the Rift

[OPEN] !! These Streets [Joining]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

The trek was long, she was tired from her travels from the Throat to spend time with her second family. Alas, she didn't talk too much, afraid to scare the mare off for the time being. Though, she did offer the names of the leaders (Seele and Midas) and offer a general layout of how the Falls was. She warned the mare not to be concerned when they came up to the cliffs, for there was a staircase to lead them into the middle of area - that they were in fact very well protected.

Limbs continue to shuffle forward until they arrive at the cliffs with the booming sound of the waterfalls. Just a little more and then we will be inside," she explain before heading towards the waterfall with the hidden entrance and letting out a small call for the mare beside her. And, when they finally crossed into the lands she allowed a sharp call to radiate through the lands. "Hopefully one of the leaders will come soon - then they can explain everything a bit better to you. However, everyone here pulls their weight in a field that they feel would suit them best - even if it is just working with the children and learning the lore of the land to pass on to others."

Alas, she did not say much more - she simply stood there waiting for someone else to come. Though, her pose was not intimidating or cold - it was definitely inviting. She just… wasn't one for many words when she is exhausted from travel, which would definitely be her right now.

@[Mizarie] -- Please do not worry 'bout me posting. I'm going through some tough times at home atm and then I'll be going out of town soon for some college things. So, it will be just you and the Tier I or II member after this post. I'm so sorry 'bout just dropping this - but welcome to the herd! I also play Seele, one of the leaders, so if you have any questions please do let me or Angel (Midas' player know) and we'll try and get to you ASAP. Again, I'm really, really sorry.

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say