the Rift

Coming Home

Sky Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Silvermoon Sky
Don't Get Too Close

"Well, Here I am..".
I thought to myself, I couldn't believe how far I had walked in the last few days, Trying to come home to where I belonged. It felt right being here, Even though I hadn't been here since that witch left me to die as a youngin... It took me a long time to find where this place was, But I'm glad I finally have....

Small breaths escaped her maw as she inhailed the crisp morning air, Hooves pawed at the long blades of green. Deep brown eyes scanned the area to look for any sort of other wildlife or danger. Long black tail flicked upwards and smacked against her rump to shoo away a pesky fly who chose her as his post. "Well.. Time to keep moving" she thought to herself as she allowed her hooves to take her body forwards into the large clearing, Still keeping a lookout for other wildlife.

"Oh!" she said while jumping. Sky looked down on the ground to find out what had ran across her feet, Only to see a small squirrel scampering off. A soft giggle was emitted from her maw as she shook her head and kept on walking. Shortly after she found a tall tree that she wandered over too and allowed her body to slide down onto the ground for a little rest. She was exhausted and needed some sleep before she could continue on her journey. She did one last look around to make sure no one else was near her before her eyelids flickered closed and her breathing became soft. Asleep at last.

(Gah, Horrible. Hopefully they'll get better the more I use this character.)

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

Ghost has been a ball of activity recently. Her travels were frequent between the new Sky Island and the Hidden Falls, now she was completing yet another duty that fell to herd members, the ever tedious task of travelling to the claiming grounds of Helovia. The conversations here were often fraught with competition, horses competing against other horses to claim the poor, uninformed souls to bolster their numbers or to simply find more friends. A notion that was rather new to Ghost, ironic that it was the emotionless Seele that had pushed her to step outside her self containing shell, perhaps her Czarina should try the same. Maybe she would mention it the next time they meet. For now she concentrated on keeping her footing through the undergrowth of the Threshold forest. The banshee was more used to navigating the wild wind than the devious earth.

Minutes passed and the spy wondered if there was even anyone here. If not, perhaps she would head out, unfurl her wings and travel to the floating island once again. The prospects of what she might find captured and enthralled her being, Ghost lived for the shadows, she was a meddlesome mare who hated company, but loved sticking her nose in other horses business.

In the end, she wasn't alone in the dark woods. A giggle caught on her dark lobes and the sprite made her way through the undergrowth, ducking now and then to dodge a stray branch, until finally she found the warm coloured mare whom looked small in stature. "Hello" her eerily soft voice announced her arrival as she came to a gentle halt. "Can I help?"

[ooc; Welome to Helovia!! :) Don't forget to fill your profile out so I know how pretty Sky looks ;D]

but I’m gonna bet they never really feel at home
if they spent a lifetime learning how to live in Rome
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Unregistered
Sky

"Hello"

Audits flickered slightly at the sound of a unfamiliar voice, One eye poked open to see whom was to be standing infront of the dun filly. Two hooves came into view and cranium shot up into the air. Staring blankly at the female who stood infront of her, Unknowing of what to do. Sky stood up and backed away from the female slightly, Unaware of the females next actions. It was clear as day that Sky was alot smaller then this female and there was no way she could possibly do anything if said female decided to attack. But, Regardless, She stood her ground. In hopes that the female would back off of her. That was when the second sentance came out of the other mare.

"Can I Help?"

The words ran through her head and took a moment to analize. She shook her head no and took another step back. This time, Running her rump right into the tree that she was resting underneith.. Her cranium turned around quickly to see what she had run into, Hmph She thought, Stupid tree. Once again her cranium was turned to face the unfamiliar female infront of her. "Um, No.. I don't think so." she muttered. Sky stared at the mare who stood infront of her, She studied her frame. Those wings were absolutely magnificant. Sky only wished she could have been born to a pegasus and not the mother she had been.. Sky's heart ached thinking about it, She held back a tear and looked back up at the mares face. She was absolutely stunning. Sky almost couldn't believe such a female could exsist. However she had come across many unicorns and many pegasus' on her journey back home. This female wasn't the first, and certainly wouldn't be the last.

OOC: Gaah .. :/
@[Ghost]
Don't Get Too Close
Image Credit

Her eyes bored into the filly, watching her everywhere slight movement, every twitch and shift. The Sleuth's expression never altered as the subject of her interest moved back and even further back until her warm coloured behind slammed against an unsuspecting tree. Ghost began to wonder if she was going to be one of those equines, the ones that have never seen horns or wings, never mind one who had the whole caboodle. It was always interesting to watch how strangers responded. Some looked with not even a single bit of surprise, others back tracked and named her a monster, and then there were those who were either confused or frightened. She couldn't quite work out which one this little stippling was yet.

Words finally left her lips in the form of a mutter and Ghost grimaced. Perhaps then she should just leave the odd child to her wanderings, was there any point in trying to convince the youth to return home with her? Did they need another youngster to look after? Ghost didn't see the merit in it, but Seele's voice echoed in her mind and she stifled a sigh of disgust. There was only so much she could say and do after all.

The spy bared her scrutiny for a moment, mulling over her next words in silence as her tail swished in response to an annoying, freeloading fly. She considered trying to spook the girl into think this was a dangerous land and she shouldn't wander it alone. Though even then the banshee had to guiltily admit to herself that she would only say that for her own benefit. "What's your name?" She said instead, trying to capture the filly in conversation. Surely she would want to know of the land she had just backed herself into.

"My name is Ghost. I am from the Hidden Falls."
--

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Let them fire the gun

❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Unregistered
Sky

Sky stared at the female infront of her, Still studying the femenins body in absolute amazement. Her tassel flicked to the side of her to get rid of the unwanted bugs that kept landing against her dun coat. Audits flickered slightly at the sound of a bird in a nearby tree before her attention was brought back to the female. She watched as the female studied her the way sky already had to her. She watched the other female grimace as she spoke and snorted softly. Audits perked up and faced the winged female as she spoke her name, Sky softly smiled to the one named Ghost, "I'm Sky" she said. Her muscles relaxed some and sky took a step forwards away from the tree so her rump wasnt against it anymore.

"Hidden falls? Wheres that" Sky asked, She had never heard of that place before, But quite honestly she couldnt remember most of the places names around her.. She hadn't been here in how long... "I'm from here.." She muttered, "I haven't been here since I was a foal". Sky looked down at the ground, The thoughts still stung her heart to this day at what her mother did to her but she wasnt going to let Ghost know she was upset. Taking a deep breath Sky looked back up at the female, Giving her a slight smirk to try and hide the fact that speaking of this place upset her a bit. Tassel once again flicked against the side of her body as she watched the females eyes, Waiting for a reaction from her. Unsure of weather she was going to respond or not.

"Talk"Walk
OOC: @[Ghost]

Don't Get Too Close
Image Credit

Sky.

Was the name she offered in return. A simple, easy name to remember and one that, Ghost thought, fit her small appearance. Her ever unchanging dark eyes watched as she relaxed and moved away from the tree whilst the banshee inwardly congratulated herself for not simply walking away. At least they had gotten onto civil terms now. The spy waited for her to approach the conversation again and her gaze shifted in slight surprise when the little fawn mentioned being from here. She was a slight, tender yearling after all, did she not surely have family around here? Why had she left at such a young age? Ghost befuddled herself over it before finally answering the question the dun coloured Sky had asked earlier.

"It's slightly to the north of here, under the mountain, not too far away." She informed the girl with clear directions, nodding her head towards where she had just described. It was then that the Sleuth caught the smirk and she frowned disapprovingly, returning to the previous subject that had been bothering her ever active mind. "Do you not have a home to return to? You are only young after all, do you know where your dam is?" She asked with a cool voice.

Perhaps there was a tragic story to this and Ghost had now just stepped on a major land mine. Either way, the spy grew impatient and her cloven hooves began to shift. There were things to do and tasks to complete, yet here she was, drawn into the strangeness of this dainty filly. Maybe she would say yes, there was a homeland and they would part ways with a boring end to a brief chapter. So, she waited with as much patience as she could muster.
--

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Let them fire the gun

❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte