Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia</style>

I wont sooth your pain...

I wont ease your strain...

I seek you out, flay you alive.

One more word and you wont survive.

Well. Sialia you did it now. Looks like your plans of ruling the world are put on hold for awhile. Thats alright. No, no its not. It actually is fucked up and ridiculous. Why did that stranger have to be there when you just so happened to be going along your way? Why where you so drawn to him? No, I didn't love him. I knew nothing about him. I didn't love him. No, there wasn't room for that in my cold cold heart. But I did need him. At least right then I did. He burned my up in flames, and for awhile instead of being icy forms we where flames, So hot we where blue, touching and in twinging. But all that fun was just that. Fun. He left, I continued on with my life. Until. Whoops. Guess what little lady. Your pregnant. I wasn't vain by any means. Well, maybe a little. But I certainly did notice the changes of my body, the slightly heavier looks I was sporting. Yes. I had gotten knocked up. From a one night stand. With a really sexy fucking stallion. He was good too.

I move along, thoughts running through my head. I had no idea where I was going, but where ever it was it was chilly. But I was so used to the cold, that I didn't really care. The cold was relaxing, and brought me peace of mind. And, here it was really cold. I look around me. It was dark, and beautiful. But cold. So wonderfully cold. But why was I wandering about? Maybe because I had to go home and explain that I was pregnant so until I had the foal I wouldn't be able to do training. Even after I had the foal. Well, training would be interesting. But, either way, I didn't want to face that Liriope. I'm sure if I had to let Deimos know she would be there. And I hated her. I know we where supposed to be one big racist family murdering the uncrowned and shit, but that bitch got under my fucking skin. There was just something about her I hated. Maybe her snotty i'm better than you are bull shit she gave me when I so kindly came to welcome her to the herd. No, that couldn't be it at all.

@[Aurelia]

OOC:

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I spy with my little eye, a fat, black, mare. She's pregnant, I know this. That's what I looked like when I had gotten pregnant. If she were fat, the weight would be more evenly spread out. I chuckle softly as I stroll up next to her. "Who the dad?" I smirk, but I am indeed curious. Destry and I can't have babies, so I've been secretly looking for a stallion that Destry might approve of. I thought momentarily of the dappled stallion but he would never agree to mounting me. I could, technically, go and get a random stallion, but I am not sure Destry would agree to that.

These lands bring up many memories. I am not sure why I have ventured up here. This is about where I was attacked by the unicorn. He tried to rip my wings off. He called me a temptress, a liar. The memories hurt even recalling, yet I find myself thinking about the situation over and over and over again. I sigh softly, hiding the memory in the back of my mind. The memory that changed my life forever.

"Being a mom isn't horrible. I did it when I was two." I fail to mention the part about me sucking at it. Faeanne and Ryuu, my kids, are lost. They are gone with the wind, a distant memory. I'm sure if I saw them I wouldn't even be able to remember them. Are they still normal, or have they become insane like me? The father of Faeanne is a petulant asshole, who watched me get knocked out by Eris. I mean, in all honesty, he was the one I liked, but now I have a severe distaste for him. His drunk ass ways. Who does he think he is?

I enter the cave, my hooves echoing once I am inside. I turn and look out into the open. The wing beckoning my name. My soul yearning to fly. But I can't, for large spiders have hurt my wings with their carnivorous ways.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Sialia Posts: 169
Nessie

Sialia</style>

Who the fuck is this? She chuckles as she strolls up to me, and asks me that question. "Who's the dad?" I eye her, she smirks. She is pretty, and very unique. I have never seen a coat like hers before. But what bothers me is that I was so obviously pregnant. This stranger knew just by looking at me. I stretch up, closing off my eyes of emotion. "I don't know his name. I just called him Liam."

I glance around, returning my gaze to the Pegasus mare. "Who are you?" I question softly. "I'm Sialia." I state, not wanting to have to be asked. I wanted straight to the point.

"Being a mom isn't horrible. I did it when I was two." I snort a little. Two? But a child! She didn't seem to be to old, maybe four. But where were her children now? Where they already grown and away? "If the child is anything like me it might actually be horrible." I say. I'm not sure if I am totally thrilled about having a child. If anything I am a little peeved. Not at anyone but myself, of course, because it is my fault. I made the choice to let him mount me. I could have said no. But I had silently said yes. With my eyes I had told him to do it. And he complied.

@[Aurelia]

OOC: Sialia's just all "WELL HELLOOOOO." xD

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr

baylee
"I don't know his name. I just called him Liam." I chuckle softly. "Sounds just like my story. I didn't know anything about my partner. Simply.. no strings attached." I mutter, my voice jovial and delighted by this mare. Could we perhaps become friends? I try to recall a Liam, but I know no one named that way. "What did he look like, maybe I know him?" It'd be nice to let her know her partner, so if it was ever needed... she could go find him and stab his throat the way I wish I could do to Voodoo and Rostislav. They just piss me off, more so Rostislav. Has he even tried looking for his child, for me? NO! He abandoned us, but I'm glad he did, so I would not have had to live with such filth.

"It's a pleasure Sialia. I am Aurelia." I simply say my name and force myself to hold back the Chaotic. I've become rather fond of that title and would not mind being called that way, but perhaps if I am trying to get information from this mare, I should not introduce myself as chaos itself. "I'm sure you are not horrible. If you were, you probably would have attacked me already." I crack a wink at her, allowing her to know I am messing around. Can't a trickster say her jokes? "Me, however... It's debatable. I've already become an enemy, someone to keep tabs on in two, nearly three herdlands. Perhaps the Aurora Basin is fine with me, because I do not want to crash their borders and burn them." I laugh halfheartedly and continue. "I guess when I want to rule Helovia, herds fear me-- fear my power." I speak the truth. Kahlua was scared (I believe) when I attacked her. I'm sure if I tried I could scare their precious moon doctor, too.

ooc: maybe a few more replies and it can be done if you'd like? I just really want her to find out it's mau so she can go try to find him >:D

Nessie

Sialia</style>

She chuckles softly, and replys. "Sounds just like my story. I didn't know anything about my partner. Simply.. no strings attached." She seems jovial, and I have no idea why. I give her an odd look. She seems sweet enough. "What did he look like, maybe I know him?" I smile, nodding. "Well, we didn't know each others names, but, well. He was very handsome, seemed kind of sad. He changed after I had given him a name because he refused to give me his true name, and so he gave me a name for shits and giggles. Anyway, he was a black leopard spotted fresian. Blue eyes, and a frosty horn. MMMM-MMMM he was good looking." I say. I had babbled some. But, I had to tell someone some small part of the experience. It was a wonderful one after all. I smile at this mare, watching her.

"It's a pleasure Sialia. I am Aurelia." I smile at her. "You have a beautiful name, Aurelia." I say, and I keep my eyes on her odd, yet unique and beautiful ones. She is quiet for a moment, before she speaks. "I'm sure you are not horrible. If you were, you probably would have attacked me already." I laugh softly as she winks at me. "Your funny. And lucky. You caught me on a fairly good day Aurelia. When I didn't feel like killing things."

"Me, however... It's debatable. I've already become an enemy, someone to keep tabs on in two, nearly three herdlands. Perhaps the Aurora Basin is fine with me, because I do not want to crash their borders and burn them." I don't speak, but I listen to her. She doesn't sound horrible. Honestly I was probably worse than she was. I just didn't have any enemy's. "I guess when I want to rule Helovia, herds fear me-- fear my power." I think for a moment, before turning my blue gaze to her once more. "Maybe they do not fear your power, but your light."

@[Aurelia]

OOC: Sounds Good!

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr

baylee
She describes the stallion Aurelia had told she loved. She describes him word for word, even saying how delicious he was. There is a loud cracking sound, and it could very well be Aurelia's little heart shattering into ten million pieces. She stands there, shocked for a moment. Her rather pleasant attitude has vanished, replaced by a feeling a betrayed horse would feel. How could he do this to her? Did he love Sialia? Why was she better than Aurelia? Aurelia saw how very opposite they were, also concluding that Mauja liked everything Aurelia wasn't. The black horned mare with a rather outgoing attitude. Was Aurelia not dark enough, bold enough, satisfying enough for him? He wouldn't even give her a pity mount. She was wrong for him in so many ways she couldn't count, but that didn't stop her from wanting him so badly it ached. She wanted to feel the warmth of his body mixing with the warmth of hers, to feel a delicate life swell inside her belly. "I have no idea who that could be. Perhaps someone else would know?" She lied. She would not be telling Sialia she had fucked with the stallion she loved. Aurelia is a fabulous liar, and there is no way Sialia should be able to tell that the truth is hidden inside, and only the lie dares to be said.

She calls the BlazeQueen funny and lucky. Sialia has no idea just how wrong she is. How unlucky and insane Aurelia just is. The girl is an explosion waiting to happen, and her hide itches to ignite itself and burn this mare. Burn her until her fur is singed off and her skin burnt to a crisp. "Oh, but if only you knew how unlucky I truly am. Does this mea if I say you tomorrow you will attempt to murder me?" She asked, her tone curious and inquisitive. She says the child will be horrible if it's anything like her. A whore that sleeps with strangers? "I'm sure the foal will do fine it is the child of Mau--" She stops herself, not wanting to reveal the father to her.

Her gaze drops to the floor and she begins panicking. She can't let her know Mauja is the father, she can't! "I have to go! I'm sorry." She spins around and begins galloping as fast as she can out of there, her wings unfolding and lifting her into the air. In moments, she is gone. She only has one thing on her mind, Mauja. And even when she thinks of him, all she can see is that mare and him together, their bodies intertwined in the most intimate of ways. Let's just say that if Aurelia had been there, there would be burnt bodies.

ooc: she left out of utter rage and is off to find mau ;n; THIS WAS SO FUN THOUGH woierjoewijfoeijf

Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

If I could see into this mares mind I could see her heart was breaking. But I had no idea. None at all. No, I was to busy explaining that perfect stallion to her. If I could read minds surely I would know that she was in love with the creature. I held no love for him. At the time when I met him, I had been bored, and what had started off as a simple innocent conversation, had turned into something neither of the company had expected. Lust. It was a cruel thing, no? It tempts you with corrupt lies, beautiful lies of course, but corrupt none the less. It whispers sins into your ears, sins that are fun, pleasureful. But every sin comes with a huge consequences. The life inside me was that consequence.

So, without knowing it I had broken the pretty mares heart, and it was a shame too, because I liked her.
"I have no idea who that could be. Perhaps someone else would know?"
I nod, glancing at her. She was lying, but I did not pick it up. I would never know.

As I mention how funny and lucky she is, the mare responds in kind. "Oh, but if only you knew how unlucky I truly am. Does this mean if I saw you tomorrow you will attempt to murder me?" Her tone is curious, inquisitive. I look at her, quiet for a moment. "Maybe. Though I have never murdered in cold blood. Only killed in defense. Though, I admit to enjoying the taste of blood. However, I like you now, so I could spare your life tomorrow."

The conversation carries on, the mare then says something odd. "I'm sure the foal will do fine it is the child of Mau--" She stops suddenly, and I look at her, eyes narrowed. I have become suspicious. Did this Aurielia know who the father was? But the last bit, the end when she had cut off stuck in my mind. Mau. Could that possibly be the beginning of a name?

Before I can ask questions, the mare becomes completely erratic, "I have to go! I'm sorry.", and spins on her haunches, taking off full gallop, I spin to follow her, "Wait!" I say, but she is already gone. Her wings spread, and into the air she goes. Like a bird. In a way I am envious of her, with the ability to escape at will. I am saddened by the sudden departure of my sudden arrived friend, and I have an odd feeling that I wont see her for a long time.

"Speech"
Tag;;
Words;; 440
Notes;; Yes! So much fun! I actually enjoy Rping with Aurelia immensely! We must do it again! After she melts Mauja with that flame of hers... Sia is very happy that she did not get burned to a crisp though!

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image