the Rift

[OPEN] up on cloud nine

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
He stood in disbelief for a solid moment, trying to process what he was seeing before him. One blink. Two blink. Yep, it was definitely still there. Déodat glanced down at his companion with both brows raised using every fiber of control to keep his mouth from dropping. Her eyes met his and she cocked her head to the left and right. Clearly she sought answers that even he didn’t have. Together they walked as it slowly settled in they were on a floating island. Anything was truly possible it seemed in Helovia.

His eyes drifted toward the tents with herd banners and my, Déodat was behind the times it seemed. That’s what he got for spending most of his time alone and patrolling, especially when he had two daughters to keep an eye on. That was still a difficult concept to grasp, being a father. Nonetheless, he would do his best to be there for his children. And in the current case it meant most likely keeping them from plummeting off the side of this island.

The Blood Prince walked slowly scanning the beautiful scenery around him. The gods knew how to go all out. Odette toddled along at his side turning her head about to get a solid view with her good eye. Slowly she was adjusting to only having partial sight. Odette was learning to rely more upon scent than sight. A quality Déodat knew would only benefit her as she grew and she began to feed herself(which she already was beginning to by catching small mice and such).

“I still don’t comprehend where the fuck we are,” Déodat said aloud to his bonded as he scanned about hoping to spot another individual.

[Open to anyone. Just getting back into the swing of things.]
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
Call my name and save me from the dark

Once the world's strangest race the purple mare trotted away smiling softly thinking about everything she had just witnessed. She had been a goat for a while and ran on a neon colored ground. Nickering her warm laughter the antlered doe decided to hang around for a while and make sure no one was really hurt. Alija was sure she had seen a few others slip, stumble, and fall and wanted to make sure that everyone was alright. As she slowed her pace the tinkling of her charms and creaking of her leather hushed slightly. There was always some kind of sound coming from her curvy frame if she was moving. 'I wonder if there is anyone in Helovia that hasn't bee here yet.' She mused quietly gazing around her the floating island. A lizard scuttled out from a bush causing her to pause for a moment, the creature stopped and tilted it's head up at her. Her warm voice chimed from her chest, "Well hello handsome." Laughing softly as the scaly beast ran away from to hide under another plant her heart suddenly felt oddly heavy.

The sweet doe had never been called pretty or even been given a smile that was more than just a 'thank you for the help.' Sighing lightly she moved on careful not to step on any lizards that might run out of know where. The lizard had also made her think of the giant winged lizard she had noticed flying with a goat. Then she thought of Africa and her bonded, maybe that lizard thing had been someone's bonded too. The healer longed to have a friend that would always be there for her, but she assumed the Gods did not think she was worthy for such an honor.

A voice suddenly rang through the air causing her ears to prick and catch the words. Moving towards the source of the voice she smiled softly as she came around a bush. The blood bay paint was much larger than herself and terribly handsome. Feeling slightly shy she cleared her throat softly to draw attention to herself. "Hello Sir, I am Alija of the Dragon's Throat. This place is called Caela Insula, there is much to see and do here." Her voice was warm as it rang around them like a deep bell.

"Speech" 'Wonderings'
Tag;; And purple pink and gold pony at you! lol
Words;; 389

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
Slowly he turned his head at the sound of a voice. Déodat studied the stranger taking note of her antlers. At least he was in the presence of his own kind. She explained where they were and gave it’s name. Caela Insula huh? He simply nodded his head slowly and wasn’t entirely sure how to process this place as a whole. By now he shouldn’t be shocked by the peculiar sights and sounds of Helovia as it s often threw new things toward hi. There was seemingly nothing impossible within this strange land that he called home.

“Déodat, of the Aurora Basin,” He responded to the mare his tone neither warm nor cold. For the moment he was too curious to be cordial or polite. “I’m assuming this place is claimed by none based on the fact you aren't driving me off?” He quirked one brow and stared a her inquisitively. The Blood Prince knew he may be being rude, but he would ensure he knew about his surroundings before even considering putting down his carefully built guard.

Odette had toddled off some point in the midst of conversation. In her own foolish she walked toward the edge and glanced over. With one glance both ears slammed against his ears at the sight of his companion wandering so close to the edge.

“Odette, get your ass over here,” he called over to the hound. She glanced over at him and simply wagged her tail. Without another word he simply rolled his eyes and turned his head back toward Alija. “That’s Odette you know by now. She’s my companion, though pain in the ass may be a more suiting title.” His words were light and lacked the previous aloofness.

@[Alija]
[Quality should get better as I get back into the groove of things.]
"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in." Quisque iaculis dapibus fermentum.
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
Call my name and save me from the dark

The doe's smile never faded as she watched the large bay and white streaked stallion. His mane and tail were long, and he was very handsome. Steel blue eyes roved over him slowly before finding his own scarlet spiraled horn. Racism was beyond her since she had never seen it before in her herd they didn't care what you looked like as long as you could fight.

His words drew her gaze back to his, his lyrics were devoid of all emotion, and the healer let it go. Dipping her head low she smiled warmly showing respect to the larger stallion. She wondered briefly about where the Aurora basin was and what wonders it held. His next words confused her drive him off why in the world would she do that? "No sir this place is open to all, there is a tent for each herd, as well as a sparing ring in the middle." Her smile faulted slightly at the mention of sparing. Pushing the thought away she spoke again warmly, "It is a pleasure to meet you Sir Déodat."

As his demeanor change suddenly the mare back stepped a few paces before following his own gaze. There was a small white pup leaning over the edge, terror caused her body to freeze. What if the youngster fell off the edge? His sharp voice rang out clearly, but the pup only looked back at him before wagging her white tail. Alija lowered her head slowly so it was a few inches off the ground and smiled at her. "She sure is cute." She laughed heartily at his words hoping the small white babe would come to her. Alija had only seen a few companions since her time here, but this was by far the prettiest she had yet to see. "It's nice to meet you Miss Odette. This land seems to hold boundless wonders, does it not?" Her words were light, but mystified as she gazed at the white dog.

"Speech" 'Wonderings'
Tag;; @[Déodat] Please let me know if my tagging is annoying lol
Words;; 331

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.