Up For Adoption
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: 2 Years
Adoptable

Jasiri</style>

No kiss, no gentle word could wake me from this slumber
Until I realize that it was you who held me under
</style>

'I want to go home... Please, lead me home.'

Those were the words uttered from grey-tinted lips that had driven this journey into motion, into retracing old, dusty steps that had been long forgotten. The path had grown over with a proverbial jungle of dust and vegetation, but with her gift, the pilgrimage would not be hard. The world seemed to reverse itself and pass her by, like a residual haunt, and the golden-dipped halfling, with wide, amber-speckled cerulean eyes was powerless to do anything save follow the light in which slowly guided her back home.

The campaign had led her across many a different type of terrain; peat-moss and dank filled swamps that reeked of death and rot, high-topped mountains that kissed the heavenly skies, and barren deserts that served as little more than outlands devoid of life. It was through these places that Jasiri, now far more grown that she had been upon leaving this place, returned to the land of her birth.

Helovia.

Slowly, as though the sun fading beyond the horizon at dusk, the magical, pale white glowing sphere of her guiding light vanished from sight, leaving the young hybrid alone in the forest of the Threshold. Solid hooves of fine ivory stood planted in the grass and earth, and a long breath escaped from the mare's pretty nose. The tip of an ivory plumed, leonine tail flicked left and right, and her eyes, keen and vigilant, soaked in her surroundings, white-tipped ears swiveling forward to listen for the sounds of another. She was a soldier returning home, a wanderer gone homesick, and now, she was ready to come back.

Silence reined supreme.

What had happened since her absence? Since her wayward spirit and the glowing sphere had led her away from Helovia's soil? What had happened to the Edge? To Mirage? To her dear mother, Romani, and Kasai? To Xanthos, her father, and Azel? Were they still around? Were they well? So many questions ran a muck within the copper hybrid, but the answers, well... They would soon come.

Or so she hoped.

[ooc: Jasiri has come back to Helovia. :D Open to anyone!]

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
cliff image by John and Tina Reid at gettyimages.com

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Many thoughts swam through the dappled stallions mind as he walked along with no real direction of travel other than to just go somewhere. Much was at the forefront of his ever growing list of concerns it was just a matter of trying to put an action to each decision that needed to be made. There was just no end or no result that would please everyone making his choices that much more difficult. Since his arrival many seasons ago he had never felt so out of place and without a sense of where to turn. A heavy sigh escaped him as he wished that things would just sort themselves out and make things right again. Feeling a gentle tap against the side of his leg he glanced down to Kiara who was keeping pace with him and occasionally swatting him with her long tail. This was her way of trying to get his mind off of all the worry and focus on something else for a change. If not for her he would have been a complete mess rather than the cool headed warrior he was today, well if he could call himself that.

Deciding to take Kiara's advice he gave a toss of his head before pushing himself into a energetic trot to see what all the threshold would have today for them to experience. Kiara feeling the pleasant change in mood picked up her own pace loping along within the grass just up ahead of him. The fading glow of the sun cast a lovely golden light over the forest making things feel calm and peaceful for once, it was nice and needed considering all the other mayhem elsewhere. A flash of gold caught his eye making him slow his pace and turn his silver gaze upon the distant object with curiosity. Not too far off stood a mare almost hidden within the golden glow of the sunset, it it had not been for the flash of her feline like tail he would have missed her altogether. Changing his path to coincide with that the mare was traveling he again walked forward to see if he might be of some help.

"Hello Miss." He commented gently dipping his crown as he drew up a little ways off from where the fae was not wanting to startle her. "My name is Ciceron and this here is Kiara. What brings you out here on such a fine day? " As he spoke his curious tigress slunk up through the grass behind him never being one to be left out of a conversation.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Jasiri] •• NOTES: Let me know if you would prefer me not to tag you in replies <3 ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie

The devil bent my ear today about his magical elixir

That would make the sorrow go away

”Ciceron!” comes an enthusiastic, female voice as her figure slips into the clearing which houses the two figures she has both spied and gained an interest in approaching; while she is usually housed in the stone confines of her home, locked high in her figurative towers, she does occasionally leave her son and herd behind to venture to the Threshold in search of desirables. That she has happened upon someone that she considers to be a friend in her slanted, abusive way of labeling such poor, hapless creatures, draws an additional edge of niceties and glitter to her smile and eyes, the metal plates along her spine flashing in the faint light that reaches through the Tallsun foliage above.

His tiger companion is there, to which Kyst raises her little griffon head with interest and watches distrustfully the beast that, inwardly, she knows to be vicious and strong. The vibe resonating from her bonded mare, however, eases her worries – Illynx rarely exhibits such forward trust outside of the Basin or among her peers, and it settles easily with the griffon that she is safe, no matter how fearsome the man’s bonded may be.

She stops at a respectable distance, joining the miniature circle that forms between the stranger (the prize, of course!) and her pseudo-friend Ciceron. ”We seem to find each other often, do we not?” a light laughter trickles from her sugary lips, her overgrown tail swishing without much luster behind her to ward off the flies and insects that come to pinch at her skin.

Maybe this is why she never left the Basin.

Turning her gaze to look over the golden woman who it seems both she and the floral knight have come to court, she maintains her sparkling face of friendliness and congeniality, running her eyes most briefly over the young woman before she introduces herself. She was short, but well built; muscular like Beowulf, but much smaller in height. It’s a good mix for a girl, she thinks, the almost masculine way she’s structured giving her a unique appearance and one that Illynx finds suitable, even in comparison to the fine lines and well honed sinew that comprised her body. Not all were warriors – she must admit as much with a sorrowful sigh that echoes about in the silence of her mind, held taught by the rigid framework of her flattering and false smiles.

”I am the Lady Illynx, of the Aurora Basin to the North,” she explains, her words deft and well known to her, used more often than she’d like; while some chose to remain behind guises and keep their name from the tongues of those they met, the wicked woman found no honor in hiding from the threats she offered or the loathing she might inspire in them should they already know of her, or her home, ”and this is the mistress Kyst, my most faithful friend.”

Artist | Background | Horse Head | Horse Figure | Table by Time
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission.