a being of higher blood, and those without coloring were commoners who shamed their families. Crimson red is an indication of being from the king's blood: Riekahn the Crimson King. Riekahn continues an ongoing war against the tree-nesting pegasus, a peaceful tribe who recently migrated to the dark forests of Dorngarrow. Being bitterly racist, the herd was already geared toward war with a strict hierarchy of fighters. All colts are required to be warriors from the moment they are weaned from their mothers, and and fillies have a choice of either being warriors or breeders.

Riekahn is a creature of power and lust, and has many offspring who continue to wage war against the pegasus. One particularly bloody battle, named "Night of Fire', is when one of Riekahn's sons, Paladin, murdered a pregnant pegasus mare and ran away from the battle field after begging for forgiveness from the winged ones. A few followed him. The rest of the night was spent with Riekahn and his warriors burning the entire forest to the ground. Most of this night is not common knowledge to any except those who hail from Dorngarrow.

Dorgarrow lies to the east of Helovia and south of Isilme. It was once a green, lush forest, but now it is nothing but ashen, stumps of trees, and fire scorched land. Those who still live there eat the grass beneath the ash which rains down upon them every now and again. The Crimson King's herd still resides functions in the ruins.

BIRTHRIGHT
Many Isilmians and Helovians came from Dorngarrow, most notably, Paladin's relatives. These are the unicorn descendants of the herd.

PALADIN THE VALIANT
Group: World's Edge
Lines: Riekahn x Tammenia
Played By: Tamme

PSYCHE THE DARKEMPRESS
Group: Aurora Basin
Lines: Riekahn x Arduenna
Played By: Rayo

TAMMENIA
Group: Outcast
Lines: Inconsequential

GISELLE
Group: Aurora Basin
Lines: Riekahn x Bellona
Played By: Adoptable

DONOVAN
Group: Foothills
Lines: Riekahn x Vega
Played By: Time

PERSECUTED
Many pegasus fled from their nests among the trees to various parts of the world. They were persecuted and marginalized by Riekahn and his warrior band. Once their trees and nests were burned, they fled to the mountains where the ones who remain plot revenge.

DALIBOR
Group: Outcast
Lines: Sergei x Lillywing

Want your character to be from Dorgarrow? Post your character idea here.

Tamlin Posts: 40
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 2 years
Rover
I was thinking of using that old Orangemoon magic slot we talked about to create a character from Dorngarrow. This is what I've got so far:

Name: Razkhan/Khanan/Valkan*
Full name: Raz Vladismir Khan
Height: 17 hands
Species: Pegasus
Breed: Quarter x Anglo Arabian

Body: Fiery sorrel
Mane/tail: Black and white
Legs: Front legs black and hind legs white (also zebra markings)
Markings: Blaze
Eyes: Amber

Magic: Fire Fox - The ability to create a small fox-like fireball. The fox is not hard to conjure or keep, but he must will the flames to burn and that takes concentration and timing in battle.

--

*I really like Razkhan but I understand if that is too close to Reikahn

What do you think of it? :)
he sows in blood

Permission to use violence and magic against Tamlin at all times granted

Tamlin Posts: 40
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 2 years
Rover
I have no ideas about his history and if he comes directly from Dorngarrow to Helovia or if he has lived somewhere else since the Night of Fire... so I would love it if you have some ideas on how to connect him to some of the other characters from Dorngarrow :D
he sows in blood

Permission to use violence and magic against Tamlin at all times granted

Dalibor Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 9 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
redgod
Since I've adopted Dalibor, yay - another Dorngarrow denizen is back!