the Rift

[OPEN] Wash Away the Rain [MEDIC]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

With my ears tucked back, I meandered back into the open fields of the rolling Falls with a few good cuts and an extremely annoying -actually, pretty painful- bruised set of shoulders. Seele and I had just beaten the shit out of each other just for the hell of it, and she left me limping off with not even my pride to swell in my head; so many stupid moves that I could have easily dodge or even completely avoided just by watching my footing and not letting myself get sidetracked. So here I am, limping back into the heart and soul of our home, the flat field that hides comfortably within the boarders.

"Ugh! This is fucking ridiculous." I growl under my breath, finally allowing my already sore body to come to a halt in the grassy flat. A shallow cut splits my hide along my right hip where Clown Face's glass horn slipped right into me and split me open, and a few knicks and cuts dot my barrel where a hoof had hit just right. My main concern though was my two front shoulders; holy shit how much more could they bear?! The entire walk down from the small pond near the mountains felt like it took an eternity to get away from.

With a loud sigh, I let my legs fold under me and my body to uncomfortably rock to the ground -my front quarters landing harder than I would have liked. "Uhm," I begin, violet eyes shooting around with no one coming into direct view to stop on. "Woman down!" I call, half laughing to myself because I'm so damn funny. The way that my ribcage moves as I giggle makes me scowl at the ground and immediately shut up, nonexistent brows furrowing. Hopefully someone will show up as quickly as we all had for Seele when she had gotten fucked up, but I doubt it as I am not dying, nor the Czarina.

While sitting here all folded up and uncomfortable, I let my skull drop to the lush, green earth and tough lips tear away bits of grass. Here's to a long day of waiting and probably talking to myself.

Walking "Talking" Thinking
Ooc: No muse, whoops.

Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Reizend Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: 7 (ages in Orangemoon)
rooster
Reizend
The voice, when it comes, is faded indigo, and I know that I am needed.

Oh, she is not in mortal danger, but even so - my services have been quite popular lately, and I am not one to leave my herdmates in pain for long. After all, we are supposed to be family, aren't we? And so I leave the familiar shade of my little copse of trees and amble toward the direction of the voice, following the last tint of her colour until my eyes fall upon the fallen form of Agrona. Though we are not close, we have met before, which is more than I can say for many of the inhabitants of the Hidden Falls, these days.

"You're getting dirt in your wounds," I observe amiably as I approach, switching my tail casually to ward off the flies. This late in the summer, they are swarming, and I start to wonder how long it will take before they attempt to feast on the only deep laceration on the mare's body. She has a few other bumps, but I can see from my initial examination that none of her wounds are particularly pressing. "But I assume you are lying down for a reason, hmm?"

My words are not spiteful or distasteful; I feel nothing but an almost motherly, nurturing need to assist her. If anything, there is something warm and amused to my tone, indicating my present state of mind. "Who were you fighting, anyway?" It couldn't have been very serious, not with such minor injuries. She was probably practicing, preparing for violence that I very much hope will not find us here, tucked away behind the waterfalls. I am not much for war, much to my deceased father's dismay.

"Talk talk talk."
Reizend
Image by Kaydeniro

Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

"You're getting dirt in your wounds," a small voice calls from above me, my eyes rising as my lips still work at the fine grass that the healthy land gives us. She's a small mare in both height and built, I remember her clearly, but her name is not one that I can recall. Obviously she's part of my family though, so instead of snapping at a stupid remark, I raise my head and lift a fake brow, ears turning back simultaneously. Finally she reaches me, her eyes seeming to examine my body like a surgeon at the operating table. I guess there's not much of a difference in that though, is there? "But I assume you are lying down for a reason?" Her question is followed by a soft "Hmm?"

"I think my shoulder's broken, and she fucked up my hip too." I grumbled, finally swallowing the remains of my snack before turning my face to search over all of the small cuts and invisible -but painful- bruises. "Who were you fighting anyway?" the forgotten-named mare asks, my eyes focused on a small dribble of blood running from one of the kicks she had gotten in. "Seele." my response was quick and dry, ashamed of how stupid I had been during the fight.

If I could rewatch the entire thing, I wouldn't out of fear of losing my fucking mind. Distracted, wobbly, tripping, and not careful in the littlest bit. Though, I supposed I did stand up and walk away from the scuffle without an actual broken shoulder.. but that did hurt pretty bad. Finally, I peer up from my own dark hide, looking for the soft eyes of the healer, but they fall on her nearly translucent pendulum. The sun, tinted in a soft layer of yellow, was wrapped around her neck, settling carefully on her white and blue chest.

I sigh, ears flipping forward and eyes reaching up to the mare, curious as to how she will go about his healing.

Tags: @[Reizend]

Reizend Posts: 47
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: 7 (ages in Orangemoon)
rooster
Reizend
The physical signs of injury are few and far between - I can see a few bumps and scrapes here and there, but these do not worry me. She will heal from those without my assistance, for it is important that I do not stretch my abilities too thinly. If I were to heal every little cut of every member of the herd, I would have no energy left to fix the big things - and the injuries she describes are certainly quite major.

Indigo dances across my lids as she offers a name - my half-sister's name - and a sudden understanding crosses my features. "Ahhh... yes, she is quite talented, our Czarina." My blood. The reason I am standing here to heal you.

I shake the thoughts free and step closer. "This shouldn't hurt," I inform her cheerfully before delving into the depths of my magic. after a moment, I begin to sing - a song without words, but a solemn tune nonetheless. Indigo soars from my maw - invisible to her, but clear as day to me, and when I am satisfied that the hue matches hers exactly, I direct it to her shoulder with a careful arpeggio. The bones are not broken, but I do find patches of blood and plasma that could develop into hematomas and seromas if left unchecked. My pitch lowers, delving into the deep tissue, carefully soothing the bruises and coaxing away the inflammation. When I withdraw, finally, her shoulder is fully healed.

My voice trills softy as I transition to the hip, repeating the process. This joint is easier, for it is less inflamed, and after a very short time, I pull away. My voice rises, settling a blanket of her colour over her, and I fall through a chromatic scale to search for any other underlying injuries. Finding none, my song quiets, stills, and slowly fades away.

"Talk talk talk."
Reizend
Image by Kaydeniro

Adoptable
Agrona | Carnage

"Ahhhhh, yes-" the blue splotched woman begins, the name obviously one that we are all familiar with. I nod at her comment, irritated with myself still that I would let my guard down so easily during the fight; how dumb could you be, honestly? While I let my brain stew in my mistakes, the medic assures me that -whatever it is that she is about to do- shouldn't hurt, and I grit my teeth in my moist jaws. She seems to be preparing herself as she seems to focus, but my eyes wander once more and find themselves on the glass hooves of my dearest doctor. An eyebrow raises at her feet, nostrils rattling as I draw in one last deep breath before she pokes me with her horn or something.

Instead, the mare begins to sing a beautiful tune, never having to actually touch me during the entire process. The range of her vocals rises and falls, the melody keeping me in a trans as I watch her work without even working. My eyes run over my body, the pain easing out of myself like it was all in my head. I can feel the magic working inside of me, clearly stitching and sewing everything back into place as the glass sister continues to work.

It only takes a few minutes for this to be finished and before I know it, she stands above me, quiet and still in her own world. Perhaps her body is processing everything that it had just healed? Or.. or maybe she is in pain now? I rock on my side, laced face reaching over for lips to touch the most faint of a scar along my hip. "Wow." I murmur, ears rotated forward while violet eyes blink disbelievingly at the work that the mare had done. "That's.. amazing. Thank you." My skull reaches up, my body following by forelegs reaching out and back helping in a wobbly fashion.

The pain is completely gone, even the most minimal of the aches that had burnt in the small bites and kicks I had received just vanished. I offered a smile to my herd mate, a sheepish chuckle following before I could manage to thank her again. "If you need anything in return or ever need anything, let me know. Th-" I paused, having troubles believing how common my blue-splashed friend made it seem. "Thank you."

Tags: @[Reizend]