the Rift

[PRIVATE] Danger in every corner for the Naive

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
The storm filly wondered around her recent encounter with the grey mare and Caneo on her mind. 'Where in the world was she supposed to find bronze? What did look bronze anyway?' Grumbling the storm filly silently moved along searching for whatever the stuff was. How was she supposed to find something without knowing what she was looking for, well besides the name. It was like hunting for a needle in a haystack and the needle was hay. There was no way this could be possible! Her temper swelled like a hot air-balloon before lift off. Taking her battering ram like skull she attack a tree stabbing her strong growing horns into the bark ripping viciously until her temper subsides. Breathing heavily the storm filly gazed around her different colored eyes taking in the area. The trees were thinning out and she might have killed the youngest one around. ’Oh well.' Shrugging her tiny shoulders she moved off not really paying attention to where she was going. The ground slowly shifted from thick grass to sandy sparse shrubs. The ground was becoming softer and harder to walk on as the golden sand tugged at her sharp young hooves.

Spindly legs seemed to all get stuck at once sending the grumpy filly head first into the sand. As her tiny grey body hit the sand a cloud of golden dust puffed out around her. VWhat the hell?!"[/color] As she spoke her mouth instantly filled with the dry gritty soil. Spitting and spluttering she struggled to her legs cussing as she went. Yellow and green orbs found what she needed most, water. staggering to the crashing shore she lowered her dagger mounted head. Sucking greedily her naive mouth filled with the tangy water. The salty water sprayed from her mouth the salt seemed to stick too every craves of her mouth filling her flat teeth and coating her tongue. "What in the hell is wrong with this place?!" She screamed her anger along with spitting the nasty salt and sand from her tender maw.

Grumbling angrily the foal turned her attention around looking for the next evil thing that seemed nice. What was with all of this stuff attacking unsuspecting foals. Eyes widened and harks pricked as she noticed a small red thingy scuttling sides away from her. Against all better judgement, an older horse would have, she moved towards it. VAnd what in the worlds are you?"[/color] Lowering her velvety muzzle towards the creature. It's body looked hard and as red as a spring rose, which she had yet to see. Curiosity gripped the filly as she leaned in to touch it. The barbed wire marked filly noticed the pitchers a second to late. A howl of agony ripped from her young lunges as the thing latched firmly onto her nose. She reared high her legs lashing out trying to beat the evil monster away. ""GET THE FUCK OFF MY FACE!" Screaming she bucked and yelled whirling the foal fell with a thump. Continuing to yell and cuss the storm girl rolled lashing out in anger and growing panic.

"Talking" ’Thinking’
Words: 518
OOC: @[Aurelia] lol She cracks me up!
Zünden
Image CreditSevin's table design

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I become alerted when I hear the frantic screaming of a young horse (mare, most likely.) Maybe the only thing I hear is the slander she tosses into the air. I trot towards her voice. The trees filter out into sands and I see exactly who is screeched. It is a filly with funky horse and weird red marks along her body. I wonder if she is cut? "Are you okay, miss?" My body slows to a halt. My wings hand loosely at my sides as I question the girl. She is on the floor, frantically flailing about. I am able to catch a glimpse as to why. There is a crab stuck onto her nose. "Stop moving, I'll get it off." I reach my muzzle towards her, in attempt to clamp my jaw around the crab. If I get the crab, I'll toss it back into the water, If I don't... the girl will just have to let the frog give her a nose piercing, I guess.

The cool breeze of the ocean leaps across my pelt, ruffles my feathers, dances in my mane, and leaves a salty taste behind. My hooves sink into the dry sand and I am reminded of my time here with Mauja the Ironclad-- the difficult stallion that doesn't share any of his information. Will this girl be the same way? If she she's going to be like that, then I will turn around and go home. I do not need another Mauja. Then again, I do love the stallion. I also love Destry. This is something I have realized. I'm in love with two completely different horses. One is sweet and nurturing, and she makes me feel loved. The other is secretive and mysterious, however, he makes me feel primal-- bestial. Is this how the world will always be for me? Will I always be torn between two things? Good and evil, insane and sane?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
A voice caresses her tiny storm colored harks and makes her scream louder, "Help get this damn thing off!" She lashes out trying to stand in the grabbing sand. Thin foal legs finally make unfurl pulling her upright again. Panic floods her brain as the winged mare approaches and speaks. Forcing her young lunges to breath slow and deep she is able to clear her mind enough to stand firm; well besides the quivering. She squeals as the mare plucks the evil red thing from her tender muzzle. Once she is free her head dips to the tiny storm grey leg where she rubs her, now grey and scarlet, muzzle against it. Her body quivers as the last of the terrible pain subsides to a dull throb. Shaking her immature frame to clear it of sand she turns different colored eyes to the white and gold winged mare. Her voice is calm, hiding the turmoil That had been in ragging through her. "Thank you. What the hell was that thing anyway?"

Zünden squints looking the female over, she is older than herself, but not by a lot. Then though age does not matter to the filly, she is sure it matters to some. Either way this Pegasus had a sliver of her hard to earn gratitude. Her voice reviled the unsure and slightly snobbish personality within, "I am Zünden, who are you?" The question was not meant to be rude, but easily perceived that way. The storm filly would learn manners with her years, but would never use them on a random stranger.

"Arrogant Lingo" 'Pompous Musings'
Words:263 @[Aurelia]
OOC:; Sorry it took so long and that it sucks lol <3
Zünden
I can see the fear that will ensure my victory
x - x