the Rift

[PRIVATE] Osmosis. [Rhea]

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

The last memory I have of this place are of the time I truly realized how awfully unnecessary thistles are.They just stand there, like little devils coated in fangs while they wait silently for someone stupid enough to walk through them. Like me. I should have learned my lession by now, but we all make mistakes.

And I made a huge one.

Instead of following my natural instinct which told me to stay clear of the thistles, I got the urge to jump right in the middle to send them flying. It was a good plan for the first five seconds, but since I am only one horse and there are thousands, if not millions, of thistles around, my hair got caught. And here I stand.

Why the hell do I have to have long hair? I throw a glance back at my tail, which now looks more like a ball of yarn with purple balls thrown in. Maybe I should just chew off my tail to free myself? In a desperate act, I try to turn my body to bite the root of my tail, but both my mane and body works together to stop me from achieving my goal.

"I fucking hate thistles!!! I fucking hate this!! I fucking hate everythiiiiiing!!!" As I loose my mind and roar out my frustration and hatred for everything, I try to pull free with all my strenght. The thistles give up my tail, but claim my body when I fall forwards into a fresh hell of purple and green needles.

OOC - It's so fun when Windy makes a total fool of himself XD
Tags - @[Rhea]

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Since arriving in this strange land there was so much to take in and remember that the hybrid was having trouble trying to cram so much information into her head. Thankfully she did not have to travel by land like many of the unfortunate souls down there, she was able to soar high above them. This took little to no time at all allowing her to cover more ground in the span of a single day. From the icy Basin landscape she flew until the snow eventually began to disappear leaving grasses and foliage in its place. While she was not particularly fond of the warmer climate today's forecast brought along a pleasant breeze to cool the temperatures.

Bi-coloured eyes take in the many trees and forests that were starting to change from green to all shades of yellow, red and orange. The season was changing and she knew it would not be long before the snow covered the ground completely. It would be interesting to see how things went around here during the winter season when the food became scarce. Below her the forest finally ended to reveal blotches of purple and brown within a large meadow. Dipping lower with curiosity she found that the purple was actually mass clumps of thistle. Hmmm well this was not going to be a place she would come often. She absolutely hated trying to pluck the sticky burrs out of her mane and tail it was just so tedious and annoying plus the extra pain of them being so dang itchy.

She was about to regain her altitude when something dark happened to catch her eye smack dab in the middle of a particularly large thistle patch. At first she thought it could be a bear out scavenging for its winter hibernation but something just didn't look right. Circling back around to get a second glance a smirk crossed her face when the figure turned out to be a horse. What kind of idiot goes diving into thistles? Shaking her head in disbelief she considered just leaving to let the poor moron get himself out of his own mess. While others could consider her a cold hearted bitch she was trying to turn over a new leaf so to say. Sighing she eyed a clear spot within the prickly mess and headed for it. Touching down softly she carefully folded her wings to her sides making sure they did not pick up any of the thistles in the process. There was nothing like getting those things in the soft folds of her feathers, it was horrible.

Picking her way diligently through the brush she stopped facing the figure of the stuck stallion. "Didn't anyone tell you not to play with those things?" She commented with amusement. This could be interesting...

•• TAGS: @[Windwalker] •• NOTES: Lol gotta love the randomness ••
Picture Credits
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

Could this day get any worse?

Of course, since life hates me and uses any excuse it can to either kick my ass or prove to the world I am not a 100 percent evil. I've never considered myself as an evil being, but after I barely saved my head from the thistles, I seriously consider a life change. And now would be a good idea, since I do look a lot like a foal taking it's first steps. My ass is in the sky while my front feet are sprawled out to keep my head clear of a very painful (and unnecessary) life lesson. I even sigh, just to calm myself before I begin to level my body to my normal stance.

I've been too busy with my warfare against the purple hell, that I have not thought of the possibiity of others seeing me like this, so when I hear someone speak, I make an involuntary jump. "Fucking hell!" The words just falls out of me when my heart settles into it's normal, slow rythm and I find myself looking at an unknown mare. "Don't you ever creep up on me like that again!"

If there is one thing I have learned in my time, it is that I can be as brooding and dark as I possibly want, but sooner or later, I will fuck things up. To me, it's almost impossible to stay out of trouble and I usually get hurt in the process. Now I felt the pain from thistles lodged in places I won't even begin to describe, but it's a good thing I don't have any pride or else I would die from embarrassement. Instead, I eye the newcomer closely without moving a muscle.

"And to your information, yes. I have been told not to play with these." I won't go so far as to say I master the science of irony, but once in a while, I try.

OOC - Oh yes. He's got a funny side to him and you know he loves his thistles ;)
Tags - @[Rhea]

[Image: NannaTable.png]
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Watching the fumbling black brute with amusement as her presence obviously startles him yet there is nothing he can do about it but throw around a few harsh words. As he recovers (if that is even possible) he tries to show some dignity by at least raising his head so she is not stuck staring at his buttocks since that is the most that can be seen through the thistle. many snide remarks come to her mind as she listens to his replies but she bites her tongue to keep her from driving him deeper into the thicket.

"Honestly you are not in a situation to be telling me what to do now are we?" She comments with a smirk as she holds back the laughter that is getting increasingly harder to contain. The whole thing is all too comical for someone on the outside not to be peeing their pants laughing. "My intentions were never to creep up on you but since you have your ass in the air and head to the ground you couldn't very well see me coming." Walking forward a couple steps she tried to imagine what would lead to someone willingly jumping into something such as this. There was no gain from this at all from what she could see. Either the individual had to be running for their lives or missing one to many screws. Somehow it was the second option that she would be willing to bet upon if she had to take a stab at it.

Never in her life had she seen someone so covered in thistles. Then again she had never come across someone with the stupidity to jump head first into something quite so unpleasant in the first place. It would be rather interesting to see how he would attempt to get out of such a predicament. She certainly was not going in after him and getting herself into such a mess that much was for sure. Casually gazing around to see if anyone else would turn up to share in her amusement she is vaguely disappointed that there is no one. Turning her bi-coloured orbs back to the stallion once more she finally takes the time to respond to his final comment. " You would think that such information would have prevented this whole thing but I can see you chose to ignore this little tidbit. How is that working for you?" She commented chuckling softly.

•• TAGS: @[Windwalker] •• NOTES: <3 Of course Rhea has her own snarky comebacks XD All it good humour of course ^^••
Picture Credits
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo