the Rift

[OPEN] Rivers of gold will flow

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
Call my name and save me from the dark

Ever since the sweet healer had arrived she had yet to leave the Dragon's Throat, well besides heading to the Threshold and the floating island. The day in the Throat was a hot one and she thought it would be good for a change to find somewhere cooler. As she made it out of the hot yellow sad passed the desert her thoughts wondered silently as to what sights she might find. This land seemed to be full of all kinds of different creatures. Surely there was stuff everywhere that was different and interesting. 'Maybe I'll even find some herbs that will be of some use.' Smiling brighter after that though the purple doe trotted on steel blue eyes roving over everything around her.

Keeping her antlered head held eye the healer trotted steadily over the slowly changing landscape. The grass grew taller and thicker. After a while she came to a halt in a beautiful field with plush green grass that covered her golden feathered hooves. Lowering her purple pink and white head, while her golden locks fell smoothly over her face, she began to chow down.

Once she was full the purple and pink pelted mare gazed around curiously. The meadow was amazing; purple flowers were think like a blanket over the area. Cocking a hind leg caused the charms in her antlers to tinkle softly as she relaxed. Smiling softly she eased her muscles allowing the bags on each shoulder to move from her hide slightly. A pleasant breeze lifted her sunny locks blowing her mane calmly around her pretty face.

"Speech"
Tag;; Anyone is welcome! <3 @[Windwalker]
Words;; 264

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Windwalker Posts: 133
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Nanna

From time to time, I wish I could fly.

It would make some thing a lot easier, but I still do not regret the day I ripped off my wings. There's something thrilling with the taste of your own blood and bones, something private. I wonder too, if I would be far away from here if I could master the air. My heart pushes me towards new territories and lives, new beginnings. But I am stuck.

So I keep returning to the one place I hate the most: Thistle Hell. They are beginning to wither now and it puts a satanic smile on my face. Yes, you go ahead and die, little fuckers. No one will miss you. It almost makes me laugh out loud, but that would look weird. I have already made a fool of myself here more than once and today I wish to remain normal. Or as normal as I possibly can.

I keep walking around aimlessly and only stop to kick thistles to the ground before I move on. They do not deserve my attention nor my time. I am almost ready to turn around and head for the river when my eyes catch something rather spectacular; a purple horse. My body makes a halt while my mind races on to see if my eyes are not deceiving me. No. There's a purple horse further ahead, with antlers and yellow hair.

I am not curious by nature, but this I have to see up close, so I begin to trot towards the poor soul. When I am close enough for her to hear me, for it is a she, I put a smile on my face and slows down. "You are a sight for sore eyes. Have we met before?"

OOC - Windy's finally here to mess things up wooo!
Tags - @[Alija]

Windwalker
[Image: 53837ef3a55e5]

I hate and I love. Why, you may ask?
I don’t know, but it’s happening, and I burn.
Please Tag Windwalker In Replies

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
Call my name and save me from the dark

The rainbow doe drifted lazily into a doze the sun. The meadow was very peaceful as well as cool which only tugged her mind down into sleep. A sudden voice pulled her away from her nap all to soon. Shifting her weight back to all four hooves she shook her antlered head. The tinkling sound eased her brain as she gazed upon the black stallion. He was a good deal taller than her moderate height. If his words were meant to scorn it was lost on her kind mind. Smiling softly she tilted her antlered head to look up at him. "No sir I do not believe we have. I am Alija and fairly new here to these lands. Do you know the name of this stunning place?"

It was true she had only been in Helovia for a few weeks and this was her second time out of the Dragon's Throat. This land was very different from anything she had ever seen. Around ever corner there was a new landscape as well as a new face. The healer loved to meet people, even if they were trying to be mean or rude. She was used to rude because everyone, besides her mother, had treated her. The sweet doe assumed everyone was like that because she was a healer instead of a fighter. Shaking the thought from her head steel blue eyes roved over the stallion. He had scars on his sides, odd how they seemed to be in the same place.

Turning her gaze back to his face she smiled a little kinder before her voice bubbled forth again, "What brings you here on such a lovely day?" Alija wasn't trying to be nosy even if it came off that way, she was just curious. Some would call her naive or stupid simply because all emotions but happy, concerned, and helpful, were lost on her. She had never really felt anger or hated even when other had attacked her.

"Speech" 'Wonderings'
Tag;; @[Windwalker]
Words;; 329

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.