the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::

Kari Posts: 52
Outcast
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.0hh :: 3 years Buff: NOVICE
Wanderer

Kari was not stupid by any stretch of the imagination. Although it had taken him a significantly longer amount of time perhaps, than those scaling the mountain’s face around him, he was quickly cottoning onto this concept of a race. Born right before Helovia’s submergence into hungry darkness; when wraiths hunted the living, and only the bravest roamed above ground, the frail little colt, knew nothing of sport, games or playful competition. Racked constantly by hideous events passed, and the loss of his mother’s nurture, his infant, impressionable character had adopted a rather serious stance towards life.

Eyes narrowed, cunning wrought now through the natural soberness of his expression, and he flung himself onwards and upwards between the plunging rocks. It had also by that time (at last) dawned on him, that Kari too had been transformed into a goat- that was why he felt so sound across his hooves, so capable of achieving this climb whereas in his former, feeble body, he might just as easily have toppled over the edge to almost certain death. With the revolting taste of singed fur dulling finally from his nostrils, the nimble goat continued with ever increasing resolve.

Then, the voice of the Earth Turtle lifted around him, ‘Choose, choose! Left or right!’ Long, lazy ears waved curiously to either side of his narrow face as it lifted to view the jutting rocks ahead. The path (the hazardous poor excuse for one anyway) seemed to split, and as Kari’s leaping legs stumbled across it he bore left naturally, quite deterred by the shimmering mirror-like footing leading left. Still, the path he had chosen was none too comfortable either, and his wary eyes gazed down as the rainbow coloured blurred beneath his passage. They were confusing, dizzying and though he had made solid ground since the fire, Kari slowed unavoidably as nausea twisted his stomach.

He realised all too quickly that he would need to travel this branch of the race gently.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com HP:42.5
Helovia Hard Mode
Permission granted at all times to use magic and violence on Kari

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Character Name || Roll

Zunden || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 1 (1)
Sacre || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 1 (1)
Alija || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 2 (2)
Cashmere || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 3 (3)
Rostislav || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 3 (3)
Illynx || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 4 (4)
Rikyn || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 3 (3)
Ophelia || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 1 (1)
Ulrik || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 3 (3)
Aithniel || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 1 (1)
Oxy || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 3 (3)
Ciceron || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 5 (5)
Erebos || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 4 (4)
Lena || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 4 (4)
Morir || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 2 (2)
Kari || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 4 (4)

Helovian Ancient
Admin notation | Character Name | Event

-1 | Zunden | Perhaps Zunden should have looked down to see where she ran. As Cashmere bleats from behind her, Zunden is frightened to the side and misses a step, falling back to lose TWO PLACES.

-2 | Sacre | Sacre's red fox gets lost in the rainbow of the left path, leading him astray up the mountainside. He loses TWO PLACES.

-1 | Alija | While Alija is rainbow hued and is use to the colors, perhaps she has never seen a dragon flying with a goat before. The distraction proves enough to cause her to lose ONE PLACE.

0 | Cashmere | She bleats with all of the might she can manage, the the sound of Cashmere's voice will not carry her forward. She remains in the SAME POSITION.

+3 | Rostislav | While he does faint, he is able to rise again and begins to run bravely up the mountainside. He remains in the SAME POSITION.

x | Illynx | Though Illynx fires her magic about, she forgets to beware the magic behind her. She is burned by Imogen's fire and must pull up. She is ELIMINATED.

+3 | Rikyn | Maybe Rikyn desires power and fame more than friends? He doesn't look back and he is able to remain near the front in the SAME POSITION.

0 | Ophelia | Tinek is clever to fly Ophelia up the mountainside, but he never sees Oxy's invisible boggart coming. An image of an elder, golden dragon appears before him, a clearly disapproving look in his eyes, and his reaction causes Ophelia to lose TWO PLACES.

0 | Ulrik | Does the engineer not know that closing his eyes on unfamiliar ground is a bad idea? He is slowed down enough that he remains in the SAME POSITION.

0 | Aithniel | Perhaps Aithniel should not be so trusting of her friend. Erebos' magic finds her, seeking out the darkness in her soul, and slowing her down. She loses TWO PLACES.

+1 | Oxy | Imogen's fire sweeps wide, not damaging Oxy but causing him to jump sideways and take a long path up. He remains in the SAME POSITION.

+4 | Ciceron | Ciceron is smart to focus while the rest struggle with the strange ground. He gains ONE PLACE.

x | Erebos | An errant rock from Oxy's boggart on the other side of the ravine hits Erebos squarely in the head, causing him to dive to the side. He is ELIMINATED.

x | Lena | Perhaps a form of karmic payback, Illynx's lighting bolts throw rocks down into Lena's path, forcing her off of the trail upward. She is ELIMINATED.

-1 | Morir | Rostislav's fainting causes some rocks to tumble down the path into Morir's way, causing him to lose ONE POSITION.

x | Kari | Watching Rostislav faint seems to be the last straw for the nauseous Kari, who dives to the side and safety. He is ELIMINATED.

x | Thranduil | Thranduil did not need the turtle's instructions, running straight towards the ravine that split the two sides. He stumbles into a small hole, unhurt, but he is ELMINATED.

The turtle laughs to see the antics of the goats, but seems to have some mercy in his heart. As they all reach the top of the mountain, crossing over the edge, they find a plateau. A long stretch of flat ground, devoid of any unnatural colors or patterns, stretches before contestants. They find as they begin to run down this final length of the race that they are all transformed back into their natural forms, so that they might see who it is that races before them.

Do you see a familiar face you would like to take down? Now is the chance friends. Run! Run!

The final round begins here for those who were not eliminated! You have 72 hours to post.

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin

OXY.
I never said that I want this
You jump- no, leap- lithely out of the way of the fire from the little white fox that chortles behind you. It's strange of you to be so agile, so neat in your ability to jump from one side to the other. In fact, if your body weren't so small as a goat, you might almost enjoy being so graceful. But as a small beast you wouldn't be able to ram others, slam others, smash them into pieces. You really hope whatever it is that's chasing you down below stops soon, and that you get to escape and turn back into a big, hulking beast.

When you finally break the mountain top, rise up above and break the threshold, a final ring just down the track... You call your companion back from her idiocy, race forward, and release your drug magic on whoever might be near to you. And, when you look down, you find that your hooves are no longer cloven, but again solid plates of blackness. Your body is huge again, your muscles returned, your horseshoes clattering noisily against the stone. You dig and and run forward, hoping your drug magic will slow down those around you. Onward you go to the end, body sweating with the effort of your leaping and running.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

A bleat of triumph sounds from the goats lungs as he realizes that he has gained yet another position in this mad dash to the top of the mountain. Cloven hooves dig deep managing to scramble up the last few rocks before a stretch of flat ground appears before him. A sigh of relief escapes him as he gathers what energy is left within to make the final dash to the finish line. Pushing off using a rock to launch his frame forward a sudden feeling of vertigo washes over the stallion making him close his eyes for a second as he tries to regain his balance. Woooo what was that? Cautiously opening his eyes to test his regained balance the ground is much farther down than he remembered it. Tipping his head down he finds long muscular legs once again hold up his frame and the goat body is a thing of the past. Thank god! This feels much better.

Eyeing the finish line once more he sinks down in his haunches once more to throw himself forward into a ground eating gallop. Loose rocks clatter behind him as they are flung backwards from his hooves. Perhaps they might slow some of the other contestants down by tripping or hitting them. That goat body was strong and powerful but definitely not fast, he much preferred his normal frame for this reason. Tossing his head joyfully without looking back he throws his heart into crossing that line before everyone else. Thoughts of how he would get back down this mountain were saved as an afterthought for when his job was complete. Perhaps Kiara could be of some help if she could ever get over her laughing fit about him turning into a goat. Speaking of Kiara... hopefully she hadn't attempted to eat any of the goats in the process of the race. That would not be good...

Summary: Climbing the final rocks Ciceron morphs back into himself before taking off with a shower of stones being launched backwards as he pushes off. Makes a mad dash towards the finish hoping to cross it first.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere

Well I can't say that this race has gone exactly as planned. Despite all of my efforts, I have made little progress in advancing my placement. Though my bleating has helped me little if at all, it at least scared some of my opponents, and I see them fall by the wayside. Up ahead I see a goat faint, then scramble to its feet again. I giggle, and feel some of the simple joy of running and climbing return to me. The silly Earth Turtle seems to have taken some pity on our poor souls, and I find myself scrambling to a plateau. I didn't know mountains had many plateaus, but you know I'll take whatever I can get. I give a hop and a skip as I run freely on the ground, and find myself suddenly growing. It's a strange feeling through my entire body as I get taller, longer, heavier. My horn grows back and my hooves are no longer cloven. I whinny with joy, absolutely thrilled to be myself again. My nostrils expand as I breathe in the air and fill my larger lungs. Thank the heavens I'm a horse again! I extend my gait, stretching my legs to a longer galloping stride. I follow the pack and nip at any hindquarters that I see in my way. Oxy is just in front and I nip at his druggie ass as I try to gallop past him. I see the next hoop ahead, and I'm ready to leap through it like the best cross country horse you've ever seen. Tally ho!

WC: 264

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

My "fainting" somehow didn't harm my chances as much as I thought it might. Not surprisingly, I didn't gain any places by spontaneously falling to the ground, but at least I have not fallen so far behind. Struggling to rise ahead and forward, I see ahead of me a goat pulling ahead to the top of.. something. Have we reached the top of the mountain? No, it doesn't look like it, but we've at least managed to get a break from the upward climb by finding a plateau. I climb over the edge and charge ahead, but as I do, something seems to be changing. I feel my tail growing longer, my body taller and bigger. My horns growing back, and my body.. rounder. Much, much rounder. Well, can always appreciate my beer gut (though beer is disgusting and hard liquor is much preferred). Once I realize that I've turned back into my usual self, I glance around and see that others are also returning to their normal bodies. Thank goodness! In front I see Ciceron, a Praetor below me in the Falls. I'm happy to see someone close to me (or sort of close) in the lead, but I want to be that unicorn. I extend my gallop and try to catch up. I won't use magic, I won't snap at him - I respect Ciceron enough to play fair and square. But I'm so close - wouldn't it be a funny coincidence if I beat him at this race, too?

WC:250

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
The reflective path is reaching its end and the golden hoop in sight, thank goodness – I can feel my head churning and my stomach feels strange and I’m glad I didn’t eat too much of the sweet stuff that was falling from the sky. I think I’ve made good speed, however – I don’t hear very many people coming up from behind me and as I leap up and through the obstacle ring I find that there is only one person ahead of me that I can see – the others have fallen back or completely off course but another goat that comes barreling out of the rainbow path alongside me.

A let out a cry of elation and pride that I’m doing so well, expecting the bleating, odd sounds everyone else is making to find my own – and just as suddenly, my bounds have become strides, long ones. Too long to still be a goat, to be honest, and I spare a brief glance down at my cloven hooves to find them normal again.

Aithniel and Erebos are forgotten as the finish line is spied ahead, my last ounces of strength poured into every stride of my youthful legs though they are weary from the race so far and my lungs are burning with each deep breath. Even if I don’t finish first, so long as I can keep up pace with this other guy – who is really tough looking with a silver thing – I can place among the top runners, and just the idea is enough to spur me forward.

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable
so make me your deadman, with only poison in my veins,
stuck in your wonderland,
stagnated by the passivity, I'm gonna make you b l e e d like me;

The ground leveled out beneath his feet and brought immense relief to wearied and strained muscles. No longer having to fear that one misplaced step would send him tumbling down the slope the unicorn relaxed, breathing deeply in the gratitude of being returned to his own familiar shape. Even as he began to take out the steps and part slightly from the mass so that he could run without bumping into others, he realized that he was among the last in the group. It was a glum situation, his chances of recovering and take a lead position were far from good; the most likely turn of events would be for the rest of the pack to move ahead of him.

He couldn't say he honestly cared at this point. Most of his original fighting spirit was gone, only a stubborn refusal to give up kept him from just stopping then and there and call it quits. The stag didn't think he had any chance of winning - but hell if he was going to come limping in at last place either!

Sucking in a deep breath he forced his tired legs to move, picking up the pace from the stumbling, hopping trot he'd unconsciously adapted into a canter, one that slowly, gradually forced itself into a sprint. The deep chest heaved, sweat beaded on the black coat and in every crease and dent of the big body lather started to form. Strictly speaking he was not built for this type of thing; his form was one of explosive speed over short distances, of nimble agility in narrow spaces. But his fathers blood ran hot and stubborn, brought reluctant endurance and resilience into the long limbs. Snorting the masked stag stretched out the neck and leaned into the run, no fucks given to where he placed his feet or whom he might bump into; his sole intent was on gaining, overtaking and maintaining distance from those who came behind him; he refused to be last across that finish line, and that was all there was to it.

chaoticmelodies & larfsalot @deviantart | subtlepatterns.com

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
You're my headstart, you're my rugged heart

The great ups and downs of a bond!

Inari dashed and Sacre followed, but the fox found the rainbow patterned floor far too dazzling, their way was lost and Sacre's stumpy goat legs struggled up the mountainside. Perhaps, had he been a horse, the struggle against the mountain would have been much worse, a goat however was small and built for harsher terrain. The downside, the boy soon found, was it was the long way around and before he could do anything about it, another two scraggly cretins had passed him. The young spy's maiden run was proving to be much more difficult than he could have ever envisioned.

The wise old turtle, however, was gracious in the last stretch and Sacre gasped as his legs grew longer, his mane wild and the familiar red marks all fell back where they should be. He was him again! Praise the Lord! Praise the Earth! Others around him had returned to their forms also, but Sacre knew none of the remaining competitors, except for perhaps the small forms of the two basin foals. The boy felt a familiar power surge through his body that he had lacked in goat form. Though weary still he was, there was a relief that came to being in ones own form. The race had reached its climax and the boy had scrambled down from his detoured path and tried his best to power onwards. To scrape every last bit of stamina left in his young bones in hopes that somehow, he could make up the ground he had lost.

Inari, on the other had, attempted to redeem himself and scampered off away from his bonded, his destination the same, but the kit was attempting to trip a few up with his slight body along the way.

[ooc: Inari attempts to trip up some of the other competitors as Sacre makes a sprint for the finish]

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Pressing on the doe goat leaped from bolder to boulder, but a sudden bleat causes her to slip. Scrabbling for a better foothold the smooth mirror like surface. Slender split hooves were useless when it came to trying to stumble for footing again. When she finally gained her balance and started moving forward again, two others had already passed her. Bleating in her rage she threw he body weight forward trying her best to catch and pass them.

Finally they were on the top of the mountain and gazing at the flat land where she would finally be able to run flat out. Shifting her legs faster she took off towards the finish line stretching her goat legs as far as she could. Suddenly the contestant in front of her changed back to their normal build. Tingling slightly her own body shifted back to it's wire, spotted, and stormy grey appearance. Whining her delight she rocketed forward throwing her horned head from side to side trying to hit anyone and everyone that was to close. She would do anything to win at this point. Tossing her legs out in front of her the storm filly ran full out trying her hardest to trip or hit anyone around her so that she would win.

"Arrogant Lingo" 'Pompous Musings'
Words: 214
Notes: She is trying to hit anyone shr can with her head or antlers even trying to trip them with her horns.
Zünden
I can see the fear that will ensure my victory
x - x

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
Call my name and safe me from the dark

The rainbow land made the purple doe feel like she was at home, t was nice to blend in so she tried to stay on the purple, but the colors soon mixed together. Jumping from rock to rock her steel blue eyes were caught by something flying around another goat. A giant leathery lizard was flying after a random goat. The odd sight made her freeze for moment before she shook her horned head and started running again. Jumping from place to place she finally caught back up, but not before another opponent passed her. As she made it to the top of the mountain she was relived to see flat land.

Running as fast as her tiny legs would go she hardly noticed the others shifting back. Her own body shifted easily into it's normal form. She was built for speed and agility so she swerved easily through the other unicorns searching for an opening to launch into the lead. Once she fund a clear spot she shot forward head lowered golden locks streaming behind her. Running full out she hopped to see others falling behind her focused fully on the end. She wanted to win now, wanted to claim whatever prize was at the end.

"Speech"
Tag;;
Words;; 207
Notes;;

[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia and Tinek had been doing so well. His talons held onto her goat body just behind the elbow, and he trilled in excitement. She followed with a happy bleat, glad to be carried so swiftly across the dizzying rainbow ground. He carried her so easily, it seemed, since she was small, and they were making great time. For the first time in forever, she was actually flying – well in a way. Her hooves still scraped across the ground as she pushed herself to stay afloat – to stay running. However, not everything could work out so well for her, it seemed.

A gold elder dragon appeared in the sky, and something was wrong. Mirage and Akaith were not here. So who was this? Ophelia tried to get Tinek to see reason, but he let her go gently, bowing deeply to the golden figure. He was bound by honor and hierarchy to pledge himself to the greatest of his kind, but as Ophelia struggled to keep up, she fell behind.

The illusion disappeared, and confused, Tinek looked around, seeing a dastardly creature up ahead. He had been fooled! Roaring angrily, Tinek flew forward, aiming to grab onto Oxy’s horns with his talons and steer him in another direction. Ophelia, as the grade of the ground began to settle, turned back into herself. She took a deep breath of air as her long legs became her own again, mane and tail streaming like bloody war banners in the wind.

She galloped swiftly to the end, watching faces blur around her as focus gave her only one vision. The finish line.

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
AITHNIEL
Aithniel tried to move quickly, dodging and bouncing around on the mirrored ground. She was getting sick, nauseous, but she didn’t want to lose. The demi-god child used all of her strength and the remaining buzz of her sugar high to propel herself forward, but not before she felt something entirely sinister. Like a roar of white noise in her head, all of the angry, dark and furious things she had ever thought began to come up, like bile in her throat. The emotions burned, the feelings burned, and her desire to win turned to darkness.

She felt her silver eyes well up with passion and darkness. How dare Rikyn race ahead of her like that? How dare he leave her behind on her own. He never loved her like he claimed! He would have left her in that thistle meadow to die if it hadn’t been for Illynx’s curiosity. He would have left her there like he was leaving her now! Aithniel slowed down, feeling her heart beat blackly in her chest, and she let out an anguished bleat.

Still, she pressed on, with evil thoughts and fury beginning to fade. Her body became her own once more, and she raced, looking up at the adult faces around her with a tragic fade in her heart. What was that? She should have never thought those horribly things about Rikyn. She hoped that he would win! The demi-child gasped a breath, not caring what her place was as she reached the finish line. All she wanted was to wallow in self loathing.

Image Credit

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
Ulrik grunted as he stumbled around the rocks with his eyes closed. Sure, he lost some ground to others, but at least he wasn’t about to pass out from nausea. Right? Every now and then he would peek through his eyes, overwhelmed with the reflections and then close them again. The main cost was time, the time taken moving more slowly as his cloven hooves carried him blindly across the land, be he was mostly okay with the cost. He was not winning, but neither was he in the back.

The Engineer finally began to turn back into himself, and he felt the musculature of his massive stature take shape again. With a chuckle, he jumped forward, eyes wide open since the ground was back to normal. Long, dark pistons carried him quickly forward toward the finish lane, able to see his boy up ahead. A smile of pride filled his chest. He would be incredibly impressed if Rikyn, his child, had beaten them all. He would have to wait and see though as the final part of the race came around the grassy fields.
Ulrik made it, finally, breathing hard from the effort of running swiftly, and he slowly to a stop, awaiting the announcement of his placing.

lulzrik

(Please tag me in every post)

Helovian Ancient
Character Name || Roll

Oxy || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 3 (3)
Ciceron || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 5 (5)
Cashmere || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 2 (2)
Rostislav || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 6 (6)
Rikyn || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 6 (6)
Morir || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 3 (3)
Sacre || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 4 (4)
Zunden || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 3 (3)
Alija || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 1 (1)
Ophelia || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 1 (1)
Aithniel || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 2 (2)
Ulrik || 1d6 rolled for a total of: 6 (6)

Helovian Ancient
Admin notation | Character Name | Event

+1 | Oxy | Between Cashmere’s nip and Tinek grabbing his horn, Oxy can’t gain any traction. He remains in the SAME POSITION.

+5 | Ciceron | The steady praetor continues to gain ground with ease, pulling forward to gain ONE PLACE.

-1 | Cashmere | Cashmere has the unfortunate luck to be hit by Oxy’s drug magic. She loses ONE PLACE.

+5 | Rostislav | Fair play seems to be the ticket to success. The draft rushes forward and gains TWO PLACES.

+5 | Rikyn | The selfish attitude of the colt helps drive him forward, but will his friends forgive him? He gains TWO PLACES.

-1 | Morir | He succeeds in staying ahead of several others, but cannot pull forward. Morir remains in the SAME POSITION.

-2 | Sacre | The fox plays tricks, but Sacre can’t pull forward. He remains in the SAME POSITION.

-1 | Zunden | Throwing her head about slows others down, but slows herself down as well. She remains in the SAME POSITION.

-3 | Alija | Inari gets in Alija’s way, tripping her and causing her to lose TWO PLACES.

-2 | Ophelia | Zunden flailing with her horns strikes Ophelia on the side, causing her to trip and lose TWO PLACES.

-1 | Aithniel | Self-loathing serves nobody well. The demi-god loses ONE PLACE.

+2 | Ulrik | Pride seems to make the Engineer surge forward, allowing him to gain TWO PLACES.

The unicorns cross the finish line in grand fashion. “Congratulations,” the turtle cries out. There is a photo finish and he takes a moment to inspect the finish.

1st- Ciceron
2nd- Rostislav
3rd- Rikyn

Results for the photo finish below!

Helovian Ancient
For first place...
1- Ciceron, 2- Rikyn, 3- Rostislav

1d3 rolled for a total of: 1 (1)

Helovian Ancient